Suzie's Lessons Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers

"Rub your clit," he said to her.

"What? Why?" she wheezed out.

"Try it," he said, between clenched teeth.

Her tight cunt was driving the nerve endings in the head of his dick berserk. Suzie did as he instructed and started rubbing her clit. The added wonderful touches to her clit were just the necessary stimulus she needed. In moments, she was ready to peak. Curt fucked her even faster, occasionally nailing her g-spot. Suzie was lost in sexual bliss.

"Oh, god, Curt, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum so good. Oh, fuck, oh fuck me harder," she whispered vehemently.

He pounded her tender pussy, groaning as his own release gained momentum. He was trying to hold off but her tight pussy clamped his dick like a warm, moist velvety vise.

"Oh, drive it deep in me," she said. "You're fucking me so good, so good."

Suzie came first. Her legs were wrapped around his hips and she squeezed him tightly as her climax hit. He tried pumping her further but her legs held him too tight for much movement. He leaned forward to grab the sides of the tub and Suzie wrapped her arms around his shoulders, hugging him to her heaving chest. Her body shuddered as wave after wave of intense pleasure course through her. She continued to quake until her orgasm waned.

The restricted movement held off Curt's own release. He slowed to let her recover but then continued to fuck her. He built back up quickly but Suzie was right there with him. Her hand went back to rubbing her clit and in another minute they both neared release. Curt came first flooding her pussy with his cum. The feeling of his hot seed pumping into her was too much for Suzie and she came again. They groaned together as the tidal wave of pleasure washed over them both. Once again, Suzie pulled him tightly to her body crushing her tits into his chest. The bliss seemed to last a long time but eventually they came down together. They kissed several times before Curt removed his cock. Just as he did, Janie spoke from back on the deck.

"Suzie, you guys in the hot tub?" Janie called.

"Oh, no, Janie, wait," Suzie yelled back in fright.

Curt and Suzie scrambled to grab their towels and wrap them around themselves as they exited the tub. After they were wrapped up, they ducked out from behind the chair. Janie and Andy were standing twenty feet away. They both had towels wrapped around them.

"Where did you guys get the towels?" Curt said.

"Your mom left them on the porch for us," Andy said.

"We're going to join you guys in the hot tub," Janie said.

"You don't have swimsuits," Suzie said.

"We're going to go in with our undies, if that was okay with Curt?" Janie asked.

"That's fine but Suzie and I will leave the hot tub to you guys. We're finished," he said.

"Was someone skinny dippy?" Janie mused joking with them.

"Possibly," Curt smiled back.

Suzie and he proceeded back to the cabana. They slipped inside while Andy and Janie tested the water with their feet.

"Wow, that was close," Suzie said.

"Yeah, if Janie hadn't thought to yell, I probably would have had my dick still in you," he said.

They both laughed at that. Then they crawled back in their make shift bed.

Janie and Andy shed their towels and eased into the hot tub. As Andy settled down he noticed something on the concrete walk next to the hot tub. He bent over the tub to look at it in the dim light. Then he pointed it out to Janie. It was definitely cum, both of them thought, and laughed.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,591 Followers