Swallowing Dan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,028 Followers

She slid Dan's drink close to her purse, a sly smile spread across her baby doll lips, and she received a little kick of adrenaline.

"So you two went to high school together?"

She jerked back on her stool, ripping one hand from her handbag to grab the bar and keep from falling. Franklin also grabbed her shoulder, although a little late.

"Fuck."

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you." He released her shoulder. She met his hand with anger, and then reached into her bag again as he set the tequila bottle on the bar. "I've got a little something for those nerves."

She twisted the lid back on and set her purse back on the chair. She fought back her irritation to compliantly smile.

"I was just going to say, if you went to high school with Dan then you already know what you're getting into with the guy."

"Save it, I have a..." Before she could say boyfriend, she thought how badly it would look, what with Dan flirting all night and her doing nothing to stop it. "I have a good idea how handle Dan."

"You really are something. Prettier than a painting and tougher than nails, I like that."

She became even more irritated. He obviously wasn't going anywhere, and hovered like some kind of angel sent to intervene in her demise. Her temper flared, she'd sooner out the devil inside than let him dissemble giving a shit. With placating sarcasm, she said, "You know what? You are probably the most descent guy I've met all year." She slapped her palms face down on the bar. "Fuck it, let's have another shot."

Cooly trying to read her sudden bitchiness, he poured. She emptied the little glass as soon as it was set in front of her, and made a point of spreading her shoulders back and tilting her head up, offering a splendid view of her cleavage. Her bosom pushed forwards, the low neckline of her dress pressing into their roundness, accentuating both size and softness, and the rough handsome bartender couldn't resist eating up the sight of them. She gave him a good look at what he'd never have, and caught him staring as her head came forwards with the empty shot glass.

"God, could you please stop looking at my tits already! Go back to your fucking football game." He gave her the once over, this time sizing her up like a man, and then returned to his TV. Finally he saw her as a threat and not just eye candy.

"Fucking bartenders!"

As soon as she said that, she realized he wasn't just catching her anger towards Dan, but also some residual anger at her boyfriend. Pierce held her head and pretty much face-fucked her, and he seemed to really get off on it. And the look on his face, it was like she deserved it, like he would've shoved it in even further if there'd been more of it to shove. The only reason she hadn't stopped him was due to the awful fact that at that moment she'd been struggling yet again with the vision of herself kneeling in front of Dan, his cock spasming come into her mouth, just as he'd described to his good ole teammates at the wedding. The fucker! She needed that shit out of her head. Deep, dark humiliation spread through her. She realized her pussy was tingling with excitement, probably due to her conviction to reformulate her plan.

Dan returned from the bathroom, with his blonde superman curl set in place. She imagined him speaking to the mirror as he twirled the thick strands around his finger, saying something iconicly crass, like, 'Who's putting the stang on that poontang tonight? You, Danny boy, you!'

However, he was quite the gentleman as he walked up beside her and said, "I had a horrible sense you'd be gone when I came back. And I'll be honest, I wouldn't have blamed you. You deserved so much better than the jack-asses in high school, myself definitely included. I'm amazed you even came, you're a far better person than me."

That was unexpected, and if there had been a drink full of come waiting for him, she might've felt an inkling of guilt.

"Thank god I'm irresistible, huh?"

And just like that, he'd become Dan again. She handed him the vodka and tonic as he sat down. "I'm still here, but I'm about ready to call a cab."

Disappointment ruined his heroic smile, until he opened his mouth and swallowed the drink in one gulp. "I'll give you a ride."

This time her hand landed over his. "I was hoping you'd say that."

***

It was dead quiet and dark, except for an upstairs light Pierce must've left on so she could make it safely up to bed. She led Dan in by the hand, shushing him with a finger held to her baby doll lips.

"Pierce's asleep, which is where I should be. We have to drive out at five for a wedding in a vineyard up north."

"Five! Jesus, that's only six hours away!"

"Shhhh, I know. Hopefully I can sleep in the van." She walked into the center of the room. "Wanna a quick drink before you go?"

"I don't remember you being so into partying."

"I guess I was kind of a good girl back then, huh?"

He slid off his light blazer and she hung it on the coat rack, and then she set the wall sconces on very dim. If her boyfriend woke up to find Dan in his house, there'd be no explaining it.

Dan took a seat on the couch as she made her way through the dark kitchen and then into the garage, where they kept the liquor crates. She unstacked the last row and grabbed the bottle of Grey Goose. She refused to think about how much that bottle cost, she only knew it would distract him. Hopefully Dan would chalk up the additional funky taste to quality.

She returned to the kitchen where she'd left her purse on the counter and fished her hand inside, keeping her eye on Dan through the serving window over the sink. She set the single serving jelly jar full of cloudy white goo into the sink, and then filled a tumbler full of ice. She gently cracked the lid on the jar and the smell of come seeped into her nostrils––a sharp musky odder far stronger than she'd endured earlier. It made her queasy to think she'd held all that in her mouth, and from out of nowhere came the vision of her on her knees, sucking lovingly on Dan's cock. "Goddammit!" She was so upset the little jar slipped from her hands, and she caught it just before it went clanging into the sink.

"Everything cool?" He kept his voice low.

"Yeah, yes, I just almost spilled something." Her heart was racing now. Slipping Dan the come would fix everything, she had to do it, and she'd almost fucked it up for good. She let out a deep sigh of relief. She laid the Grey Goose over the ice, watching it cascade towards the bottom of the tumbler. She was about to validate her flirty behavior tonight. And the moments where Dan had surprised her by showing up in her thoughts, those would end, she knew they'd vaporize the moment his lips touched the glass. She tilted the small jar over the tumbler, the white goo running towards the edge. She wouldn't be the quarterback's bitch anymore, the score finally settled.

"What's that?" Dan's head peered through the serving window.

Montana gasped, and her hands flew to her chest. The little jar rang off the tumbler and then clamored into the sink.

"Holy fuck, is that the Goose?" He pulled his head away and walked around into the kitchen.

Montana watched the white goo sludge its way towards the garbage disposal. Game over. Mission failed. Despair tore through her so powerfully she couldn't bare the sight of the mess, and closed her eyes. Waiting under the darkness of her eyelids was Dan. She was on her knees, his hard dick in her mouth, and he had biggest, fattest smile on his face. The reason for it was obvious––he wasn't going anywhere, he'd stand right there savoring her mouth every time she'd make love to her boyfriend, or when she'd simply shut her eyes.

She was utterly destroyed, hopeless.

"Damn, this stuff is expensive, no?" He spun the bottle around in his hand. "What's that in the sink?" Montana couldn't speak, or even move. "Looks nasty. Some kind of bar syrup? Don't sweat it––I prefer the taste of something this fine straight up." He lifted the half full glass and took a sip. "Oh God, fantastic!"

He placed a hand on her shoulder and she practically jumped out of her skin. "Wow, you are tense." He set the glass down and placed both hands just to the side of her neck. Her lips twitched as she mumbled for him to get the fuck out, but the words ran together in a listless hum that could have been interpreted as thankful relief. "Jesus, girl, you are majorly tense." His fingers kneaded into her back and neck. It hurt, badly, but the pain felt good. His thumb was amazingly strong and drew smiles across either shoulder blade. She sucked in a ton of oxygen, leaving her slightly more relaxed and a bit lightheaded. It was just enough to raise her from her funk.

The powerful thumbs burrowed up her neck, meeting the base of her skull, where they released nerves and tension that had been strangulating her throat and constricting over her crown. In fact, they freed up so quickly she thought her head might fall off into the sink.

She really needed to stop him, but even she was amazed at how tense she'd become and how his fingers were magically grinding the tension into submission.

"Wow, you are a mess. This knot is crazy." The knot sat at the top of her shoulder blade, and the powerful thumbs dug into it, breaking it apart and mashing it down. He kept working at it, until her hand fell from the edge of the sink and her arm hung limp at her side. Even then he tortured the spot further, heating it up, the mashed up pulp now melting into liquid.

She realized carrying around so much anger had left her exhausted. She needed the anger, there was no question about that, but lord was it exhausting. As her body loosened, she actually found herself getting sleepy. Her anger simmered down and now she saw herself telling him she was tired as she led him to the door, and saving the harsh words for later, because he'd surely keep after her until he got what he wanted. She would lead him out in a minute, after the powerful thumbs crushed the remaining knots into frothy pools of Jacuzzi water.

He attacked her deltoid on the opposite arm until that arm fell limply to her side. Then he slung his powerful forearm over her upper chest and pulled her back against him. Before she could even think to pull away, five fingers pressed deep into her back. Instantly her spine crackled and it felt like her vertebrae dangled freely along a slack string. It was enough to make her hum breathy and long. God that felt good. With quick moves he cleared her gossamer sweater from her shoulders, allowing enough room between their bodies for it fall halfway down her back. She wanted to protest, but she was so weak she probably would've collapsed if not for his forearm strapping her against him. Instead, the feel of his fingers over her bare shoulders caused her throat to crackle with relief.

"Like it, huh?" He continued to grind deeper into her bare shoulders. "It almost sounds like you've just about forgiven me."

"You're such an asshole." Her voice was too relaxed to be taken serious, and he laughed as his fingers frolicked down the back of her pink dress and along the skin just under her shoulder blades.

She had to end this, but it feltsogood. She focused on all her reasons for hating him, but his powerful fingers weren't just melting her muscles, they were also liquidating her brain, and she found it impossible to focus on anything but her body going limp under his touch. She finally flashed on the vision of herself kneeling before him, cock in mouth, eyes to his. She could never let that happen, ever, and her arms finally moved. She took hold of his forearm to pull it off her, but found she couldn't. As much as she willed herself to pull, her body refused to obey. Instead she held onto his arm, which he could've only interpreted as affection. Fuck!

"You have to stop. No more, Dan, you just have to stop." Again her message lacked any conviction whatsoever, the meaning totally lost to the heavenly breath behind it.

"Just a few more knots. I love a challenge, and you carry more tension in your back than anyone I've ever met." His fingers swept lower down the back of her dress, plucking at sensitive nerves just below her ribcage. "It must be all the hours on your feet serving people drinks. You need to relax more, let someone serve you occasionally."

Oh God yes, that sounded so utterly fucking wonderful. She deserved this. Maybe she could just let Dan make up for the past and his remark at the wedding, and maybe then––she sighed out loud––she could feel this heavenly all night. His finger then delved up her back, pinched the softened meat of her shoulder, and then gently brushed down the top of her chest. When he met his own forearm, he released her, and her hands fell down and back, landing on the side of his thighs. He then repositioned his forearm just under her breasts, so their firm underside gently rested on it. Feeling sinew and hard muscle touch against her boobs heated up their soft flesh in a wonderful way. Fingers worked themselves into the pocket between her collarbone and chest, and then lower, right at the top of her breast. The skin of her breast alerted her to his touch with a pleasant ache. Emboldened by her lack of objection, the fingers dipped lower, circling the start of her breast, causing the top of her cleavage to stretch and compress together, and the fabric of her finely threaded bra brushed her nipple. Both nipples firmed up and there could be no mistaking Dan's expert massage for cunning foreplay.

Finally Montana's body heeded her warning brain, and she twisted just as his fingers coursed over the fuller flesh of her tit. He understood, and removed his hand from her chest and his forearm from just above her flat stomach. The sudden loss of support left her falling forwards, and she grabbed hold of the sink. The yellow gossamer sweater hung at her elbows, limiting the forward movement of her arms, and she couldn't brace herself until later than expected. Recognizing she was collapsing, Dan also clutched her hips to keep her upright. The result of all this left her bent slightly at the waist, with her ass almost grazing his crotch.

"Whoa! Sorry! Didn't expect you to collapse to the floor when I let go."

"That makes two of us." There was embarrassment in her voice. Her near collapse revealed the affect he'd had on her body. He knew she was under his control.

"I thought you were telling me to stop, is all. That was crazy, though. You really should let me finish." His powerful thumbs pressed firmly into the lip of her hip bone, sending a soothing jolt clear down into her thighs. Feeling his magic address that area, she knew things had gone too far and had to be stopped.

"It's too much..." Her head sunk forwards, her shoulder blades coming together. "You're too good at this... I just..." She kept starting sentences, but couldn't get to the part where she actually asked him to stop. She finally turned to the one person in her life who meant more to her than anything. "My boyfriend, he's upstairs. You have to stop." The instant she said it, she regretted it, because he'd now believe her boyfriend was all that stood in the way of taking her right there in the kitchen. And worse, she'd made it sound like staying true wasn't the issue, but rather getting caught.

His powerful thumbs pressed deeper into her low back, threatening to shred her bunched up gossamer sweater. Waves of pleasure wrapped around to her front side, and the last of her anger, which hid inside her sexy little belly, gave in to the sensation of Dan's amazing thumbs in her back.

"It's only a massage, we're not doing anything wrong."

"I know but..." Shit, he made it sound like she was the one with all the salacious ideas in her head. She'd never had this much trouble speaking her mind before, but her brain just kept rejecting everything she really needed to say.

He slipped the gossamer sweater off her arms, which she straightened one at a time so he could pull it from her wrists. Then his hands went back to her waist, and thumbs right back to the spot on her low back, right where all her girlfriends were getting tramp-stamp tattoos. They bore into the tail of her spine, just at the initial divide of her ass. It was true, he wasn't touching her any place inappropriate, but the effects of it spread down over her anus, the puckered orifice becoming less uptight about his crotch so close by, and down into her thighs and into her vagina, which had come to life completely. Her juices started to flow, and then came a tingling urge to have his fingers nearer still.

His thumbs continued to unearth pleasure from her tight muscles, as his long strong fingers wove into the sides of her flat tummy. "As beautiful as ever, Monty!"

Even though she faced away towards the sink, she knew he looked at her ass. "Just as cocky as ever, Dan."

"I already told you, I only shoot form the hip." He gently bumped his groin against her butt.

She gasped and opened her eyes to see the streaks of her boyfriend's come leading into the garbage disposal. She'd really underestimated Dan. She'd been so intimidated by him in high school, and nothing had changed. She couldn't resist him. She wouldn't resist him. She should've known that. She should never have gotten close enough for him to pounce, because he was on her now, and she didn't want him off.

His hands left her lower back, caressed up her flat belly, and settled on her tits. She straightened up, leaned back against him, shuttered when his lips nipped at her neck. He didn't squeeze her tits, he only weighed them in his palms. She knew he liked what he felt, every man she'd ever passed stole glances at her tits, they were superb. And they fit so wonderfully in his big hands. He did give them a gentle squeeze then, and she hummed, making her throat vibrate against his lips. Her backside pressed against his front, more forcefully at his crotch. She both loved and hated the feel of it. He was such an asshole, but there was something about him––his dreamy confident stare and unwavering manly rigidness, and even his macho irreverence––it made her special to be the recipient of his lavish attention, and in love with the touch of his greedy hands on her tits. She dropped her head, offering her long neck. And when his lips nibbled towards her ear, and nipped at her lobe, her head rolled until her lips parted unbearably close to his. And for a split second their lips touched before she pulled away, pressing herself against the sink and wrapping her arms over her chest.

What the fuck was happening? It wasn't right. How could he? How could she?

She turned to face him, shaking her head, her lower lip trembling, and a scathing burn sloping her brow. In contrast to hers, his face swarmed in horny pride. "You're such a fucking asshole."

He grabbed her arm, pulling her into him. He was so strong. So strong, in fact, his strength mocked her temper. At any moment during the night he could've physically overpowered her. She'd toyed with him, and he finally pushed formalities aside and simply took her. She went stiff, locking her arms over her tits. It was the only thing she could do as he squeezed her roughly against him. But the sudden grab was followed by a tender stroke of her hair, and his eyelids easing down as the blue irises wistfully deepened, ending with a long draw of breath.

His head took on a perfect tilt, as he guided her closer, eyes shutting at the precise moment his lips touched hers. He kissed her like something out of a movie, rehearsed until every nuance was perfect. His chiseled angular lips felt full and juicy when pressed to her own. The smooth pillowy feel of them tightened as his mouth opened and his hot tongue slipped in to meet hers. For several seconds they kissed, her arms leaving her tits to take hold of his amazing shoulders.

Odeon
Odeon
1,028 Followers
123456...8