Suzy's Savior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing this and noticing that the man was having trouble controlling his right arm the king agreed to the fight.

Quickly the word was spread all around that the king would be fighting and so all that could make the journey were to be in attendance.

When Suzy heard about this all she could was hope that this was finally her chance for freedom.

With great anticipation Suzy waited and waited for the day to come, the day her King would fight and hopefully, if his opponent was who she hoped he was, see the King die in the most embarrassing and humiliating of ways.

However in her anticipation, the king knew that Suzy was hoping for a loss, and this excited him more and more each day.

So each day the King would unlock Suzy's door and approach her in her bed. Sliding off his robe to reveal his body to Suzy and himself. This body, that the King was so proud of, his cock sticking straight out and the King looking so proud.

It was all Suzy could do to not look, because she knew if she ever looked at the King while he stood before her like He did she would break out in such laughter, because of what He thought was a great weapon of sex was really nothing more then a mini-missile of self indulgence.

And should she laugh in his face he just might get mad enough to kill her and she would never see her Todd again and that was more then she could ever bear.

So as the King approached and slid into bed with Suzy she lay there quietly. Knowing full well that He would not leave until he had spent himself but wishing he would just go.

However there was one thing that Suzy had kept true about, No matter how hard the King tried or how much he begged Suzy would never, never allow herself to be kissed!

Sure the king had tried many, many times but Suzy stood firm and would not allow King Bill's mouth to come in contact with hers or allow his tongue to penetrate her mouth.

This made Bill angry but He just used that as an excuse to (try) and Fuck Suzy harder.

So again Bill climbed into bed and climbed on top of Suzy. His weight on her was nothing like Todd's.

Bill was heavy in the middle and just kind of pushed against her. While Todd's body was spread out more. Suzy could feel his broad shoulders and feel every muscle in his body as Suzy wrapped her arms around Todd.

BUT THIS WAS DEFINATELY NOT TODD!!!!

No she felt this weight on her as Bill drove his cock into Suzy. Bill thinking He was all that and hurting Suzy by starting out by fucking her dry.

Never realizing that although Suzy's pussy was very tight around Todd, Bill just slid in and because of his small size never could get Suzy's pussy to feel his cock.

So away Bill went, pumping himself in and out of Suzy. Making noises like he was ready to FUCK the entire kingdom.

Rocking back and forth on Suzy, thinking it was the best She had ever had. But Suzy just laid back and let Bill exert himself, while she never felt a thing.

Again Bill reached down to kiss Suzy, and once again like so many times before, Suzy turned away. And as she moved her body to prevent him from kissing her, his cock slid out. So he put it back inside her, tried to kiss her.

She moved and his cock fell out, over and over this occurred, until King Bill would get so mad, that he would stop trying to kiss her and ram his cock into her as hard as he could.

But all this did was excite Bill and bore Suzy.

Finally he came (not that Suzy noticed except for the awful sound he made) and as Bill got up and started to leave the room He turned back to her and said:

"After the battle Saturday... When I become victorious... you will gladly welcome my cock in your pussy... in your mouth and any where else I decide to stick it... You will also love the feeling of my tongue as I will enjoy yours as you kiss me so deeply your tongue will never want to leave me!"

And with that King Bill left the room and went into hard training for the next 48 hours.

Finally the day came; the entire kingdom was in the arena for the most publicized battle ever:

The King vs. the stranger. The King was sure to win, or was he?

Finally, the a horn sounded and out from the tunnel came a poor limping man, barely able to hold up his sword. Dressed in nothing but a simple white robe with a rope belt around his waist.

Then all the trumpets sounded out in a deafening roar as the King made his way into the arena. The crowd went wild cheering for the king.

As the two gladiators faced each other for the first time the stranger shouted for silence and looking at the King, said:

"M'Lord you grace me with this opportunity to battle me. And although I have no right to ask the King for anything I would like to beg upon him for one favor?"

Laughing the King responded

"Yes you have no right but I will allow you to speak."

"M'Lord as surely as you are standing here, you are sure to best me with your sword and kill me but if by some chance or miracle I should best you, May I have whatever is my choosing?"

With this statement the King grew angry.

"How dare you even mention such a thing. That you would best your King. But since you have now demanded my wrath and you have no possibility of living through this day I will grant what you seek. Now prepare to DIE!"

And with that the King lunged at the stranger who was barely able to move aside before being struck. The stranger countered and was easily blocked by the king.

This went on for some time, The King lunging, just missing the stranger. And the stranger clanging his sword against the Kings.

On and on. And it was obvious to everyone after 20 minutes that this stranger was either very lucky or he was hiding something.

By this time the King was growing quite tired and was not able to strike as quickly or as heavily as he had been doing. But the stranger seemed not to tire.

After another 10 minutes or so the King called to the stranger loud enough for all to hear:

"You quite strong and lucky stranger, and since you have lasted this long, tell me and all those here around you, before I kill you, what is your name and where are you from?"

The stranger looked at the King and resting against his sword said:

"I am from a village not far from here. Many years ago you and your band of men pillaged my home and raped all the women around. I grew up hating you, and when I was old enough I found you planned my revenge and went after the only 2 things you ever loved."

"For you see Billy-boy, first I took your love Suzy, and now I will take your life for I am the man you have been seeking. MY NAME IS TODD. And you are about to die!!!!"

Suddenly Suzy screamed and ran out towards the fighters in the arena as Todd swung his sword, knocking the Kings sword out of his hands.

As Todd stood there with his sword pressed against the Kings throat everyone cheered and started to shout:

"KILL THE KING... KILL THE KING... "

Just than Suzy made her way to Todd and looking at him cried out:

"I knew you would come back for me!"

Then Todd called out to some soldiers he had befriended to bring out a large empty oak barrel. And they did.

Then Todd very slowly backed the King up until his back was against this giant barrel. Looking at Todd the king cried out

"Have mercy on me... you can take anything you want but please spare me!"

Todd looked at the King and said

"Yes, I can have anything I want but I will not spare you."

Then Todd slid his sword deep into King Bill's abdomen. Allowing the sword to go completely through Bill and sticking him against the barrel.

Skillfully missing the major organs but allowing him to slowly bleed as he was forced to watch and listen to what happened next.

First the crowd roared. A roar never heard before. Then Suzy looked at Bill and said

"This is for you M"Lord."

And kissed Todd deep, hard and long. Then allowing her lips to kiss his cheek then neck, as her skillful hands untied the knot on Todd's rope belt.

She kissed his shoulders, opened his robe a little, kissing his strong muscular chest, feeling his strength with her lips and tongue.

Sliding down his chest to his abdomen, stopping just long enough to suck Todd at the exact same spot He had slid his sword in to the King.

Opening up his robe more exposing what the King could only dream about, the most beautiful looking cock in the world.

It was perfect, and so much larger then the Kings. King Bill, in all his pain, in all his humiliation, felt himself in awe of Todd's cock.

So much so that standing there in his own blood, all the king could think of was how beautiful Todd's cock was. So much so that the king did not even realize that there, in the arena, in front of all of his people, he had loosened his robe and was actually stroking his own cock while admiring Todd's.

Suzy placed her beautiful lips around Todd's cock and slowly started to suck him. Holding it in her hand, licking this wonderful COCK up one side and down the other, feeling him getting harder and harder, hearing the king moan as he stroked himself. Swallowing Todd's cock deeper and deeper inside her mouth, fitting in more then even she ever thought possible.

Stopping just long enough to look at the king and say

"Bill this is for you. When I am done here, before you die, I will give you what you always wanted."

Grabbing Todd's ass to pull him farther and farther down her throat. Deep throating Todd until his cock was completely in her mouth and her lower lip could touch his balls.

Forcing Todd to move his hips and fuck her mouth. Faster and faster he went, rocking Suzy's head back and forth. Faster and harder, until the moment arrived.

Todd, thrusting his hips forward as far as he could without falling over.

Suzy waiting, feeling it start, feeling Todd's balls start to go inside. Knowing the explosion that is ABOUT TO OCCUR.

Then it happened, TODD EXPLODES INSIDE OF SUZY'S MOUTH CUMMING AND CUMMING. MORE AND MORE. SO MUCH CUM THAT SUZY HAD TO PULL TODD'S COCK OUT JUST TO CATCH IT ALL.

When Todd was spent Suzy slowly released him and, still with her mouth full of TODD'S CUM, walked over to the king.

Seeing Bill had already spent his load on the arena floor, reached up to the king and kissed him. Kissing the king with a mouthful of Todd's cum in her mouth.

THE KING OPENED HIS MOUTH AND AS SUZY CONTINUED TO KISS HIM ALLOWED ALL OF TODD'S CUM TO ENTER KING BILLS MOUTH. THERE THEY STAYED AND KISSED FOR ABOUT A MINUTE, TODD'S CUM GOING FROM SUZY TO BILL BACK TO SUZY BACK TO BILL.

THEN SUZY STEPPED BACK AND AS SHE DID, SHE LOOKED AT BILL AND BILL LOOKED AT HER, then with sadness and a longing, Bill said to Suzy

"Go, be happy"

And with that Suzy grabbed the end of Todd's sword and twisted hard FIRST one way then the other. Then pushing it up and down as far as it would go. So there, on the arena floor, his poor pitiful cock still hanging out for all his subjects to see, King Bill WAS NO MORE.

The crowd went totally wild yelling as loud as they could... "TODD... TODD... TODD... TODD... TODD... TODD... TODD... TODD... TODD

So Todd and Suzy left the arena... Never to be apart again.

12