Swafted

Story Info
A sexy singer meets the invisible man in her shower...
1.1k words
3.89
24.2k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She walked into her bathroom and stood in her robe as she turned on her shower. She took her hair down as the water warmed up. She opened her robe and was in nothing but a black thong that had a silver T on the front of it. She took the robe off and hung it up behind the door then walked to the shower. She slid the thong down her perfect legs and stepped out of them. Taylor stepped into the shower as her blonde hair was now soaked from the nozzle.

She lathered up her wash rag and washed herself as the door opened slowly and then slammed shut. Tori jumped and looked out the shower door. No one was around, to her eyes anyway. He was there and smiling at her naked body. He was alone with the one and only celebrity he had wanted to bang since she hit eighteen, Tori Swaft.

He stood on the other side of the glass as she bent over and washed her legs. He grew hard as he looked at her round ass and perky tits. He couldn't help but grab his cock and start jerking off as he watched her. He was ready to get off but stopped and waited to enter the shower with her. He saw her turn her back toward him and he made his move and entered the shower, he found it quite roomy once inside.

She turned around and looked as she felt like someone was there behind her. She turned back around as he grabbed her firm ass and pinched it. She jumped and spun around holding her hurt butt cheek.

"Ouch!" She said looking around confused.

He smiled as she went back to shaving her legs and pussy. She finished and put the razor up as she turned around. He grabbed her arms and pinned her to the shower wall. She struggled as she felt lips on her neck. Her eyes widened as she felt him move to her breast and he latched onto her hardened nipple. She yelped as he bit gently and pulled her nipple as she wiggled around in his grasp.

"Hello Tori, I've dreamed of this, when I was alive. Now, I can!" He whispered into her ear as she closed her eyes. "It will be fun!" He said kissing her on the lips.

She felt his hand grab behind her knees and lift her legs up. She looked down as her legs opened and exposed her freshly shaved twat. She shook her head as she felt the tip of his dick rubbing up and down her slit.

"I'm glad you shaved, so soft." He said shoving slowly into her as her eyes looked around frantically.

He was deep into her as he began fucking the sexy singer in her shower. He thrust deep into her over and over until her moans began to come out of her pretty face. Her ass bounced off the wall as he increased the pace and made her pussy wet as her body accepted the fucking. She hadn't had sex in a while since she had been making a new album.

He was smiling as her eyes were closed, she was loving it. His cock slid in and out of her slick pussy as her moans filled the bathroom. Her cum spurted out around his cock as he picked up speed and shoved deeper. Her tits bounced up and down with the fucking. Taylor felt his dick deep inside her body and loved it.

She got off and closed her eyes as more cum flowed. She bit her lips as her pussy tightened around his dick as he continued to fuck her. He rammed into her faster as her lips slowly loosened its grip on his cock. Tori moaned and gasped as her body was experiencing the best sex ever.

He shoved deep as he got close to popping inside her. She moaned with each thrust as she felt the dick inside her grow as he got ready to cum. Tori's pussy tightened around his cock again as he groaned and began shooting his cum into her. She moaned and smiled as she felt him getting off inside her. He lowered her legs as she slid down the wall and to her ass as she breathed heavy.

He was still hard and smiled as he forced his cock into her mouth. Her eyes widened as he began fucking her mouth. Tori didn't fight it, she went along with it as she sucked his large dick. He groaned as he felt her tongue teasing the tip of his cock. She grabbed his invisible cock with her hand as she worked it along with her lips. He closed his eyes as she sucked better than anyone he ever had. It didn't take long for him to blow his top in her mouth. She swallowed his cum and just before the last wad shot out, he pulled out of her mouth letting it spray her face.

He laughed as she sat there cum faced and smiling. She went to get up and he moved around behind her as she grabbed the shower door. He smiled at her nice ass and decided there was one last hole to explore. Tori felt his hands grab her hips and pull her back. She looked as she felt his cock shove into her tight asshole. Her eyes widened as he was popping her ass cherry. He began to fuck her tight ass as she began to like it.

Her hand moved to her pussy and began to finger herself as he fucked her ass deep and fast. Soon she was wet and getting off to her fingers as she moaned loudly. He rammed her faster and faster as she swayed back and forth, her tits moved along with the fucking. He pulled her blonde hair making her moan loudly as she shoved her fingers into her wet pussy faster as she spurted out more cum.

Her moans echoed in the large bathroom as did the sound of slapping skin. He slapped her ass hard over and over as she whimpered as she bit her lip. Her skinny body was loving the new feelings from the deep ass thrusts he was giving her. Tori's eyes rolled back as a smile came across her face as the best orgasm she ever had hit. Her cum squirted out of her as her fingers continued to get her off. She felt the dick in her ass grow and then explode into her ass. Tori moaned as she pulled her dripping fingers from her hole.

He pulled out and shot a cum wad on her back as she laid on the floor breathing heavy. He stepped out and looked at the sexy singer. She lifted her head as the bathroom door opened.

"Will you ever be back for a round two?" She asked exhausted.

"Maybe." He said leaving as she laid her head down and closed her eyes to take a fast nap.

He left her house and went on the prowl for another woman.