Swallowtail Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ktmccoll
ktmccoll
383 Followers

Dex looks at me over Naima's shoulder while the darker woman's lips move smoothly down the side of her throat. Dex still has misgivings. I see that. She doesn't want to antagonize me but she also wants this. I nod slowly. I'm grateful for the look and the question I see embedded in it. With that look, I'm at ease, comfortable with whatever may occur.

Dex disentangles herself from Naima, takes my hand with one of hers and Naima's with the other. She leads us to the bedroom. She squeezes my hand and deposits me on a chair. She leans over me, her lips on my ear. "If you're going to object, now would be the time."

"No," I say. I can't imagine objecting now to the pleasure Dex clearly desires.

With one last look at me, Dex turns to Naima, who has been waiting patiently by the bed.

Naima eases Dex's shirt over her head. The skirt then falls to the floor. Dex's hands, those I have thought dedicated to me, similarly navigate the folds and buckles of Naima's outfit. They undress in time with the music that is wafting in from the living room. Soon the two are entwined in a naked embrace and I feel self-conscious and out of place. I see Naima's hands running smoothly up Dex's sides, contrasting against the pale skin, brushing the outer swell of her breasts. Dex's hands flow down the contours of her friend's waist.

I wonder if I should leave and pour myself a scotch and wait for them to finish. I'm at a loss. If my presence hadn't been implied by Dex leading me here, I'd be gone.

There are noises of wet kisses, the susurration of breathing, the sound of skin against skin and now the muted exclamations of arousal shared.

And then there's me, crossing my legs painfully.

Naima presses Dex onto the bed. They navigate each other with the unconscious movements of long-time lovers. I watch, rapt, at the union of flawless skin, of need wordlessly implied and immediately satisfied.

Naima has maneuvered herself down Dex's body and has positioned herself between Dex's legs. She kisses the swallowtail tattoo. Dex's legs are spread, revealing that perfect pussy, lips parted and glistening. Naima lowers her head and I see the flash of tongue and hear the gasp evoked by the contact.

And I watch.

I watch as Naima's tongue dances over Dex's sex. I watch as Naima's own fingers appear, probing the valley between her own exotic legs, and burying themselves within the folds that are darker than Dex's. The fingers of the other hand have lifted and spread the labia of my mistress.

Dex is breathing more heavily now. Her abdomen falls and rises in time with her mounting arousal. Her back arches. Her hands have found her breasts and are alternately kneading them and fingering the pierced nipples.

I shift on the chair. My own arousal is mercilessly constrained by the steel that confines it. I feel its edges biting into me.

The dance of Naima's tongue over Dex's clitoris combines with the fingers that are now buried within my mistress to bring her to the top of the wave that I have built for her so often before. There's the intake of breath that I know so well, the quiet whimpering release through a constricted throat, the final gasp of abandonment.

Naima reaches for the chain around Dex's neck and the key that hangs from it. Dex raises her head and the chain is lifted over it.

Naima approaches me, the chain draped over her slender fingers. "You must be uncomfortable," she says.

"Yes."

Naima smiles. I stand and she approaches. I feel the warmth that emanates from her, and the subtle aroma of intimacy that plays beneath her perfume. She stands close and I feel her hands at my waist. My slacks to fall the floor. Naima unlocks the device and gently removes the steel from me. "You have a cruel mistress but you've been very patient," she says. The words come out with an almost musical cadence.

I didn't have much choice, I think, but I only nod.

She kneels and grasps me as though trying to smooth out the embossing that the device has imprinted on me. Her slender fingers run the length of my cock. "It's a cruel thing to be held captive." She's playing with me in more ways than one. There's a gleam in her eye and a smile that is barely suppressed.

"But twice the blessing to be free," I say.

The smile blossoms. She turns to Dex. "I like this one."

"He's a keeper," says Dex.

"Let us double your blessing then," Naima says. She leads me to the bed where Dex is waiting. I detect a look in her eyes that I haven't seen before. Pride. Love, perhaps. Gratitude for having been allowed this moment.

Naima bids me to lie down next to Dex. I comply. I've never been involved in a threesome and the etiquette, if there is one, is unknown to me. Dex places a hand on my cheek and kisses me deeply. I'm hyper aware of her skin against mine. Her hand. The breast that presses against my chest. The tongue that twines with mine. I lose track of Naima, so engrossed am I in the moment. Then I find her, working her way up my leg with her fingers and lips and tongue. It's difficult to concentrate on Dex, what with the imminent encroachment of this beguiling stranger. Naima's fingers encircle my scrotum and I freeze.

Naima's tongue navigates a slow path from the base of my cock to its head. I feel the heat of contact and the cooling trail of saliva behind. Dex catches my lower lip between her teeth and runs her tongue over it as Naima captures my cock within her mouth. I'm overwhelmed and am tempted to ask Dex to take the crop to me for the distraction. Dex lifts herself slightly and positions a breast at my mouth. I take its tip between my lips and concentrate on the nipple and the bar of metal that pierces it. I focus on my lips and teeth and the movement of my tongue to the exclusion of all else, all in an attempt to distract myself from the warmth and undulating tongue that plays on the underside of my erection. I could easily surrender now.

One of my hands finds Naima's head. My fingers bury themselves in her luxuriant hair. My other hand rests on the small of Dex's back. As the two women lavish their attentions on me, I think of how my old self would have taken this as his due. It would have been a first, but also the kind of unexpected carnal surprise that happened to me from time to time, like Dex taking me in the bathroom stall last year. There would have been a certain blasé enjoyment. Now there's gratitude. Pleasure given freely is a gift.

There's one last nip at the collar of my cock and flick of a tongue at its tip. Naima leaves me and I feel, a moment later, the bed giving slightly under her weight. I glance down my body and see that Naima now straddles me, facing away. Her hands squeeze my thighs. I marvel at her shape, the perfect exotic hourglass, subtle and feminine. Naima lifts herself and positions me before allowing herself to drop ever so slightly. I breach her silken wetness and close my eyes, fearing that the addition of sight to the sensory palette might overwhelm me.

"That's good," she says.

I glance at Dex and see that she is watching too, seemingly as taken by the image as I am. Naima descends on me and the twin curves of her ass press against my abdomen.

"Just be sure that you finish with me," whispers Dex into my ear.

Dex then moves to the foot of the bed. I feel her between my legs. I open my eyes slightly and see her and Naima locked in a kiss. Dex's fingers are buried in Naima's raven black hair. Naima raises and lowers herself and I hear a muted moan and I'm unsure of its provenance.

At length Naima lies back on me. Her hair brushes my face. I feel her breath on my cheek and I turn to kiss her. She smiles dreamily in the wake of the kiss.

Dex has lowered herself. Her tongue lights on the underside of my cock, the part that's not still buried within her friend, and traces a path up until it leaves me and finds instead another target. Naima quivers against me when it does.

My hands stroke Naima's sides before snaking up her torso to find her breasts. Her nipples are hard and I hold my hands just above them, allowing her breathing to brush them against the palms.

Dex's hands rest gently on my upper thighs and she nips playfully at the base of my cock before resuming her oral ministrations on Naima.

Naima's breathing is coming faster now. Her hands find mine and press them against her breasts. She rocks upon me as I feel the trill of Dex's tongue where Naima and I meet.

She's grinding against me, tracing quivering circles with her hips. I feel that Dex is now lashing her friend mercilessly with her tongue. I wrap my arms tightly around Naima's abdomen and add my own thrusting to the mix.

I'm at that point where I can easily relinquish control. I can allow myself to slip beneath the roiling waves of arousal. I'm tempted. Naima is there. I can feel her. I can join her. I want to join her. Add my gasps to hers. Both of us joined but alone, lost in the roar of climax.

I promised though. Promised to wait for Dex. Save myself for her. I try to dissociate myself from the intimate tightness that has surrendered to me, the feeling of a quivering body weighing on mine, the tongue that flits between us....

Naima lies limp upon me, following the rises of my body and filling the hollows. There's a thin film of sweat between us, hers and mine. She clenches me within her as the spasms subside.

I'm not sure whether I've surrendered. I don't think so, but the last moments have been a blur.

With a final kiss, Naima disengages from me and lies next to me. Her head is perched on her hand and she simply watches now as Dex claims me. I feel the presence of my mistress as an abstraction and she may as well not exist. I cup Dex's breasts and we fall into a rhythm that is both familiar and reassuring. In spite of everything, this is where I belong.

The swallowtail tattoo appears to rise and fall, undulating on unseen currents. Dex takes her time and brings me back slowly. She knows me now. Knows herself. Knows, as I do, that we work together. Her eyes are closed but her face is intent, balancing her pleasure with mine.

Gold glints from the various parts of her body that she has claimed ownership of. I hear Naima breathing next to me. I'm content to let her watch, just as Dex is content to share me and herself.

I'm glad that I have waited for Dex. I feel that familiar tingle, that building of pressure. She's drawing it out of me with a body and mind that are familiar yet blessedly unknowable. It is the unknowable that will keep me with her. It is my hunger for the unknowable for which I will strive to keep my place.

Uncharacteristically, a moan escapes Dex's parted lips. She has angled her hips, pressing my turgid length against that spot that she often toys with when she's on the cusp.

There's another moan, louder this time. It's joined by my gasp as she digs her fingernails into my flesh. She's there, body dancing to a tune only she can hear. She's away from me now, riding waves on which I'm an incidental companion. Her body writhes and clenches, simultaneously pushing and pulling, perched on the cusp.

Before I know it I join her, no longer incidental but not with her either. I ride my own wave alone, yet propelled by her.

Epilogue

It will be a coming out party of sorts. It was my idea and the lines and limits of it are mine alone. That said, Dex was both surprised and pleased that I suggested it to mark our first year together. She's as giddy and anxious as a betrothed, wanting everything to come off perfectly.

There are many friends with whom I could not share this moment, this coming out, this public statement of my submission to Dex. As important as it is to me, it would be unfathomable to them. And so, I have limited the guest list to Dex's friends, those who share in this particular and peculiar dynamic.

Naima has also agreed to come. We never repeated that night, though Naima frequently visits and subjects herself to Dex's culinary experiments. I can't imagine that we would repeat it, though the very fact that it happened has erased some of the lines that I've had and redrawn them somewhere else.

At some point, Dex and I might approach these lines. We might respect them or cross them. I know now that all lines are flexible and that it's foolish to give them more power than they deserve. As Naima said that night, if it gives pleasure and no one suffers in the attaining of it, then pleasure will be my guide.

Pleasure... and Dex.

***

Thanks for reading. For those who have followed Swallowtail from the first chapter, I have appreciated your comments, suggestions, and words encouragement. Thank you! --KT

ktmccoll
ktmccoll
383 Followers
12