Suzy's First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly pushed Toby's cock from her mouth and released his balls. He moaned in protest, but she was not ready for him to cum just yet. She wanted the boys to fill her at the same time.

She felt Aaron sink his entire length into her. She gasped and left out a load moan as she accepted all of him. He began to thrust deep into her swollen pussy, slowly at first, but with each thrust he picked up his pace.

She felt Aaron begin to pump franticly, deeper and harder with each thrust. She knew he was close. She sucked Toby back into her mouth. Sucking his whole length in, she squeezed his balls. His cock began to pulse and she knew his orgasm could not be stopped this time.

At this same time she felt Aaron's prick swell, and begin to pulse. As her dreams of feeling 2 cocks explode into her materialized, she felt herself climax. As screamed Toby's cum escaped her mouth and dripped down onto her breasts.

As the 3 lay on the bed to recover, Suzy blurted out, "I want dp!" Neither understood what she had said, but they waited for her to repeat herself. "I want my ass fucked, and I want my pussy full when it happens."

Aaron looked at Toby and shrugged.

"You wish is our command" Aaron chirped quickly.

Toby laid back on the bed and smiled. "Climb on" he said to Suzy. And she did, lowering herself down Toby's cock, facing him, keeping her ass in the air for Aaron. She was enjoying Toby's gently thrusts when she felt Aaron's hands on her ass checks. She held her breath as he pulled them apart. She gasped as his tongue began to probe her pucker. Her head was spinning from pleasure.

Toby grabbed her hair and pulled her head down. His put his mouth to her ear and whispered "We are going to fuck you up slut". Suzy want to run, jump up and run. But she couldn't. She was so turned on at that very moment. She couldn't wait any longer. The feeling of Aaron's tongue, and Toby's cock was taking her over the edge. She was about to relax and let the orgasm come when everything stopped.

Toby stop thrusting and she no longer felt Aaron. Toby began to remove his cock and Suzy protested, when she felt Aaron's prick pressing against her butt hole. She started to push back to him, so excited. But as Aaron pushed harder and harder into her she knew it was going to hurt. She tried to move away from Aaron's rod, but having all of Toby in her made her pelvis to pelvis with him. She could go no farther.

Toby whispered in her ear "Suzy, relax babe, just relax and it will be easier".

She tried to do as he said but the Aaron was too big. She could feel him tearing her ass apart. She wanted to cry, wanted to scream out stop. But she couldn't. She was paralyzed by pleasure.

Toby held her tight, slowly rubbing her back and should. He continued to whisper into her, "Relax babe, it will be worth it!"

His soothing voice and gentle hands had the effect he wanted, and Suzy relax enough for Aaron to push his head into her virgin hole. As the head popped in she screamed out. Both men paused, waiting for her to relax and give the go ahead to continue.

After a few seconds they could feel her body soften. Aaron took that as a sign to continue pushing into her. As he began to push more of his rod into her ass, she tightened again, but whispered "I'm ok, take my ass now."

As Aaron sunk more of himself into her, she held her breath and took in the situation. It felt as if she was having an out of body experience, or she thought this is what one would feel like.

Suzy felt Aaron's prick begin to swell first. His cock felt like it doubled in size. He paused a brief moment with only his head in her pucker, then pumped hard and deep. She cried out but knew he would not stop as unloaded his seed deep into her ass. The hot liquid filling her like she never felt before. Her and Jack had anal a few times before, but it was much different. Jack was gentle and not as big as Aaron. Jack took her in a way that was asking for permission, where Aaron took what he wanted, and she did not have a choice.

As Aaron finished Suzy began to shake, her orgasm coming hard and quick. Her pussy and ass clinch hard causing Aaron to gasp and Toby to orgasm. It was a shock to both Suzy and Toby as his exploded into her pussy. The feeling of Toby's hot cum filling her intensified her orgasm and he head began to swim, feeling dizzy with pleasure.

As the three untangled themselves, the full weight of what had just happened began to set in with Suzy. She just fucked two strangers. She had not been with anyone but Jack since their wedding. She didn't know how she was feeling, but one thing was for sure, she was going to leak cum for hours. She looked at both Aaron and Toby, both men spent and barely awake. Suddenly she remembered she had not text Jack in hours.

"I need to go" she quickly blurted out.

"What's the hurry?" Toby asked.

"I need to get home to my husband." She said as she stood up to get her phone.

Suzy stood naked typing a text to Jack. Her body moist from the sex, her ass and pussy hurting from the pounding she had just taken. She was deciding if she should send a picture when Aaron stood up and grabbed her.

"Let me do it" he said as he took her phone. "On the bed, legs spread so he can see your slutty full fuck holes.

Suzy was appalled by what he said, but she couldn't help but obey. She dropped to the bed, spread her legs and pulled them up so her feet where flat on the bed. She could feel cum leaking from her ass and pussy. Aaron snapped a few pictures and handed the phone to Suzy for review. She couldn't believe what she saw. Her pussy was bright red and slick with cum. Her thighs were shinny with combination of their juices, all mixed together.

Suzy quickly pick what she thought was the sluttiest one, and sent it to Jack. "Be home for clean up in a few."

She quickly received a text back from Jack, "Can't wait, love you."

Suzy knew she should clean up or cum would be leaking down her legs, onto her dress, and probably onto the seat of the limo. But she felt so turned on feeling it slowly ooze out she couldn't bring herself to. She always knew Jack wanted to see all of it when she got home. She took on more look at Toby and Aaron, laying on the bed in post orgasmic slumber.

"I'm leaving, do you want me to send the limo back or are you coming now?"

Both men just looked at her, pure joy and exhaustion in there expression. Suzy was exhausted too, but she wanted to feel Jack inside her. She wanted the familiar and loving touch.

"We'll take a cab home" one of them moaned. With that, Suzy righted her dress and walked out of the room, headed for her home.

The limo stopped outside Suzy's house. She stepped out and glanced back to where she had been sitting. Her wet dress had stuck to the seat. She looked quickly at the driver to see if he noticed but he was looking off into the night air, not concerned about anything that happened in the back seat that night. He just wanted to go home. She felt a little remorse, knowing someone would need to clean up the sex mess left by her, but right now she was in hurry to be cleaned by her husband.

"Thank you" she said and quickly walked to the front door. She paused on the front porch. Suddenly she realized what had just happened. She had cheated on her husband. With two men at the same time!! She had let them violate her in ways she would never allow Jack.

He legs grew week and she was fumbling with her keys. Her mind began to race. How will I face Jack? How will I face my kids, my family, Jack's Family? She was about sit down on the steps when the door opened.

12