Suzie's Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I'll try it, after all you made that part of the bargain that I do swallow your sperm. Is it really necessary for a good blowjob," she asked?

"It's very important, yes," said Curt. "The best blowjobs I have had to date were from Joanie and she use to suck me dry."

"Okay, I'll try it," Suzie replied.

Suzie started sucking on Curt's head again and flicking her tongue over the end. She slowly descended on his cock until the head popped once again into her mouth. The long discussion had allowed Curt to calm down so Suzie worked hard to get him back to moaning and groaning. It didn't take long though and within minutes he was practically squirming beneath her. She applied her hands to his shaft and balls the way he had instructed. Within another few minutes Curt's groans were becoming more urgent. Suzie felt his balls tightening in their sack and his shaft seemed to become like steel. He groaned loudly and touched her head. She felt the head expand inside her mouth but was not prepared for what followed. The first blast rocketed to the back of her throat and nearly gagged her. She fought hard to not gag and stay with his blasts. She had momentarily stopped jacking his dick and rubbing his balls but started back quickly remembering what he said. She did not have long for that thought though as the next salvo flooded her mouth to what seemed like capacity. She fought to swallow while yet another blast ricocheted off the back of her throat and shot up her nose. She could not breathe and swallowed again to try and clear her airways. The next spurt was less intense but still added greatly to the huge amount still lingering in her mouth. She swallowed again and was able to grab a bit of air through her half clogged nose. She could feel semen dripping from the corners of her mouth and from her nose. Two more weak spurts added yet more to her mouth. At this point the taste and the consistency grabbed her and she once again fought back the urge to gag.

Curt had moaned throughout his release and had thrashed about somewhat. He lay still and weakly groaning now. Suzie pulled off his cockhead with a slight pop and looked first at his dick and then up at Curt. His head was back on the arm of the coach and his eyes were screwed shut. She looked back to his dick and noticed a large drop of white forming at the tip as it softened. At first she thought not more, but then realized this was just a meager drop compared to what she had already consumed. She leaned in and licked it off his cockhead. Curt groaned at the touch of her tongue. Thinking this was a good thing she licked him more but he soon begged her to stop with his hands. She realized his dickhead must get highly sensitive after cumming.

She ran her hand to her lips and tried to wipe away the excess that had escaped and was now running down her face and hanging off her chin. She focused on the taste in her mouth. Though far from tasty, she was not totally put off by it either. It had a definite salty taste and reminded her of bleach but she thought to herself, I can handle that. She swallowed one last time clearing the remains from her month and looked up at Curt again. He had risen up onto his elbows and was looking down at Suzie.

"That was amazing," he said. "You're fantastic!"

"You really think so," she asked?

"Oh my god Suzie, that was great," he added. "I haven't cum that much in months. And you handled it all. Are you okay," he asked?

"Yeah...fine," she shot back.

"What did you think of your first blowjob," he asked her.

"I liked it I guess. It was a little intense when you first started blasting your cum. I wasn't prepared for the force or the amount and how quickly it comes but I will know better next time. It is not the best tasting stuff either and the consistency is like paste but I can handle that too I believe. Do all guys cum as much as you," she asked?

"Probably not," he said. "And as I said, I normally don't cum that much but you brought out the best in me tonight," he added. "Suzie, I think you sucked me dry," he chuckled.

"So what now," she asked prepared for the next lesson.

Curt suddenly jumped upright in his seat and looked over at the clock on the wall, 11:55.

"My God Suzie, I got to get you home in five minutes or your Dad will scalp me," he shouted. Let's make a run for it through the backyards the way we use to as kids," he said.

They jumped to their feet. Curt pulled his clothes on quickly while Suzie dashed to look at herself in the mirror. Her lipstick was long gone but other than that she wasn't too bad.

They ran out the door and made their way through the yards as quickly as they could run in the night. They got to her back door with a minute to spare. Curt spun Suzie around. Looked into her gorgeous blue eyes and kissed her passionately on the lips. He broke the kiss. She said wow that was a great kiss but then she noticed he was fumbling in his pockets. He pulled out breath drops and handed her one.

"What do I need this?" she asked.

"After a nice cum snack, every woman needs a breath mint," he said. Then he continued,

"One lesson down. I'll see you at 7:00am sharp tomorrow, okay," he asked?

"What for," she asked quizzically.

"Your work-out," he laughed. "Time to work on those 10 pounds. See ya tomorrow and he kissed her again."

Curt turned and headed off towards home. Suzie watched him leave for a brief moment, then unlocked the door and walked into her kitchen just as she heard the old grandfather clock out in the hall chiming midnight.