Suzy Matron Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked across the corridor and went into Matron's room and saw a wonderful sight. She was laid on the bed wearing a leather Basque that showed her naked breasts hanging down over the top. She had also got on a pair of leather stockings that were elasticated and were like hold ups. She had no knickers on so her pussy was on show. I had plans for that but first of all I said to her.

"You do not like the bush that I have got and I do not like the bush that you have got so we are going to shave each other. You can do me first." I told her.

"Yes Sir." She said and immediately jumped off the bed and went to the bathroom to get the necessary items. She came back into the bath room carrying a towel, some shaving foam and a razor. I removed the cock ring to make it easier for her but still my cock stood erect. I was impressed.

Matron took the towel and said.

"Would Sir lift up his sexy bottom please?"

I did as I was asked and she slid the towel under me. I then placed my bottom back down on the towel and settled down for what she was about to do. Being a Matron I knew that she would be good at what she was about to do so I just sat back and relaxed and let her get to work. It took her about ten minutes to do what she had to do and when she was finished I ran my hand over my cock and balls and knew that I would never have hair again. I re-applied the cock ring then I climbed off of the bed and allowed Matron to take my place.

She settled herself on the bed and opened her legs.

"Have you done this before Sir" She asked.

"No but I shave regularly and it should not be too different to that." I said.

"Would you be careful when you get to the pussy lips?" She said.

"Matron just let me concentrate on what I have to do. I applied some cream to her pubis first and shaved that then I shaved her outer lips and finally I did her inner lips. I was as careful as I could be and I did not cut her at all. When I had finished I placed her hand on her pussy. She ran her hand all over it and smiled at me.

"Thank you Master it feels wonderful."

I removed the towel and then I went to the top drawer of her wardrobe. I pulled out a few items and reapproached the bed. First of all I showed her a pair of nipple suckers.

"How would you like these on?" I asked.

"Oh yes please Master." She said.

I walked up to her and took hold of her right breast. I put the sucker on and dropped the breast back onto her chest. I then did the same with the left breast.

"How tight would you like then pumping?" I said.

"As tight as you want." She replied.

I took hold of the right breast against and began to pump it up. I pumped and pumped and pumped and kept on going until she squirted into the air and came all over the bed. I did the same to the left breast and she came again.

"I guess that is tight enough." I said.

"Mmm we will tighten them more each time that we play. It has been such a long time since I had a man like you that I am cumming so easily. My control will get better I promise."

I then produced the next item. It was a Chastity Belt.

"Oh Sir not the Chastity Belt. What if I need to go to the toilet?" She squealed.

"That is your problem Matron." I said.

She was lucky it was a leather belt and not a metal one which would be a really painful thing to put on. Knowing that she had no choice in the matter Matron lifted up her bottom. I took the Chastity Belt and applied it to her and then I padlocked it. To make matters worse I pulled a chain out of my vest and showed her that I had the key and she would have to beg to me if she wanted to be released.

Finally I produced a studded collar with a long chain attached to it. She was all for this it seemed. She lifted up her head and let me attach the chain and collar to her neck. The look was complete and I was highly satisfied.

With that all done I was ready to put the next part of the plan into action.

12