Suzy's Control

Story Info
How my older girlfriend turned me into a play thing.
2.5k words
4.19
29.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kong0645
kong0645
27 Followers

Suzy's control:

So, after reading these stories for years I decided to share some things that I've experienced myself. This is a story that happened when I was in a May-December romance in my mid-twenties.

It all started when I was twenty-five. Her name was Suzy and she was in her early fifties but was stunning and very much looked more like a woman in her early forties, even though that would still have made her older than I usually dated. She was stunning, with blonde hair, beautiful green eyes, perky 34 d breasts with half inch long nipples that begged to be sucked and played with. She had an athletic 120 pound body that she kept tanned from head to toe, with no tanlines, much because she enjoyed showing that sexy body of hers off.

We were away, spending the weekend in Iowa near a casino resort we enjoyed. The first night at the hotel we decided to stay in, use the hot tub, the pool and order some pizza. We went down to the pool as soon as I got back from a little trip to a local store for my valentines day gift to her. When I got back she was wearing one of my tanks that stretched well past her knees and a swimsuit beneath the tank. I changed as I anticipated watching her frolic around in one of her bikinis', something I was finding I enjoyed. As we hit the pool area there was only her and I so we immediately made use of the hot tub. As I took off my tee shirt and hopped in, I was flabbergasted to see my normally free spirited older girlfriend slide off my tank top to reveal the smallest swimsuit I'd ever seen. It barely covered her tanned breasts with two small pieces of fabric that were connected by strings coming over her shoulders. The strings clung to her body going from the small triangles as they thinned to her hips before thickening to a triangular patch covering her normally shaved and smooth pussy. When she turned around, there was a half inch string that ran up the crack of her ass all the way to the top of her shoulders then split to run across each shoulder connecting to the front.

As I watched her standing there, admiring herself, she turned her back to me allowing me to stare in awe at her practically nude backside. As she sat across from me she asked me, "Do you like that?"

It was a silly question to which I gave her, I'm sure as I look back, a goofy grin as I told her how much I liked it.

"Good, because I planned to have a lot of fun this weekend."

"Really," I said, anticipating what she meant.

I sat there enjoying the warm waters rushing around me as she played in the water around me. It seemed like forever but I'm sure it was only a few minutes before we were joined by another hotel guest, an gentleman by the name of Steve. He was an average looking guy with salt and pepper hair, a decent build and wearing a simple blue swimsuit as he hopped in. Suzy looked at me as she put her back to him and give me the quiet signal. This told me she was gonna have some laughs. As I sat there, still enjoying the waters, glad that my new companion in the hot tub couldn't see the erection that had formed beneath my trunks, I watched as she went over and sat a few feet away from Steve, introducing herself.

"You don't mind do you," she asked as she sat beside him?

"No," he replied, his eyes taking in the sight in front of him. As I lay my head back, closing my eyes enough I could see the show in front of me, I could tell that she was inching closer as she swayed her arms back and forth, occasionally making contact with her new friends arm. As she lay back, placing her hands behind her head, she intentionally wiggled her top around enough that her nipples were showing for all to see. Steve, and I, just sat and admired the action. Still sitting there watching, trying to see how much fun she was going to let this be, I noticed her leg was directly up against his. I could see his hand slowly reach down to rub her thigh as he looked for approval. She cooed and let out a long breath as she shifted her weight and wrapped her leg over his.

As my cock was getting harder, I found myself confused. This was the farthest she'd gone and while I should have been jealous I could see how turned on she was. I too was getting aroused in a way that I hadn't felt before. As I continued to watch my girl, her hands rubbed across her body, slipping her tiny little coverrings farther down her perky breasts as her hands disappeared. She lost track of time as the water stopped moving and I could see her fumbling for his swimsuit. Steve leaned back enough that she was able to edge the blue shorts down around his thighs as he restarted the bubbles. She was giving him the hand job that I knew was intensely satisfying. As her hand wrapped around this strangers cock, my hand traveled down to my own swollen member, even though I was watching my girlfriend jerk off this stranger in front of me.

After a few more minutes of this I couldn't take it any longer and I went and dove in the pool. I desperately needed to cool off. When I popped back up out of the water a few minutes later, I looked around and didn't see my sweetheart. Then, as if she knew I was concerned, she came up from beneath the water. Wiping her lips she kissed Steve and thanked him for the use of his cock. I could tell that he'd cum in her mouth as there were little drips of cum still slipping out of her mouth and down her chin.

Steve left the pool area, I'm sure to go back to his room and enjoy a peaceful sleep. I hopped back in the hot tub and she looked over at me smiling.

"Did you enjoy the show?" she asked.

"Kind of, but I don't know how I'm supposed to feel."

"Don't," she said as she swam over and sat on my lap. "Just realize, that if you go with whatever I throw at you, you'll enjoy yourself so much more."

The pool closed at midnight so we got out and began to head back to our room. Suzy, jokingly smiled on the way and announced what a thirst she'd worked up.

"I bet," I half joked with her.

As we passed by the coke machines on our floor, twenty or so rooms from ours, she asked me to get sodas. As I was getting one of the cokes out of the machine and putting change in for another, I heard her say...

"Hold this for me."

With that, I turned and she handed me her swimsuit. Now, she stood there in only my tank top as it hung from her hot, wet little frame. I could see her arousal as her nipples were sticking through the shirt. Just knowing that was all she was wearing had brought my hard on back. Then, as I turned away, I felt something land on my shoulder. It was my tank top.

"My god," I said," what if you get caught?"

The sight of her ass as she skipped off down the hall was too much. I grabbed the other coke and followed.

As we hit the room I threw her down on the bed and began to kiss her passionately. Our tongues dueled as my hands glided across her silky wet skin.

"No, not yet, " she said, much to my disappointment.

"You want to fuck me don't you," she asked?

"Yes, yes please," I answered as she grabbed my steely hard cock threw my shorts.

"How much do you want to fuck me," she asked?

"Desperately," I replied, and that was an understatement.

Good, I heard her say. "That's how I wanted you, desperate and willing." she laughed, "Now I can have a little fun with you".

As I sat there, hard as a rock and confused, she hopped up, ran over to her purse, and brought back a twenty dollar bill. In her other hand, she had a black, lacy pair of boy shorts. She stood there holding them both.

"Put these on," she demanded. As she stood there, so domineering, I thought ooh, this might be fun. Slipping out of my shorts I slid the lacy girls under garment on, tucking my rock hard pecker inside.

"Good boy," she laughed, running a finger over my hard on. "Now, take this twenty and go to the front desk and bring me change."

I was appalled at first. But as she stood there, with that controlled look of lust over her face, I realized that this was part of the fun she'd planned to have, and using my need to get a release was her way of getting me to do this. Somehow, the idea was so dirty, so intriguingly naughty, that it made my cock jump with excitement.

"So if I do this, I can finally have you the way the guy at the pool did," I asked?

"If you do everything I tell you," she announced, an evil look over her face. "Now, change, go get it."

With no really good option I edged out of the room slowly and made my way to the front desk. It was on the other end of the hotel. As I walked down the corridor, listening for door sounds or the sound of anyone getting off the elevator, I imagined being caught like this. Would the hotel call security, or would they call the police. What would I do if I did get caught. As I made it to the end of the hall, near the lobby, I peaked around the corner to see if anyone was around. It looked clear, except for the hotel desk clerk, a nice, slightly heavy set older lady, with graying hair. Not wanting to draw too much attention to myself I hurried across the lobby to the desk.

"Can I help you," she asked.

"Can I get some change," I asked her, stuttering a bit.

"What's the matter child," she asked me, noticing my nerves. She was looking a bit more carefully now.

"Um," I lied, "I lost a bet".

"What kind of bet," she asked, leaning over the front desk.

As she leaned over the desk, examining me, I think expecting to find something worse than I had to show, I stepped back to assure her I was dressed even if inappropriately.

"Boy, your misses has a vindictive sense of humor doesn't she," the old gal, Marge according to her name tag, laughed as she opened the drawer.

After getting my change, and being much more relaxed that I wouldn't be getting arrested any time soon, I forgot that I was still wearing only enough to barely cover me as I headed back to our room. When I got back there, I had to tell Suzy about it. After telling her the entire story, word for word including my discussion with Marge, she asked me, "Was it fun, do you see now why I did it?"

I very much understood the thrill, even though, much to my chagrin, I was about to have to undertake again. As she handed me another twenty I just looked at her asking if she was serious.

"Not only am I, this time I'm going with you."

I don't know if it was the company or I was just that into it but I walked a lot slower and less concerned this time. The little pair of panties actually felt good against my skin and I was enjoying the attention Suzy was giving me. The lack of control in my own nudity, was a rush.

Once we made it down to the lobby, my in my black lacy panties and Suzy wearing my shirt, I gingerly checked the door to the outside as I walked up to the desk, not standing nearly as close. Suzy stood off to the back a ways and smiled.

"Girlfriend got ya again huh," Marge smiled, taking a gander at the bulge I was sporting. "I suppose if I had me a younger guy I'd have fun with him too" she laughed as she held out her hand for the twenty I carried.

"Thanks for being so cool about it, I was afraid you might turn me in."

"Awe kid, just be glad she let ya keep the panties on, I might have taken those from you," Marge chuckled to herself, apparently taking her sweet time counting out twenty dollars in change.

"That's a great idea," I heard Suzy say, "Do you mind"?

"No girl?" Marge was beaming now. "Have at it," she told my partner in crime.

"You heard her Jace," Suzy nudged against me, putting her hand out. "Give em up"?

I stood there, shocked that I was considering giving in and allowing myself to get into this mess. As I looked at the body beneath that purple tank of mine, considering how desperately I needed to feel her, to feel her hands on me, her mouth on my cock, I remembered what she said about doing whatever she demanded of me. As I stood there, instinctively stepping back, in order to allow the old clerk behind the desk the full show, I put my thumbs in the elastic and rolled the black panties down, stepping out of them as I handed them to my girlfriend. There I was, naked, with a raging hard on, exposed to the world around me and Marge.

"Got you a good one there girl," Marge smiled as she handed the change to Suzy. I started to walk away as Suzy's hand grabbed me cock and held me there.

"Wait for me baby," she demanded. "With that, the girls had a five minute gab session as she held me there by the cock. Occasionally I could feel her hand going up and down my shaft, driving me crazy. I nearly came twice right there. As my precum soaked her fingers, both the girls enjoying the abuse I was taking, Suzy smiled at her new gal pal as she leaned up, making me think I was going to feel her kiss. Instead, she slid her cum covered fingers into my mouth as she whispered, "Suck them clean and we can go back so I can fuck your brains out."

The girls had a big laugh as I sucked her fingers clean. With that, Suzy looked at Marge and announced it was time for my reward. With that, she pealed away the tank she wore and handed it to Marge. "He deserves a treat, I'll pick this up later, or he will." With that I followed that sweet little ass as we walked back to our room.

kong0645
kong0645
27 Followers