Swallowing Dan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,028 Followers

The phone in Dan's hand spoke again. "So why am I only now learning about this talent of yours?"

Dan's beast withdrew, bringing a weird gulping sound with it. "Because now that you know what I can do to a big gorgeous cock like yours, you're going to want it all the time."

This time Dan shoved his dick back inside her mouth, whispering, "You are one hot little mama."

As the hard flesh glided through round lips, and the spongy head snuggled into her throat, Pierce said, "I already want more. Fuck it felt good. My hands in your hair. Your mouth so soft and hot. Fuck, I must have been halfway down your throat."

Right as he said that, she moved her head forwards at the same time Dan decided to thrust, sending his cock plunging down her throat. Her eyes popped open, Dan's did too. There was a scary moment where both had to wonder if he'd just destroyed her esophagus. She could feel the gag coming. Her eyes teared up, and her nasal passages burned, but she kept her throat relaxed. After a second, she acknowledged a discomfort, but experienced no pain. Her throat was fine. Carefully she pulled her face away from his crotch, the bulbous head inching out and back through her mouth. A smile spread across Dan's face when he realized she was OK. Nowthatcock really was halfway down her throat.

"God, I wasn't ready for that."

Pierce's voice came through the phone. "Really? You could've fooled me. Or are you talking about at the end. I tried to warn you I was coming."

She'd forgotten about Pierce listening in, and hardly heard him. She jacked Dan's monster in front of her face. It glistened with saliva and filled her hand. She grabbed it with her other hand and used both to stretch the skin up the shaft and over part of the head, keeping Dan hard and happy. She bit her lower lip when she realized there was still room for a third hand on that beautiful fat cock. And with eyes back to his, said, "Let's try that again."

Her mouth opened to the size of his girth and she brought her face towards it. Just as she was about to take him inside, Pierce's voice interrupted. "Bring your ass home and we can try again right now." His sudden, anxious demand irritated her, or maybe it was just the interruption. But it also made doing what she was about to do a tad easier on her conscience.

"Honey, look down and tell me what you see."

"What?"

Dan whispered, "I'll tell you what I see." She wagged a finger at his dick, as ifitwas misbehaving.

"Am I down on my knees?"

Dan shook his head affirmatively.

"Oh yeah. Yeah, you're totally on your knees about to get some." Pierce finally caught on she was engaging him in a little phone fantasy, although the dick in her hands was anything but.

"You'll have to do the talking, sweetie, because it's a little hard for me right now." She'd lied about being in a public bathroom at a dance club, but of course it was that dick in her hands, which now entered her mouth, making it difficult to speak. She steadily descended, stopping when the head poked at her throat like before. She was done with Pierce's interruptions, and dead set on sucking Dan's huge beautiful cock. With her throat completely relaxed, she went for it again, the fat dick blocking her pharynx, alarming her nasal passages, and then further, widening the circumference of her esophagus. Her mouth poured with saliva, but remained resistant deeper down. She worked him upwards, until the head was in her mouth, and slathered the monster with spit, her tongue forcing its way between the intruder and her teeth, over the veiny top, and down the other side. She circled it again and again. She followed the ridge of the helmet, and licked up the underside, the tongue's tip going up the split and tickling at the opening of his urethra. She stared upwards, her eyes watery and wide, revealing the concentration and effort she excreted. He smiled appreciatively and gritted his teeth. His eyebrows and forehead tensed and relaxed, and his smile transformed into a snarl and then back into a smile again. She saw flashes of pain and anger, but they settled quickly into his lusty reprise. It was pleasant agony, she felt it too.

With his cock doused in slippery saliva, she made her move on the hard beast once more. This time it cleared her pharynx without making her sinuses twitch, but when it reached deeper into her throat, she gagged, her jaw fell open, and tears streamed down her check. Dan pulled the phone away so her throaty gasp couldn't be heard by Pierce.

He returned the phone to her ear and she forced herself to relax. She left her jaw stretched down. Doing so seemed to open up her throat. She could only imagine how it looked to Dan, her mouth wide open and his hardon going straight on in.

Pierce imagined something similar, saying, "My hands are on your head and you're looking up at me with your sparkly green eyes."

Dan's hand was on her head, fingers burrowed down into her dark roots––check. Her green wet eyes met with the vehement blue of his––check.

"It feels so good having my cock in your mouth, and I see in your eyes it feels good to have it there."

The tips of Dan's teeth we're revealed, and the corners of his mouth curled deep into his cheeks, looking cocky and satisfied––check. And having that monster shoved down her throat felt... Well, she certainly felt naughty. She loved what it was doing to Dan. She was meeting the challenge and that gave her a cheap thrill. Maybe she even drifted towards the cool side of slutty. Also, she was so hot she was tempted to reach down and play with herself. OK, so sucking Dan's cock felt great––check.

"And I can't believe you're taking so much of my cock down your throat."

Double check!

The phone moved away from her ear and Dan hit the mute button. Something was up. The hand on her head tightened and brought her forwards. She went with it, her heart beat quickening. His strong fingers were both intimidating and protective. As he pulled her forwards again, she felt owned. The bulbous head pushed its way down, her gag reflex anxious but controlled. He pulled out and pushed back in a little faster, forcing a moan that was smothered silent once her throat became stuffed completely. He sped up, the sound getting louder. "Guluch! Guluch! Guluch!" That's why he muted the phone, he knew this blow-job was about to get noisy.

She'd moved her hand from the last section of cock, so she could take in more of it. His hips moved more dramatically and her nose brushed his abdomen as he thrust. She sealed her lips around his shaft, feeling the veins bump passed the tightened rosy 'O' of her mouth, but it barely suppressed the sound of his cock squishing into her tender, slippery pipe.

And to think she'd planned onsavingface tonight, not getting fucked in it.

Liking it was her biggest surprise of all. He took her throat like it was a toy, pumping it in complete disregard to her pride. She wondered who the slut on her knees was, because it certainly wasn't her––she'd never behave so submissively, especially towards a guy like Dan. But she couldn't deny how turned on it made her, and she did reach down and touch herself then. The instant her fingers contracted with dripping wet snatch, she let out a girlish sigh, until his dick choked out the sound.

Hunger crushed his eyelids and something feral stared down at her. He balled a fist around her hair, forming a wavy mane. No more hiding behind sexy stray waves of blonde, her hollowed cheeks and teary green eyes were on complete display. The sight of her spurred the animal to thrust harder.

His confident smile turned brutally heroic, a straight line under his nose that sharply curled at either side, while a hint of bloodlust tugged his lower lip. He appeared a throwback to the dark ages, cutting through men, taking a woman, and showing her what it is to have a real dick. It had been a devastating night, but finally surrendering to his power, his dick feeding into her throat, it brought vitalizing wind into her chest. And those intense blue eyes steadied her. With one arm she hugged herself tightly against his legs, her head tilting backwards, his cock going down. His power now belonged to her. Whether it was bullshit or not, her pussy gushed over her fingers something primal.

"Can you talk yet? Babe, you there?"

Fuck! She kept sucking, ignoring him, but Dan had enough sense to pull her head back and place the phone to her ear. She quickly took a deep breath and wiped her mouth. "What, honey, what's up?"

"I hate to leave you like this, but I have to get some sleep." She hadn't heard the last of his fantasy talk, but it almost sounded like he'd just lost interest. Maybe he knew she wasn't listening.

"OK, honey, I'll be home soon."

"Love you."

"You too," she replied as she stroked Dan's cock.

Dan hung up the phone and guided her back to business. She took the iPhone from him and set it on the floor. Two hands then sunk into her sexy ringlets as his dick took up residence in her throat again.

"Fuck you are hot."

She fingered her pussy like a DJ working a scratch.

"Never thought sweet Monty could give head like this. But when I saw you at the wedding, I knew right away you weren't the same girl. Fuck did you get hot."

She'd closed her eyes and took to just feeling his cock in her throat. It had become surprisingly easy, even as Dan sped up, probably because her saliva glands were freaking. There was still an inch of him that wouldn't fit. It wasn't because of her, though. He winced when he tried to force it in further and then stopped trying. The noise was something else, a gut wrenching gurgle, far from sexy, but it seemed to excite Dan, and so she did nothing to quiet herself.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come, Monty. I'm going to fucking come in your throat."

She suddenly imagined Dan telling his old teammates howhe nutted up little Monty's tonsils.She found herself not caring. Let him brag. He was so fucking gorgeous. Such a stud. Why wouldn't she want them to know she'd blown his beautiful dick? She was hot, so fuck them. Let them envy Dan. And let their girlfriends envy her.

Oh Jesus, she was about to come again. Her tits bounced wildly. She circled her pussy into a blur, clobbering ecstasy out of her clit. Sparkling honey blasted into her head. And then so did Dan.

She groaned in orgasm as the head of his cock swelled on her tongue and come shot into her mouth. She opened her eyes wide, Dan's face wavering through her tears. His white teeth bled bright light.

"Oh shit, Monty. Suck it all up. Get my come in you. Get all my come down in you."

Her thoughts finally buzzed with the realization it was happening again––she was drinking his come, and a ton of it. At least three huge jets splattered the roof of her mouth, but his dick continued to spasm, leaking pools of it onto her tongue. Her own orgasm just about burned itself out, as solar flares cut through her vision. Her pussy hummed, and again his cock pulsed more goo into a pool that covered her bottom molars.

"Oh that's good. Open that pretty mouth, Monty."

She opened wider and he stroked his cock, milking the last of it straight inside. His one hand ran down her head and cradled it. Hers left her pussy, and she used both to squeeze her tits. They were so soft, yet firmly held their shape. Her pink dress and bra just shear enough to feel the quality of her skin.

A grin was shared when the last drop landed. She slowly retracted her tongue, puckered her lips into a kiss, fluttered her eyelashes, and then swallowed. Dan stood over, dick in hand, watching. All he could do was mutter a long, breathy, "Sheeeeeeeet."

It was done, for the second time in her life she'd swallowed the asshole's come. But this time it played out like one of her teenage dreams, and filled her with girlish insecurity.

She let go of her tits and reached out her hands to be lifted up. He obliged, and then she fell into him, her arms locking over his wide back. His semi erect prick poked at her belly, as if listening for the arriving come inside.

Right then came the sound of a woman engaged in some kind of sexual activity. The volume increased. It came from the house, muted by the dry wall, making the girl sound nasally and inarticulate. It was the TV in the living room, tuned to a cable porn channel.

Dan laughed. "Perfect!"

She stood back enough to face him. "Great. He made it sound like he was going to bed."

"Sounds like he's got a hot date with his hand."

"Yeah, right on my couch, too. He totally plans to wait up for me, I know it."

"So now what?"

"We'll have to sneak around the side." Just using the word "sneak" shed light on the bigger picture––she'd just cheated on her boyfriend. However, there was no time for feeling guilty, because she was more concerned with not getting caught at the moment. And at least she hadn't fucked Dan. That proved something, didn't it?

Her underwear was damp, so she stuffed it into her purse and wiped the remnants of lipstick from her mouth. She then ushered Dan through the side door and crept into the backyard. The gate on the other side of the house was unlocked, so they crossed the tiny lawn, staying against the banana palms and ferns lining the back fence.

As they passed the porch, Dan stopped her. "Check it out." Through the glass doors leading to the patio she saw the TV in the living room and the back of Pierce's head over the couch back. On the screen a football player, naked from waist down, screwed a topless cheerleader inside an empty locker room. Pierce streamed a porno from his laptop onto the TV the same way they streamed movies.

"Make you think of anyone you know?"

"Yeah, skanky Beth."

"Really? You're really going to play modest after we just..."

"Shhhhh. Let's just go."

"Don't you want to see what happens next?"

She pulled his arm, but he didn't budge.

"He can see us here."

"I think he's a little too preoccupied to see us."

The back of Pierce's head bounced ever so slightly, and she knew he was masturbating on the other side of the couch. She suddenly thought of him rushing off the phone in the middle of talking dirty to her. She was relieved at the time, of course, but now realized he'd hung up so he could finish off to some skank on the TV, and that kind of pissed her off.

She pulled harder on Dan's arm, but he gave the cocky version of his heroic smile, and stayed were he stood.

"Are you trying to get me caught?"

"Give me a kiss and then I'll think about leaving."

"Oh brother! You already got what you came for, now you're just being an ass."

He pointed with his thumb back towards the garage. "Back there? I thought that wasyougetting whatyouwanted."

She playfully punched him. He hadn't buttoned his shirt, which flapped wide open, and her fist bounced off his hard peck.

"Ow!" He spoke teasingly loud, threatening to give them away.

"Shhhh!"

He tapped his cheek. "Just one last kiss." He'd kept his voice raised, so she reached out to touch his lips and silent him. Her lips then tagged the rectangular plane of his cheek right where he'd pointed. She hated giving in, purely on principle, but the lovely feel of his cheek certainly took away the burn.

He shifted his head until she ran out of cheek and found lips. It became a heavy kiss the moment she did. He seemed unable to get enough of her, pressing her closer, hands zipping to her ass, pulling her pelvis against him. She opened her left eye, peeking past his ear, into the house. Pierce continued to enjoy his program with a subtle nod. The cheerleader was now on her knees, sucking a cock as big as Dan's. Her mouth was stretched so far open she looked like a different girl. Montana wondered if she'd looked as hot as that just minutes ago.

Dan went down the back of her dress, working the clasp on her bra. When it released her tits were so firm they barely dropped. She slid the strap down her arm, pulling it free without dropping the spaghetti straps to her pink dress. She then pulled the bra out the other side and let it fall alongside her handbag containing her panties.

She was now naked under her dress. Dan squeezed her tit––the shear fabric conformed to his fingers like it was non-existent. His thumb stroked her nipple, as they continued a desperate kiss.

She began to consider how much the moonlight revealed. Their house blocked the street lamp out front, but the silvery light of the near full moon lit the yard. If Pierce turned around, how much would he see? The light inside the house was dim, and might cause a reflection on the glass doors, but only a faint one. If they moved around, surely he'd notice. That is, if he could tear his eyes away from the cheerleader on the TV. She still couldn't believe he was jacking off to that slut.

Montana suddenly flinched when Dan's dick grazed against the smooth skin where her pubic hair once thrived. She'd unconsciously allowed the front of her skirt to be raised, and at some point Dan had dropped his pants. She was seconds away from being penetrated. This was her last chance to stop him. This was her last chance to prove he couldn't just do with her as he pleased. But as he lowered her onto Pierce's weight bench, and his dick slid along her inner thigh, she didn't think again about her boyfriend only thirty feet away, and sighed into Dan's mouth, "Oh yes."

The vinyl covered pad was cold on her ass, but it was clean and slick, due to Pierce laying down a towel when he lifted. The head of Dan's cock touched upon her pussy, which dripped in anticipation. It felt even more bulbous than it had against her mouth, and there was a flash of fear as it nuzzled through her lips. A dick so big and thick was bound to hurt.

"Please go slow. You're so huge."

"I know. I'll go easy."

In her heart she knew those were only words used to get inside her. All his caked on muscles weren't for 'going easy'.

Dan leaned over her, her legs spreading to either side of him. He braced himself by grabbing onto the poles at the head of the bench, where the bar would rest if it wasn't sitting on a pair of car jacks against the wall. Montana lay back, breathing deep as he began moving his hips and stroking her pussy with a cock straight out of her dreams. His girth rounded out her vulva as the canal walls were stretched tightly around it. Dan was just incredible––there was no way to deny his prowess. Her hands clawed up his back as he sunk in deeper. She began to whimper lightly, a creaky hum that rose and fell with her lover's rhythmic penetration.

"God, that's sexy. Fuck you feel good."

"You too, baby. Real good." Guilt emerged and cut through her pleasure like a shark's fin. She shouldn't have called him that, Pierce was her 'baby', not Dan. It was enough for her to put a hand on his chest to stop him, but he was already on a downward stroke, and my God did her pussy light up as his dick sunk inside. And then he thrust again and again, fucking those guilty feelings right out of her head, replacing them with the familiar spread of golden honey.

"Oh baby, don't stop, not ever. I need it. I need you in me so bad."

"Don't worry, Monty, I'm just getting started."

She rolled her head, startled to see Pierce standing up from the couch. The football player and cheerleader had finished up business, and Pierce walked towards the kitchen.

"Stop, stop, stop, he can see us!"

Dan looked over towards the house, holding still on top of her. He had a devilish look as he watched Pierce go towards the refrigerator. His eyes creased, staying aimed on Pierce while slowly moving his cock inside Montana. He seemed to be silently saying to Pierce, "That's right, your girl's on my dick, and I'm gonna tap that shit dry."

As Pierce entered the living room again, Montana saw the beer in his hands, and got a little pissed. He wasn't supposed to be drinking, and he'd made such a stink about her only being permitted two drinks with her girlfriends. It gave her a wicked urge to egg on Dan, and she whispered, "This is crazy. My boyfriend's right in there and you're here with your huge dick in me. What are we doing?"

Odeon
Odeon
1,028 Followers
1...345678