Swan's Song: The Birdcage Ch. 06

Story Info
Swan is punished publically, but the truth comes out.
3.3k words
4.44
18.8k
8

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 07/15/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swan's Song: Bird's Eye View

CHAPTER 6

Swan lay on her bed on her stomach wearing just her silk night gown, but she had the bottom hiked up to her waist. Cardy sat beside her massaging lotion onto her aching ass. Swan flinched and winced as Cardy worked her skin.

"I can't believe Pea did this. This is even beyond her. Swan, you have to tell Master Tristan or Master Sean."

"I can't. They won't believe me," Swan said dejectedly. "Eric didn't even believe me. Who would? Just leave it, Cardy."

Min stepped into Swan's room, "Hudson is here for you, Swan. He says you're spending the evening with Master Tristan and Master Sean."

Swan moaned into her arms. She couldn't handle their disappointment in her, especially when she knew how stressed they were with work. She got up, fixed her long night gown back down, and followed Hudson to her masters' apartment.

Swan was afraid to see them, but she knew she had to go in. She entered the apartment and saw both Master Tristan and Master Sean standing in the living room waiting for her. They had both obviously just come from work, their jackets lay on the couch, their bowties untied and collars undone.

Master Sean walked right over to her and took her by the shoulders, "Swan, what in the world were you thinking? Why would you do such a thing?"

"I'm sorry, Master Sean," she hung her head and bit her lip to keep from crying.

"I have half a mind to put you over my knee myself. We do not let anyone hurt our Birds, even other Birds."

"Master Sean, I'm so sorry. Please don't spank me," she couldn't stop the tears now. If only they knew the truth, if only she could prove somehow that Pea was the one hurting her.

"I won't Swan, I'm sorry. But you've had me worried out of my mind. Eric had to call us at work he was so concerned."

Master Tristan, after watching their exchange, finally came over to Swan turning her to face him. He looked at her hard, narrowing his eyes, as if trying to see through her. "Swan, this is very unlike you."

"I know, Master Tristan. I'm sorry."

"What happened?" he asked her plainly.

Swan suddenly didn't know how to respond. Everyone until now had just assumed she had hurt Pea. No one had asked her for details. How did she even answer? If she told the truth, they would just assume she was lying to cover herself, and there was no way she was going to make up some story about pulling out Pea's hair. She refused to lie. She simply looked up at Master Tristan sadly, "I don't know."

He looked at her again for a long moment, but she couldn't interpret his face. Eventually he said, "Come. Eric told us how he had to punish you, and I'll bet you're still hurting." He took her hand, grabbed the ice bucket from the bar counter, and lead her into the bedroom.

* * *

Master Tristan and Master Sean had negotiations all the next day, but they intended on finishing. They had planned a small celebration with drinks for late that night just for their partners involved in the negotiations. There would only be five or six guests, so only a few of the Birds were prepping for the celebration that night.

Unfortunately, Pea was one of the Birds coming to the celebration.

Swan made sure she didn't leave herself unguarded or alone the entire day. Cardy and Jay weren't picked to attend that night, but they stayed with her as she prepped for the party. Pea didn't so much as look at Swan, but her bottom still stung from Eric's attentions the previous day, although not as much as it would have it Master Tristan hadn't given her some relief last night. She knew she was still a little red, so she hoped her master's guests didn't notice.

When it was finally time to get into her costume, she quietly greeted Eric. He smiled at her, and gave her shoulders a squeeze. Swan was glad to see he wasn't holding yesterday against her. She knew he not only had forgiven her, but cared for her when he showed her the costume for that night. It was a white teddy, sheer and lace that flared out and came down almost to where her tail would start. Between the teddy and her tail, most of her ass would be hidden, or at least hidden enough that no one would notice the redness. Swan gave Eric a sudden hug in thanks.

With her costume on and tail in—he graduated her to a floor length tail, and Swan found it wasn't hard to walk in at all—the Birds were led to the smoking room where the party would take place. The room they entered looked like it was designed with stuffy business men in mind: with dark wood paneled walls and an elaborately molded ceiling, the main centerpiece of the room was a dark wood bar stocked full of expensive liquors. There were wooden chairs and stuffed arm chairs around the room with low tables holding ash trays and coasters.

Hudson specifically placed the Birds around the room so that they were positioned and posed when Master Tristan and Master Sean's guests entered. Hudson informed the Birds that even though the negotiations were over, it had been a fragile process. Their masters were looking to impress their partners greatly this evening to finally win them over. Hudson sat Min in a chair on the right side of the room, Star stood further back on the same side; Raven sat in the back on the opposite side as Star, and Pea stood to the side opposite Min. Hudson placed Swan toward the front of the room in the middle so that she would be the Bird to greet the guests as they entered.

Swan saw Pea shake slightly as she bristled at Hudson's placement of Swan. The motion seemed very birdlike to her.

Swan stood tall and smiled, striking a bit of a pose, wanting to make her masters proud. In a moment, Hudson swung open the double doors and announced to the guests that Master Tristan and Master Sean's Birds were ready for them. The guests—mostly older men in black suits and tuxedos—looked tired but delighted to see who awaited them. As they entered, Swan smiled and giggled at their greetings, inviting them in and directing them to the bar and the other Birds.

The last guest walked in with Master Tristan and Master Sean. They were laughing and shaking hands. The guest—a somewhat portly older man in a black suit—caught sight of Swan, and his eyes lit up. "My dear, your beauty precedes you. These two," he gestured behind him to her masters, "have pined for your presence for days. They have done me a great service by promising you to me tonight. I am Mr. Antoine."

Swan wished that she had her masters to herself tonight as well, but she took Mr. Antoine's arm and laughed, "Well then, sir, I promise not to disappoint." She escorted him to the bar where he fixed himself a drink, and they joined the group toward the back of the room.

Swan quickly discovered that Mr. Antoine was an ass man: as they walked about the room, he would place her left hand in his left hand, so that she had to walk slightly in front of him, and then he would place his right hand on her left ass cheek. He didn't like to let her sit, because he would have to let go of her ass. Swan finally found a long padded bench that he could sit on with her. She threw her tail behind her over the back of the bench, and Mr. Antoine seemed to particularly appreciate that he had easy access to her ass from the angle she had to sit. It was hard to encourage his proclivity because of how sensitive her skin currently was, but she knew it was the best part of his evening.

As the drinks were poured, the guests grew more and more relaxed. The Birds could all tell that they were all quite happy to be done with business and on to the fun. They laughed and joked and flirted with the Birds. Everyone seemed please, including Master Tristan and Master Sean.

Mr. Antoin chatted with one of the guests and Pea who were standing behind their bench in the middle of the room. Master Sean stood in front of them where Mr. Antoine couldn't see him. He mouthed dirty things to her voicelessly, distracting her from her entertaining and making her giggle at the same time.

"I think I am ready for a new drink," and Mr. Antoine shook his empty glace at Swan. "Come with me, my dear!" Mr. Antoine removed his hand from her ass, and stood up. He handed Master Sean his empty glass as if he were Hudson standing there only to take it. Master Sean rolled his eyes behind Mr. Antoine's back. Mr. Antoine held his hands down to take Swan's and help her up. Swan took his hands and shifted her weight to stand when she felt something very wrong. The aching sting in her ass was familiar, but Mr. Antoine was pulling her to her feet. Swan couldn't stop her motion. The pain stabbed at her, and then suddenly it was gone. She cried out, and stumbled into Mr. Antoine's arms as she lost her balance.

The room went quiet. Swan didn't want to turn around. She knew what she would see.

Pea broke the silence and said innocently, "Swan, you let your tail fall out."

Mr. Antoine released Swan from his arms, and she turned to see her tail draped over the bench where she had just been sitting. Her mind was racing. Pea! She must have stepped on her tail as Swan stood up. But now Pea stood away from the bench. Swan's mind suddenly stopped as she realized what was happening: whether someone saw Pea step on her tail or not, she just had lost her tail at a very important party. She had broken one of the serious rules.

Fear stabbed her heart, and she looked to Master Sean. Master Sean just looked at Swan's tail on the bench; he looked lost. Master Sean turned to Master Tristan across the room. Swan looked the same direction, and her legs almost buckled under her: Master Tristan stood statue still with a furious look on his face.

He marched across the room angrily and up to Swan, "What is the rule?"

Swan couldn't find her voice. It was like the man in front of her was a completely different man. She tried to reply quickly as not to incur any more wrath than she just had, "Master Tristan, sir, my tail is not allowed to come out."

"And where is your tail now?"

She looked at the floor, unable to meet his eye, "It is not inside me."

He sat down on the bench in front of her, and she looked up just enough to see him point to his lap. Swan understood what was expected of her. She laid down over Master Tristan's lap, and she realized she was embarrassed with all the people in the room now viewing her tailless bottom.

"You will be spanked fifty times. You do not need to count until I tell you so." Master Tristan laid his hand on her bottom. At his touch she remembered how much she was still hurting from her spanking yesterday. She felt tears well in her eyes already in anticipation of being spanked on her already sore ass.

She could feel Master Tristan bring his hand up, and she tensed. He brought his hand down in the middle of one cheek, and Swan couldn't hold back her cry of pain. It hurt so much. How was she going to get through fifty?

He brought his hand up and then down on the other cheek. Again, alternating cheeks, moving his hand around the seat of her ass trying to spread them out. After counting her spankings under Master Victor, she automatically counted in her head. Again and again, Master Tristan's hand slammed onto her red, aching ass. She cried out with each, unable to hold her voice in.

When he reached thirty, he stopped for a moment, "You will count the next ten."

"Y-yes, s-sir," she stammered between sobs.

Master Tristan's hand came down on the bottom of her left cheek, that most sensitive spot for punishment. "One!" Swan yelled in pain. He brought his hand down on the bottom of her right cheek. "Two!" His hand came down on her left cheek again, but in the exact same spot. "Three!" she screamed in pain at receiving his hand on the same spot directly together. Again, his hand made contact with the bottom of her right cheek. "Four!" she screamed. Another to the seat of her ass, "Five!" To the other side, "Six!" She was sobbing hard between counting. "Seven!" "Eight!" She shook her head and kicked her feet, "Nine!" Once more, his hand came down on the bottom of her ass, "Ten!"

She was crying so hard that she was having a hard time catching her breath, but there would be no rest, "You will not need to count the last ten, and they'll be faster."

"Y-y-yes, s-sir!"

Master Tristan's hand slammed onto the middle of the bottom of her ass, catching the sensitive inside of both cheeks at the same time. Swan screamed in pain, but the second spank in the same spot was suddenly already there. She choked on her scream, and the third. The fourth and the fifth landed quickly on the same spot. She finally caught her breath and gasped in air. The sixth, the seventh and eighth all landed quickly and harder than she felt she'd ever been spanked. She tried to scream again, but no sound came out, her voice lost in the pain of the moment. The ninth and the tenth landed on her ass and she felt like she would hurt forever.

"Good Bird. You're done. Hudson," he called. He stood and put Swan on her feet. Her legs wouldn't hold her, and she couldn't stop sobbing to even try to stand. Master Tristan picked her up and put her in Hudson's arms. Swan heard him instruct in a low voice, "Take her to our apartment."

* * *

Swan lay on her stomach on the bed in the dark bedroom. Hudson had brought her in here and put some ice packs on her fiery behind. He had tried to console her for a bit, but gave up eventually. She had cried herself out, and now she just laid in the dark trying not to think about what had just happened.

She heard the door to the apartment open and then slam shut. "What the hell, Tristan," Master Sean sounded angry. Swan didn't think she'd seen either of her masters angry before, but the emotion seemed particularly odd on Master Sean. "Why the hell would you be that hard on her?"

"Sean, we just spent the better part of a week using our power and strength to get that stodgy old bastard into an agreement. What do you think Antoine would have done if I had gone easy on her? He would have seen our weakness, ripped up that contract, and we would be screwed."

Master Tristan paused, and Swan heard him sigh deeply. His tone changed, "We have weakness now, and she is our weakness. I don't like feeling like someone could manipulate me through her, but I couldn't send her away. Sean, I think I need her as much as she needs me. I love her."

"I love her, too," Master Sean replied, as if to say he understood completely Master Tristan's words. "Well, I guarantee we won't have any issues getting Antoine's signature now. Did you see how hard he was when he left? I'm surprised he didn't start jacking off as you spanked Swan."

Swan heard the door to the bedroom open and both her masters enter. She lifted her head to look at them, but didn't want to move any other part of her body yet. She had thought herself cried out, but suddenly small tears were falling down her face. "I'm so sorry, Master Tristan. I'm sorry your gathering could have been ruined. I'm sorry, so sorry," Swan babbled desperately trying to make him understand that she still loved him.

Master Tristan rushed across the room and climbed onto the bed with Swan. He looked like he wanted to sweep her into his arms, but he didn't want to hurt her any more than he had. He just sat with her and she laid her head in his lap. "Swan, stop," and he smoothed her hair comfortingly, "I know, and I am so sorry I had to hurt you. I never wanted to hurt you like that." He lifted her face up to his, and said seriously, "I want you to tell me how you got to the kitchen and what really happened in the salon. The truth, now."

Swan tried to sniff her tears away, but as she told the truth about how Pea took her into the kitchen to get her in trouble, and how Pea framed her in the salon, she couldn't hold the tears back. "I'm sorry, Master Tristan. I'm sorry I didn't tell you the truth. No one believed me, and I couldn't prove anything. I didn't think you would believe me either."

"Swan, I would have believed you. When Eric called me about your punishment for the salon, he specifically told me how unlike you he thought Pea's accusation was. I wish you would have just talked to me."

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry for not telling you the truth."

He hushed her and put her head back into his lap. Master Tristan smoothed her hair. Swan hadn't even noticed that Master Sean left the room, but he came back from their bathroom with several things. He climbed onto the bed with her and Master Tristan. He removed the ice packs from her ass, and Swan winced as the plastic pulled away from her skin.

"Swan, this might hurt a little at first, but I promise it'll make you feel much better quickly," Master Sean gently warned.

Swan nodded quickly and buried her face into Master Tristan's lap. Master Sean squeezed some lotion on her skin. It felt cold and wonderful on her skin. Then he began to massage the lotion into her abused ass. Swan moaned in pain and started to cry again into her master's lap. Master Tristan stroked her hair and tried to comfort her. After a few minutes, however, the lotion began to work. It was cooling and numbed her skin slightly. Swan's tears stopped and she lifted her head. Both her masters looked at her with concern.

"Do you think you can stand?" Master Sean asked. Swan nodded and Master Tristan helped her up and off the bed so that she didn't have to put any weight on her sore bottom. He helped her pull off the white teddy over her head. Master Sean took her into his arms and held her while Master Tristan undressed. Once he was naked, Master Sean handed Swan off to him and undressed himself. Master Tristan wrapped her in his arms, kissed the top her of her head and whispered, "My sweet Swan."

Together the three of them got back into bed. Swan spent the night between her masters, both of them with their arms around her.