Suzy's Open Marriage Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple's first night at swingers party.
2.6k words
4.01
134k
46
1

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MKOOLPOP
MKOOLPOP
106 Followers

This is a true story that has developed over the past 3 years. It is about our experiences with swinging and how it introduced us to open marriage, bi, and inter-racial sex.

*

I'm a career soldier and have been in the army now for 18 years. I've had a few bi-sexual experiences with friends while in my teens and early twenties, numerous one-night stand fucks, and with several steady girlfriends, and always after some steamy sex, I felt the need to jerk-off. Sex has always been my #1 recreational sport.

When I met my wife Suzy, she was of Euro-Asian heritage, 24, 5'10", 130lbs., 38-26-38, with beautiful long black hair and almond eyes. When we were dating and later when we married, men were drawn to her beauty and shapely body, especially when she wore dresses or blouses showing lots of cleavage. Ignoring the fact that we would be in a booth and romantically involved with each other, or that we were both wearing wedding rings, guys would approach us and ask her to dance, or get her alone and try to get a date with her. We clicked right away, she was going through a divorce after a 6 yr marriage and we had sex the first night we met. She was practically a virgin experience speaking, and I got her to enjoy oral and anal sex. We dated for 2 yrs. and got married.

After 13 yrs. of marriage, I got into using Swinger magazine photos of wives fucking other men, young men, black men and fantasized it was my wife doing these things and used the ads as a masturbation tool to get off, and hid them under the car trunk mat, unknown to my wife. I was enjoying masturbation more than fucking my own wife! One day while washing and cleaning the car, she found my stash of magazines, and accused me of seeking sex with other women. I denied it, and we hardly talked for about 2 weeks.

During a Sunday afternoon drive, she told me to go to the city. When we got there she said to find a porn shop. When I did, she gave me $50.00, and told me to get some Local Swinger magazines, which I did along with a 10" soft rubber dildo. While driving home, she scanned the magazines, dog-earring some pages.

When we got home, she was on the phone with a magazine in her lap, talking to a black couple about a possible meeting. They were going on vacation, and wouldn't be available for about a month, and advised her to seek-out a local swing club in which they were members, for a quick, safe meeting with various singles and couples, and gave her their number.

Suzy called the club phone number given her, and talked to Barbara the club hostess. Barbara asked Suzy several questions to ensure she knew exactly what the club was about, (partner swapping for sex) and not a garden club. We arranged to meet them the up-coming Wednesday evening at a bar/restaurant.

Suzy wore a black garter belt, beige hose, black half-cup bra which pushed up her full firm breasts, blue knee length skirt, and white blouse with the top 3 buttons un-done to show off more of her breasts than she may have wanted.

Barbara and her husband Jerry were already seated; whom we identified by their photo sent us on the Internet. Barbara was a very busty blond, and very much like Suzy in all other aspects, even her clothes were similar, except her skirt was a lighter shade of blue.

They told us more about the club, its rules and the members, and how they had other monthly parties, based on the members preference, such as: couples & singles, bi sex, inter-racial, older & younger, etc.

As the women started talking to each other in whispered words, Jerry and I talked. He said that if we had any particular fantasy we wanted filled, or type of person we wanted to meet, to let them know and they would match us up. My wife said that we would be very interested in attending all the parties, to see what perked our interests. This was a shock to me, as I did not know if she had ever had any experience or interest in bi sex or inter-racial sex. Jerry said; we men all have a fantasy that we could walk-up to a particular woman, tap her on the shoulder and say "Lets Fuck", and their requests would not be denied. Well, 90% of the time that's possible at the club, but we must always respect a person's answer of "No Thanks."

My wife interrupted us saying that Barbara wanted to leave and have us go with them. She didn't say where we were going, but I said "Ok". The wives drove their own cars, I with Barbara, and Jerry with Suzy. My hand under Barbara's skirt found her panties to be very damp, and as I slipped a couple fingers under her panties and began to enter her pussy, my fingers became very wet. My confidence just received a boost, that if I could turn-on this beautiful swinging housewife of ten years, that I could eliminate any inhibitions that I may have had.

We arrived at Jerry's place of business, and Jerry took my wife into his office, while Barbara took me into an empty storage room. She took a mat and blanket out of a closet, and laid it on the floor. She walked over to me, and placed her full sensuous lips over mine, her tongue exploring the back of my mouth for several minutes, as her body ground against me and her hand rubbing my crotch area with her hot body. She instructed me to get naked. As she undressed, stripping down to her black garter, beige hose and 3" heels. We lay down on the mat, resuming our hot kissing session. Her gentle fingertips running along my body from my face to just above my knees, and always just barely touching my 7" hard cock and aching full balls. Sounds of my wife in the next room, started my cock oozing more and more pre-cum, as I heard her moaning, squealing, and begging Jerry to fuck her harder, give her more, and make her cum, and give her his hard cock.

As this was going on, Barbara was now licking the head of my cock, and sucking on only the head, cleaning it of my pre-cum. After a few moments, she began swallowing all of my cock, going to the base, and withdrawing with light sucking motions to the tip repeatedly. I was losing control, with her movements on my cock, and listening to my wife's activities with Jerry in the next room, my cock blasted Barbara's mouth with at least five globs of my hot cum before subsiding to just spasms, as I felt my heart beat hard within my chest.

Barbara was moving up to my face again, her sultry lips coated with my cum, kissing me again, transferring some of my remaining cum to my mouth. That was delicious, Barbara said as her tongue traced the outline of my lips.

"Do you like kissing a woman who still has your cum on her lips, did you ever taste your own cum or someone else's before?" Her voice was very erotic, and my semi-hard cock began growing again to its full hardness.

"Yes." I murmured.

"Yes what?" she asked. "Will it turn you on later, to kiss your wife, knowing that she had my husband's cock in her mouth, and possibly his cum also"?

"Yes". I said with more conviction in my voice.

"Would it turn you on, to see her have sex with another man, or several men? Having them lust for your wife, or your wife lusting for them?"

"Yes." I said "It will spice up our sex life, and will me make me a better lover, for her, if I have some competition, and have to prove my sexual ability to her."

"What if you see her seeking out other men with larger cocks than you have, a black lover, or a young stud capable of fucking and cumming, until she has to beg him to stop? How could you compete with that?" She said.

"I don't know." I replied. "The thought of those scenarios does turn me on though, as would seeing you and her making love to each other." I countered.

"I already have plans for making her my lover." She countered back. "One of my personal, regular favorites; and being her mentor, introducing her to our swinging lifestyle. Is she bi?" She asked.

"I don't know." I said. "But, if she isn't, I hope you can turn her on to it. I'd love to see her with another woman; especially you."

"And she would probably like to see you sucking a big hard cock and taking it up the ass." She said.

"I don't know about that." I said. "I'm not bi, and have no interest in doing another man."

"What's good for the goose is good for the gander." She said.

Suzy and Jerry came out of the other room, already dressed, Suzy showing a radiate smile on her face "What the, what's up? We haven't fucked yet." Barbara said.

"I'm sorry honey." Jerry said. "I have an important meeting early in the morning, but according to Suzy, I think you'll have plenty of future opportunities to enjoy David and Suzy."

As we drove home, we discussed our experiences of the past few hours. Suzy said that she had not only been turned on by having sex with another man (Jerry), even though his cock was similar to mine, but he had told her that she could live-out any of her fantasies with their members, as they were of different ages, races, and sex. We decided to put our final decision on hold, until we attended a couple of their parties, and see how we felt about the other members, which we may choose as our sex partners.

A week later, it was party night. We found their home easily, as it was only five minutes from our house. We were both apprehensive, but willing to follow through with the party. When we entered almost everyone was there. There were 4 new couples, and about 10 regular members. The new couples were in their mid-twenties to early thirties, and the regular members were mid-thirties to mid-sixties. It wasn't one of their full-blown parties, but one designed especially for new members to ease them into the swinging scene. Within the first hour all the new couples and 3 of the regulars told me, or David, that they would be interested in meeting with us at their place, that evening or at a later convenient time.

A 6' well built black man appeared at Barbara's side as she asked for their attention. She introduced him as Derek, and said he was an amateur photographer, who would be available to all members to take pictures of them for placing pictures of themselves in Swinger Magazines or upload them on the Internet at no cost to themselves. She also said that she would show some slides of his work at that time.

The 1st 10-15 slides showed photos of her and Jerry posing naked in bed. The following slides showed Barbara and Derek having oral, straight and anal sex together. At the completion of the slide show, Barbara produced two photo albums of her and Jerry having sex with other members of the club.

An attractive buxom, brunet woman of 42 came over to me asking if I was enjoying myself, if it was what I expected, etc. We talked about 15 minutes, when she asked me to call Suzy over to join our conversation. She asked Suzy some of the same questions that she asked me, including; would he have any problem having sex with someone, while others watched? He said he didn't think so, and hoped he wouldn't.

She then pulled her skirt up, spread her legs, showing her beige nylons being held by black garters, garter belt and shaved pussy, and said; "Eat my pussy David." I looked at Suzy for permission. She said; "Do what the lady asks, if you want!" Suzy contemplated shaving her trimmed 1/8" bush bald also as it was quite sexy on Jeri. I proceeded to eat Jeri for about 3 minutes, doing as she directed, when another couple arrived.

Without introduction he undressed his wife, and then himself, and began fucking her on the living room floor. After about 10 minutes he came in her mouth, and said she's ready for anyone else that has a load for her. 2 guys got up and took her into the bedroom adjacent to the living room. Jeri told me to go get some hot pussy. I looked at my wife for permission. She told me that we were here for sex, so go get it.

She excused herself to use the restroom. She was checking her make-up in the mirror, when Barbara entered. She came up behind her, and started to run her hands over the sides of her breasts, hips and thighs and rubbing her crotch up against her ass; She turned around slowly and faced her, when she took her into her arms, planting a passionate tongue-probing French kiss on her lips. She had taken her by surprise, and unprepared for her advances, She initially tensed-up, not have any same sex meetings since high school, which were then only curious explorations and not the need for sexual release.

As she was remembering this and started to relax and respond to her hands and mouth, she stepped back and apologized if she had over-stepped my boundaries, as she was very sexy and desirable, even to another woman, and if she would like to pursue this a little further, that she was starting a month long vacation next week and would like to also discuss with me about some other club activities as she noticed how me and you were so relaxed and open with the others this evening.

Well, I was there to experience some of my sexual fantasies, and Barbara being the club hostess would be the best able to help us fulfill them without going through a hit and miss process of eliminations to find our most competent sexual partners. I felt that I could trust Barbara, and decided to jump into swinging with both feet, and find out sooner than later if swinging was for us. They agreed to meet at 10:00 Tuesday morning for coffee and chat.

After leaving the restroom, she went into the kitchen to mix a fresh drink. Derek was there and she decided to make small talk with him as she fantasized about having him as a lover. He said he would really like to get her into his camera lens, as she had a great photogenic body. She didn't blush at his comment, but decided to show a little embarrassment, and let him talk her into letting him photograph Suzy and me. She told him that it seemed like a good likelihood they would meet again.

Jeri told me that Suzy and I would we would truly be a positive asset to the club as she was Barbara's assistant hostess, that she was sure she would be seeing more of us very soon.

Here she was, my beautiful housewife of 17 years, not having to work or maintain any type of daily schedule and having me as her only sexual partner, to having an appointment of sexual related activity on Tuesday and maybe with others later, now gave her the possibility of having full blown sexual escapades of various dimensions with others.

MKOOLPOP
MKOOLPOP
106 Followers