Swallowtail Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktmccoll
ktmccoll
383 Followers

At length she stops teasing and quickly captures me. With a seductive sway of her hips she takes me in until her ass presses against me. From my vantage point, bound as I am to the column, her movements mesmerize. She leans forward, hands grasping her ankles, and arches her back. I watch the play of her back and hips, movements that are enticing and beguiling, designed to highlight her claiming of me.

She bends her knees and lowers herself and I am forced more deeply upon the dildo to follow suit. The culmination of sensations threatens to overwhelm me.

The cane traces the inside of my thigh, reminding me of my assurance to her. My customary methods of distraction aren't helping. The sensations threaten to overwhelm me and there's little I can do to shove them into the background. My body is on a trajectory that my mind can no longer control.

"Hit me," I gasp.

Dex delivers a stinging blow to my hip.

"Again." If she's hitting me, then at least she'll have to stop her dance for a moment.

I moan but am not sure whether of pain or pleasure.

She continues to strike my thighs with the cane. I'll have welts there tomorrow. I don't care. She can draw blood if it means regaining control. With her help I climb slowly down from the peak. I take a steadying breath.

"You good?" asks Dex.

I don't answer.

Dex releases me, stands upright and turns to face me. She leans her forearms on my shoulders and presses me down until my cock aligns with her pussy to her satisfaction. She watches my face as she does so. She appears dispassionate but curious, and I wonder whether she is relishing her power over me. I don't mind if she is. I'm relishing it enough for both of us. My thighs are burning again. My calves have long ago surrendered. I suspect she has exaggerated the maneuver because the dildo occupies me like never before. She lifts herself and mounts me then and slides easily down my length until we're face to face. I'm blissfully enveloped.

She smiles. "You feel good."

"You too."

Her movements are small and focused, which is just as well because I'm not sure how much I can take. She angles her pelvis until she finds the spot that she wants. Her eyes are closed and she bites her lower lip as she rides me. I feel her legs flexing against mine, our sweaty abdomens sliding and feel her once again descending to envelop me. She inserts a hand into the collar I wear and thus anchored leans back. I strain not to lurch forward. She's grinding against me now and the crop she still holds taps a steady rhythm against my side.

I'm lost in a world of sensation. It's too much. I don't know what to concentrate on—the crop, the dildo that occupies me, the cock that occupies her. My mind flutters to each one, like a butterfly, alighting and then moving on to the next.

I don't even notice when she stops. But I am startled when she launches herself at me, wrapping her arms around my neck and legs around my waist and the column to which I'm secured. I'm unprepared for the sudden weight and sag for a painful moment until I can marshal my strength to raise her. At that moment I give up any restraint. She rides my cock mercilessly. The crop strikes me more intensely and I respond to this crescendo with hammering heart and the oncoming mindlessness of release. She trembles against me, her breath raspy and hot in my ear. She impales herself upon me with movements that become jerky, each thrust bestowing a commensurate penetration from the dildo. Her head tips back and with one last savage thrust she comes. I too can hold it no longer and I moan my release as never before.

I'm glad that Dex has decided to spend the night and give me the pleasure of her body next to mine in bed. It's reassuringly normal and free of subtext. Her arm lies across my chest and her breath puffs against my neck.

I'm exhausted and unaccountably happy. Dex snuggles more closely against me.

"You have to promise me that you'll always test my strength," I say. "Not my weakness."

"I wouldn't have it any other way," she says sleepily.

***

Thanks for reading. I welcome you comments, so please let me know what you think. Thanks!

ktmccoll
ktmccoll
383 Followers
12