Suzy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hard and I moved over to lie down next to Suzy. I could see that both Collette and Suzy had been watching me pretty closely and Collette said, "Not many men in this country would be as casual as you are with your hard on. Most of the men I've seen so far go to great lengths to conceal the natural reaction that a man has for an attractive woman." That made me feel really good and I could see that Suzy was amused and took some of that compliment as well because if she were jealous, then I couldn't be natural.

I laid back and Suzy and I held hands for a long time.

We all hit it off very well and spent the afternoon sometimes in the water, sometimes talking and sometimes relaxing. It finally came time to leave and as we packed everything up, Suzy threw out the question to everybody about what plans were on for tonight. We decided to meet for dinner and Suzy remarked that she was going to dress sexy. The three French women promised to be sexy, as long as I would dress to please as well.

We exchanged email addresses and cell numbers in the parking lot. And we all headed back to our hotels to get ready for what promised to be an excellent and sexy evening.