Suzy's Open Marriage Ch. 05

Story Info
David and Suzy attend an interracial party.
2.9k words
4.15
66.3k
19
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 12/25/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a true story that has developed over the past 3 years. It is about our experiences with swinging and how it introduced us to open marriage, bi, and inter-racial sex.

Suzy and I had sex Monday and Wednesday that week, and her pussy was tighter Wednesday than it was Monday, but I felt her thoughts were with Ray instead of me.

We also viewed all the web sites that Ray had provided us, together and alone. I could see that Ray was planting seeds in my wife's head about becoming a total slut for black men, and for me to view them also he was showing me that I would have no say about it and that it was acceptable for most men.

She said she enjoyed having the threesome with us, but I said that she didn't even notice that I hadn't cummed. She said she was sorry and thought I had. She also said, she'd like to see me suck his cock.

I said. "No way. He isn't bi, and I don't want him thinking I am, even though I was willing to suck off other guys at the bi party night."

I said. "I hope you didn't mention it to him?"

She said. "He asked if we attended all the other parties, and I said we did."

I said. "We'll don't bring it up, and if he asks, tell him that I only watched."

"Do you prefer having sex with Ray?" I said.

She said. "I like his bigger and thicker cock. He touches me places deeper then you, and with his thickness, I can feel his every movement against the walls of my cunt. As for making love. I prefer you."

"So now that you've had a bigger cock, you prefer to have it from now on, and a black one to boot?" I said.

"It's something new. When I see his black cock entering my white cunt, its so different, and having a bigger and thicker cock fucking me and giving me so many orgasms in a single fucking session is something that I never experienced. After a while the novelty of it will wear off, don't worry." She said.

"So you're going to seek out bigger black cocks from now on?" I said.

"Not seek out, but make myself more available to them." She said.

I said. "Sounds like the same thing to me."

Unknown to me until later, Suzy called Barbara Thursday to get more information about the party. She said the party was primarily just for the wives who needed sex with black men and their bigger cocks. Their husbands would to there as willing or unwilling cuckolds and would be a voyeur only or to perform clean-up duties. She also said not to dress-up, as she would most likely have a big black cock between her legs within five minutes after arriving, and as a new be, she would most likely have more men servicing her pussy than others.

Ray arrived at 7:00pm. Suzy and I met him at the door. She was wearing a black skirt, cut 3" above the knees, a blue blouse with the top three buttons undone, a black bra and black garter belt, no panties and 3" heels. Her make-up was moderate as always, as she doesn't need much because of her natural beauty, but her lips looked like they were fuller more than usual with the flesh tone gloss lipstick.

Ray said that Barbara would call him on his cell phone, and tell him when the party was likely to get into full swing. He said we should relax and have a drink or two in the meantime.

Suzy had me fix her doubles to help her relax, and by the time Barbara called at 8:30, she had finished her third drink. We got in the car and took the five-minute drive to Barbara's house. Barbara met us at the door wearing just a teddy and led us into the foyer. She told Ray to go in and find himself an available woman. He said he would see us later. She whispered to Suzy to go in one of the bedrooms and wait for her while she introduced me to some of the other husbands.

As Barbara and I left the foyer and turned towards the living room, my legs stopped moving as they had a mind of their own. My eyes took in the sight before me. It was an orgy of black men and white women naked, committed in various form of sex. At first glance it was a scene of total sexual debauchery, white women using their mouths and lips to kiss their black lover of the moment, suck their cocks and lick their balls and assholes, while they used their cocks to fuck their cunts and assholes and spilling their cum in them or on their naked bodies. The room was filled with screams, wails or moans of pleasure that they were receiving from their partners, while their husbands sat idly by and watched from the sidelines as their wives openly gave themselves to the sexual pleasure of other men. A couple of husbands were an exception as they were on their knees lapping and cleaning their wife's cunt of their previous lovers cum, and preparing it to be filled by another.

Barbara led me by the hand through the obstacle course of bodies to where most of the other husbands were sitting. She introduced me to Herb, John, Robert, Andrew and Carl as they made way for me to sit down. She told them to instruct me on the proper behavior that was expected, of the observing husbands, and what was allowed and not allowed, and left me to help Suzy.

Andrew, who would soon become my mentor, talked the most. He said we were basically allowed to watch, and be the servant of the wife and her immediate partner, and that most of the husbands approved or encouraged their wife's sexual activity with black men. That they received a sexual high, by seeing their wife being sexually aroused by a man of a different race and more endowed than we were. He said, this would pass, and at some point, the husband or the wife, would become turned on by BDSM, incest or some other sexual depravity. He said it was just a sexual game they played and they each had a position to play.

Watching the activity in the room was like watching a porn movie, except that it was "in your face sex." I wondered how I would react, when my wife came out of the bedroom, and the other husbands would see, what until now was private sex between my wife and her black lover.

As my mind and body began to relax, I began to take in the erotic scene before me. Each of the women was attractive to gorgeous, buxom and curvaceous, they were women who were proud of their bodies and could be both submissive or dominate. The black men were all attractive; their bodies were impressive and carried themselves well. They were in charge of the situation here. You could tell.

The husbands were athletic, businessmen, supervisors in the workplace but their place in the home was subservient to their wives and their lovers. They accepted their position here, were comfortable with it and not embarrassed by it. Some of the husbands had their cocks out and stroking it as they watched their wives' and their black lovers.

Suzy told me later, that Barbara help her to undress and she said she had reserved Anthony, a young black guy for her, and that had only belonged to the club for three months. He would be her first lover that night and no other woman had laid claims to him yet, and if she wanted a steady lover, she should ask him.

She also said, if she was interested in any others, to get their number and not give out hers, otherwise she would be bomb barded with calls from guys she couldn't remember.

Suzy came out wearing only her garter belt, beige stockings and heels, looking confident and not a novice at getting fucked by a group of black men she never met. Until she looked closer at the men and saw how well endowed they were compared to me, then she thought of Ray' cock and thought if she could take Ray' huge cock. She could handle them also.

Most of the members were to involved with enjoying sex with their partners, that they didn't notice my wife with Barbara.

Barbara led Suzy over to Anthony, and made the introductions. She stood with them for about five minutes before joining another couple. Anthony didn't waste any time, as he took a handful of my wife's breast and kissed her fully on the mouth.

She in turn returned the kiss, and I could see that each of their tongues were dueling and tasting each other. I could see that my wife was truly enjoying kissing this young stud, and as she felt his cock harden against her stomach, she reached down and began stroking his length with her hand.

After a couple minutes, he spoke to her, and she dropped to her knees. He stroked his cock, as she put her hands on his ass cheeks and tried to suck one of his huge balls into her mouth. Ray' cock was about one or two inches longer, but Anthony's cock was thicker and his balls were as big as tennis balls.

As my wife's eyes found mine, see looked at me. Her eyes said that she enjoyed what her mouth was doing for her young black lover and that she was willing to do anything for this superior black male. I could see that she enjoyed being a slut for black cock, and her eyes also said she was doing it for my pleasure also. I wanted to see her have sex with all the men in the room. One or several at a time, here and in the privacy of our home. I wanted to give these men my wife, to have them treat her as a slut and have her be a slut for their big black cocks.

I moved closer to them with my video camera and began to record my wife's sultry behavior.

After she licked and sucked his balls for a couple minutes, she placed her hand at the base of his cock and licked his cock head clean of pre-cum. With that my wife put on her mouth on Anthony's black cock and began licking. She savored it like candy. Her pink tongue ran all over the knobby head, up and down the shaft and she kissed and licked every inch of his black meat. Anthony's thick black cock grew even larger and became rigid like a pole. Suzy opened her mouth wide as she could, engulfed the head of the black cock into her mouth and slowly began to suck up and down. My wife sucked Anthony's black cock desperately, as if it were the first and last cock she would ever suck. She kissed it, hugged it and rubbed it lovingly against her face.

"Woo, sugar. Your a good cock sucker." Anthony laughed.

"I've had experience sucking big cock recently. Mmmm, I love your black cock." Suzy said licking it. "I can't wait to feel this monster stretching me."

"Forgive me, David." My wife said to my amazement just as Anthony began pressing his black cock into her waiting pussy.

Anthony stuck the black head of his cock into my wife's soft white pussy and my heart stopped. I couldn't believe it was actually happening. Suzy's eyes went wide in surprise as she felt her warm white pussy stretching to accept Anthony's black cock.

"Ooooooooooooh, that is goooood." Suzy moaned.

Anthony pulled back, stuck his black cock into my wife's pussy again, and pushed inside her a little farther this time."

"Mmmmmmmmm," my wife cooed.

Anthony repeated his action, pulling out and pushing in to greater and greater depth within my wife's pussy.

"Oooooooh yea, honey. I feel it so damn good." Suzy cried out.

Anthony plunged his black cock deep into Suzy's stretching white pussy and she threw her head back in sweet ecstasy.

"Easy baby, oh please go easy." Suzy begged as she lay there taking Anthony's thick black cock.

Deeper and deeper, Anthony's black cock snaked into my Suzy's white pussy, rubbing parts of her insides that my cock could never reach. Exciting her beyond her mind's control.

"OH MY GAWD," Suzy cried. "So big, so deep."

"Woo yeah, nice tight white pussy. Wooo baby." Anthony gloated as he slowly moved his black cock in and out of my wife's white pussy.

"Oh yeah. Oh yes....oh yes. Love it. I love your black cock."

"Wooo, sweet as sugar baby." Anthony said as he continued to stretch of my wife's pussy.

"Oh yes. Give it to me."

Suzy was in tears and her body was shaking as Anthony assaulted her tight white pussy with his thick black cock. My wife belonged to Anthony's body and soul now. She whimpered helpless beneath him, enslaved to the love his black cock made to her white pussy. Suzy clung on to Anthony, her mouth opening and closing and sometimes wincing from the exquisite pleasure her pussy was experiencing.

"Oh my gawd, oh my gawd, oh my gawd, oh yes...YES," Suzy whimpered. "Gawd that black cock is delicious, oh gawd, oh gawd. Look at that black cock taking me! OH YEAH!" Suzy exclaimed.

Everyone in the room, who weren't doing anything, had their attention drawn to Anthony and my wife now. Several of the men were encouraging him to make her want only black cock from now on, and the women were telling her welcome to their club, where a women could finally get the good fucking she deserved.

Anthony black balls slapped against her body. His black cock was now buried all the way into my wife's quivering pussy. He mercilessly slammed her white pussy with his black cock over and over again.

"AHHHHHH! I'm CUMMMING! Don't stop PLEASE. PLEASE. I'll do anything!" Suzy cried orgasaming. "Yes, yes, yes, oh yeah, Please don't stop, oooooooooh yeaaaaah!"

"Woooo, you like that black cock in your white pussy, sugar?" Anthony asked as he held my wife down and fucked her.

"Mmmmm, oh yeah, honey. I love it."

"You like how seeing your tight white pussy get black balled?"

"I love seeing your black cock go in and out my white pussy. Its so beautiful and erotic."

"Hooo sugar," Anthony groaned as he kept up the pace of his fucking my wife.

"It looks so good in me, like you were meant to be in my pussy. I love black cock."

"You like it better then your husband's dick?"

"Oooooh yeah, honey. Your cock is much better. Oh yes. I can't believe I didn't try black cock so much earlier."

"Hooo baby, what about David?"

"Fuck David. Let him whack off. Just keeping fucking me and don't stop. Please don't stop." Suzy cried. "I don't want my David's cock I want your black cock."

Propelled by the obscenity my wife was saying, Anthony drove his body onto my wife very hard. She cried and cried in pleasure. Tears ran down her cheeks. She wrapped her arms around his body and held her hips up to meet her black lover's thrusts. It was a gorgeous sight to see my white wife making love to her black man. Suzy gripped his ass tightly as his muscles tightened with each push. They went on like this kissing and fucking for what seemed like forever.

"That is so beautiful," I said to myself as I watched my Suzy fucking Anthony.

Anthony lay completely on top of my wife, grinding into her. My wife kept kissing and hugging him, holding him with her sexy white legs holding his black body securely. My wife mostly groaned and moaned as Anthony fucked her. During part of it my wife hands ran along Anthony's arms till they reached his hands and then I recorded their hands holding as they fucked. Anthony was a good lover to my wife, fucking hard but with tenderness. He would look into my wife's eyes and show her his passion for her. In return my wife gave him everything, her body, mind and soul were all there for him. Anthony made love to Suzy on many levels.

"Oh baby. Feels so good. Arrrgh. It makes me hurt so delicious. Ahhhh. I love you, Anthony. Ohhhh ohhh. Don't stop. Oh. Don't stop. OH. Don't stop! Ahhhhh!" Suzy said in gasps until she finally orgasmed violently.

Anthony pulled his cock out of my wife who lay panting and shaking on the floor. Beads of sweat glistened on Suzy's body giving her a sexy wet look. She smiled and fanned herself with her hands. To my amusement she started coughing, then cleared her throat and turned to the camera.

"Oh my gawd that was so fucking good," Suzy said to me as I recorded it behind the camera. "A girl doesn't know how good it can be till she's had a black cock."

"Hehehe," Anthony snicked off camera. "Woo hoo sugar, you are one hot piece of booty. Tell me how did you like that, David?"

"Awesome," I replied.

"Damn mind blowing," Suzy said. "I swear I felt that cock in my brain. David, look what this black man did to your pussy."

I zoomed in my camera over to my wife's pussy. It was cherry red and shockingly stretched. Anthony had left a definite stretched hole in my wife's wet cunt. I could hardly believe my eyes.