Suzy Ch. 04

Story Info
Rape and a Vacation to Get Our Mojo Back.
8.1k words
4.25
16k
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/17/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A week has passed since the last story and Suzy has worked on sexing some of her clothes.

When Suzy tried on the skirt I bought her at the thrift store and even with the back snap unsnapped, she could not pull it up all the way up. However, with her usual genius, she modified the skirt by cutting off an inch from the bottom giving her 1.5 inches of material because of the folded hem and then folded over a half inch to create a new hem so that the bottom would not fray. This made the 15" skirt into a 13.5" skirt. She used the part she had cut off from the bottom of the skirt to widen the skirt by cutting the skirt from top to bottom and adding the material.

When she tried the skirt on again it fit but only came about a half inch below her butt at the bottom and an inch below her pussy with the skirt sitting just above her butt at back. This meant that her pussy would not be covered if she sat down and even if she bent over just a little; her butt and pussy would be exposed from the back. As the material was loose and flowing, this was now the sexiest item in Suzy's changing wardrobe.

I told Suzy that this purchase would be "At Home" clothing though we may use it on a bike ride to see how it worked. The skirt I bought her weighed 5.4 ounces before being modified. I told her that the new "mirror" skirt must be a skirt she would wear in public and weigh half as much.

Today, Saturday, Suzy was dressed in thin purple shorts without panties which showed about half of the bottom of her butt and gave a good camel toe at times depending on how she moved. So sometimes it was an excellent camel toe, but other times not so much. I loved these shorts. On top she had on a t-shirt she had "stolen" from my closet. It was thin and white and she had elongated the arm holes, removed the hemmed collar on top to give it a more ragged look and gave it a looser fit. She cut off the bottom so that it was about half way between her belly button and breasts. This shirt fit very loosely on her because I'm bigger than her and her breasts were obvious and sometimes visible, again depending on how she moved.

However, fate would kick us in the balls and change the direction of our lives forever. And then kiss up and bring us some very sexy and lifelong friends.

Suzy and I had just finished breakfast and I went upstairs to pay some bills online and play Spider Solitaire and Mahjong for my usual "me time hour" on weekend mornings. Suzy decided to clear the breakfast table and then would work outside in the backyard "before it got too hot". I planned to join her when I was done as we did almost all our chores together instead of having male only and female only chores which usually cause problems after a while. (We washed dishes together, did laundry together, took out trash together, did yard work together, cleaned together etc.).

I had headphones on while listening to some music so I wouldn't bother the neighbors and when I was done on the computer; I shut everything off and got up to head downstairs to help Suzy. I heard a funny noise which put me on edge a little, but since I had never heard a funny noise which meant anything, I shrugged it off.

As I walked out of our computer/sewing room I heard a similar noise a little clearer because I was closer this time so before I went downstairs, I grabbed a panda knick knack I had gotten when I was a little boy just in case. It was made of metal, heavy and roughly the size of a baseball.

As a side note, I am not an athlete, but I have an uncanny ability to throw stuff with accuracy. In baseball, I was a good pitcher with pin point accuracy but I didn't have the arm strength to throw hard and I couldn't hit for anything so that was not a career path. I could throw darts, Frisbees and pretty much anything with accuracy but that is not enough to be a professional athlete. Anything to do with my feet, I was clumsy. Skiing, skating, dancing and just generally moving around was not a pretty thing to look at.

I went down the stairs silently and slowly because our stairs are old and creaky and I wanted to be quiet. As I went, my anxiety increased with each step and the noises got a little louder. There were some scuffling sounds at odd and intermittent times and even by the time I reached the bottom, I couldn't figure out what was happening.

I turned the corner and in one surprise gasp saw that a rather large male was fucking Suzy on our living floor with a gun to her head.

Immediately I threw the metal panda at the head of the intruder and he raised his gun at the same time and shot at me. The gun had a silencer on it so it didn't make much noise and I'm still not sure if he meant to kill me or whether he was aiming at the missile I threw at him. Either way, the bullet hit the panda in midair which deflected it and saved my life. The rapist then pointed the gun back at Suzy's head and hissed at me, "If you try to be the hero again, I will blow this pretty head off" while he continued to fuck Suzy.

He motioned me to sit on the couch with his non-gun hand and I'm sure it was because he got off by making the husband watch his wife being fucked by him. Suzy was on her hands and knees while he fucked her doggy style and her head was pointed towards the couch. Her eyes were closed just wishing this would end when I first came down the stairs, but now she gave me some frantic looks but I couldn't help her right now. Her top was almost ripped in half and around her neck, and her shorts were tattered and around one of her ankles.

I took the final few steps towards the couch and in a move I had practiced, I pretended to trip and sort of lunged at the couch. I used the lunge to provide momentum, grabbed the knife I always had hidden between the cushions and in one motion, threw the knife at the rapist's throat. He was so surprised that he only said "Whaaa...", before he was hit. Instead of throwing the knife with the blade down, I threw it sidearm and the blade sideways to do more damage. I aimed and hit just below his Adam's apple to cut off his breathing. I knew that if I hit neck vertebrae that the knife may stop or deflect because I'm not very strong, but I found out later that the knife had found the space between two vertebras so severed his spinal cord and immediately paralyzed him. He crumpled to the floor, wheezed a few breaths and was silent.

Suzy quickly disengaged and started sobbing. There was blood everywhere so I must have also hit an artery.

I immediately moved forward to kick the rapist's gun away and knew that he almost certainly had other weapons hidden on him. I still didn't know if he was dead or playing possum so didn't go near him otherwise and kept my eyes on him at all times.

I have practiced with knives for several years and kept one in between the cushions of our couch (until we had children) and one near my side of the bed just in case there was an intruder while we were home. Suzy knew this and did a good job of not giving away our only hope even under extreme duress.

I really, really wanted to hug Suzy for a very long time, but all I could do was to look deep into her eyes and tell her, "Go upstairs and change into regular clothing, don't take a shower even though I know you really want to, don't even wash your hands or face and don't use the bathroom unless it is very necessary. I will wait a couple minutes before I call 911 and shortly there will be many people around and it will take a few hours before they leave. Please don't call anybody yet and we will spend the night in a hotel room and we will cuddle and start healing there."

Suzy stood up, nodded her head, came to me and gave me a deep hug. We both were shaking. After a minute or two, she looked into my eyes. I could she was very hurt, had much relief and much gratitude that I had ended her sexual hell. Even though the whole ordeal lasted less than 10 minutes for her and about 2 minutes for me, Suzy was violated, our home was violated and it would take time and help to get back some security. She gave me a kiss, went upstairs, did exactly what I asked and was back downstairs as the first sirens were heard.

After the first police car, they called in detectives, the coroner, and an ambulance so there were a dozen or more folks taking pictures and asking Suzy and I questions. After an hour or so, a police counselor arrived, as was standard procedure with a rape in this police department.

We found out that I had killed a serial rapist and killer who was wanted in 3 other states besides ours. One of those people with three names which everybody loathes.

Suzy, because she was raped, had to go to the hospital to be examined and start the process to determine if she had contracted any STDs. The police counselor went with Suzy but I had to remain on site for a while yet to go over what had happened for what seemed to be the thousandth time. A local TV news crew also arrived and I agreed to be interviewed.

Finally, the police had everything they wanted, the local news had left, the rapist was in a body bag and headed to the morgue and I was free to go to the hospital to pick up Suzy and it was only mid-afternoon on a Saturday morning.

I packed a suitcase for Suzy and I and also packed a portable CD player and a few CDs which Suzy and I both loved (including everything we owned by Kate Wolf which we had played on our honeymoon) and a couple of other items. I stopped on the way to buy a bottle of wine, a single red rose and a candle on the way to the hospital.

Sarah, the police counselor had made an appointment with Suzy and me for the next morning because she had told Suzy the first night and the morning after were usually the hardest after a rape. Sarah had given Suzy a voucher for three free nights at one of the better hotels in our town. It was located on the north side and we got a room on the 5th and top floor, facing south so when it got dark, we could see the city lights and saw a gorgeous sunset to boot.

Suzy was subdued and quiet on the ride from the hospital to the hotel and I held her hand as I drove. After we checked in, I moved the couch so that it faced the window, moved the coffee table against the wall under the window so we could put our feet up on it and we just sat and held each other very close until it got dark without saying anything.

Suzy wanted to take a long shower and asked if I wanted to join her. I told her I would order dinner and set up a few things first and then would be glad to.

After making the arrangements, I undressed and got into the shower with Suzy and I could see that she was very sad. She said, "No matter how many times I wash myself, I still feel very dirty". I just hugged her again under the hot spray (gotta love the huge water tanks at hotels) and then told her, "I will wash you one more time with this magic soap.", as I opened a lavender soap Suzy had received for Christmas, "and when I am through, you will be clean both inside and out."

I started at the top of her head, and slowly washed every single inch of her without concentrating on any single part. She then took the soap and did the same to me. We dried each other off, put on the robes that I had brought from home and even before we settled down again, our dinner arrived. I paid the man and we ate watching the city lights, without talking much.

Most of the time immediately after a traumatic event, silence is golden, though hugs are diamond.

After dinner, I put on some of the Kate Wolf, and gave Suzy the rose I had bought earlier. She was moved, held it in her hands smelling it and put it gently on the coffee table. I told her, "Every time you look on this rose, please make a wish for our future."

I then showed her the candle I bought and lit it, "This candle represents all our troubles and any guilt we may feel about what had happened today. As the candle burns down, then so will our guilt and troubles also diminish and when the candle is spent, then so will our tribulations be completely spent." I put the candle on the coffee table, opened the wine and poured it into a couple wine glasses I had brought from home. Suzy wept a little and gave me a deep hug and kiss. She knew what I was trying to do and she and I fell into this moment deeply while the candle burned slowly.

When the candle was spent, so was the bottle of wine and we took off our robes and went to bed. That night, we spooned all night long with me hugging Suzy.

It took a couple months to get everything back together. Sarah, the police counselor was an angel. It turns out that there were rewards for the capture and conviction of the serial criminal in the four states he was wanted, including our own. Sarah knew how to cut the red tape and each reward was worth $10,000. The national news got wind of this story and I gave several interviews on several of the morning shows. They paid me and altogether that was worth another $150,000. The police also gave us a Victims Relief award which allowed us to professionally clean our apartment though we never slept there again. We stayed with both our families and friends during this time.

Suzy quit her dying job immediately and I quit my job after giving notice so we both quit our jobs almost as soon as this debacle happened.

There were two factors that helped me get over this whole ordeal fairly quickly. One, it had only lasted a couple minutes for me and two, even though Suzy was raped, the rapist had never called Suzy names, had not cum inside or anywhere on her and the only physical hurt Suzy had endured was bruises on her arm as the rapist had grabbed her arm and hair as he dragged her into our house.

We all know that the mental hurt is a billion times more damaging than what happens physically, and Suzy, thank God, did not withdraw inside herself and create her own safe world there. Sarah, the counselor saw both Suzy and I every day for the first week, then only Suzy every other day for another week and then once a week for a couple months. As I have said, we stayed in friend's and family's houses and we always arranged it so that Suzy could be at the house alone, just not for very long. We pushed her out the door if we had to on some solo errands because she had to build trust in the everyday life, but someone would go along sometimes too. Obviously, Suzy was not enthused with dressing sexy during these times. I let it be and was as supportive and calming as I could be.

As we had almost become minor local celebrities and we couldn't go anywhere without somebody recognizing us and wanting to talk to us, we decided to move out of town and chose a somewhat larger city than we were used to about 2 hours away. Even though we now had plenty of money to put the down payment on our first house, we decided to rent one more time so we could look for the perfect place and maybe work on it if needed before moving in. We told our new landlord that we only renting until we found a house to buy and they agreed that if we found new tenants that they approved, that they would let us out of the year lease.

When everything was finally wrapped up, we packed up all our stuff and moved to our new apartment. We didn't even unpack anything as we had packed in such a way that we could go on a road trip, so just moved all the boxes and furniture into the apartment and left. We took off on a long, healing vacation. We decided that it would last 3 or 4 weeks depending on how we felt, and we would camp for 2-3 days then stay in a hotel for a couple nights, and keep alternating as we traveled about.

Camping in the mountains is healing. One, most people have thoughts that they are vulnerable from time to time while camping beside a dirt road because who knows who will be in the next vehicle coming up the road. This was part of the healing process because one just has to trust in one's ability to meet whatever life throws your way. Two, every day while camping, we hiked and saw very beautiful places which is relaxing and physically demanding. Exercising is the truest way to relieve stress. Finally, the people you meet up in the hill are almost always friendly and while Suzy was not her normal outgoing self at the beginning of the trip, she would warm up to people we met after the conversation had been started.

While camping we would sometimes be near a mountain lake or stream and would jump naked into the cold water and splash around a bit before drying off in the morning sunshine. We never used soap as soap is a pollutant in small bodies of water, but it would refresh us and became a regular habit. One funny way men's and women's bodies are different is in the very cold snow melt which makes up the small lakes and streams of the mountains, a woman's nipples always gets as large as they can while a man's dick shrinks. Doesn't seem fair, really.

After a couple very enjoyable weeks, I told Suzy that I wanted to visit a hot springs for a day or two and then a nude beach. Suzy asked why and I told her because it isn't very often I can be nude outside around other people, being a man, and I also wanted to reaffirm that nudity is natural. Suzy said that she wasn't sure if she was up to it yet and I replied that whole families from 2 to 92 are usually there as well as skinny and fat people, hairy as apes and smooth skinned as seals people. I told her that the only two rules were that public sex or coming on to another guest was not acceptable and that it wasn't OK to gawk at people. It was OK to look around and see the people around you, just don't stare. I also told her that most of the these places were clothing optional, so some people would be dressed in bathing suits, but more than 75% would be naked, or at least topless so she didn't have to be naked unless she was comfortable with it.

Suzy said that as long as I don't push her to be naked then she would go to the hot springs and decide about the nude beach after that.

So, the next time we were in a hotel, I looked online and found a natural hot spring not too far away located in the mountains. I booked two nights in a cabin (two rooms: bathroom as one room (or closet) plus everything else in the other room) so that we would pretty much have two full days there accounting for travel. I also found a nude beach about a hundred miles from the hot springs on a large lake so booked three nights in a hotel nearby and I told Suzy that we could cancel the reservation if we needed to, or keep the reservation and stick to the public beaches. That hotel room was a suite with two full rooms. It was two actual hotel rooms where they converted one of the old rooms into a living room with a kitchen and the bedroom was in the other room. Both rooms still had their bathrooms and TVs so we would have two of each. Suzy was happy with these arrangements.

We checked out of our current hotel the next morning and drove to the hot springs. It was located about 10 miles up a dirt road off the main highway and was on the side of the mountain, with a lot of trees on the property. We checked in at the main gate, found our little cabin and after settling in I suggested we hit the main pool. The hot spring came out of the mountain pretty high up and the facility had built several small pools higher up then the main area. Each of these pools was big enough to hold about 4 people or so and the higher up the hill, the hotter the water. The spring flowed into the main pool at one end and flowed out the other. This pool was the size of a rather large hotel pool and was hotter and deeper on the source end than the exit end.

Suzy had brought 3 swimsuits with her, a sexy one, a "normal" one and one in between. She wore the between bikini this time. The top gave her good cleavage but was lined so did not show her nipples. It did not have padding so conformed to the natural shape of her breasts and while it gave her support, her breasts moved some as she walked or was active. The bottom showed off some of her butt at the bottom, but not much, and was not lined at back so when wet, it conformed to her curves. It was lined in front so no camel toe and had string sides. The front, if she had any pubic hair, would only just cover it so was pretty small. I wore my one and only suit to support Suzy.