Suzy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked the short distance to the main pool wrapped in the large towels which the facility provided and once at the pool, found a couple empty lounge chairs and placed our stuff. I had brought our small cooler with water and beer in it. All beverages were accepted as long as no glass was anywhere in any public area.

There were perhaps 25-30 people at the pool. There were a couple naked children playing as children do at the shallow and cooler end, a couple couples in swimsuits, but everybody else was naked. About half the adults were roughly our age while the other half could be our parents. One old couple who could be our grandparents were as naked as they could be and completely happy about it.

I pulled off my swimsuit and eased into the tepid water in the middle of the pool. Suzy eased in with me as well, leaving her suit on.

We swam to the source end and let the warmth relax us and when it got too hot, swam back towards the cooler end. We did that a couple times and then got out of the pool to catch some sun. Suzy was drinking in the atmosphere and I could tell she was relaxing into the naturalness of the environment. There were about 5 other women at the pool right now who were as attractive as Suzy and three were naked and the other two were topless. Suzy just looked at me and said she felt overdressed. I just shrugged and Suzy slipped off her top. Nobody paid any attention. The children still were playing, the grandparents were still fawning over each other and the sun still shined. Suzy just smiled, closed her eyes and relaxed back into her lounge chair. I smiled too, and did the same.

One thing that Suzy and I had done from very early on was that if we saw an attractive person of the opposite sex, we would point that person out to each other. If Suzy saw a sexy woman that I had not spied yet, she would just arch one eyebrow in her direction and I would casually move my position so I could see. We would usually discuss what made that woman sexy and try to guess her situation, whether she was married, had children, was happy etc. If I saw a man that I thought Suzy would like to see, I did the same for her and we discussed his possible situations in quiet tones.

After relaxing in the sun, naked, for 20 minutes or so with my eyes closed, I opened them to see how Suzy was doing. She had her eyes open as well, and when she saw me, she just arched an eyebrow to the right of us. I shifted position to get a beer for the both of us out of the cooler and looked over to see who Suzy had seen. There was a young woman who was 18 or 19 sitting Indian style facing us. She was thin, with probable small B-cup breasts and a pussy with just a little pubic hair on top. Her lips were shaved and it was beautiful. She was playing what looked like backgammon with a naked boy of about the same age.

The next day, while in line to get some lunch at the resort's cafeteria, we started talking to the people in line behind us who were roughly 15 years older than us. They were naked, as was I and Suzy was topless. As we were making small talk, the same girl and boy we saw yesterday came up to that couple and we found out that that they were their children and were twins who had just turned 18. The twins were naked as well and we just talked about whatever came up and then went our separate ways once we paid for our food.

From that point on, Suzy was naked and I could tell that she had relaxed into the naturalist's lifestyle. There was no longer any danger being naked for her and even though Suzy knew that everybody here had checked her out at one time or another, she knew it was innocent and began to like it again.

We checked out of the hot springs resort and as we drove to our next hotel near the nude beach, I glanced at Suzy and she was smiling. I smiled back at her and asked what she was smiling about. She said, "You remember that Confucius story you told me the night our life changed?"

I replied, "The one where Confucius says that one bad noodle does not spoil the whole soup. You just pick out the bad noodle and treat it different than all the other noodles?"

She answered, "Yes, now I feel what you were talking about again. A very bad noodle was thrust upon us and it was perhaps brought upon because of how I was dressed, or maybe it was my smile which triggered him or perhaps just because I am young and female. I am too strong to be afraid for the rest of my life and being naked where it is accepted is liberating. I am open again to being sexy again though I want to take it slow for a while yet so I don't want to wear really skimpy clothing for now. But," and she pulled off her shorts and underwear and threw them into the back seat, "for the rest of this trip, I will only wear a maximum of 3 pieces of clothing."

"So," I said, "When we get to the hotel, will you go without your bra, or your underwear?"

She just turned to me and smiled.

About 10 minutes later, Suzy unfastened her seat belt, reached around and unhooked her bra, pulled it off and threw it into the back seat with her shorts and panties. She then refastened her seat belt and said, "Both".

Suzy was sitting bottomless and her breasts were very noticeable through her top and moved, jiggled and shimmied about as we drove down the road. I still don't know why a woman's breasts moving is so memorizing to men but I suppose that is why most women "armor" their breasts so they can't move. She reached over and put her hand on my crouch just like she did on the first night of our new lifestyle and I was already hard.

When we reached the hotel, I parked in an isolated place and Suzy said that wasn't necessary anymore. She bent over the back seat to get her shorts and I rubbed my finger along her slit and found she as wet. I placed my longest finger inside her, déjà vu, and wiggled it a bit. She held the position for a little while and I pulled out and she put on her shorts and we started to walk across the parking lot.

Suzy first walked beside me and I just loved how her breasts moved. She then quickened her pace and got in front of me and I could see how her butt was jiggling that she wasn't wearing any panties. I quickened my pace to catch up again and tugged her shorts down just a little so that the barest amount of the top of her butt was showing and she turned towards me and smiled. I opened the front door as a gentleman should and checked out both her breasts and butt as she passed. We walked up to the desk and checked in.

The next morning, Suzy wanted to go shopping alone before going to the nude beach. I went down to the lobby with her, got the free newspaper and went back to our room, turned on ESPN to see what was happening in the sports world while I waited for her.

Suzy returned a couple hours later with several bags of stuff. She would not let me see what she bought and told me that she needed another couple hours to complete her surprise. I was itching to get to the beach but as it was just going onto 10am I said OK. Suzy said she was taking over the bedroom side of our suite and that I should get ready using the bathroom on the other side.

She shut the door which separated the two rooms of our suite and I set my phone for 1130 so I knew when I should start getting ready. I sat down ready to turn the TV back on again but had a better idea, so knocked on the door separating our suite. Suzy opened it a crack and I asked for the car keys so I could go shopping too. Suzy just smiled, gave me the keys and a kiss and bid me adieu. I searched our GPS for what I was looking for and went shopping.

I had divided my purchases into two sets of bags and placed one inside the refrigerator and left the other in the trunk of our car. Suzy had already placed a bag in the fridge and even though I was very curious, I didn't peek.

When it was time to go, Suzy walked out of the bedroom and Wow! She was wearing a new cover-up that I had not seen before. It was very short being only a couple inches below her pussy, almost see-thru and I wasn't quite sure what she was wearing under it. She was carrying a new large duffel bag stuffed with who knows what and I could not wait to find out.

Suzy was radiant and we held hands in the elevator. I stayed a step behind when we were walking out of the hotel, and when the light from the windows was in front of her and she was back lit I could see every bit of her until she was in the daylight. She was naked under her wrap. Wow!

It was only 20 minutes to the beach and because Suzy's cover-up was so short, her pussy was visible when she sat in the car. She sat with her legs open but I decided to tease her by not noticing. After a couple minutes, she was moving around trying to get my attention, but I just keep driving. She tried to place her hand on my lap again, but I used my elbow to block her. So she rubbed her finger along her slit, slipping it inside her a little and then brought it close to my nose so I could smell. I got harder without trying to. She kept rubbing her pussy casually until the whole car smelled of her sex. I reached over to place my hand on her inner thigh, and she just used her elbow to block me and said, "Pay backs are Hell", and gave me a wink.

We found the parking lot to the nude beach with little trouble.

From the highway, there was no sign saying that it was a nude beach, but from the parking lot, you had to climb over a little knoll before getting to the beach and the sign on the knoll read, "Clothing Optional Beach Ahead. No Public Sex. No Glass Bottles. No Cameras Allowed."

We climbed the knoll and saw the beach and lake for the first time and it was beautiful. The beach was perhaps a half mile long and we were on the extreme left of it. The lake was a rich blue where it was deep and a greenish blue when shallow and large enough that even though it was almost completely surrounded by cabins and houses, they were very distant.

Directly in front of us was pretty crowded and as usual, had many different ages and shapes of humanity on it. Almost everybody was naked or at least topless. We could not go the left so headed right to find a more secluded place to set up.

The beach averaged perhaps 40 yards wide and there was shade farthest from the lake because of the tall trees which separated the beach from the highway. We walked in the shade about halfway down the beach before deciding to set up a little closer to the trees than the lake.

There were a couple guys on a blanket a ways in front of us to our left. Three beautiful girls on separate towels still farther off to our right, and a man and woman who looked a few years older than us in front of us but off to the right a little. Everyone was naked.

I quickly pulled out a couple of beach towels that I had bought, and Suzy pulled out a blanket which she had bought. We decided to use Suzy's blanket to lie on and use my towels to dry off with. I helped Suzy spread the blanket and I rolled the two towels to use as pillows for the time being. I pulled out a small soft cooler with beer and water in it and Suzy pulled out a small soft cooler with wine coolers and water in it. I just looked at her and she at me and we just smiled at how well we matched each other. Suzy pulled off her cover-up and lay down naked, and I pulled off my shorts and shirt and did the same.

Within a few minutes, Suzy said that we needed to use sunscreen today because we would be in the sun for hours and "I don't want to burn my private parts". Suzy pulled out a bottle of sunscreen and said that she would do me first. I told her to do every bit of me but remember no public sex.

I lay on my belly first and Suzy started on my shoulders and lovingly rubbed sunscreen into every bit of me, including in between my butt cheeks, all the way down to my toes. It probably took her 10 minutes to do this and I already had a half hard on. She told me to turn over and first she straddled me with her pussy really close to my dick and started on the front side of my shoulders. When she reached my stomach, she was sitting on my dick and I could feel her wetness but then she turned around so that her pussy was just above my face and now I could smell how aroused she was. The smell of hot beach, sunscreen and aroused pussy is effervescent. She continued to rub sunscreen on every inch of me now from my stomach, including my mostly full hard on and balls, all the way down to in between my toes.

She then said, "It is your turn to do me."

She lay on her stomach and I straddled her so that my full hard on was touching the crack of her butt and started to rub sunscreen on her shoulders and continued down her back. I moved off to the side and did her butt, including between her butt cheeks, and continued down her legs to her feet. Again it took about 10 min to do a side. I told her to turn over, and with my dick very close to her pussy, I rubbed sunscreen on her face, then shoulders and then breasts making sure I covered every inch of her. When I reached her stomach, I turned around so that my dick was very near her mouth and rubbed sunscreen on her hips, then the outer lips of her pussy, including just a little inside the outer lips of her pussy. I then leaned forward and rubbed sunscreen on her thighs, legs and even between her toes. I sat back on my haunches with my dick still very near her mouth to see if I had missed any spots and Suzy licked the head of my cock which gave me the chills.

We agreed later that that was one of the most sensual experiences we had ever had.

We laid there for quite a while to compose ourselves and then we both sat up on our elbows to survey our surroundings to see if anything had changed. The two men were in the lake cooling off; there was a new couple who were both reading books in the shade behind us and to the left. The couple in front of us were snoozing or just laying still. And we both looked at the three girls to the right and from what we could see from this distance, they were young and sexy. We both got up and ran into the lake to cool off. After frolicking around, we went back to our blanket after drying off, and lay down again.

It wasn't too long before I sensed a shadow on my face. I opened my eyes and there was a beautiful naked woman standing there. I nudged Suzy and we both looked at her as we both sat up. This woman's pussy was only a foot from my face and she was shaved.

I said, "Hello". The lady said, "Sorry to bother you, but we noticed," and she pointed to the other two beautiful women we had noticed earlier, "how much you loved each other and how you both looked at us with appreciation instead of lust. Would you mind if we joined you?"

I looked at Suzy, and I could see she was a little tense but mostly flattered. Suzy said, "Um, yes, please join us if you want to." I turned from Suzy to say something to the lady, so my eyes went from Suzy's eyes to the lady's pussy up past her breasts to her face only because there was no other way.

"This is Suzy, my wife and I am Dan", I said.

The lady said, "My name is Collette and my friend's names are Marie and Fabian".

"What brings you here?" I asked with my eyes again traveling up Collette's body.

"We are on holiday from France" she said and then ran back to her two friends which was a lovely sight.

The French ladies brought over everything they had and laid their towels directly in front of our blanket. We all introduced ourselves once again and I offered beer, wine coolers or water. They each took a wine cooler. We talked and found out that these women vacation, or holiday as they say, each year for a couple months and go to different countries each time.

Collette, 23, was the shortest and the most active of the French ladies with good curves and nice size breasts and learning the family business of wine. She had a rounded face with short black hair and was in a 15 year apprenticeship she had started when she was 16 so was about halfway done. She was feisty and always seemed to be stirring the pot and Suzy immediately, it seemed, took up a deep friendship with her.

Fabian was 22 and the tallest and slimmest, with the smallest breasts and learning her family's cheese business. What she lacked in the size of her breasts was more than made up with her nipples. They were puckered or voluptuous or succulent or something. She has long blonde hair and was something of a princess, but still friendly. Marie, 21, was the most reserved and talked the least, and the only one of the four women with pubic hair, though it was just a short patch on top of her pussy leaving her lower lips shaved. She has the biggest breasts as well and her family was in the coffee business of which she was learning. She has the most incredible eyes when she smiled, though that wasn't often.

We made small talk getting to know each other and it was very pleasant to be sitting with 4 completely naked women. We were all sitting cross-legged (or Indian style) so that I could see four pussies and 4 noses, 8 breasts and 8 eyes and all four ladies could see my partially hard cock (and nose and eyes).

Suzy and Collette were really hitting it off and sometimes they would be having a conversation and I would be talking to Fabian and Marie. Then we would all join back into the same discussion about something rousing or funny, or great places or just anything that came to one of our minds.

It came up about Suzy's rape and how I killed the intruder and the three French women beamed at me and praised me because I was able to protect my woman. I saw much admiration in Suzy's eyes as well and feeling a little embarrassed, I suggested throwing the Frisbee around in the water for a while. Everyone agreed so we all took off to the lake.

I would throw the Frisbee right at each woman sometimes, but then would often "miss" so each woman would have to stretch, or run so it was visually exciting. Suzy knew what I was doing, so would almost always throw to me so I would have to run in the shallow water and my dick would be flopping about as I ran. All 4 women seemed to be amused at this. After much laughter and fun, we tired of being in the water so headed back to our "camp".

When we got back to the blanket, we all grabbed waters and dried off. It was a hot, sunny day and life was good.

We were all settled down when Collette threw her next curve at Suzy and I. Collette first explained that the sunscreen she and her friends were using didn't have the same qualities as ours and needed to be replaced more often, especially after a long, active dunk in the water. Collette asked if I would rub sunscreen on her and her friends.

I was surprised and almost shocked and immediately started to say no, but Suzy interrupted me. She looked Collette straight in the eye and said, "Dan and I are not interested in sex outside our marriage, but flirting is ok and even healthy. It will be OK for Dan to rub sunscreen on every part of your body if you desire but no straddling and no lingering in any particular areas." And she was looking at me when she said this last bit.

Have I mentioned yet that Suzy is a very remarkable woman and that I love her deeply?

All three of the French women lay on their fronts and I started on Collette. I used our sunscreen, and it didn't take much time to rub it on her shoulders, arms and back. When I reached her butt, however, I glanced over at Suzy to see how she was reacting. She had her eyes closed and that meant to me that she trusted me. I knew that she was going to watch most of my rubbing down 3 extremely beautiful women because it was just extended foreplay for us. I did Collette's butt, including the crack, and finished with her legs and feet. I tapped her to roll over and did every bit of her, including her breasts and even ran a finger along the slit of her pussy to make sure it didn't burn.

I completely rubbed down Marie and Fabian as well and it probably took about as long to rub sunscreen on our three new friends as it did for my wife. It was so very sexy caressing sunscreen on 3 beautiful women we had just met and when I was done, I looked again at Suzy and she was smiling. Her nipples were hard and her legs were spread a little more than they had been before.