Suzy Ch. 01

Story Info
How Suzy enhanced our marriage with clothing rules.
1.8k words
3.96
33.7k
9

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 - How Suzy Enhanced Our Marriage With Clothing Rules

My wife looked at me, shrugged her shoulders, looked away and then with her eyes lowered turned toward me and said, "What if we come up with a few rules about what clothes I wear from now on? First I will make a rule, then you, then me again and so on until we are satisfied. As you know, I love you very much and really, really want to keep our marriage exciting forever and now is a good time to get started on that, and be proactive. You know I've never had any problem with my body and who sees it so before it fades to age, let's use it to jolt our sex life every single day."

Now, before I continue, let me tell the boring part about how this came to be. First I am 24 years old and me and my wife have been married for 2 ½ years. Suzy is 23 ¾ or almost three months younger than me. Our sex life has never been boring, per say, but I suppose I will concede that it is becoming just a little stagnant, and mind you focus more on "little" than "stagnant". The missionary position only satisfies for so long, adding more kinkiness to the sexual cycle can sometimes lead to moving apart if one is not careful but the opposite of not trying to try new things can lead to stagnation. You know the old adage that no matter whom the couple is, they have sex less often in the second year than the first. Now mind you, neither my wife nor I kept track but I'm certain that it held true for us, maybe.

Suzy is my lifeblood. We met, officially, on the night we graduated from high school, fell in love that same night and had our first sex on the night of our marriage. No, we are not prudes, and our love has grown so when Suzy expressed her sediments above it was a complete surprise and if it was possible, I loved her even more.

Suzy has always been somewhat free with her body. I have always loved the way she dresses and I suppose the best I can say is that there is never a doubt that she is a woman. Sometimes her breasts are prominent and other times her butt and occasionally a camel toe is what gets me excited during the "normal" part of our day.

For those of you who need a visual, Suzy is not short at 5'6" with more of an athletic figure than a model's with 35B breasts, a flat tummy as she calls it and average hips. She has dark raven hair which is so dark that it sometimes looks blue in the right light. Her face is pretty though few would judge her beautiful in a competition but, and this is huge, she can almost give me a hard-on when she smiles. She has a stunning smile which would light up the moon if the moon could see it. Suzy has shaved her pussy "from the same day that she first shaved her legs" as she has told me. I am 6' ½", 175 pounds with an average build. We work average jobs for our age, me working in the rental industry and Suzy in an old family jewelry business which will come into play later.

One final note, Suzy and I have decided we are committed to not starting a family until we have bought a house. Suzy is our family financial wizard and she came up with a plan so that we could start looking for a house with enough down payment and closing costs in 5 years. As Suzy put it, "It would be nearly impossible to have a child and save for a house with our income so I would rather have a house first so we can start our family in a place we will eventually own." I could not argue with that. We are looking at having our first child, and we are going to aim for two, starting when we become 27.

Now back to the present, I looked at her and saw how serious she was and knew that this was the single most giving and caring conversation she had ever started for our marriage and our future. "I love you so much and if possible love you even more right now because of how much you care for me, for yourself, for us. What do you propose?"

She looked at me, thought for a moment and said, "I know there is not a real problem with our marriage but I can see a slide starting and I don't ever want to stagnant so for the last few days I have thought this over and know that you will agree that this will spark a very happy marriage even before it can decline a little bit. I must confess that I love the thought of being the hottest woman in every situation. If I ever become conceited, please remind me, but I love you so much that I doubt that that will happen."

She stopped, composed herself in a most attractive way to my eyes, "Rule Number One: I think from now on, you should choose my clothes, what I should wear every day, in every single situation. I know you love seeing me and being with me and how proud you are when others see me".

I was shocked. Suzy was proud of herself on her great taste in clothes, and I was always proud in how she presented herself, was always classy and sexy and I didn't know how I was going to improve on that. I told her, "You have such great taste in clothes and how you wear them, how am I going to improve on what you already choose to wear?" She said, with a hint of a pout, "Don't you remember any of your suggestions about what I should wear? The teeny little skirt and wife beater top to go to the concert or the skimpiest bikini I own to go to your family reunion? You always come up with sexier ways to dress me than I do".

I smiled, "OK, but one caveat, it would be very, very sexy if you choose your clothes sometimes because of how it would surprise me. So I would like to amend the rule: Rule Number One: I will always be in control of your clothing and will choose what you wear when I wish to and will let you choose when I want you to. Remember, what you choose will have to be better and sexier than what I would have chosen at any given time. It would be a huge burden for me to choose your clothing every single day", I smiled. "So, most of the time, you will choose your clothes to go to work. When you get home, sometimes you will find some clothes sitting on our bed so take your usual after work shower and dress in whatever is on the bed. Occasionally, I will want to choose your work clothes but not very often. If I do want to choose, I'll leave those clothes hanging on the bathroom door. I will almost always choose your clothes on the weekend but would love very much to be surprised at times so if you get great ideas, just tease me with that knowledge please."

Suzy answered, "OK, all of that makes sense, so now it is your turn to come up with a rule".

I looked at Suzy devilishly, and said with only a little thought, "Whenever I buy you something or whenever I choose your clothing, you must alter that clothing somehow to make it sexier. And, if you fail, if your efforts don't match what I expect, then I can take a pair of scissors to the offending garment either here at home, or in public. Once a piece of clothing has been altered then it never needs to be altered again if it is worn again. And, you must always carry scissors with you and give them to me whenever I ask."

"Wow" Suzy mouthed and then said, "OK, Rule Number Three: Whenever you buy me clothing, any article of clothing, I must make another like clothing which weighs half as much as the original. So, if you buy me a dress, I will make another dress, a swimsuit for a swimsuit, or panty for a panty. But each garment I make must weigh half as much as what you buy me."

I felt like a kid at Christmas, or a brother at a frat! So I said, OK! Final Rule for now and yes we can come up with more later if you like as it would be your turn next, "You must only wear a maximum of 3 pieces of clothing during the work day, and only a maximum of two pieces at night during the week and on weekends. Shoes or socks, stocking etc. do not count towards the amount of clothing and doesn't include any coat when it gets cold. Remember, I almost never wear underwear so I only wear two pieces of clothing not counting shoes or socks at any given time so it is about time you caught up with me". I finished with a laugh.

Suzy quickly thought, "Well, I guess that means I should just throw away all my bras!" I replied with a grin, "If you insist and it will be very healthy for your breasts because a bra constrains your breasts and will make the muscles which hold your breasts up will atrophy so going without a bra will let your breasts be prouder and stronger as you age."

She replied, "I've never thought of that and thank you for your opinion. I will talk to my doctor the next time I see her and see if she agrees. My doctor has already said that my pussy needs air on a regular basis so that I don't get a yeast infection so going without underwear on the weekends will help with that as well. Also, when a guy only wears two pieces of clothing, it is not the same for a woman because she has more "lovely bits" to cover so thank you for letting me wear 3 pieces of clothing to work so I can be professional."

So now I looked at her with so much love, "What are you doing for the next couple hours?" She said "Nothing, just some cleaning, what you have in mind?" I replied, "Let's go upstairs and go through your closet and all your clothes. You will have many alternations to make in the next few weeks, and I want to pick out something for you to wear because we will need to go shopping to buy "holes" in your wardrobe."

She smiled and started up the stairs.