Suzy Matron Ch. 06

Story Info
Julie Joins in the Fun or so she Thought
3.3k words
4.3
9.1k
1
0

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

Julie turned to look at George and said.

"Is that Matron?"

"It sure is." Replied George.

"She looks so sexy trussed up like that and leaking her juices all over the bad."

"I know I found out that she was a submissive and I have been playing with her for that last couple of days since I have been here."

"Wow you lucky bastard." Julie said.

"Well." Said George.

"I was hoping that you might want to join in."

"Well I have never made love to a woman before." She said.

"You do not have to make love to her. You can punish her and play with her if you want. She is my slave and will do whatever I tell her to do."

"Watch this." George said.

He walked up to the top of the bed and grabbed Matron by the hair and slapped her face. Matron suddenly woke up.

"George I thought you were going to leave me like this all night. I have soiled myself several times and I have cumm at least twice."

"I heard you having sex and I just could not help myself."

"I know Matron the room reeks of your piss and your cumm and I told you not to cumm. What am I going to do with you?"

"I need to be punished. She said.

"Yes I think that you do." George replied.

"I have brought the right person to do it."

Matron looked shocked.

"You mean that you have brought Julie up here to see me like this?"

"I will never be able to hold my head high in the college again." She said.

"You do not need to worry about Julie. She is a dominant just like me and just as discreet. She will not say anything to anyone."

"You never said that you would be introducing her into our lives." She whined.

George slapped her around the face again and said.

"Listen bitch I will introduce whoever I want into our lives. Your husband used to do it and I am now him remember."

"Yes Sir." She replied.

"Julie come here." George commanded.

"Yes Sir." Julie said.

"Pull the weights on Matrons tits.

Julie stepped forward with just her boots on and took hold of the weights attached to Matron's breasts and gave them a pull. She heard Matron let out a sigh, a mixture of pain and pleasure and then she said.

"If you do that for much longer I am going to cumm again I am that aroused. I heard you making love or should I say having sex and it made me cumm. I could not help it. You can see I am swimming in love juice and I had to urinate."

George turned to Julie and said.

"Would you please undress Matron and take her to the bathroom and shower her. Do not remove the weights but here is the key to the chastity belt. I want a clean pussy to fuck and I will clean up the mess in here as best as can."

"Yes George." Said Julie.

George undid the cuffs holding onto Matron and Julie helped her to the bathroom. She undid the chastity belt and Matron said.

"Can I urinate please Mistress?"

"You can hold it in for a couple of minutes whilst I get the shower nice and warm. Sit on the toilet seat please and wait for me to tell you when you can get into the shower."

"Yes Mistress." Said Matron.

Julie watched as Matron took her seat on the toilet and she could see how uncomfortable she was and that she really needed to pass water. Julie was in the mood to tease Matron. She turned to the shower and let it get warm then she moved towards Matron.

Julie put her leg up onto the sink and began to unzip the first boot that she still had on. In the position that she was in Matron could see her pussy and she could see how pink it was and full of George's cumm.

God she wanted to taste it.

When Julie started to do the second leg Matron lost sight of the glorious pussy. She closed her eyes to try and forget the need that she had to pass urine but to also try and remember those days of long ago when her husband would bring home young women for her to have fun with.

It had been longer since she had made love to a woman than it had been since she had partaken of sex with a man and she began to remember how good it felt. She had heard Julie downstairs with George and she knew that she was as dominant as him and that she would no doubt become the slave to Julie.

She also recalled that Julie had said that she had never made love to a woman so she would need to be educated and Matron hoped that she would be given the job of doing so. She so wanted to show this young woman how to make love to a woman and how to make her cumm properly.

Suddenly she was snapped back to reality when Julie shouted at her.

"Oi bitch I am ready for you."

Matron opened her eyes and at first she could not see Julie and she wondered if she had imagined the whole thing when suddenly Julie's head popped up from the basin of the bath and she said.

"Get in Matron and come stand over my head."

Matron wondered was going on but she did as instructed. She climbed into the bath and moved so that each of her legs were either side of Julie's head and then she heard Julie say.

"You may urinate now Matron."

Matron could not believe what she was hearing it had been so long since she had participated in watersports that she thought she would never get the chance again and she was only too willing to urinate on the eager Julie.

Matron opened her legs as far as they would good then she used her fingers to open her pussy and she just let the urine flow. She tried to guide it so that it hit Julie and her open mouth but there was so much of it that it sprayed all over the place and covered Julie head to toe. Matron looked down and noticed that Julie playing with herself.

She had two fingers buried in her pussy and was rubbing her clit with her finger and she was rubbing that vigorously. She wondered how Julie knew about such things but then she remembered the Internet and the world of possibilities that it opened up to young people today to explore their sexuality and find out what they might like.

Just as she finished urinating she noticed that Julie had become to cumm. She was kicking her legs into the air and she was screaming out loud. George came into the bathroom to see what was happening and he smiled to himself and left the girls to their fun.

Julie laid there covered in Matron's piss and with the shower cascading hot water down on to her. She looked up between Matron's legs and could tell that she was aroused. She sat herself up in the bath and said to Matron.

"Would you make love to my pussy and then show me how to make love to yours?"

"You see I have often fantasised about going with a woman but always thought it too risky to tackle any of the girls in the college in case they ran sacred and I got in trouble. Matron looked down at her and said.

"I would be delighted to make love to your pussy and show you how to make me cumm. I am really quite easy to bring off because I am horny all the time but still I will tell and show you what I like to have done to me."

With that Matron moved. She walked down the bath being careful not to slip in the water and got down on her knees and looked at Julie's pussy for the first time. It look so smooth with just a little bit of hair around her pubis and she could not wait to have a go at it.

She knew that she would have to be gentle or else she would get punished but she suspected that George would find a reason to punish her anyway. She bent in and began to pet the pussy of Julie. She was trying to be as gentle and loving as she could be because this was Julie's first time with a woman and she should enjoy the experience.

Lovingly she petted the lips of Julie's pussy and then she began to run her tongue up and down the lips and she heard Julie sigh above her. If there was one thing that Matron knew and that was how to make love to a pussy. She had learnt so much throughout the years and she found her touch soon came back to her.

She petted Julie's pussy for several moments and then she parted her lips with one hand and inserted one finger into her. She did not know how many cocks Julie had taken in her short life but she soon found out that one finger was not going to be enough to bring her off.

As gently as she could she inserted a second finger into Julie's pussy. This brought a definite moan from Julie and Matron suspected that she had not experienced a nice thick cock in her and Julie felt herself nice and full with two fingers in her.

Julie looked down at Matron and said.

"Two fingers is enough Matron."

"Yes I thought so too." Replied Matron.

She allowed Julie the opportunity to get used to having two fingers in her pussy and then she began to move them slowly and sensuously in an out of her. Julie began to moan out loud and when Matron touched her clit she almost jumped out of the bath.

"God that feels so good." Said Julie.

"Bring me to orgasm please Matron."

Matron realised that Julie was a cock loving woman and would definitely prefer to be fingered than to be tongued and she knew what she had to do. She began to move her fingers in and out of Julie's pussy and soon she began to increase her speed.

She located the clit of Julie and began to rub it with her thumb. In and out her fingers moved as she rubbed Julie's clit harder. Soon she felt Julie tense and she knew that she was about to have her orgasm. She did not stop what she was doing and worked Julie's pussy hard and fast and began to work Julie through her orgasm.

Julie began to scream as the orgasm overtook her and she knew what it really felt like to be made love to by a woman. It was so different to that of a man as a woman seemed to know her most intimate spots and was able to pick them out to make the orgasm better. She just kept on cumming and cumming and eventually she had to ask Matron to stop fingering her.

Matron did what she was told and pulled her fingers out of Julie's pussy. She licked the juice of Julie off of her fingers and allowed Julie time to come down from her orgasm. Eventually Julie calmed down and she turned to Matron and said.

"That was fucking amazing. Now show me how to lick your pussy."

"Yes Julie." Matron said.

Matron laid down in the bath and opened her legs.

"You know your pussy Julie? Well start by touching me the way that you would do yourself."

Julie moved forward and began to run her hands up the thighs of Matron. She forced Matron to open her legs as far as she could so much so that Matron had one leg over the edge of the bath. She had not felt so exposed in many a year.

She loved the fell of Julie's tongue on her thigh. Julie reached up and parted the lips of Matron and opened her up and stared at the pinkness. She wondered if she looked so pink internally. She inserted a finger and began to masturbate Matron but she found that Matron's pussy was very big and one finger would not be enough.

She took a second and then a third finger and inserted them into Matron's pussy. This time that she felt that she had begun to fill Matron up and she was able to begin to masturbate her. She moved her fingers in and out and began to flick her clit with her thumb. Matron felt that she was ready to cumm but she did not want this she wanted to show Julie how to kiss her pussy.

"Stop fingering my pussy Julie. You wanted to learn how to kiss my pussy so we shall start with that."

Julie removed her fingers but she stayed between Matron's thighs and listened as Matron said.

"Now I want you to kiss your way up my thighs nice and slowly. Julie did as she was told and kissed each of Matron's thighs and soon she felt Matron begin to quiver. She knew that she must be doing something right. She was determined to make her come with her tongue.

"Now kiss my pussy as you would a pair of lips.

Julie put herself between matron's thighs and began to pet the lips as if she was kissing them. Matron began to moan and she knew that she was giving her a good time. Matron looked down at her and said.

"Now part my lips with your tongue and kiss your way in and out of my pussy."

Julie pushed her tongue into Matron's pussy and tasted her for the first time. She tasted so good that she wanted to eat her forever. She moved her tongue in and out and began to savour the taste of Matron.

Matron grabbed her head and held her between her thighs so that she could not escape and allowed Julie to continue to lick her out then she stopped her sand said.

"Find my clit and lick it up and down and round and round. You can be as rough as you like with your tongue. I do not care. It will be this that makes me cumm."

Julie dis as instructed. She removed her tongue from matron's pussy and began to look for her clit. It was not that difficult to find it was that big. She suddenly bit down on it. She had been given permission to be as rough as she wanted and she let her vindictive side take over.

She flicked it up and down and then would bite it again. She noticed that Matron was moving from side to side and she knew that she was ready to cumm.

"Is my horny little bitch ready to have her orgasm?" She taunted.

"Yes" Screamed Matron.

With that Julie suddenly stopped and said.

"Tough shit."

She stopped licking on the clit and climbed out from between Matron's thighs and began to shower herself. Once she was clean she wrapped herself in a towel and turned to Matron and said.

"Get yourself clean you filthy bitch and then come and join me and George in the bedroom. With that she left the bathroom and went to Matron's room. She immediately felt George grab by her by the hair and drag her into the room.

"Did you enjoy your little session with Matron?"

"Yes Sir I did." She replied.

"Well whilst you have been having your little bit of fun I have been cleaning up the mess in here and I am not impressed that I had to do it on my own."

"Bend over the bed."

Julie went to protest but she could see the look in George's face and knew that he was being serious. She had never been punished before and she did not know what to expect but she duly bent over the bed and presented her arse to George. George stepped forward and removed the towel that she was wearing.

He looked at her arse and thought how sexy it looked but he thought that it would look even sexier with some welts across it. He decided that he was going to use the cane on Julie just as if she was in the headmaster's office. He picked it up and swished it through the air. When he was ready he pulled it back and brought it hard down on Julie's buttocks.

He heard Julie cry out in pain and he noticed that she moved her arms to try and rub he buttocks. George quickly slapped them away and then he said.

"Do that again bitch and you will get six more strokes." He said.

"Yes Sir." Julie replied.

As stoically as possible she sat there and took a further five strokes from the cane. He was finishing just as Matron came into the room. Her Master was being good to her again and she loved the sight of the punishment being dished out to Julie. She deserved it for leaving Matron without her orgasm. She then saw the look in George's face and she knew that she was next for the punishment.

George looked at her and said.

"Lay on top of Julie bitch."

Matron stepped forward and laid herself on top of Julie. Julie felt squashed beneath the weight of Matron and she began to have trouble breathing. Matron braced herself for the punishment that was to come. She was not to be disappointed. She received six strokes from the cane of George and she took them out without crying like Julie had done.

George spoke to the two women.

"Get up and get on your knees in front of me."

Both women could hear the menace in his voice and did as they were told. They knelt on the floor with their heads bowed in front of their Master. George began to speak.

"Seen as you two enjoyed each other's company so much you can spend the night together. Matron I have had to put a plastic sheet on your bed to protect your mattress and I have re-made it with clean bedding so climb on and assume the position.

Matron got off the floor and climbed onto the bed and made a star shape. Julie could not see what was happening but she knew that it was not going to be good for her. George stepped forward and pulled on the weights still attached to Matron's breast and clit. This got her aroused again. He commanded her to lift her buttocks and he attached the chastity belt to her.

He then attached her arms and legs to the four corners of the bed and made sure that she was securely fastened to the bed and could not move. He then turned back to Julie and said.

"Climb on top of Matron face down."

Julie stood up and saw the position that Matron was in. She looked pleadingly at George but all he did was swish the cane in the air. Julie did as she was told and took her position on top of matron. She could clearly feel Matron's breasts as she squashed into them and she made sure that she was pussy to pussy.

For the first time ever she felt herself being secured into a chastity belt and then she was also put in the star position and secured to the pillars on the bed. Satisfied that neither woman could move George moved forward and gave them both a kiss and said.

"Goodnight ladies I shall see you in the morning."

With that he turned off the light and closed the door. Julie was afraid but Matron reassured her that she would be fine. Matron kissed her until she fell asleep and then she smiled to herself. She really did have a good Master.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers