Suzy's Open Marriage Ch. 04

Story Info
David has a threesome with wife and Ray.
3.3k words
4.2
59.2k
18
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that has developed over the past 3 years. It is about our experiences with swinging and how it introduced us to open marriage, bi, and inter-racial sex.

When I got home, Suzy was sound asleep, so I cleaned up the house, and then laid out by the pool, thinking again about last night. Suzy woke up, when Ray called about 4:00pm. They talked a few minutes, and then she took a bath for about an hour, fixed her hair, and applied her make-up. She joined me by the pool with a cold soda.

She asked if I minded Ray taking them out tonight. I said no, but I asked her for some of the details of how she met him and what happened between them last night before they came home?

I called Barbara, told her about your condition and asked her if she knew of any available hunks that would like to take me out tonight. She called me back and said Ray would be my date, she wouldn't give me his description, and asked where I would meet him. I said in the parking lot of Boots and Saddles and described my car.

She didn't tell me he was black either, but he said he was a career soldier also, and I felt more comfortable with him knowing that. Within minutes after introductions, we were kissing, touching and exploring each other, with a passion she hadn't felt in a long time. He sucked my breasts and fingered my dripping pussy, and I sucked his massive cock. She decided to continue their lovemaking at home, thinking and hoping I would be in bed and would approve.

Suzy said that when they go out tonight that I would have to promise not to get jealous, and not dictate what they could do or not do, and that I must just be a voyeur unless I was asked to participate.

I told her, we were in this together, and I thought we should be open about our having sex with others, otherwise we were just having our own personal private affairs.

I told her she looked great after all the sex she had the night before. All I could think about was my wife fucking Ray and it made my dick hard.

"No really, "I said. "You look better then ever. You have a sexy glow around you that you didn't have before--I mean--you have always looked sexy but this is different."

Suzy laughed and smiled.

"Well, I do feel sexier." Suzy replied. "Ever since last night, when I...well you know. I feel more confident."

"You have a charged sexy aura around you now. Why do you think that is?"

"I don't know," Suzy blushed. "It is hard to explain what it is like to have his big beautiful black cock inside me. I can't believe I just said that."

"I know."

"I can't believe what we've done to our marriage, but we have done it haven't we?"

"We sure have."

"I've been black fucked." Suzy smiled, her expression turned wistful and she and shook her head at the thought. "I'm a black cock slut and you supported it."

"And I loved it."

"I loved it too." Suzy turned and faced me. Strands of her hair were blown attractively into her face as she stood looking beautiful with the gorgeous sunset behind her. "And I love that you loved it. Having Ray use me for his pleasure made me feel more feminine and sexy then I ever have before. I love the blackness of his skin and having that strong body on top of me, that black cock entering me, violating me. Ohhh. Seeing that gorgeous black cock go inside my white pussy, ah, it drives me wild and feels so good I think I'm going to lose my mind. All I wanted to do was fuck him and take his black seed into me. Can you believe it is me saying this? We are so lucky I stayed on the pill all these days."

"I enjoyed every minute of it."

"To be honest, I wouldn't have cared even if I wasn't on the pill. I would have been happy getting pregnant by Ray and having his seed make a black baby inside me." Suzy rubbed the sides of her body. "Just the thought of breeding with a black man sends chills through my body."

"That's sounds very arousing." I told her.

"Having you there to watch me taking that hot black body into me made it even more amazing. I felt such an incredible rush watching you watch me fucking a black man. I'm still high on the experience."

"It really shows."

"I feel like a new woman. I feel empowered." Suzy looked into my eyes. "I love you, David."

I leaned forward and we kissed. Suzy lips pressed against mine with a new passion. Our arms went around each other's bodies and it felt good having her soft warm body pressed against mine. Holding her in my arms, hearing her say she would have enjoyed being black bred excited me beyond words.

"I'm really enjoying this." Suzy said.

"So am I. It feels good to have your hand on my dick."

"I can't get over how hard you are!"

"Just thinking about you being a slut for black cock gets me hard."

Suzy's face made a cute grimace and she jerked my dick up and down harder. "I love it when you say that. Say it to me again."

"It makes me hard seeing you be a black cock slut," I replied.

"Oh yeah. Tell me how much you like it?"

My cock felt incredible. Her face looked at me dick with intense passion. With one hand she beat my dick and with the other she began rubbing herself between her legs. I fought the urge to cum.

"I love it. I love seeing your white pussy filled with a black cock."

"Oh yeah, baby." Suzy said with lustful emotion. "I love having a black man in me and I love when you watch it."

"Yes. I love watching it, sweetie." I said with my dick aching and ready to explode. "I want to see you do it every night, all night."

"Yes, baby. Yes. I want to fuck a black man and have his cock all the way down my pussy. And I want you to watch it. I want you to watch him stretch my pussy and shoot his cum deep down inside me." One of the best things about last night was seeing you watch it."

"You really did like that didn't you? You keep mentioning it."

"Oh yes." Suzy said with a wicked smile. "I loved how you got off on it. It felt so good having that big black cock in my white pussy while you whacked off with your white cock in your hand."

My dick stirred; amazingly it aroused me hearing her say this.

"Tell me more," I said.

"Okay," she smiled and looked me in a shy nervous way. "It just felt so right."

"I agree."

Suzy reached down and pulled on my hard dick. I was throbbing with pleasure. She began stroking my cock up and down with a vigorous intensity.

"Do you like this? Do you love me jerking you off?"

"Yes, honey...it's feels great."

"Do you want to see a black cock in me?"

"Yes."

"Do you want to see a black man cum in my pussy while you whack off to it?"

"Yes. Sweetie. Yes I do."

Ray arrived promptly at 7:00pm. I fixed us a drink and we discussed our army careers, he was in the infantry and I was in armor. About fifteen minutes later Suzy entered the room. She looked gorgeous and sexy, and I felt a little jealous because I had a feeling that she was dressed more for Ray benefit than for mine. Her hair was long and wavy to her mid-back, she wore a white halter without a bra that showed-off her large nipples with a black vest over that. Her skirt was cut 3" above her knees, with a garter belt and beige stockings beneath and wearing 3" heels, making her as tall as me. Her make-up wasn't heavy, but she was wearing more than she normally did, and her flesh colored gloss lipstick made her lips fuller and made you want to kiss her and have her lips wrapped around your cock. Which I knew would happen before the evening was over.

I kissed her on the cheek and Ray did the same, and both of us bestowed her with compliments about her looks and dress. We all sat down on the couch with Suzy between us and engaged in more conversation about our military experiences. Then Ray changed the subject.

Ray said. "The two bars that I plan to take you to tonight, well the language might be a little gross towards you David. When they see a black man with a white women and her husband in tow, they will probably make remarks like "Wimp, Cuck, Cuckold or Husband of a black mans woman and try to stare you down. Nothing will happen as long as you're in my presence. Put on a good face, look happy, comfortable with your surroundings, and look like you've been there before. They're just playing mind games with you, ok?"

I said. "You've done this before?"

He said. "Yes, you ok with it?"

I said ok, but Suzy butted in saying I could handle myself, he knows martial arts, and can hold his own in street fighting.

Ray said no fighting! Fighting means cops, and cops cause more trouble.

The club was pretty much as Ray described, almost 40% of the women were white, and half of the white women had a white husband or boyfriend in attendance. We got a table next to the wall, and Suzy sat between us. The band played an assortment of Pop, Hip-Hop and R&B. Suzy prefers country music and said she couldn't understand hip-hop and like only a few R&B songs.

I ordered a round of drinks and Ray and Suzy danced to three songs before sitting down. While they danced I seen Ray squeeze her ass cheeks, slip his hand under her dress, exposing her bare ass and garter belt, while she nuzzled his neck and nibbled at his ear. I saw about 5 different guys stare at their actions as I was.

After they sat down, Ray was talking to Suzy in a low voice, but would speak louder when he wanted me to hear the conversation.

I saw Suzy nodding her head and pointing toward three different guys while talking in a low voice to Ray. Ray excused himself to use the rest room. When he left the restroom, he mingled among the crowd talking to different men and women, before returning to the table.

About ten minutes later for the next forty-five minutes, three guys came over to talk to Ray. Ray introduced Suzy and me as her husband. They complimented her on her beauty and sexiness, and paid a courtesy hello to me, letting it be known that Ray was her property. Ray told each of them he would be in touch and wrote down their phone numbers, and other useful information.

We spent two hours at the first club and continued to the second. The second club was much like the first except that I was subjected to vocal remarks as to my manlihood as Ray had said.

When we returned home, I was tired and exhausted. It was 2:00am, and I wasn't use to staying up so late, but I wanted to see what Ray and Suzy would do. When we got into the house, Ray and Suzy started kissing and groping each other. I fixed us some drinks and sat on the recliner across the room from them.

Ray told me something that I didn't know.

"Your wife told me tonight at the first club, that she never noticed until then how sexy and handsome black men were. I asked her to point out some guys she would be interested in having sex with. She pointed to the three guys who later came over to the table."

Suzy said. "You didn't have to tell him that!"

I said. "No secrets remember."

Ray continued. "All three are members at Barbara's Interracial Night party and I would like to escort the both of you."

Suzy said. "Barbara told us about the party, although she didn't go into detail."

Ray said. "Only very attractive wives with desirable physical assets are invited, as are attractive black men who are overly well endowed and well mannered. It's totally on premises sex. If you wish to invite a man home, you both must have had sex together earlier that evening, but there are ways around this requirement, and you can invite as many guys as you want between parties."

"Do you plan to make her a slut and whore for other black men also?"

Ray said. "That's her decision to make."

Suzy said. "I'll tell you later, I have to think about it for awhile."

Ray said. "Do you want to suck my cock now or later?"

Suzy said. "If I suck it now, will you fuck me later?"

Ray said. "David and I will both fuck you later, but I'm going to have your ass!"

Suzy said. "Promises, promises,"

"Now get up and strip for me, Take off your halter and skirt and leave the rest on." He said.

Suzy got up and removed her halter and skirt, and stood before him in just her garter belt, hose and heels, and assumed a sexy stance, with her hands on her hips and a big sexy smile.

Ray then removed his shoes and socks, stood up, removed his jacket and shirt and said to her. "Remove my pants."

Suzy sashayed over to Ray, stood in front of him, locked her eyes on his while she fondled his crotch for a moment and then undid his belt and waistband clasp and let his pants fall to the floor, as her hands found his naked cock and continued to fondle and stroke it until it grew to its 11".

Ray sat down and said. "Ok, pay homage to my cock. Put on a good performance for David. Show us how much of a slut you are for a tasty black cock. David, no jerking off. We're going to give her some double penetration later, and I need your sac full."

"Yes master." Suzy said.

Suzy was on her knees, between Ray legs. Her left hand was holding the base of his cock, while her right hand fondled his heavy balls as her mouth slowly bobbed up and down sucking his black cock. I in the meantime stripped off my clothes. Ray told me to come over and sit on the couch for a better view. He then told Suzy to look at me while she sucked his cock, to show me how much she enjoyed sucking his bigger cock. She did as she was told, and I found it so unnatural not to stroke my cock, leaving my hands at my side as my hard cock throbbed for attention. My wife's lascivious behavior made me love her all the more, yet I felt humiliated at the same time watching her enjoying another man's cock, that was so much bigger than mine. I wondered if she would ever be satisfied with my cock as she was before.

Her eyes could not conceal her lust for his bigger cock. That's why Ray wanted her to look at me while sucking his cock. Her eyes couldn't hide the truth. She was in love with his bigger cock.

Ray said it was time to go to the bedroom. They led the way, arm in arm around each other as I followed behind them. Ray told me to lay down on the center of the bed, while he and Suzy locked themselves in a long passionate kiss. I was feeling jealous again, watching my wife in the arms of another man. Her sucking and fucking him was just sex, but the sight of her kissing him with such passion was more akin to love, and I was having a hard time dealing with it, and yet I was turned on even more by it.

They broke their kiss and Ray told Suzy to straddle me and put my cock in her pussy. As I felt her warm wet cunt surround my cock, my cock finally was receiving the attention it yearned for all evening. Ray told us to go ahead and fuck, but for me not to cum. He was going to lube up Suzy ass and his cock for some deep ass fucking.

Suzy was riding my cock, and it felt great, after it was denied attention all night. Suzy was fucking me with deliberate slowness, not wanting me to cum until she had Ray in her ass. I could still feel the walls of her cunt against my cock, but she was not as tight as before. Ray recent fucking of her had stretched her cunt to a point, where a cock of even my size would be difficult for her to feel.

Ray had finished greasing up her ass and his cock, and had positioned himself behind my wife.

Ray said. "You just relax and have fun fucking David's cock, I'll do all the work back here."

As he pushed his cock against her ass, she pushed harder against my cock then she pushed forward and up as Ray cock broke through the resistance of her anal ring. She screamed and tried to muffle her further screams into the mattress beside my head. Her screams changed to labored breathing and then to low moans of pleasure. I wouldn't have believed to could get his big cock in her ass and elicit these moans of pleasure from her.

After Ray had gotten his cock in my wife's ass, my cock felt useless. I had my cock buried 7" in her cunt, but I couldn't move. Ray had his hands on Suzy's ass controlling her movement and mine also. Each time he thrust into her, I could feel his cock through her membrane, sometimes squeezing mine out a little and at other times rubbing against it, causing a pleasurable sensation. I was getting close to cumming more from Ray cock than my wife's pussy.

"Oh Ray, fuck my ass, and keep fucking my ass, your cock feels so good. I feel stuffed, but pleasantly so. I love having both of your cocks, I wish I had another one to suck on" She said.

Ray said. "You love having both our cocks fucking you at the same time, I knew you would, your such a beautiful slut aren't you?"

"Yes I am, I love being a slut for your big cock. Both of your cocks." She said.

"I predict you'll be even more of a slut, after you see all those huge, hard black cocks eliciting screams and moans of pleasure from all the white wives at the party Friday night." Ray said.

A few moments later, Ray said he was cumming and was going to flood her ass with cum. After he came, he pulled out of her, and I had the freedom to move again, and so did she. She began riding my cock again, and then she came. With a breathless exasperation she rolled off of my cock and onto her back. She hadn't even noticed that I hadn't cum yet.

They continued fucking throughout the night and early morning, with me only witnessing their lust for fucking each other and me jerking off three times and taking videos.

We slept until early afternoon. Ray left at 4:00 pm, promising to be back again of Friday to take us to the party.