Swan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers

"I can collect you?"

"No, I'll use my jalopy. That way we aren't tied. Okay?"

"Okay. Ten?"

"Ten it is. Now it's time for Cinderella to go back to her rags." She made to get out of the car, but I stopped her, got out, walked around, helped her out, and took her arm to escort her to the door. At the door she turned to face me and I took her hands, drawing her close. Her eyes were enormous as I bent to kiss her, and her lips were trembling when they touched mine. The kiss was long, soft, sweet, but I didn't try to hold it. Cinderella needed patience from me, not haste.

"Goodnight, Beth, and thank you for a lovely evening."

"Goodnight, Alec, and the same from me to you." She stepped closer, kissed me lightly, and she was away, her voice coming back to me as she closed the door, "Ten, on Tuesday. I'm looking forward to it."

"Me, too, Beth, me, too," I said, but quietly, as the door had closed.

Tuesday was the beginning of magical days on the lake. We used Jeff's boat again, because that way we were together, and Beth tried to show me everything I needed to know about sailing a dinghy. We went out at least every other day on the lake. I felt briefly guilty about Tony but the guilt vanished when I realised how often we saw him out and about with Julie. A couple of times we went for a swim, and I still remember Beth's vivid blush the first time she revealed herself to me in her bikini. Modest compared to a lot of the other girls', but she looked lovely. I guess I'm biased.

It was our fourth week together when she showed me her hideaway. I was surprised at first when she let the sails drop, steering straight for a line of willows drooping over the water. She tied the painter to the willow and surprised me by stripping down to her bikini.

"Strip," she said. "We need to swim from here. Can't get through with a masted craft. We probably can with a canoe, but I want your opinion, first, okay?"

"Okay," I said, intrigued, and stripped to my Speedos.

"Follow me," she said, and dived neatly over the side of the boat. I followed her and she led me through the screen of willows, across a little backwater which was invisible from the lake, and onto a shelving beach which gave onto a tiny meadow, surrounded by the sheer cliffs of the bluff above us. I knew the bluff, as the footpath around the lake went around it on the landward side, and it was almost as steep on that side, so no one came near the little bay.

Beth led me to the beach and we waded out of the water. She gestured around us.

"Well, what do you think?"

"It's lovely. How on earth did you ever find it?"

"I was curious about what was behind the willows, so I came this way one day and swam in the way we just came. I come here to sunbathe, sunbathe naked, so I don't have tan lines."

"Aha! No tan lines, huh?"

"Nope."

"Prove it," I kidded her, but she surprised me by answering seriously.

"Not today. Saturday?"

"What about Saturday?"

"Mom and Dad are going to visit my Grandma. Grandma only has one spare bedroom, so I cried off. They're away until Tuesday."

"And?"

She flushed. "I can borrow Jeff's camping outfit. The tent's small but there's enough room for two. You'll need a sleeping bag, as I only have the one, and an airbed or sleeping mat, but I think I have everything else." She avoided my eye for a moment, then looked up, a spot of color in her cheeks. "I thought we might come out and camp here for the weekend, just the two of us."

I nodded, fighting my excitement. Maybe? "How do we get the camping gear here?"

"I've arranged to borrow a canoe from the club. Big enough for us and the camping equipment. We'll be able to get a canoe through the willows but anything with a mast is a no-go."

"You want this?"

Her flush deepened. "Yes," she whispered.

I nodded, and took her hand, squeezing her fingers. "Let's do it!"

The canoe was amply big enough for us and the gear, and after a few hectic, giggling moments while we worked out how best to paddle together, we set off on Saturday morning for our weekend camp. It took a bit longer by canoe than by dinghy, but an hour after we set off we reached the willows. There was plenty of other traffic on the lake, but no-one within a half-mile of us, and we eased the canoe though the screen of willows, and up to the beach.

Unloading was the work of moments and we were ready to tackle the tent. It took a while, and a lot of cursing and giggles, but we managed eventually. We'd both brought self-inflating mats and we set them out. I reached for the sleeping-bag I'd brought and unrolled it without comment. Beth spotted it and stopped dead, staring, for the bag I'd brought was a double. I caught her eye.

"Was I right?" I said, soft, waiting with bated breath. Beth looked away for a moment, at the bag, then her eyes came back to mine. There was a spot of heat in each cheek as she nodded.

"Yes," she whispered.

I nodded and moved the sleeping bag into the tent, as Beth put what was obviously her own bag back into the canoe. Not much longer later, and our little camp was set up. I straightened and turned to Beth.

"Okay, sweetheart. What next?"

"How about a swim?"

"Sounds good, but I didn't pack a swimsuit."

She grinned. "Neither did I."

"Ah."

"I told you, Alec, this is where I sunbathe naked, remember? Swimming with clothes on is on the prohibited list for me and you, here."

I laughed. "Sounds good to me, hon. Now?"

She flushed. "I guess so." she stripped off her sweater over her head. Her bra was floral, brief, but no more so than her bikini. Her panties, too, revealed no more than her bikini, but it was the context that raised the excitement level. Underwear, not swimwear. Beth paused with her hands on the fastening of her shorts.

"Come on, Alec, this takes two."

I laughed and broke out of my trance, unfastening my own clothes as Beth undid her own. Naked, we turned to each other. Beth flushed at the sight of my half-erect cock, but there was no rejection in her face. I moved towards her and took her in my arms, bending to kiss her.

The kiss was torrid. We'd kissed plenty since the Ball, but this was different. Hot, wet, wanting. At last Beth broke it, resting her forehead against my chest.

"Alec, I'm still virgin," she said, a tremor in her voice. "Until you, I never had a real boyfriend, but you make me feel so good, and I want you to be my first. I want it to be special and this is my special place."

Time stopped until I could gather my scattered wits. "You're sure?" I said, hugging her.

She gave me a crooked smile. "Absolutely certain. What's wrong?" she asked as my face fell.

"I didn't really expect this, sweetheart. Yes, I hoped we might make out a little, but I didn't expect this. I want it, yes, more than I ever wanted anything, But, Beth, no rubbers."

Her face cleared. "We won't need them. I went on the pill the day after the Ball." She smiled. "I knew then you were the one I wanted." She giggled. "I told you there were chores I had to do."

I laughed. "So you did. Now? Or swim first?"

She flushed. "Now," she whispered. "We can swim after, to get clean again."

"Good thinking, sweetheart." I picked her up and carried her to the grassy bench beside the tent, laying her down and caressing her, kissing her lips, her breasts, letting my hand move over her breasts, stroking, caressing, feeling her nipples erecting against my palm. Her return kiss was fervent, hot, her breathing quickening as I caressed her. I let my hand move down, across her belly, across the sparse bush on her mons, letting my finger slide into the heat and wetness of her sex.

"Now, Alec, now! I want you, I want you to love me, love me now." She paused, and her flush deepened. "I want you to fuck me, make me a woman."

She tugged at me and I moved over her, taking my hard cock between finger and thumb and sliding it up and down her slit. She gasped as my cock touched her clit, her arms clutching at me.

"Now, Alec, now," she whispered, and I pressed against her opening, pushing into her. She gasped a strangled scream as I penetrated her virgin hymen, her nails digging into my shoulders, but her hips were already moving against me as I moved into her, pulling back to spread her juices, pressing forward again until I was deep within her. I paused, and her tear-blurred eyes fixed on mine. She blew me a kiss.

"Fuck me, sweetheart. Fuck me, my love," she whispered.

I began to move, pulling back, pressing into her again, my movements easing as her juices flowed, her face reflecting the novelty of the sensations she was feeling, delight spreading over her face as I thrust into her. She moaned softly as the sensations built in us, her fingers caressing me as I moved, her breathing quickening.

I was getting closer, closer, all the time, gritting my teeth, trying not to let climax take me until I could bring Beth to climax, wanting her to remember the occasion with pleasure, blessing the fact that I had masturbated -- twice -- before we'd begun our day, our weekend, together. Her climax took us both by surprise, her voice a strangled scream between gritted teeth as she shook in climax, her pussy clutching at me, milking me, as my own climax took me and hurled me over the precipice of sensation, exulting at the joy on her face and in her voice as she cried out in ecstasy.

We lay, still connected, for a long, long moment, both of us fighting to draw breath, to get oxygen from the air, but equilibrium came back to us at last.

"Oh, my darling! It was special, wonderfully special," Beth whispered as our breathing steadied. She kissed me, hard. "Can we do it again?" she said, her tone eager.

I kissed her. "Of course, my love, but I need a little rest first. Come on, let's have that swim, then we can play again."

*

Well, that's it, folks. I hope you enjoyed it. It's a contest entry, so a vote would be nice, pretty please. And I love feedback.

Alex De Kok
Alex De Kok
1,363 Followers
12