Suzy

Story Info
The perfect crime falls apart in the end.
4.8k words
3.2
19.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a short piece in the general theme of my previous fetish ones. There's a nasty ending which was much darker originally. Thanks to an unnamed fan who gave valuable editing advice, you know who you are (I would happily give named credit, but I don't want to out folks unnecessarily).

No warm fuzzies in this, there's no General Audience rating here. All characters are ... not very nice. There're some homo-erotic themes here, so don't read this if you aren't cool with that. There's scat at the very end; again, you're warned ahead of time, so here's my "I told you so".

All characters are of legal age.

*****

I didn't think I was really going to get away with it until I got the room key to my hotel. Outside I tried to remain calm and business like while inside my mind was racing and paranoid about how I was going to get caught. This alternated with an inner monologue of "Just be cool dammit".

I had my doubts

But Suzanne's plan had been practically perfect. She had given me the code to get into the boutique after hours and the location of the vault codes located in the manager's desk. Suzy had been faking an affair with her boss for months to find out where the codes were and when the shipment was scheduled to arrive. I had to use my alarm skills and stealth to get in without tripping any of the office or vault sensors and then clear out the jewels which had just arrived from overseas. There was loads of risk, but the reward was millions once we moved the pieces to my fence connections.

Only when I walked to the hotel elevators and slowly stepped in, and then turned to view the empty lobby behind me did I believe we were going to get away with this and allow myself a deep breath. By the time I reached my mid-floor room, I was practically walking on air. That rush of endorphins which accompanies a successful job.

I keyed the lock and pushed the heavy hotel room door open. In the case at my side was a fortune in jewels, but inside the room was my real treasure.

Suzy stood beside the bed, looking anxiously towards the door. She was a vision in a simple loose robe and the sky-high platform shoes she loved. But she was all glamour. Sun kissed skin, long manicure, and firm figure. She was a clever one and a bit bossy, but knew the soft sell to complement my harder, less personal skills and my more passive nature. Together we were a great team and this score was our big chance to escape the shit hands that life had dealt us to this point.

She stared. "Well?" she was nervous.

I closed the door behind me. "I think we're good,"

The robe fell into a puddle at her feet. A firm, graceful body, sleek and hairless took my breath away just as it did every time before. She walked over to me, and put her arms lightly around my neck. Gentle kisses on from her full, plush lips grew hungrier and hungrier. I felt myself falling into her. She broke the spell and looked down at my hand.

"Is that it?" she asked, a mix of anxiety and lust. I nodded. "Can I see?"

I moved away from her and put the case on the closest credenza. I fingered the combination locks , popped the latches and raised the lid. Dark velvet bags sat in small recesses. Suzy reached out tentatively towards one, as if it would bite her.

She looked at me. Again, I nodded.

She caressed the velvet before picking it up and looking inside. She gasped. Dropping the bag back into the case, she threw her arms around me again and kissed me as though I were an oasis and she had stumbled in from the desert. She broke the spell occasionally to laugh or make some gleeful sound but worked me until my cock was uncomfortably hard.

"Babe," I broke away. "How about a drink?"

"Later. I'll make sure you can't feel a thing, but first I need this," she said, eyes filled with lust. Her long-nailed hands worked the button to my slacks. I always wondered how she managed daily life without chipping or damaging her manicure. Her answer was always that she was so used to them at this point that they were practically an extension of her. The long deep scratches she left on my back and around my balls showed how talented she was with them and how much she loved using them in her own brand of rough sex.

"You've made me the happiest girl in the world. I can finally get away from him and begin again. And I've got you to thank for it." She kissed me while shoving my pants to the floor while frog marching me backwards to the king-sized bed.

"Hold on sweetie, you're gonna break my neck." She giggled. I slid out of my shoes and continued the disrobing she had started. Suzy went to the bathroom briefly and splashed the water from the sink. I climbed onto the bed, and spread out.

My cock was not the biggest but Suzy had always told me I made her happy. But it was as hard as I ever remember it, from the combination of the endorphins from fear of getting caught, relief from completing the job and anticipation of the rewards I was about to enjoy, monetary and physical.

Suzy emerged, all sex and desire, and climbed onto the bed. On all fours, she was kissing me again and worked her way to my nipples. I groaned while she reached a long-taloned hand and began hefting my balls and scratching lightly at my cock. Her blowjobs were off the charts. She had drained my balls with her lips and tongue more times than I could count and yet the promise of her lips and mouth still excited me. She made her way down to my cock and worked me lightly with gentle biting and kisses.

I groaned again, showing her my enjoyment. She swung her tight body around and straddled my face in a sixty-nine. "Why don't you put that mouth to good use, mister," she said haughtily, before grinding her bare pussy on my face. I didn't need further instructions. She looked down at me as I worked my tongue into her lips and pussy. She roughly sucked my cock beyond swollen, gnawing on it to enhance my erection.

Her pussy was gushing wet as she ground it into my face. She stopped chewing on the side of my cock "Get in there and lick my asshole," she panted. I spread her cheeks and her brown ring had an oily shine to it.

We had a pretty vanilla sex-life during the few months we were together and she had never had an interest in assplay, so she must have been really horny to try this. She ground her pussy against my chin as she lowered her bum towards my mouth. I extended my tongue and lapped at her back entrance. There was a bitter, medicinal taste which was different from what I expected, but not too unpleasant. She paused her work as she felt me make contact, before grinding her ass more firmly into my face and onto my tongue. "That's it. Get it all up. Clean me," she groaned before returning to work on me. I obeyed her. -Here perhaps a sentence about his feeling of submissiveness or the excitement his obedience gives him. - For character building/depth of character

Within a few minutes the taste felt medicinal, like it was numbing my tongue. I tried moving to continue my service of her but it felt like I had lost feeling and I was struggling to keep up with her attack on my cock. When I really began struggling to move, I realized that the slowing had spread to the rest of my body. My head felt so heavy, but I still had full feeling in my cock and I felt it as Suzy slowed and then stopped herself to watch my labors with interest.

"What's the matter, baby? Problem back there?" she smiled wolfishly before climbing off me. My arms fell limply to the side. I began to struggle to generate any movement, but it felt as if I were trapped in a warm blanket. Even my eyes could barely move, even though I was fully awake. "Hmmm, I guess this worked. Just sit tight," she said absently

Standing, she went to her purse beside the bed and retrieved her phone. Placing a quick call while I struggled to get any kind of movement from my limbs, just trying to will my body to move. "Hey," she cooed "Yeah, I'm almost ready. 5 minutes? See ya!"

She dropped her phone back into her purse, while reaching in to extract what looked like a small jar. I could see her toss the purse onto the bedside chair. I continued struggling, though there was no perceptible movement to show for it.

"You still trying there?" she asked, staying in my field of view. "Well, for the work you did, I'll explain, though I don't really think you're worth it. I tried to put up with you small cock and your lame attempts to please me for as long as I could.

"I was going out of my mind waiting for you to finally pull this job. Now that you have, it's time to move on. But I hated that you touched me and that you put that pathetic cock inside me!" She was cold and clinical, different than the Suzy I knew. I had seen hints of this, but never directed at me; although I should've expected it, I guess. "Well, I can't have you running around chasing after me or blabbing about this, now can I?"

She twisted the lid off the small jar and looked inside, "Whew. That stinks," she pulled her face away cringing. "As long as it works, though." She carefully put the jar onto the bed beside my leg. "Well, I deserve this for myself, so I need to tie this loose end up cleanly. I had a friend recommend me this two-part solution to take you out of the picture." I felt myself panic inside and redoubled my efforts. I got a small twitch in my right hand, but no more.

"That's so cute, you trying to be a fighter. Well, this is second part of the combo and I'm told it is a knockout punch. Your services are no longer required, I'm afraid." She practically strutted to the side of my bed near my head and out of view.

"Yes, as you can tell, I gave you a little something on my bottom to keep you quiet. But you're so hot for my ass that you ate it up. Just like this." She thrust her ass in front of my face from the side and pulled one cheek to the side. Suzy blasted a dry, noxious fart right into my nose.

"Ooopsie!" she giggled, leaning her face back in towards mine. "Peee-yew" she wrinkled her nose "Stinky! But I bet you love it. If only it were that easy. I had to get it into your mouth though, so that took some thinking on how to not poison myself. But I know you and it didn't take much to figure it out." Despite what she was saying, her sudden change in behavior was actually exciting me. I could feel my cock harden in response.

"Ooooh. You pig. Look at that! You do like it. Well then let me give you what you want. Here's more," she turned and just as she positioned her sphincter next to my nostrils, a longer, much wetter offering dribbled out of her tight trim ass. She laughed while the hot wind streamed out, yet I felt my cock twitch at her lewdness. She reached between her legs and used her long nails to open my slack mouth. She lowered her round curvy ass onto my face and sealed her anus into my open mouth and leaked one last rank toot, that I could taste, all bitter and rotten. She laughed at my humiliation.

"You should be nice and numb for hours," She looked at my twitching cock and giggled as she walked around to the foot of the bed and climbing up over my still inflating cock. "But you can still feel everything." She looked down. "Tsk tsk. Naughty boy! Did you like me farting in your face? Huh?" She pouted at me. She began slowly jerking my now erect cock. "I bet you did. Little pervert," she pursed her full lips.

"You'll probably even like this next part too, even though it won't be a happy end for you."

Releasing my cock, she picked up the small jar and unscrewed the lid. Reaching in with her long, curved nail, she scraped out some off-white gel carefully. Placing the jar to the side, she held up the finger so that I could see the thick white goo. "I'm told that, if this gel is added to the stuff you licked off my ass, it will cause a rather serious heart attack upon getting your pulse rate above a certain level. And I bet I can think of a way to get your heart going!" she sang with glee. "What do you think, hmmmm?" her smile was wicked and somehow still sexy despite the real harm she intended to do to me.

My mind was screaming "No!" but I couldn't even get a twitch of a finger to stop her. I could feel a cold sweat break out on my body, but she barely noticed. In fact, my cock betrayed me by responding to her free hand moving back to slowly jerk of my cock, returning my hard-on to full mast.

"Good boy," she mocked. "The more you help, the faster this will all go."

She leaned down to my erection and blew lightly across the swollen head as she stroked it. It felt so delicious, but my mind was racing over the implications of what she was saying.

Holding me with one hand, she gave a few more quick pumps before holding it at the base. She held the toxic nail up and then dramatically and slowly inserted it into the open slit of my cock. "There's a lot of blood vessels in there. Even in a cock as small as yours," she sneered. "It should be very quick to absorb all this. Imagine two chemicals harmless by themselves, but mixed together inside you? Boom!"

The sensation of her scraping her sharp nail on the sensitive skin inside with the cool gel was mind-bogglingly erotic. "Oooooh," she breathed, working the nail deeper into the meatus, a stinger delivering its deadly payload. She looked into my eyes while slowly working the poison into my cock. I could not have been harder or more terrified, but tried to keep my heart still. If what she said was true, I just had to stay calm until the medicines wore off, or so I prayed. I tried to close my eyes to calm myself, but even my eyelids were frozen.

She withdrew the nail slowly, being sure to wipe off all the toxic gel in me, before getting up to prance towards the bathroom. I heard her turn on the sink to wash up, as a knock came from the door. "Just in time," she walked back out, still nude, but drying her hands in a towel. She opened the door and let in her accomplice greeting him with a long kiss before bringing him in.

I had never seen him before but he walked in as if he owned the place. "Is it done?" he asked before walking into my field of view. He was probably in his early 20s, and in a t-shirt and jeans. Tallish and lean, he looked muscular with a fighter's physique, while his face was far too pretty to have spent time in the ring. He stood at the foot of the bed.

"Almost," she said, sidling up to him, her hand going to his crotch and massaging him. "I was hoping you could help with the last part."

"Wait, I don't have to do anything, right?" he asked nervously.

"Not directly, but I think you'll like what I have in mind. We just have to get his pulse up a little bit. I think I have a good idea how," she grinned wickedly before looking over at my prone form. Her hand went to his jeans and undid the button. She looked down. "Oh goody! You brought me something filling to eat. God knows I'm still horny after his tiny cock."

Falling to her knees at the foot of the bed I was trapped in, Suzy, my Suzy, worked his jeans down over a large bulge in his crotch. He stood there, and removed his shirt, showing his sculpted body, before looking over at my paralyzed form, smirking.

She pulled down the pants, revealing an athletic ass without any underwear. Sliding the jeans down showed inch after inch of thickly swelling tubesnake and dangling pouch. He lightly caressed her head as she kissed and licked at the revealed shaft while looking at me. I was in awe of what was happening. The pants fell over halfway to his knee, the pink head and crown finally popped free of the fabric prison, and Suzy gave a little squeal. It formed a graceful arching span which bobbed heavily the weight of the meat and the large amount of blood inflating it. Suzy had to move well away from him to just position her mouth before beginning to kiss the plum-sized head.

From my angle, it was by far the biggest cock I had ever seen, anywhere. It must've been close to ten thick inches while still inflating hypnotically with his pulse. She groaned lustily, mouthing the end wetly. The arch spanning between her and his loins where a pendulous scrotum the size of a tennis ball swayed. I could feel the blood rush in my ears and I panicked, trying to ignore the wet suckling noises and groans coming from the foot of the bed. My erection twitched despite my best attempts to control it.

"Mmmmm, sausage for breakfast," Suzy groaned; her jaws spread wide, almost painfully so, and her cheeks bulged obscenely but only half the head was past her lips. She reversed course and worked it back out with a wet pop, nuzzling the saliva-soaked head. "You like that over there, huh?" she said to me. "Got you excited? Careful, you better control yourself if you wanna see the big finish." Suzy began. "I think you do. And his finish is very *kiss* very *kiss* big *lick*."

My cock bobbed, under her spell. She laughed mockingly at my predicament. "But you can barely see from over there. If this is the last thing you'll see, I think it should be up close!" She gave into her lust and her lips and tongue danced around the plump head as she worshipped his masculinity.

She finally stood up and directed him to stand at the side of the bed by my head. Suzy climbed onto the bed and came at me from the other side. The she-devil lay across the bed on her stomach beside my ear. Holding her head up, she looked at her lover and said "Hit the target", and then opened her mouth wide, inviting him to try his luck. He wasn't the one who needed any. He was guaranteed to win.

Me on the other hand...

With his hands on his waist, his enormously bloated cock head appeared in my peripheral vision slowly and crossed over my face. Inching past, it was like watching an ocean liner sail past; I didn't think it would end. It was even more impressive up close. I was never a connoisseur of cocks, but in addition to being absolutely the biggest I'd ever seen, its shape and proportion were statuesque. Ropey blue veins crisscrossed it and the bulb head had a thick spongy thick flange that was still wet from Suzy's spit shine. It smelled manly with a sweaty man-funk and I could practically feel the heat it gave off. He paused it half-way across for a moment, the slick head bobbing above my mouth, as Suzy sat breathless to the other side. As I watched a clear bead of precum grew pregnantly from his slit to the size of a fingernail, before falling with a syrupy rope into my mouth. My suddenly endangered heart pounded in my chest, but no further pain followed.

Pushing down on his meaty stalk with a long finger, he lowered the leaking tip to my mouth and painted my lips with his fluid. Suzy groaned erotically. "That's so hot," she practically creamed right there. No wonder she worshipped him. Releasing it, his spear sprang back up, and he continued the journey across my face to her waiting lips. "Mmmmmmmm, bullseye," she groaned. It spanned my face with thick inches to spare, with his bloated balls resting on the corner of the mattress by my ear.

"Isn't it gorgeous?" Suzy whispered lustily in between suckling him. "You should see him fuck me with that monster." She kissed and licked the head wetly beside my other ear. "The way he stretches me and makes me scream before filling my tight little pussy? I don't think you'd live through it, though. Well, you may not live through this, either, so you'll just have to imagine it," she chuckled evilly.

She went back to work and running her lips from the head down along the shaft, stopping several times to bathe him in her gooey saliva, which dripped in thick viscous ropes onto my face. She placed her hands onto my chest to better her angle of attack, then scratching and gouging my chest with her nails, kneading my flesh like a cat toy. I couldn't see it, but it sure felt like she was drawing blood. I had no choice but to endure. Had I been able to, I would have been screaming, in either agony or ecstasy.

12