Suzy and the Trucker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess I can do that if you think it best. D'you think you wouldn't say no to her? That makes me wonder if having her here might be a mistake."

"Honey, I just don't want to take any chances. Let's give it a chance and if either of us wants her gone she'll be gone."

The next morning was beautiful, with a blue sky and sunlight pouring in the kitchen windows. As they all sat down to a breakfast of eggs, pancakes and coffee Bill spoke to Suzy.

"Suzy, Vera and I were talking last night ..."

Suzy interrupted him. "That's okay, I understand. Thanks for everything. If you could give me lift into town I'd sure appreciate it."

Bill smiled. "Hey, let me finish. Vera and I would like to help you out. You can stay here and we'll help you find a job. We're willing to give it a shot but here's the deal: if ever you or Vera or I decide that it's not working out then it'll be over. With no hard feelings, but it'll be over. I'm gone a lot so mostly it'll be you and Vera here together. You're going to have to find ways to make it work, or it won't."

Suzy was stunned, and confused. No one had ever reached out to her like this.

"Why? Why are you helping me? You know I can't pay you."

Vera answered. "We're not sure ourselves, to tell you the truth. It just seems like something that we can do so we decided that we will."

Vera continued, "I think Bill mentioned my cousin Marty to you. He has a big sports equipment business and I think he might need help in the office. Would you be interested?"

"Of course I would! I'll work super hard, I'll come in early, I'll ..."

Vera stopped her. "Suzy, I'm thinking about what you told us last night, about how you always light out when there's a problem. I can guarantee you that there will be problems if you get a job in the office. I don't know what they'll be but they'll be there for sure. This would be a real good time and place to stop running and deal with whatever or whoever the problem is. Here's my suggestion: assuming Marty offers you a job, I want you to talk with me about everything that happens there, talk to me about whatever looks like it might be a problem and we'll try to figure out together what the best thing is for you to do. When something comes up during the day I want you to hang in there, do whatever they want you to do, and then we'll talk about it later. Don't run away. Okay?"

Suzy paused for a moment. This sounded like a great opportunity but scary too. Vera wanted her to agree to face her problems and talk about them. Suzy was definitely not used to doing that but she got brave:

"Wow, that's going to be hard but, yeah, I can do that. Thank you, thank you so much. When do you think I can meet Marty?"

Suzy made a good impression when she was introduced to Marty. At Vera's insistence she kept all the buttons of her blouse buttoned. Marty questioned her in detail about sports equipment and was impressed with the depth of her knowledge and how personable she was. She would need training, of course, but he thought she just might be good in sales. He offered her a job in the sales department, which she was very, very happy to accept.

Bill had gone the day before and would be gone for a week, so it was Vera and Suzy together in the house after work. Suzy looked for ways to be useful around the house and at the same time give Vera her space so they got along pretty well.

Suzy's immediate supervisor, a woman named Janet, had been with the company for a long time. She warned Suzy that she would be critical when she saw her doing something not as well as she thought it should be done.

"Don't take it personally" she warned. "I'm very particular."

That afternoon Janet watched Suzy as she organized a pile of accounts receivable. It had seemed simple to Suzy but Janet wanted it done in a particular way.

"No, not that way, like this." as she showed her.

Suzy cringed inside. She wanted to hide and disappear when she was criticized but she fought her impulse to run and concentrated on doing it like Janet wanted.

"How'd it go at work today?" asked Vera.

Suzy started to say fine but caught herself. She really was trying.

"Well, I had a little problem."

"What happened?"

Suzy described the situation and how she fought her impulse to run away.

"I am so proud of you." Vera opened her arms and gave Suzy a big hug. Suzy didn't realize how much she needed that hug. She relaxed into it and started to cry. Her whole body shook as she sobbed in Vera's arms. Vera was about 15 years older than Suzy, almost as much older than Suzy as her worthless mom. Suzy didn't know how hungry she was for a mom's comfort.

After a minute or two her sobs subsided. Suzy was embarrassed by her outburst and started to apologize.

"I'm sorry, I, I'm sorry."

"That okay, really, that's okay."

Vera's heart opened up to Suzy as she saw the wounded girl inside.

That evening Suzy apologized for something else.

"I'm sorry I came on to Bill in the truck when he first picked me up. He was so perfect to me and all I could think about was how to get into his pants so he wouldn't dump me. That cage saved me. If he hadn't been wearing it and he'd let me do what I wanted he would never have invited me here and I wouldn't be here with you now."

"Yeah, I guess that's so. You know, when the two of you first came home he asked me to keep him locked up. He said he was afraid that if you came on to him here at the house he didn't know if he'd turn you down."

Suzy blushed. "Oh, I wouldn't...not here...not now...not now that I know you."

"I know you wouldn't. Fact is, he kind of likes being locked up in that thing and I don't mind at all keeping him locked and keeping the key. I know it helps keep his mind on me."

Now Vera blushed. "Our sex life is a lot more active now than it was before he was locked."

Suzy didn't know what to make of this. "All the guys I've ever known have wanted to fuck anything that moved. It's hard for me to get my head around a man who willingly made that impossible."

"You know, I think it's that he likes keeping his focus on me and also he likes 'being in my power'. It's a fetish thing, and it works for me."

Suzy took a deep breath. "I'd love having a man who wanted to be with me so much that he wanted me to lock him up. That would be incredible."

"Yeah" agreed Vera, "It is."

********************************

Suzy went to work every day and every day Janet pointed out her mistakes to her. It hurt every time Janet corrected her but Suzy hung in there. To her credit, Janet also told Suzy that she had trained a lot of workers and Suzy was learning faster than almost anyone else and that she wasn't making the same mistake twice. Suzy repeated this back to Vera in kind of a matter of fact way but Vera was blown away.

"That's really impressive! Do you realize how impressive that is?"

Suzy hadn't, not really.

"You know, you pay a lot more attention when people say you did something wrong than when they say you did something good. If you could turn that around in your head it would be a good thing for you."

"I don't know how to do that."

"I don't think you've ever thought about it before. How would you know how to do it? Look, I just now put the idea into your head. Give it a chance to ripen."

********************

Suzy kept her job working for Marty. She kept it longer than any other job she had ever had. She and Vera were getting along really well. After a month, after Suzy had gotten two paychecks she said to Vera that she thought it was time she found her own place. She had enough money for the security and she had already imposed on Vera and Bill for a long time. Vera thought about it and realized that she didn't like the idea of Suzy moving out. She had gotten to like having Suzy around. Bill was usually away and nights had been lonely. Now, Suzy brightened up her evenings and Vera didn't want to lose that.

"Suzy, you don't have to do that. I like having you around."

"Thank you so much, but don't you and Bill want to be alone when he's home?"

"You've been really good at giving us privacy when he's home. He likes having you around too. He told me."

Suzy thought about this. She felt really comfortable with Vera and Bill and their house was lovely and ... this was amazing - they wanted her to stay. She was so used to people having their fill of her and wanting her to move on but ...they wanted her to stay!

"Oh Vera!" Suzy didn't have words. She hugged Vera and just breathed.

Bill came home the following afternoon. He was there when Suzy got home from work. They greeted each other warmly and Bill said that Vera had told him about their conversation.

"I'm glad you're staying. We both like having you around."

"Thank you so much Bill. You and Vera have made a huge difference in my life. You two are the first people who have cared about me."

******************************

Several weeks later Bill, Vera and Suzy were all sitting in the living room after dinner. Bill pulled a ten foot long piece of rope out of a bag and started tying knots in it.

"What are you doing, Bill?" Suzy asked.

"Just practicing my knots. I used to know a lot of them but it's been a while and I've forgotten some."

A dreamy look came over Suzy's face as she remembered something from a long time ago.

"When I was little there was a boy I was friends with, Tommy. He and I played cowboy and Indians and used to tie each other up. He always liked to be the cowboy and be captured by the Indian, me. I was supposed to tie him up and torture him. I did my best but I didn't really know what I was doing."

Suzy smiled as she remembered her friend and their game.

"I guess most kids play that kind of game. I used to. Would you like me to show you a few knots?"

"Sure, that would be great."

"I'd like to learn too, honey." added Vera.

Bill took two more lengths of rope out of the bag, giving one to Vera and to Suzy. He started them off on the square knot.

"Tuck the left end over the right end. Now the one on the right used to be on the left. Tuck the end that's now on the right over the one that's now on the left."

Bill was a good teacher. He demonstrated as he described the process in words. Vera and Suzy both got it easily.

"Great. Now, let's do the half hitch."

Bill demonstrated the half hitch and then showed them that if you did it again you had a double half hitch, a very useful knot.

"What can you use it for?" Vera asked.

"I'll show you one good application. Here, hold your arms together. They don't have to be too tight together."

Bill looped his ten foot length of rope around Vera's wrists loosely. He tied a double half hitch around her left wrist and then her right one.

"Okay, that's good for a beginning but it's pretty loose. Now I'll show you how to make it nice and tight. It's called cinching. See, you loop the rope across your first loops, again and again, and then pull tight. Now you tie the ends. Give it a try; can you get out?"

Vera pulled and twisted her hands. She couldn't escape.

"There you go!" Bill smiled broadly as he admired his good work. He waited a minute and then untied her.

"Honey, could I try on you? Vera asked.

"Sure"

"Bill, come down onto the floor and put your hands together in front, please."

Vera quickly had his hands tied together, using what she had just learned.

"Suzy, why don't you see if you can tie Bill's feet together."

Suzy was eager to get involved. She got down on the floor, looped her rope around his ankles and tied each end using double half hitches, the same as Vera had done on his wrists.

Bill loved the feeling of the two women fussing over the ropes as they tied him. His penis started to twitch. Vera noticed his cock hardening and stroked it affectionately.

"You seem to like this, honey."

Bill pushed his hips toward Vera, wanting more attention. She kissed him on the cheek and affectionately touched the tip of his nose.

In no time at all Bill's hands and feet were securely tied. He tested their work, pulling and stretching but they had done good work and he couldn't easily get loose. He pointed out that he could use his teeth to loosen the knots on his wrists.

"You're right! Let's fix that."

Vera took a third rope and looped it tightly around his wrist rope and his foot rope. She tied it using her newly learned square knot.

"Left over right, right over left."

Now he couldn't raise his arms or get to the knots with his mouth.

Vera gave him a quick fondle of his crotch then turned away from him and said to Suzy:

"Would you like a cup of tea, dear?"

Suzy grinned as they left Bill on the floor and walked into the kitchen.

Vera closed the kitchen door and turned to Suzy.

"We're a good team. Bill really liked that."

Suzy agreed enthusiastically. "So did I. This was like when I was a kid tying up Tommy, but a lot better. I liked making Bill all helpless and ... I liked doing it together with you."

"Did you see how big his cock was getting? I loved seeing that and playing with it when he was tied and helpless. I mean, I wouldn't like it if he didn't like it but he sure seems to get off on it. I think he was especially turned on because you were involved, Suzy."

"Really? I was feeling like I shouldn't have been there. I mean, it started to be pretty intimate."

""We can ask Bill how he felt about your being there but it was fine with me."

Meanwhile, Bill lay on the floor pulling this way and that, testing his bonds. He had loved the feel of the two women's hands on him as they tied his hands and feet. Having Vera and Suzy working on him together made it an extra special experience. He loved being the object of their attention and he loved the helpless feeling he had as he strained against the ropes. He sighed contentedly when he found that he couldn't escape their bonds.

As they sipped on their tea Suzy told Vera about her adventures tying up her friend Tommy when she was 9 years old. She remembered that sometimes she would tie a rope tightly around his waist and then loop the ends from front to back, pulling them up into his crotch. When she did that Tommy would get very still and wouldn't struggle at all. A dreamy look came over his face; he seemed to like it.

"Did he ever tie you?" Vera asked.

"Yeah, now that you ask I remember, he did a few times. He was kind of clumsy and I didn't much like it. Also, I didn't feel safe being tied by him. I liked it better when I was in control."

Vera looked at Suzy like she was going to say something but she paused and just said, "Let's go check on Bill."

As they walked back into the living room Vera put her finger to her lips.

"Shhhhh"

Bill had fallen asleep. Vera crept up and lay down next to him on the carpeted floor. She gently put her right hand on his crotch as she softly kissed his ear and then his mouth. Bill opened his eyes and tried to respond, but the ropes stopped him. He smiled contentedly.

"Well done, sweety."

Vera undid the knots. Bill stretched out and then gave Vera a big hug with his right arm. He looked over and saw Suzy standing there, looking a little unsure of herself. Bill gestured to her to join them so she got down on the floor on his other side. He wrapped his other big arm around her. Suzy relaxed in his warmth and snuggled against him. Vera laid her head on his chest and let her fingers play on his chest.

"Thank you both very much. That was great."

Vera reached over Bill and lightly stroked Suzy's head. Suzy was overwhelmed by the affection that both Bill and Vera were giving her. She felt more accepted and valued here than at any other time in her life.

Bill was on the road again early the next morning. He was showered, shaved and locked - ready for the road. He gave Vera a big hug and kiss and then surprised Suzy by giving her a little hug and a kiss on her cheek.

When he had driven off Suzy turned to Vera.

"Uh, look, I didn't expect Bill to kiss me. It felt really awkward, I mean, you're his wife."

"Suzy honey, Bill and I are both really fond of you. You've got to get to work. We'll talk when you get home."

That evening, after they were finished with dinner and had cleaned up the kitchen, Vera brightly asked Suzy if they'd like to practice their rope work.

"Sure, do you want to tie me or have me tie you?" Suzy asked.

"How about if we start out with me tying you?"

Vera got the bag of ropes and they went into the living room. It was a warm evening and Vera suggested that Suzy might want to take some clothes off, to be more comfortable. Suzy was fine with that and slid off her slacks and her top.

Vera asked Suzy to lie on her back in the middle of the room and took four ropes out of the bag. She tied the first around Suzy's ankle, wrapping it around five times so it would be comfortable. Then Vera tied Suzy's other ankle and her wrists the same way. She tied the two ankle ropes to the legs of a sofa, spreading Suzy's legs about 18 inches. Then she took the two wrist ropes and pulled them so Suzy's arms were extended over her head. She tied the ropes to a post that was very conveniently located.

"There, see if you can get out."

Suzy wriggled around and was able to move a lot more than Vera had intended.

"I've got to make some adjustments." Vera retied the wrist ropes so they were tighter. She also used another rope to tie Suzy's wrists together, thinking that would help immobilize her.

"Okay, try again."

Suzy strained against the ropes but could only move a little bit.

"That's a whole lot better."

Vera was satisfied with her work. She lay down next to Suzy and asked her how it felt.

"Well, I'm pretty comfortable. I feel pretty exposed though. This would be a good one to do on Bill"

Vera lay her hand very lightly on Suzy's belly.

"You are exposed. I could do anything I wanted now." Her voice was a little husky.

"What are you thinking of, Vera?"

"Honey, I'll stop the moment you tell me to and everything will be perfectly okay between us but, if it's okay with you, I'd like to touch you, just a little."

All of a sudden Suzy wanted Vera to touch her but didn't trust her voice. She nodded her head and closed her eyes.

Vera was nervous as she softly stroked Suzy's face and then let her hand drift down to her breasts. Suzy was wearing a smooth, sheer bra over her breasts that let her nipples poke up provocatively. Vera touched her right nipple through the thin fabric and was rewarded by Suzy's sharp intake of breath and her sudden small movement towards her hand.

"Roll over a little, honey, and I'll get this out of the way," as she reached in back to unhook Suzy's bra.

With the bra loose Vera took one nipple between her thumb and forefinger and gently rolled it back and forth. Suzy writhed with pleasure. Vera moved a little, bent her head down and tugged gently on her other nipple with her lips. Then she flicked it back and forth with her tongue and was rewarded by her nipples becoming erect.

Suzy was moaning. "Oh god, it's been so long. Please don't stop."

Vera was delighted with Suzy's passion. She reached down to Suzy's pussy, feeling dampness through the panty. She slid her hand under the elastic and just barely touched the fine hair. Very gently, very softly, she stroked and let one finger slip just into the opening. She stayed there, back and forth, finding the spots that Suzy responded to the most.

Suzy lay there, glad she was tied. She didn't have to respond; she couldn't respond; she drank in the sensations as she breathed in and out shallowly.

It didn't take long. Suzy's body convulsed. She strained against the ropes, which held her fast. An animal sound came from her throat. Vera cupped her pussy as she came, giving Suzy the pressure that she thought she wanted while pulling on her nipple with her lips. Finally, it was over. Suzy was covered in a fine sheen of sweat and breathing softly. Vera untied the ankle ropes, the rope binding her wrists together and the other ropes holding her wrists.