Sveta and the Bicycle Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open wide, baby, and get ready for the real action!"

Sveta moaned slightly, as he pointed his cock inside her open lips and pressed her head. He wanted to throat-fuck her, and she seemed to like the idea... Or if she not, who cares? Thought Ben, feeling his cock entering her throat and he heard that she gagged, and more that that, he felt this sensation, as her tight throat encircled a head of his penis. Ben removed his hand from the base of his cock and pressed her head, till her nose and lips nested in his pubic hair. After that he held her like this for some seconds, filled with almost unbearable pleasure. He felt her starting to struggle, and he pulled her head, holding her.

Sveta took a great lungful of air, her eyes were wide, and she breathed heavily, but Ben gave her just a moment. After that he sat more comfortable and again pressed her head. Now it was less hard to enter her throat, and Ben started to face-fuck this willing slut, he used her, as she was not a girl, a human, to him now she was just a mouth, and a tongue, and lips, and a throat. He moved her head, never letting her to do anything by her own will; he enjoyed different rhythms and fucked her faster and faster.

It was so hot, and sunlight falls on him, as he moved her abused face on his aching cock. He fastened his rhythm, Sveta just moaned, her fingers found his balls and she started to caress them, trying desperately to make him cum. Ben grinned, fucking her throat, her mouth, vaguely thinking, that just an hour ago he gazed at this girl, dreaming about a single touch to her ass. And now... He wanted to cum too, and even this ultimate pleasure that he felt now, fucking this young moaning girl in her mouth was not enough, and he felt that his hands started to shake as he pushed her head.

So Ben leaned, pulled his cock out of her throat, (Sveta immediately started to bounce her head up and down on his cock, sucking desperately, caressing his balls and moaning) and quickly unbuttoned her shorts, though it was hard, according to her bent position. He quickly lowered her shorts, and her ass was under his palm. Grinning, and feeling that his orgasm is at hand, Ben slapped her ass with his right hand, really hard. Sveta panted, sucking his cock, helping her with the other hand. Ben slapped her again, feeling her shudder, and again and again. And so intense was his realizing of the power that he had over this young foreign girl, her complete humiliation before him, that he felt so long-waited moment of pleasure that started from his swollen cock-head, buried inside her mouth. Ben straightened his back, closed his eyes, as his cock finally unloaded inside her mouth. He slapped girl again on her ass, roaring:

"Swallow my cum, oh you're bitch... Swallow it!"

And she did it, it wasn't too much of a sperm, and she swallowed it all. Girl relaxed, her face still buried in his groin, her mouth tiredly working, licking and cleaning his softening cock. Ben waited for her to do it properly, and finally relaxed on his seat.

He tiredly dressed up his shorts, looking at the girl, as she did the same, and offered her some sparkling water from the bottle. She gulped it down greedily, still breathing heavily.

Ben started the engine and drove the car to the road. He glanced at the girl: she was looking at the mirror, doing a make-up, though she really needed it not. Her face was calm, pretty and innocent, as if she didn't let a complete stranger throat-fuck her just a minutes ago.

Ben said hoarsely:

"I envy your husband".

Sveta smiled and said:

"It was a hard thing for you to cum, isn't it?"

"Yeah... And are you going to stay here, in Spain with your hubby?"

"No". Girl looked at the first houses of a town, they reached it now.

"And where are you going to move?"

"We will go to Canada in a two weeks".

Girl smiled at his agitation.

"In Canada! So your hubby is from Canada! What city it will be?"

Ben almost knew her answer, and he was more than glad to hear it.

"Toronto".

Ben grinned. Sveta said quickly:

"Now stop here, I'll go on foot... And give me my bicycle, please".

"Give me your phone in Toronto, baby".

It sounded like an order again, but Sveta just smiled. She gave it to him, and Ben said:

"Good-bye till our next meeting, baby".

"Thanks for the ride" – said Sveta politely. She waited for a moment and added:

"And thanks for your help with this bicycle".

"Anytime you want, girl, anytime you want!"

Martin comes home from work at 16:30 and said, opening a door:

"Sveta? Darling?"

He waited for her to answer, then walked around the house. He felt a pressure in his pants, after a long day's work, and wanted his beautiful young wife to help him with it. He loved his wife, of course, and she was not just young and pretty, but also so hot and willing to make him happy. She wasn't too good at the kitchen... Honestly said, she was just bad at cooking... But Martin all the time enjoyed her as a great lay. He never tired to fuck his young wife. And she never gets tired of it. So he called her again, imagining her standing in the backyard... Perhaps sun tanning there.

Martin frowned at this thought. Girl was not too shy. She did it often, and always topless. And this backyard wasn't theirs for their private use, unfortunately. They shared it with this Robert Mulver... Good guy, but flirting with her constantly.

"Sveta?"

She wasn't here. Actually, house was empty. Martin looked for her bicycle and found it not. So, she is swimming in the sea. But it was unusual at all; she always was home at this time.

Maybe something happened?

He called on her mobile, but heard it ringing – girl forgets it at home.

"Hell!"

Martin walked out of the door, to the street, and looked around. Right at the moment when he wanted to go to garage, took the car and search for her along the road to the sea, he saw her at the far end of the street.

Sveta walked, dressed in her white shorts and yellow bikini top, dragging behind her bicycle. Martin run to her, and saw that she looked tired, and her clothes were dusty.

"What has happened?"

Girl raised her head on him, smiled and said tiredly:

"Martin! I'm just half-dead, darling".

Some yellow open car drove slowly along the street, it passed them, Martin saw a guy in sunglasses, he looked at him and grinned.

12