Suzy's Open Marriage Ch. 03

Story Info
Suzy's first black lover.
3.2k words
4.15
69.2k
26
2

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MKOOLPOP
MKOOLPOP
106 Followers

This is a true story that has developed over the past 3 years. It is about our experiences with swinging and how it introduced us to open marriage, bi, and inter-racial sex.

"You know, honey, I feel turned on to sex again. I don't mean that sex with you isn't good, it just that were so predictable with each other. Now, with swinging, having an open marriage, and having sex with other men, I feel like a little girl in a candy store. I want to sample everything, boys, men, and women."

We had twice as much sex as before, and she gave me the best blowjobs ever. When we fucked, she responded with new vigor, moaning and squealing more than she ever did. I wondered if it was because she was less inhibited, or because she was fantasying about thing to come?

When I got home Friday night, I was suffering from a sinus headache. I took some aspirins, opened a beer and lay down on the couch.

"What's the matter with you, I thought we had planned on going out tonight?"

I told her about my headache, and told her that maybe tomorrow. She went into the bedroom, and came out about an hour later. She was wearing one of my white shirts, with the top three buttons undone, and tucked into a black skirt, that came just above her knees with a zipper on the side, and 3" heels.

"You coming with me?" she said.

I told her again that my head was still hurting.

She said, "Ok, but I'm going out, and maybe I'll find myself a boyfriend."

I laughed and said, ok. She left at 7PM, and the bars closed at 2AM, so I didn't expect her back until after that. I had the living room lights on, and was watching TV. My head was still hurting. It was 10:45, and I was going to go to bed at 11:00, when I heard a car pull up in the driveway. When I heard a key in the door, I thought, she must want some money, or had decided to call it a night.

I looked up from the couch, as she walked in. Her hair was slightly messed up, her lipstick wasn't as shiny as it was before, her shirt wasn't tucked in, the buttons on her shirt were a skewed, and the zipper on her skirt was half way down.

She said, "I want you to meet a friend of mine." She emphasized "friend."

In came a good-looking, well-dressed (except for his zipper being half way open) black guy, who she said was Ray. We shook hands and made some small talk, while my wife went to the bathroom to freshen up. When she came out she had brushed her hair, and applied some more lipstick. She neglected to correct her clothing.

"How's your headache"? She said.

I told her it still hurts. "Maybe you should stop drinking and go to bed." She said. I excused myself and went into the bedroom, careful to leave the door open a crack, so that I could peek out at them after awhile.

Five minutes later, the lights were turned off, and the stereo had replaced the TV. Before I had a chance to sneak a peek at them, my wife came in wearing only her bra and panties and garter belt. I feigned sleep, and she changed her panties and dropped them on the floor. And closed the door behind her. I got up and checked her panties. They were soaking wet, I quietly opened the door and looked down the hallway. I searched the area for something that would show their reflection. I couldn't see a thing or hear anything. I crept down the hall, to where a bookcase separated the hall from the living room.

I slowly pushed a few books to the side, and had an unobstructed view of both of them on the couch. Ray was completely naked, sporting what looked like an 11-12" hard-on.

My wife was slouched by his side in her bra and panties stroking his huge cock. He had her bra pushed up and his face buried in her tits, while his right hand was in her panties fingering her cunt.

I crept back to the bedroom and closed the door, planning to take another journey in about fifteen minutes. As I lay in bed, I was thinking, "I didn't know my Suzy had a thing for black guys."

Again, before I could sneak a peek at them, my wife re-entered the bedroom to change her "wet" panties. After she put on fresh panties, she came over to the bed, and gently "shook me awake".

"Honey, Ray wants to fuck me."

"Do you want him to fuck you?" I said.

"Yes, he has the biggest cock that I have ever seen and he has me so turned-on and wet, I need to get fucked so bad."

"Can I watch?" I said.

"Maybe some other time, but not now. Please?"

"Tell me about it tomorrow, ok."

"Ok" she said, and she left the room.

I had seen her suck and fuck several men in the past few months, but I really wanted to see her get it on with a black guy, especially with a cock as big as his.

"David said it was ok for us to fuck." She told Ray.

"What? You told him?" He said.

"No." she said, "I asked him if it was ok for you to fuck me, and he said it was ok. He asked if he could watch, and I told him, maybe next time. I think I'm going to like this open marriage thing... very much."

Ray shocked me by saying, "Tell him to come out and watch, and bring the camera it will probably help him forget his headache. A lot of husbands get turned on seeing their wives having sex with a black man, but tell him to strip down, I might need his help with you."

"I don't think you need help with any woman with that pole between your legs." She said.

I was at the door listening when she came back and told me what Ray had said. I stripped down and expected Ray would make some remark about my cock size, even though it was a respectable 7", and entered the living room with my video camera.

Suzy was on the couch, leaning over Ray's hard cock, lovingly sucking his hard, massive cock. "How am I doing?" she said.

Ray said. "Great, you've got great lips, and sucking action, your very experienced."

"Not really, the bigger the cock, the more I love sucking cock, I think." Suzy said.

Ray said. "After a few more sessions of sucking my cock, you'll be able to take all 11" down your throat. I'm going to put all 11" up your tight cunt, so it's only right that you take all my cock down your lovely throat."

Suzy was sucking about half the length of his cock, concentrating on his mushroom shape head until now. Now she was trying to more of his cock into her mouth.

Ray interrupted her sucking, and stood up. "Here, get on your knees, you'll be able to get a better angle on my cock. Do you like sucking my cock?"

"Yes, I love sucking your cock, it fills my mouth so good. I almost worship it," she said.

"Good" he said. "Just think about how much you love my cock, how much you want to receive pleasure from my cock, and give me pleasure. Relax your throat muscles and gag reflex, concentrate on giving us both pleasure from your sucking."

It was then that Ray noticed me standing there at the entrance to the living room with my raging hard on.

"Hi David, so you enjoy watching your wife having sex with other men, eh?"

"Yea, getting it on with other women and watching the wife." I said, and took a seat three feet away.

"Well come on in and sit down and stroke your cock. You can watch your wife get pleasured by her first black cock, and I can promise you, it will be her first of many. Your wife and I got boiling hot for each other in the car earlier, and she invited me home so we could have some wild sex together. She said you'd be ok with it." Ray said.

While Ray and I were talking, Suzy stopped sucking his cock and was listening to us while lightly rubbing his cock head over her lips.

"David, I think I'm going to love his big cock, look how big it is. I never had anything bigger than your 7". She said.

"Put my cock back in your mouth and show David how much cock you can suck."

She was taking about half of his cock in her mouth, and began sucking from its head, back and forth slowly.

"Don't think about how much cock is in your mouth, just on how good it feels." He said.

She continued slowly sucking him, her left hand fondling his heavy balls, her right grasping his ass cheek. She was sucking his cock with love and lust, and I became aware that she now had 9" of his cock in her mouth, but she was unaware of how much she had taken so far.

Ray said, "Relax", and he placed his finger and thumb around his cock, saying, "See how much you took, you took all that, as easily as you took 4 or 5" earlier. That's all for now, you'll have a sore throat in the morning. I want to fuck you now."

My wife said, "No, please cum in my mouth. I don't why, but I want to taste you. You're close to cumming. I want to taste you in my mouth. I never enjoyed sucking this much before, now I can't get enough."

Ray said, "It must be my black male perothermones, it brings out the lustiness in a woman."

"Ok baby, get ready for the ultimate pleasure in sex, by having my big, hard, black cock in your hot, wet pussy." He said.

A moment later he pulled her up and carried her over to the couch and laid her down on it. Ray then got on top of her, getting in between her now spread legs. "I'm going to fuck the shit out of you." Ray told her.

By this time Suzy had forgotten all about David and all she wanted now was to get fucked.

"Oh yes, fuck me with that big cock of yours." She said.

Ray took a hold of his cock and placed it up against her pussy. And then a second later he just shoved it in.

"Oh goddddd Take it, take my cunt with your big cock." Suzy whispered.

"Yah, baby." He replied in a deep throaty whisper.

"Oh, take it. I want you to take me." She snuggled her head against his.

I watched him kiss my wife's neck while she smiled back with happy satisfaction.

They looked so beautiful together. A strong black man making love to a lovely white woman.

Suzy caught sight of me and our eyes met while Ray fucked her. She smiled.

"Take my pussy, Ray. I want to please you." She wrapped her arms tightly around him as she looked directly at me.

"Oh, you please me baby." He said.

"Yes. Tell me." She said.

"Your white pussy is tight around my cock. It feels good." Ray said.

"Yes, baby. I love your cock in me. I love your black cock in me."

His cock remained firmly buried in her pussy. Suzy wrapped her smooth legs wrapped around him. The curve and shapeliness of her lovely tan legs looked incredible against his coal black skin.

Her arms lovingly clutched his back as their mouths met in a kiss. I felt moved by the tenderness with which Ray kissed my wife. Their lips met softly with tentative movements at first, their eyes met, they exchanged smiles.

My wife glanced long enough at me to smile and laugh softly. Ray lavished my wife's neck with kisses while his large black hands kneaded her breasts. Suzy turned her face back toward Ray and then came deeper and more longing kisses. Throughout their kissing Ray continued thrusting himself onto my white wife, plunging his thick black manhood into her with strong wavelike motions. Suzy cried out in pleasure and her head swayed from side to side in hypnotic passion.

I was entranced. Everything about it excited me. Suzy's lips madly kissing his.

Her pretty sweaty face wincing as Ray pounded into her. Her hands clutching his back. Those wonderful hips of hers pulsating upwards to meet his thrusts. And her cries. The sounds that came out of her mouth were amazing. First moans, then panting, and occasional girlish squeals of delight. Then came the wonderful sound of a woman baying and whimpering with sexual pleasure. The sound of my wife being fucked sent shivers through my body and the sight of her lovely white body locked in furious sexual intercourse with a black man made my head spin.

They kissed and made love to each other like this for what seemed like forever. For his part, Ray fucked my wife for all he was worth. He fucked her white pussy with his big black dick until there were tears running down her eyes. Every so often she glanced over to me and every time she did it seemed to excite her more. She grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled him into her with a raging passion. My wife stared at me and never took her eyes off me while I jerked myself off till I shot my load. After seeing my ejaculate my cum on the floor, my wife's eyes closed in pleasure and her body began to shake.

"Yeah baby." Ray said as he began to fuck her. He was slamming his black cock in and out of her. It was a hot scene, this huge black man on top of my white wife.

"Oh yes oh yes, I cumming." She said.

Suzy couldn't believe it; she had never had an orgasm this soon before when a white guy had fucked her. A few minutes later Ray flipped Suzy around and got up behind her. He then shoved his cock into her pussy from behind. Suzy was moaning like hell. Ray was pumping her pussy hard. They fucked for about fifteen minutes, Suzy cumming at least three times. Then a moment later he pulled out.

"Get up here baby." He told Suzy.

Suzy turned around and got her face up to Ray's cock. He was pulling on it in front of her face.

"Open your mouth." He grunted.

A second later Ray shot his load. He spurted wad after wad of cum right in her face. He got his cock down close to her open mouth and she took a lot of sperm right inside her mouth. Suzy swallowed all she could.

She had never had so much cum in her mouth before much less swallow so much of it. Ray soon stopped cumming. Suzy took his cock into her mouth and sucked it clean.

"That's a good slut." Ray grunted. "You liked that didn't you?" Ray asked.

"Oh yes, I never thought cum could taste so good and that I could ever be fucked so good. David, if you had a cock this big, I'd never need another man for sex." Suzy said.

"How about you David, did you enjoy seeing my black cock stuffing your wife's cunt? I filled her about 3" deeper than you ever have." Ray said.

"Honey, I have respect for black cock now. I never experienced a black lover before, and now I want to explore all the possibilities." She said.

"Watching you two having sex was the best." I said.

Suzy looked relieved while Ray laughed.

"It was my pleasure to pleasure your wife." Ray said with a wide smile. "I would be happy to do it for you again anytime."

Suzy blushed. "Trust me guys, the pleasure was all mine."

We all laughed.

"Your cock is so fucking good." Suzy said. "I really thought I was going to faint a few times."

Ray smiled broadly.

I said. "It was really awesome seeing you take so much cock honey. I did feel intimidated by your longer cock Ray, but I can accept that. Your welcome to fuck my wife anytime Suzy needs you."

Ray said, "Well thank you David. Once your wife goes black, she'll never go back. I offer my services, for your wife's entry to the world of white women that needs black sexing and who can only find pleasure, from a well-endowed black man. Do you think you could handle that David." He said.

I said. "We'll have to see, as long as get to watch and both of you don't try and exclude me."

Suzy said, "I love my husband very much, but when it comes to mind blowing sex, I think, I will need a bigger cock, a big black cock."

"Well cocks this big only come in one color, and if you need big cocks, then black cocks only come this big, ask Barbara about attending interracial party night. She has several select white wives who enjoy meeting and having sex with black men. Their husbands attend also. Many husbands get off watching their wives being a slut, whore and bitch for black men." Ray said.

"When is the next party?" I said.

"Next Friday night." He said.

"Well, you're a beautiful woman, with a voluptuous body to match, and I have many black acquaintances, and if your interested in young stuff, I have several nephews and cousins, who would love to have you service you with their cock's. Also, give me your E-mail address, and I'll send you some web sites, that are tailored specifically to married white women and their husbands in search for black men. You really will love black cocks Suzy, and you will love it too David, seeing your wife gang fucked by virile, well hung young black men. They will become your masters, and you will enjoy the experience." Ray said.

"Yes, I would like that, but first, I want you to make me your woman, your slut. Train me to take your cock and cum in my mouth, cunt, and ass, so that I'll be well trained to pleasure your many friends and young relatives." Suzy said.

We went into the bedroom and I watched as they sucked and fucked for about an hour and I went back to the living room to sleep.

Suzy woke me about 8:00am and told me to drive Ray to the bar, where he left his car last night and that Ray would be back about 7:00pm, he had to work for a couple hours and do some shopping. When I drove Ray to his car, I asked if he enjoyed himself last night? He said, yes, very much, and thanked me for sharing my wife with him. He said, he asked her out tonight and would I like to come. He was going to take her to a couple of black clubs, and I could see for myself how many white wives had taken to black men. I said I would like that.

MKOOLPOP
MKOOLPOP
106 Followers