Swagged Out Swinging in NYC

Story Info
Swinging at Swagged Out Tower.
9k words
2.42
6k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,126 Followers

SWAGGED OUT SEX CRAZED SWINGING IN NYC... REAL LIFE MEETS THE TV AND MOVIE WORLD... SEX CRAZED AND FREAKY AS SEX CRAZED AND FREAKY GETS... READ ON MOTHERFUCKERS

"It's so daunting working here. I mean, working for James is an honor, but the whole hedonist/swinger thing is hard to get a grip on. I'm not used to that at all."

"Well... don't worry Gretchen. You will be fine. I wasn't either when I first started working for James, but I adapted nicely. James is a wonderful boss... and a wonderful friend. I know he likes you very much, so you will be just fine. Just relax and try to adapt to the environment and just be yourself. You're smart, you're beautiful, and like I said... James really likes you, so you already have a head start on things."

"Awww...thank you Padma. I really appreciate that. I'll try. I mean, I'm happily married, so all the swinging stuff is a hurdle for me. I'm not into that. I just wanna do my job and please James."

"Oh...I know you will Gretchen. I was the same as you when I started here. I was happily married and not into Swinging or living a hedonist lifestyle, but James is impossible to resist. My God... he's the most beautiful man I've ever seen. I smile whenever I think of him. Like I said... I adapted. So, I'm sure you will too. You may not think you're into swinging with James, but wait until he fucks you for the first time. You'll do anything he wants after that. I promise." My office manager, Top Chef host Padma Lakshmi explains the way things work around here to my newest employee, former Miss America and cable news host Gretchen Carlson.

"I don't know about having sex with James... or anybody other than my husband. I've never cheated and I don't wanna start now. James is very handsome and everything, and I know all about his reputation, but I love my husband." Gretchen sits down in front of Padma's desk and thinks about the situation.

Padma can tell Gretchen is torn between wanting to be a good employee... and what that entails around here... and being a faithful wife. "You will be fine Gretchen. Just remember what I said about James really liking you... and about how you feel after he fucks you the first time. Think long and hard about that." Padma coyly smirks and looks over some papers on her desk.

...

I own the largest individually owned property in the history of fucking New York City. Hell yeah bitches! I bought a 100 floor office building and pimped it out into my own personal sexual sanctuary. I named it Swagged Out Tower. I live there, work there... party there... and most importantly... fuck there... and a whole bunch of other places too. The top seven floors are my home. My main residence. It's the largest apartment in NYC. The most expensive one too, but it ain't for fucking sale.

My offices and studios... porn and otherwise... are in the building too. My women... some of them... and crew live there as well. I also built a swinger's hotel on the complex... and an adult amusement park too. Ten billion dollars all together. That's how I fucking roll bitches! Swagged out with my huge ass cock out!

I have a beach house out in The Hamptons... and several sex houses throughout the five burroughs, that I use for my sexual activities... and for filming porn or just letting someone else use for sex, as well as drug flop houses. I've been known to dabble in that world from time to time (wink). I have a lot of horny friends, so there's always a need for fuck pads. Sometimes I charge them. I'm a businessman, as well as a swinger. Money talks motherfucker.

My old friend, Mob Wives star Drita Davanzo is in charge of the houses. She also is an executive producer for my porn movies. God, I love that bitch. She's one of my top five favorite chicks I've ever put my dick in.

...

I'm flying in on my private helicopter from my Hamptons home, getting my fat knob sobbed by my good friend, Chef Anne Burrell. She's also the executive chef at the restaurant in Swagged Out Tower. She's on her knees, that super sexy blonde hair of hers in my hand, as she slobbers and sucks me so fucking good, I'm ready to blow my thick load.

Anne tightens her smooth lips around my fat shaft and sucks faster, more aggressively. I pull her fucking spikey hair. I love her fucking hair. I smack the lesbian bitch in the face and she looks up at me, smiling wide around my fat dick. Spit pours out of her hard sucking mouth, and she skillfully rubs my huge balls beautifully.

I have my cousin Spence (The King Of Queens) filming the action. He's sitting across from me. The helicopter is state of the art, and very quiet. Anne sucks me off, begging for my cum with her sexy eyes. I give it to the sexy bitch. I grunt loud and pump my thick cream against the back of her throat and watch Anne suck it all down with a smile. She drinks my thick load with unabashed fervor, loving my premium nut so fucking much. She moans and groans with glee, loving my sweet taste. I pump several large bursts of thick jizz into her mouth and Anne swallows every fucking creamy drop. The bitch deepthroats my twelve inches and sucks me dry, her throat pumping my cumming dick with cum craving intensity.

"Damn daddy... I love your cum so much. It's the tastiest thing I've ever eaten. Mmmmmmm!" Anne says, licking my flared open piss slit for any remaining drops of sweet cum.

"Sexy bitch." I call her, winking at the sexy bitch.

"Mmmmmmm. You too baby. So damn sexy." Anne kisses all over my cock. She rubs her big, natural melons all over it too, through her white chef's jacket. Anne's got beautiful titties. I love big lesbian tits. They ain't gotta be lesbian tits, but that just makes em fucking sexier.

Anne's gay, but she makes an exception for my cock... and any other ones I want her to. I have several lesbian bitches, and they all fucking turn me on big time. I love fucking gay chicks. It's the power of getting them to suck me off or take my twelve inches in em, when they don't do dicks, that's such a turn on.

...

At my office...

I head into my office and Padma comes in. She hands me the filming schedule for the day. Padma is my right hand woman. She helps me with everything. She's the office manager, but she also is in charge of my crew and helps out with the hotel and amusement park. She makes my life a lot easier and more stress free. I'm a pretty laid back dude, so I don't like stress. I just wanna fuck and make money. Pimp life 24/7.

Padma, along with my main wife, Kim Kardashian... who is the president of my whole operation... basically run things for me. I have other people helping run things too, but they are the two main ones.

Drita helps run my porn operation. Ex Kink dot com director, Princess Donna is my main director. Spence is my main cameraman. They are my A team for filming. I specialize in porn starring celebrities. You would be surprised how many horny ass women there are in the mainstream entertainment biz, that wanna do porn. My movies... and I... are very appreciative for their horniess.

We also film a lot of porn stars too. Donna, Spence and Drita are over at a place I've got in Staten Island, filming a couple of scenes with ebony porn goddess, Kay Kush, right now.

...

"OK Kay... just lay back and enjoy the fucking machine. It's unbelievable. Trust me." Princess Donna tells Kay, giggling, as she gets into position. My fucking machine has a standard setup of a ten and fifteen inch dildo... or you can use smaller ones if you prefer. They are interchangeable for your holes. Kay uses an eight inch one on her pussy and a six inch one in her ass. She closes her eyes, as Donna turns the machine on. The dildos come up to Kay's hot black holes and enter each, on low speed.

"Mmmmmmm. Ohhhh. Uhhhhhhh. Mmmmmmm." Kay hold her legs up, as she lays on the bench attached to the machine. She licks her lips, smiling happily at the double, rubber penetration.

"Make sure you get her face." Donna whispers to Spence. He zooms in on Kay's pleasure glazed face, moving towards her head. Another hard camera is filming the penetration. Kay looks up at Spence, seeing the camera. She puts on a show, moaning and licking her luscious, full lips. Donna turns up the speed. The dildos speed up their double penetration of Kay's holes. They drill up her wet pussy and tight ass, her juices covering them as they exit her horny holes.

"Yeahhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhh! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE!!" Kay screams out, holding her legs against her very large, all natural, chocolate jugs. Kay squirts all over the dildo in her pussy. Her pussy cream splatters the machine, blasting out of her spasming cunt, as the dildos pull out of her well pleased holes.

Spence films it all, his cock hard in his pants. He loves his job. Ha. The horny motherfucker is damn lucky he's my cousin. Kay reaches up and rubs his hard bulge in his pants. Drita comes into the room and watches everything.

Kay rubs Spence's bulge, as the dildos fuck Kay even faster. The machine is on high, and the dildos are pistoning insanely fast in and out of Kay's wet holes. "FUCK FUCK FUCK!! I'M CUMMINGGGGGGGGG!!" Kay screams out, once again squirting everywhere. Donna and Drita smile at each other, marveling at Kay's volume of cum. She squirts a massive amount of pussy nut, painting the machine with it.

"That bitch can cum." Drita tells Donna, who nods in agreement.

Kay calms down after her Big O. She breathes deeply, her pussy convulsing. She pulls Spence's cock out of his pants. His big dick plops out, drawing a smile from Kay. She licks at the tip. A drop of slimy precum pours out onto her tongue. Kay laps it up and drinks it down, then sucks Spence's fat crown. He groans. Drita laughs.

"Hey Spence... look." Drita tells him. Spence looks over, right as Drita pulls up Donna's white tank top, showing him Donna's gorgeous D cups. "Horny motherfucker." Drita laughs again.

Spence stares at Donna's tits and excitedly starts pissing in Kay's mouth, as she sucks him. Kay loves piss, so she sucks harder.

"You fucking pissing in that girl's mouth motherfucker? You dirty fucking pervert. Gonna get me all turned on and shit." Drita teases Spence. She's a wild bitch. God, I love her.

Spence has a problem with premature ejaculation, so he looks down at Kay, groaning his nerdy ass off... and cum blasts her. His thick jizz wildly splatters Kay's mouth. It combines with his piss. The man can cum and piss at the same time... it's a skill. Kay drinks down the cum/piss mixture as best as she can. There's too much, so it splashes out of her mouth and runs down her face onto the floor. Spence cums a lot... and combined with his piss, it's a tidal wave of sexual freakiness all over Kay's gorgeous, sex crazed face...and the floor.

Donna walks over and takes the camera from Spence, seeing his sloppy predicament. She films the rest of the action. Spence grins at Kay, his chubby body shaking wildly in sexually charged release.

Drita slaps his ass through his pants and grabs his dripping wet dick. She slaps it on Kay's lips, rubbing it across those full, cock pleasing lips, then slapping them some more. Spence jeans his head back and grins wide, groaning his happy ass off. Drita jerks his fat cock, getting all the cum and piss out. It splatters Kay's face, covering it, creating a slimy face mask.

"Damn that looks fucking hot! Good boy Spence!" Drita congratulates him and he groans even louder. She jerks his spent cock rapidly, feeling it twitch and throb in her hand. Drita laughs. She leans over and spits all over it, lubing it up, then jerks it even faster. Spence groans uncontrollably, loving Drita's handjob.

Unfortunately for Spence though, she stops, and drops his quick throbbing cock. Drita slaps it, causing Spence to wince in pain. "That's enough fucking fun for you asshole." Drita says, laughing mockingly at Spence.

Spence tries to grab Drita's gorgeous, firm tits through her skin tight, white, low cut blouse... but no luck. Drita smacks his hands away. "Watch it asshole! Hands off! These are for James! I'm not that fucking turned on... at least not yet." Drita teases Spence. She winks at him and slaps his half hard cock again. Spence winches again, grabbing his sore, but happy cock.

...

Back at Swagged Out Tower...

My girl Rachel (Friends)... who just moved in with me... invited her best friend Monica (Friends) and her husband Chandler (Friends) over for a tour. Rachel knows I want Monica. She's a gorgeous brunette with a tight, firm body, beautiful perky tits and a sweet, extra firm ass. She about three levels of hotness too hot for her goofy husband.

We're in Kim's office. Kim is her usual, hottest woman on the planet self. A skin tight, white minidress that barely covers the world's most perfect ass. Her long, dark and very shiny hair flows perfectly down her back. My wife gets more beautiful every damn day. Her ruby red lipstick accentuates those full, glistening lips. Damn! What a woman!

I suggest we go check out my apartment... for Monica's sake... and mine of course. I don't want Chandler tagging along, so I get Kim to help with that problem. "Babe... why don't you show Chandler our studio. I'm sure he would enjoy that." I give Kim a devious smirk. She always gets my drift. Kim smiles back, so beautifully and seductively. I know Kim will keep the annoying Chandler very well occupied while I work my magic on Monica.

"Sure babe... I'm sure you'll have a great time Chandler. I promise." Kim leads Chandler to one of the public elevators and Rachel, Monica and I head to the private elevator.

Kim and Chandler get on the elevator and head down to the studio. Kim stands on the opposite side of the elevator from Chandler. She's smiling, looking straight ahead, knowing Chandler is ogling her magnificent curves. Kim knows this assignment will be very easy.

Kim looks at her phone, checking her texts... then stops the elevator, startling Chandler. She turns off her phone.

"Umm... what's wrong? Did we stop? Is the elevator malfunctioning? I mean... I'd rather not get stuck in an elevator this high up. I'm a tad bit claustrophobic." Chandler explains, nervously looking at Kim, giving her his patented goofy grin.

Kim calmly walks over to him and hands him her phone. "Here Chandler. Hold this." Chandler takes Kim's phone, not knowing what to make of the situation. Kim kneels down in front of him and rubs his soft cock through his beige khakis. Chandler is frozen, shocked and afraid to say, or do anything. He's completely caught off guard by Kim's unabashed forwardness.

"Not bad. I'm used to big ones, but this will do." Kim says, leaning in and lightly biting Chandler's cock through his pants. Chandler can't help himself. He gasps and groans from the awesome sensation of Kim's mouth on his covered cock. It immediately hardens in his pants. Kim smiles, approving of it's growth.

"Now that's better. Very nice Chandler. I love to suck cock. Can I suck yours? Please?" Kim asks, smiling seductively up at him, licking Chandler's nice sized cock through his pants. Chandler stares at Kim open mouthed, completely baffled by his current situation.

"I... I... uh... I mean... Ummmmm... I..." Kim giggles at Chandler's nervousness. She also doesn't wait for an answer. She unzips his pants and notices Chandler isn't wearing underwear. Kim licks her luscious, wet lips, loving that. She reaches in and pulls out his seven inch cock. It plops out and smacks Kim on the face.

"Mmmmmm. It's excited." Kim snickers. "You have such a nice cock Chandler. I think you and I... and your cock... will become really close friends from now on."

"Welll...ummm...thank you. Yeah, I'd... I mean we... would love that... I mean I'm married. I can't do this. I... ummmm... Oh my God!!" Chandler's nervous babbling is brought to an end by the feeling of the most beautiful woman on earth engulfing his very excited cock, laughing as she does. Kim's lips drag perfectly up and down Chandler's nicely sized dick. It's thick and smooth. Kim is impressed by the look... and taste.

"Your cock tastes so good Chandler. I hope your cum tastes just as good. I wanna drink it all down." Kim smiles around Chandler's cock, pulling her super firm, bust soft DD tits out of her white dress, groping them, pinching the gum drop nipples, as she bobs her head quickly on Chandler's twitching... and ready to explode cock.

"OH MY GOD!! I..." Chandler looks up at the ceiling of the elevator and cums hard in Kim's sucking mouth. His dick blasts out four thick ropes of sperm into Kim's mouth. She quickly gulps them down, happily whimpering her approval, as she does. Kim tickles Chandler's hairy balls, as she sucks him clean, her tongue digging deep into his gaped piss slit, mining for any last drops of cum.

Kim grabs her phone from Chandler and turns it on. She takes a selfie of her with Chandler's, now soft, cock in her mouth. My bitch does love those hot selfies.

Chandler calms his breathing and collects himself, looking down at Kim. "Very tasty Chandler. Now... we got the first cum out of the way, so you should last longer when you fuck me during the tour. You can fuck my ass if you want. Most guys beg to fuck it, so I'm used to it. James loves fucking it too... and he's got a huge cock, so I can handle yours up there, no problem. Do you like piss? James loves to piss in me... and on me... and I love it too. I only drink James' piss though." Kim smiles enticingly up at Chandler, who almost passes out, not believing what he's fucking hearing.

...

Upstairs in my bedroom...

"FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! OH MY FUCKING GOD!! I LOVE YOUR HUGE COCK!!" Things are going nicely with Monica. She's riding my dick up her pussy with intense sex charged fervor, cowgirl style on my huge, gold and brown bed. Rachel is rubbing my nipples and sucking Monica's. Both pairs are super stiff. Rachel already sucked me off, drinking my voluminous, luxuriant load. She even drank a few mouthfuls of my piss. Monica joined in. It was Monica's first time tasting piss. She gagged a little at first, but quickly got into it, guzzling down three mouthfuls.

I pump my heavy wad deep up Monica's pussy. She jeans down and kisses me, sucking hard on my tongue. I have a feeling I have my newest bitch... and soon to be wife... in my arms. Rachel, Monica and I all kiss, our tongues intermingling with each other's. I grope both firm asses while we make out. Rachel and Monica are a fucking hot ass tag team if there ever was one.

We spend the next hour fucking. I fuck both asses... and piss in both. Monica drinks my cum... and piss. I cum up Rachel's ass and film Monica eating it out of her best friend's gorgeous rump, her tongue scooping it out, as Monica spreads Rachel's cheeks wide from behind. A beautiful, fun ass time. Ahhh... my life is one sex filled crazy adventure after another... and that's purely by design bitches. Ha.

...

Down in the porn studio...

"Fuck my ass Chandler. I love your dick in there. Mmmmmm." Kim says, licking her lips, shaking her super rumpilicious, phat ass all over Chandler's hard throbbing penis.

Chandler pounds deep up Kim's booty, drilling as far up her dark tunnel as he can. The bed they're on creaks and cracks, as Chandler butt fucks my flawless wife for another fifteen minutes. "Mmmmmmmm. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh!!" Kim squirts hard, soaking Chandler's seven inches.

Chandler pumps his load up Kim's ass, smacking her bodacious backside with both hands. He let's loose and immediately starts pissing up Kim's marvelous rump, right after he cums up it. Chandler grins his most exhuberant grin. Kim whimpers happily, loving that warm rush of piss up her freshly fucked ass.

Chandlers piss and cum mix together in Kim's ass, then flood out. It drenches the sheets. Kim starts pissing. It splatters all over Chandler and the bed. Kim bites her lower lips, smiling so contently. She squeezes her big heaving tits, as she keeps pissing on Chandler and the bed... and keeps getting her ass pissed in by Chandler. Kim turns back to Chandler and films the piss action. My wonderful wife is always getting hot footage for me.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,126 Followers