Suzy Matron Ch. 12

Story Info
George watches Matron get punished by husband.
3.7k words
4.16
10.2k
2
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 12/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
robin35
robin35
126 Followers

George spent the night in a peaceful sleep so much so that he did not wake up until 10 o'clock the following morning. When he realised the time he thought that the women would be in absolutely agony and probably very uncomfortable. He thought that he better go and check on them.

He climbed naked out of bed and went to the bedroom that the women were now sleeping in and walked in. They were both still asleep and wrapped in one another's arms. He decided to leave them for the moment and went to the bathroom and passed water and cleaned his teeth. He loved his whisky but it left him with an awful smelling mouth.

Satisfied that his teeth were clean he made his way downstairs and put the kettle on. Whilst he waited for it to boil he opened the door to the kitchen and stood naked in the doorway and took in the freshness of the day not caring if anyone saw him. He stood there for five minutes and then he went back into the kitchen and made himself a cup of coffee.

He took the coffee into the front room and put on the television to catch up on the latest news. There was the usual doom and gloom so he flicked through the channels trying to find something to watch but there was nothing that caught his eye so he decided to go to the video cupboard and see if anything there caught his eye.

The problem was that none of the videos were marked so he just had to pick a random one and put it in the machine and see what appeared on the screen. He returned to his seat on the sofa and pressed play on the recorder. There was some fuzz for a minute and then the screen flickered into life.

There stood in front of him was Matron and she was looking particularly sexy. It was obviously an early one because she was several stone lighter and actually looked like she used to be quite a good looking woman. She was stood in front of the sofa that he was now sat on with her head bowed and seemed to be just waiting for something to happen.

Suddenly a man came in and walked up to Matron. He took her in his arms and began to kiss her. Matron wrapped her arms around him and they began to kiss as a couple and it soon became obvious that the man on the screen was her husband and George had a good look at him for the first time.

He was about fifty then. He had was about 6 feet tall with greying hair. He was broad- shouldered and quite well built and he was lean and well defined and George could tell why Matron spoke so highly of him and why her eyes still filled up when she thought about him. He had certainly been a good looking man and it was obvious he loved Matron.

The scene changed and Matron's husband was now sat on the sofa and waiting for some action begin to happen. Matron began to dance in front of her husband and she was trying to be as sexy as possible. In those days she obviously had the moves because the dance was extremely sexy and began to get George erect and when the camera panned it showed her husband was erect as well.

George was impressed with what he saw. Matron's husband was naked and he was sporting an impressive erection. George had to admit that he was bigger than he was but he was a lot thinner. His cock was like a long pencil emanating from his groin. H was shaved completely and this just enhanced the size of his cock. George was impressed.

If that was what Matron was used to then he had a lot to live up to if he was going to keep Matron happy but then from what he had seen previously Matron had taken all shapes and sizes of cocks into her cunt and arse and did not ever seem to be unhappy with what she got.

On the screen Matron was doing a seductive dance and it was obvious then that she had the moves that she had lost over the years as she had piled on the weight. George wondered if she had put on the weight following the loss of her husband. He deduced that she probably had done so as part of the grieving process and he began to understand the relationship between husband and wife.

He looked at Matron and what she was wearing. They had obviously been out for the evening because she had on a black cocktail dress and what were obviously stockings and a pair of heels that must have been 5 inches high and she looked damn sexy.

The camera panned to her husband and he was dressed in a dinner jacket, white shirt and a black bow tie that had been undone and was hanging loosely round his neck. He had unbuttoned a couple of buttons on his shirt and it was obvious that he was smooth chested.

The camera moved back to Matron and it was obvious that she was really getting into the dance mode. She had her eyes closed and was definitely swaying in time to the music. She danced for about fifteen minutes then she opened her eyes and looked at her husband.

She moved onto the next stage of the seduction and it was obvious that she had done this several times before. She continue to sway and began to reach round and attempted to find the zipper on her dress. She eventually located it and began to pull it down until it was completely undone and then she turned her back on her husband.

She held the back of her dress closed for a moment and then she slowly opened it and George got an erection and he hoped that her husband had done so also. Matron had on what was quite clearly a leather bra and George wondered what it would look like once she had turned round and revealed herself totally.

Matron teased her husband and now George for a minute then she slipped the dress off of her shoulders and drew it down her body and eventually dropped it to the floor and George became even more erect.

Matron was now stood in just her bra and kickers which were both made of leather and a pair of stockings and her high heeled shoes. George noted that even then she had a sexy arse and he pictured her husband and other men taking advantage of it. Matron was obviously aware her husband liked her arse because on the screen she began to shake it and tease her husband.

She stayed with her back to her husband for a good five minutes and then she began to caress her body running her hands up and down her body. Her husband was now wanking his cock and it was obvious to George that there was going to be some good sex action going to happen and he could not wait to see it.

He picked up his coffee and took a sip and almost spat it out when Matron turned round to reveal the true sexiness of the underwear that she had on.

Her bra was about a size too small and gave her a lovely cleavage. It also had holes cut out of it for her breasts and Matron had obviously pulled her nipples through and settled them outside out of the bra so that they stood nice and proud and made them look bigger than they actually were. She had also applied some lipstick to them so they looked very red and extremely sexy.

George let his eyes take in the rest of her body and he was particularly excited by the knickers that she had on. They had a zipper on them and it was obvious that the zipper if pulled down would totally reveal her pussy to her husband and he would not have to take them off to fuck her. Satisfied that she had gone as far a she could with her stripping Matron once more just stood there.

George was now transfixed to the screen and it became obvious to him that Matron had obviously stepped out of line that night and was waiting for her husband to administer some sort of punishment to her. Her husband just sat there and looked at her and then he stood and covered the gap between them in a couple of strides.

He reached out and grabbed Matron by the hair and began to speak to her. He was spitting in her face he was that annoyed.

"So what the fuck did you think you were up to tonight?" he said.

"I am sorry Sir." Matron replied.

"Did I ask for an apology? I want to know what the fuck happened.

Matron looked up at him with trepidation written all across her face and then she began to speak.

"You had gone to the bar and then had stopped to talk to a couple of your friends and I was sat alone waiting for you to return but it seemed to be taking you an age and I began to think that you had forgotten about me."

"Suddenly this young man came and sat next to me and introduced himself so I was polite and afforded him the same courtesy. He noticed my empty glass and offered to get me another drink and I gratefully accepted because you were now lost in conversation with your friends."

"He returned after about five minutes and handed me a large glass of wine and then he sat back down next to me and we began to chat. For about fifteen minutes nothing happened but then I suddenly felt his hand land on my thigh and he began to caress me through the material of my dress."

"I do not know why I didn't tell him to move but I let him rest his hand there and enjoyed the sensation of being touched by another man. When he began to move his hand up and down my thigh I began to get aroused and I looked across at you as if looking for support but you were lost to your friends and it was obvious that you would not be back for quite a while."

"I just sat there and let him caress my thigh and when it became obvious that I was not going to stop him he became bolder. He went to the hem of my dress and slipped his hand underneath and began to caress the nylons that I had on. God it felt so good and my pussy began to moisten and I knew that I had to try and control things."

"I reached for my glass of wine and took a long gulp and hoped that he would stop or you would return to the table but neither happened. His hand just kept on going higher and higher up my thigh until he reached the naked flesh at the top of my stockings and he let out an audible sigh of pleasure."

"We both sat there and drank our drinks and silently nothing was said but we both knew what was going to happen and I knew that I would not be able to stop myself. When our drinks were finished he removed his hand from under my skirt and put out his hand. I took one final look at you but saw nothing so I took hold of his hand and let him lead me away from the table."

George sat there fascinated with what was happening on the screen and was not even aware that he had taken his cock in his hand and was masturbating. It was an amazing bit of film and he could not take his eyes off the screen.

"The young man led me by the hand and out of the hall and down a corridor and was obviously looking for an empty room. At no point did I try to stop him and in fact I followed him willingly."

"Eventually the young man stopped in front of a large door and pushed it open. He looked inside and was pleased to see that it was empty. He walked me into the room and then he closed the door behind us."

"Suddenly he made a grab for me and pushed me up against one of the walls in the room and began to kiss me. There was no subtlety about it. He just rammed his tongue down my throat and snogged me hard and fast and I could not help myself and began to respond to the passion that he was displaying."

"I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him onto me and kissed him back with equal passion. When he reached the hem of my dress I spread my legs as far as they would go and gave him full access to my body. I thought he was just going to rip my dress he was being that aggressive and passionate that I broke the kiss and told him I would take my dress off for him."

"He stepped back and allowed me some breathing space and I reached round and pulled the zipper down on my dress and pulled it off of my body. When he saw what I had on underneath he began to grunt in excitement and this just turned me on even more. At this point I really needed his cock and I needed it sooner rather than later."

"I was now in control of the situation and when I told him to lie on the floor he willingly did what he was told. I then straddled his chest and offered my breasts to him. He reached out with his hands and began to play with them. He massaged the flesh at first and then he moved to the nipples and began to flick at them."

"I was wriggling on his chest I was that aroused. I allowed him to play with my breasts for a few minutes but I needed to see the cock that was going to fuck me. So I told him to stop and then I shuffled round on his body and found myself looking at his crotch. The initial outline looked promising and I could not wait to see the real thing."

"I reached for the zipper on his trousers and pulled it down and then I fished inside his trunks and pulled out his cock. It was about 8 inches long and covered in blonde pubic hair. Now you know I like a smooth cock but this did not put me off and I began to masturbate it. He was already erect and I was doing this just for the pleasure of the situation."

"When I had begun to get bored with masturbating him I opened my mouth and lowered it down onto his cock. I pulled back the foreskin and began to suck on his head. I licked it like a lollipop and ran my tongue round the rim of it. He tasted divine and I could taste the scent he had used that night and it was surprisingly pleasant."

"I licked his head for a good few minutes then I slid my mouth down his shaft and buried myself in his groin and felt his cock head hit the back of my throat. Suddenly I heard the sound of a zipper being undone and I realised that he was opening my knickers and he would soon be looking at my smooth naked pussy and this just turned me on so much."

"I sucked my way up and down his shaft as he took a finger and inserted it into my pussy. He began to move his finger in and out of my pussy and I began to writhe on it. When he started to rub my clit with his thumb it was too much for me and I had my first orgasm. It was not a big one but a pleasant one and I was ready for him to suck me."

"Still sucking on his cock I stretched back and made it obvious what I wanted him to do. He soon took the hint and began to suck on my pussy. He vacuumed my lips into his mouth and I let out a groan around his cock. His technique was really quite good and it felt like he was vacuuming the inside of my pussy out."

George's eyes had not once left the screen as he watched how Matron's husband treated her. The more she spoke. The harder he pulled on her hair and dragged her down until she was almost bent double talking to him and was in obvious discomfort. He was wanking his cock faster at the mastery of the man.

"As I sucked on his cock he stuck his tongue into me and began to fuck me as if he was using his cock. This just spurred me on and I needed to taste his cumm. I worked harder on his cock and massaged his balls and I felt him buck into my mouth. He had started to cumm and he flooded my mouth it.

"This triggered my second orgasm and it was bigger and more explosive than the last one and I began to squirt a small amount of cunt juice onto his face. I think he was shocked but also turned on by it. He pushed me off of him and placed me on all fours and took his still erect cock and slid it into my pussy."

"He slapped my arse several times and then he began to fuck me. I pushed back hard onto his cock wanting to get all of him buried in me. He was going so deep that I felt nicely full. I could feel his balls slapping my arse as he fucked me. I was going into an orgasmic state."

"I had forgotten where I was and began to scream out loud for him to fuck me harder and faster. He duly obliged and then he told me that he was going to cumm again. I told him to give it all to me and when he did I began to squirt in orgasm. The cunt juice was dripping out of me and then I heard a clapping sound and I looked up and saw you standing there."

Her husband had just listened throughout and then he said.

"You shamed me tonight and for that I am pissed off and you do know that I have to punish you now for that,"

"Yes Master." Matron said.

George watched as Matron walked across the front room and took a position over the arm of the sofa. She laid herself over the arm and stuck out her arse out and was ready to receive the punishment that she deserved. She had shamed her Master and that could not be allowed to happen and now she would have to pay the price.

Her husband went to the now familiar suitcase that George had got used to using and rummaged around and looked for a suitable weapon of choice. He threw out a few items and then he found what he was looking for. He pulled out a riding crop and swished it through the air. It made a lovely sound to George and he could not wait to see the punishment.

He was wanking his cock harder and faster and he knew that he was on the verge of cumming and the punishment would send him over the edge and he could not wait to see it administered.

Her husband walked behind her swishing the riding crop all the time so that Matron knew what was coming. What she did not know was how many strokes she was going to receive. It had been a quite disgraceful thing that she had done and she had got caught and that was what made it worse.

Suddenly George became very excited. He watched Matron's husband pull back the crop and bring it hard down on Matron's buttocks and he could clearly see the pain in Matron's face as she winced from the stroke. Her husband was in a brutal mood and he administered a dozen strokes to Matron's buttocks.

By the time that he had finished Matron was in floods of tears and her arse was welting and bleeding and her husband just stood there and smiled at the work that he had done on her buttocks. He obviously took great pleasure in administering punishment to Matron.

He threw her onto the couch and began to masturbate over her. Matron watched as his hand moved up and down on the shaft of his cock and she knew what to expect. He masturbated for a good ten minutes then he straddled her chest and came. He covered her breasts in his cumm and then he looked at Matron and said.

"Clean that up and lick out the gusset of your knickers."

George watched as Matron took each breast into her mouth and began to clean them of the semen that had just been deposited there by her husband and whilst he stood there and made sure that she did a good job. When she had completed this task she shuffled out of her knickers.

She took the knickers and began to lick at the gusset of them. The gusset was covered in a mixture of her pussy juice and the young man's cumm and it had begun to dry so she had to work hard with her tongue to make sure that she got this nice and clean.

When she thought that it was clean she handed it to her husband and he looked at it. He then stepped forward and began to rub the gusset into the face of Matron. He was almost suffocating her he was pushing then that hard onto her face and this was just too much for George who exploded in orgasm and covered himself in cumm.

He switched off the video and then he went upstairs and had a shower and got dressed. He was now ready to wake the women up for their big night.

robin35
robin35
126 Followers