Swallowing Dan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odeon
Odeon
1,027 Followers

Her orgasm rolled upon her so quickly she couldn't stop her cries, and began pleading out his name repeatedly. The hand in her hair pushed her down now, pressing her face against the mattress. His pelvis boxed her ass so firmly that the solid wood frame began to rattle loudly. Surely Pierce would hear them, but she was so far gone she didn't care. The only thing that mattered was the huge cock and strong finger knocking her further into orbit with even deep stroke.

Moments later she'd floated on a sea of golden honey, the world miles and miles away. She knew her body was back in her bedroom, Dan fucking it as mercilessly as he pleased, but she was in heaven and planned to stay there for forever.

She became vaguely aware of him spanking her ass, and her own voice whimpering to be fucked. And then his voice, "Shit he's up. I hear him in the kitchen."

Who was he talking about? Who was in the kitchen? The warmth running up and down her body felt like the sun beat down on her in the most luxurious way. Dan was fucking her furiously, preparing to join her in the heavenly honey sea.

It was the familiar creak at the bottom stair that finally brought her situation back to light. The distant world was still a swirling mass of confusion, but that sound meant she needed to get back, a base instinct told her so. As she struggled her way back to consciousness, she tried to say something to alert Dan that her boyfriend was on the stairs, but she was still too far gone to speak, and Dan's continued assault wasn't helping.

Dan's body became a blur of pounding madness, obviously on the verge, but he was too late. A second creak sounded at the top of the stairs, signaling Pierce was about to reach the room. He was less than ten feet away from the open door, where he'd surely see Dan pounding her out of her mind on their bed. She was about to be caught. Her stupid indigent cheat was about to end with Pierce witnessing her ass in the air and Dan's cock stuffed in the cookie jar. The thought of it almost caused her to plateau again, and she squealed out loud.

Dan had let go of her hair and withdrew his finger from her asshole in favor of gripping both cheeks and resting his weight on them as he savagely slammed his big dick in scary deep. The sound of her wet snatch gurgling as Dan's slick, fat cock stretched it open had to be audible from out in the hall. But it didn't matter, by now Pierce must've been at the door, visually confirming the lewd sound was indeed his girlfriend getting stuffed with cock. She clutched the bed sheets tightly and pressed her face into the bed. She couldn't bear to look in his direction.

But the yelling she'd anticipated didn't come. Not even when Dan finally drove in for the last time and exploded deep inside her. She held her breath, as Dan's grip stayed fixed on her ass and his cock pulsed within her pussy. Another man was filling her full of come, and she sensed Pierce's presence in the doorway, horrified as he took in what a dirty, little slut his girlfriend was.

But as Dan milked globs of come into her reproductive organs, she finally peered over the wrinkled sheets to see the doorway empty. Her pussy was suddenly abandoned, but only for a second. Something cold and smooth, and not nearly as big as Dan, sunk into her snatch. She looked back to see Dan had pushed in the neck of a beer bottle.

He gave it a few quick strokes, fucking her with the improvised dildo. "Quick, play with yourself like this." He then took her hand and placed in on the base of the bottle. "Come on, he's going to be here any second." The sound of an electric toothbrush came from the bathroom next door, and she finally registered what Dan was trying to do. She began to slip the bottle in and out, and forced a loud moan as Dan whispered how beautiful she was and kissed her ass cheek. He then grabbed his clothes and slid under the bed in a classic move she'd watched a thousand times in the movies. And never once had she seen it work.

Pierce heard her moan even louder and clicked off his toothbrush and rinsed. A hardon tented his sweatpants as he thought again about what Montana might be up to in the bedroom. To his own reflection he said, "Time to find out!"

Nothing had prepared him for what he saw when he finally entered the bedroom. His girlfriend had her knees to her chest, and a beer bottle gliding in and out of her cooch. Her face laid sideways, eyes shut. The humid air struck his nostrils with the smell of sex. She'd really been working herself over. A smile edged up the left side of his face. It had to be the hottest thing he'd ever seen in his life. It made him wish he hadn't pleasured himself to that lousy movie so the feeling would be even stronger. That nerdy chick was cute, but had nothing on Montana.

Without disturbing her, he approached the bed, tugging down the front of his sweats and freeing his erection. Kneeling on the bed he grazed her cheek with his dick, causing her beautiful green eyes to open to the sight of his ragging hard cock. Without a word she took him into his mouth.

A moment later he lay on his back with his legs over the edge of the bed as she kneeled in the carpet and sucked his cock like a rampant slut. Her sweaty hair splashed over his thighs as her hollowed face rose up and down his pole like a merry-go-round horse.

She began to shutter and moan as if his blowjob was as pleasurable to give as to receive. He sat up and wove his hands into her hair, forcing her face into his lap and his eager dick through her pretty lips. He stared down her back, marveling at her thin waist and how it teardroped into a pale ample derrière that jutted out behind her. Fuck was his girlfriend hot.

Not only was she moaning all over his dick, her butt moved in rhythmic, sexual thrusts. She gyrated her hips so erotically he was almost convinced she was actually getting fucked. If her hands weren't slapped to his thighs, he would've sworn she was at least fingering herself. She must have imagined his dick in her, and the power of her mind made her pussy feel it deep inside, striking all the right notes, making that ass dance.

Her blowjob shifted to a light tonguing, as she panted hot breath over his slobbery cock. She was going to come, and the sight of it brought him towards the home stretch himself. Shit her ass was moving wild, out of control even. And even though he couldn't actually see her pussy, she was so wet he could hear her it making sticky snaps as it hard-fucked the phantom in her mind. It really did sound like she was being fingered. Goddamn it was hot.

"Oh God, I'm coming you bastard! You've got me coming again!"

Again? Had he missed one? It didn't matter, he'd never witnessed a woman make herself come without direct stimulation. It was too much, and he grabbed her head, shoving his cock down her throat just in time to unload. Three quick blasts jetted out of the pulsing head, as she fought back her screams to swallow her mouthful of hot fluid. Her hips slowed, and the sticky sound gradually died down. He fell backwards, as a fourth and fifth wad of come ejaculated onto her tongue, replacing the ones she just ingested.

He could barely move when it was all over, but managed to scoot over to his side of the bed as she climbed next to him and snuggled. They kissed, and he could taste his own come. It brought to light what she'd done for him. His girlfriend had swallowed two loads of come. Two! What a thirsty little slut she was. It almost got him hard all over again. He was the luckiest fucker in the world. He briefly thought of that guy at the wedding last week, Dan. It couldn't have been more obvious how badly he wanted to fuck Montana, and who could blame him? But the poor chump would never know the half of it. Montana had to be the hottest, cock-sucking, piece of ass in the world.

Montana awoke as something brushed lightly down her arm. Her eyelids lifted to see Dan standing in the dark, smiling at her. He kissed her silently and crept towards the door. She carefully climbed out of bed and followed him. She wanted to say goodbye, and make it clear this could never happen again. Before stepping into the hall, she looked back at Pierce. He was sound asleep, and judging by the big grin on his face, he was dreaming of her going down on him again. At least he better be dreaming of her and not that nerdy slut in the porno. She actually smiled at her ridiculous jealousy. It reminded her that she loved him. She loved him more than she ever thought possible. And it gave her the strength to tell Dan goodbye for good.

At the front door she gave Dan a last kiss. He was fully clothed and she was stark naked. His hands slid over the sides of her soft firm tits, and then he cupped them with a gentle squeeze. The way her nipples slightly inflated as he squeezed put a hunger in his eyes.

"Fuck, I can't wait to get my hands on these plump lovelies again."

"You know that's never going to happen."

"So you keep saying."

"Seriously Dan, you had your fun with me, now you need to go back to your life and I need to go back to mine."

"We did have fun. And you know you should never say no to a little fun."

"I have a boyfriend, Dan."

"Come on, Monty. I don't want to steal you away from him. I just want some more of this." He began to brazenly message her tits.

She felt herself lighting up inside, wanting it as bad as he did, but she couldn't. "No, no, no. You can't!" She pulled his hands from her tits, but they landed on her thighs.

"If you can honestly tell me he makes you come like I did tonight, I'll never bother you again."

"He does, OK!" Ugh, she knew that sounded horribly unconvincing and the shame of it washed over her face.

He grew that cocky smile of his before she could say anything more. In fact, he beamed with such uncompromising certainty it made her a little nervous. She should tell him off and put her foot down. How dare he think he could be so egotistical when she was trying to make their goodbye as sweet as possible? But she couldn't. She simply ended up staring upwards at his face, trying to hold onto her pursed lip defiance. But as her confidence waned with each passing second, his seemed to only grow.

Finally he removed his hands from her bare thighs and stepped back, conceding, although his expression remained resolute. With slow deliberate grace, he unzipped his pants and brought out his cock. She told him no, but her eyes were on his cock, not his face––that huge, beautiful cock, belonging to that gorgeous jerk.

Pierce woke up as the covers tugged on his shoulder. Montana was sliding back into bed. The alarm clock read 2:30 AM. He drifted off around one, right after she'd given him head, but she must have remained awake.

"What's wrong, babe, can't you sleep?"

She jerked, startled by his voice. "Yeah, I mean no I can't."

"We gotta be on the road in few hours. You OK?"

"Yeah. Butyoushould be sleeping." She curled up beside him, her big tits pressing to his chest.

"Well, I guess you can get some sleep in the van."

"I love you, Pierce." There was a strong conviction in her voice, like the feeling had moved so powerfully through her she had to say it.

He kissed her, and he could smell his own come on her breath. It had been an hour and a half since he'd unloaded down her throat and it still lingered. No wonder she rarely gave him head. He hugged her tight and felt something cold on her breast.

"Hold on, you've got something on you." He sat up and switched on the bedside lamp. She looked down at her chest, where a filmy white fluid dripped along her right tit. Her nipple was practically covered in it.

"What's that?"

She clenched her teeth and furrowed her brow in panic, like she'd discovered a tattoo from a blackout-drunk or something.

It suddenly struck him. He was staring at a huge glob of come on his girlfriend's tit. He thought she'd swallowed his entire load earlier, but some of it must have leaked out of her mouth. His dick stirred to life once he'd identified the goop. Montana turned to him, worried and concerned. She obviously hadn't figured it out yet.

Having a little fun, he gave her a stern look, and then dragged two fingers over her nipple and collected the goo. He placed them against her lips. "It's come." It didn't immediately register with her, because she still looked panicked as hell. "It's from earlier. When we..." He raised his eyebrows suggestively.

She figured it out then, because her eyes shut and she took a huge breath. A wicked smile then appeared as her eyes opened back up. And then her lips parted and sealed over his fingers.

"You like that, huh?"

White sparkled over her green irises as she sucked on his fingers, lapping at the come, thoroughly cleaning each one.

"Look at you. You love it. It must have stayed moist because you were so sweaty. You were really working yourself over when I found you. Man, even now you're a little sweaty and hot."

She suddenly turned away. "I'm sorry. I'msosorry."

"Sorry? What are you sorry for? I loved the way you looked. I don't know what came over you, but the last thing you need to do is apologize."

"Yes I do. I'm a horrible person." She almost looked like she might cry.

He set a hand on her cheek and angled her face towards him again. He chuckled, "Horrible? Shit, I wouldn't mind walking in on you like that every night." He swiped the last of the shiny remnants from her nipple. He displayed the goo coating his two fingers close to her nose. "I know you want it. Because now I know what a come hungry girlfriend you are."

"No you don't. You really don't."

He gently pressed his fingers to her lips. "I do. And stop worrying, I think it's fucking hot."

Her eyes glazed over, her embarrassment succumbing to lust. She shut them, sighed, "I love you," and then parted her lips and allowed his come coated fingers inside. Her face drifted into complete ecstasy, her eyelids big and dark, and her cheeks hollowed and sensual. Her hips ground against his thigh. What an unbelievable hot little slut he had at his side.

"There you go. Get it all off. You know you're thirsty for it." He finally freed his fingers. "I could watch you do that all night, but we have to get to sleep, OK?" He slid down beside her again and she hugged him close. "Besides, there's a lot more where that came from."

She bit her lower lip, and he could tell whatever had gotten into his sexy girlfriend tonight was in her for good. It wouldn't be the last time he'd come home to find her like that. Seriously, Montana was a hotter piece of ass than he could've ever hoped for, and he drifted off to sleep loving the feel of her gorgeous sweaty body against him.

Odeon
Odeon
1,027 Followers
1...345678