Swanson Says

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woo!" Sam was always the one to blurt out what he shouldn't. All three girls glanced at Sam and started to feel a sense of being undressed.

"Alright. Focus this time. Everyone move only when I tell you. When I say left, take a small step forward. When I say right, take a larger step forward. Ok?" They looked at the girl's feet in front of them and concentrated.

"Ok?" I ordered again in the obvious voice of a question.

"Ok. Ok. Ok," they all responded almost in unison, with Barb just a fraction of a second slower than the others.

"Ok...left." They each took a half a step forward

"Right." They obeyed in unison.

"Left...right...left...right...excellent. Now keep going at the same pace...left...right...left." They marched around in circles with an easy strut.

Now, when I call your name, slap the person in front of you." They each giggled while trying to remain in step.

"Donna!" Slap!

"Ow, that hurt!" Mindy yelled.

"Mindy!" Trying to get back at Donna, Mindy gave Barb a loud sounding SLAP!

"Ow!" Barb sounded astonished Mindy would slap her so hard.

"Barb!"

Not to be outdone, SLAP!

"Ow, you bitch!" Donna surprised even herself at her own language.

I looked at the audience. The guys were all smiling widely. A glance at Debbie showed her smiling as well. She glanced over at me, noticing I was looking at her. I gave her a calm smile and she smiled back.

"When I call out the next name, slap the person in front of you. The person slapped can then slap the person in front of her as soon as you're ready. Ok?"

"OK?"

"Ok. Ok. Ok."

"Barb!" Barb was expecting me to continue where I left off and paused a moment.

"Heyyyy," Donna cried out, her too thinking it was her turn.

SLAP! Good for Barb. She didn't hold back.

"Ow!" Donna took a wind-up, SLAP!

"Ow," Mindy responded. SLAP!

"Ow." SLAP! "Ow." SLAP! "Ow."

"Ok, double-time. Move your feet," I barked.

Their speed picked up, but the effect of their slaps diminished with the awkwardness of being in motion. Slap. "Ow." Slap. "Ow." Slap. "Ow."

"Stop." They came to an abrupt halt with heavy breathing that followed. The crowd was in a state of uncontrollable laughter, even Debbie. The three girls were so fixated on their task that it took them a moment to notice all the laughing going on about them, until they too started laughing.

"Are we having fun yet?" I asked into the room.

"Yes, but my butt hurts," Donna chirped rubbing her right cheek. All three girls were rubbing their right cheek.

"Maybe we should change direction," I offered.

"Yeah," Donna answered.

"Or maybe we should spice it up a bit first." I let that last comment sink in for a moment.

"Yeah," Sam was always ready to up the ante. "Let's spice it up."

"Now, now. Calm down Sam. Barb?" Barb looked up. "Do you still think you can keep up with Donna and Mindy?" I'm terrible at pushing Barb's hot button.

Barb didn't know where I was going with this game she was in, but she was certainly not going to be accused of not keeping up with Donna or Mindy.

"I...I..Yes," she eventually spat out with determination in her eyes, even though she first looked like she was about to burst into tears.

"Ok, form a straight line." Neither Mindy nor Donna would even consider backing out, knowing that if anyone, Barb would be the first to bow out. Besides, so far this game has been allot of fun for everyone and all they've shown was a little butt spanking on their panty-covered ass.

"Arms at your side. Eyes closed shut. No peaking. Ok. Just to be sure everyone stays in place and keeps their eyes closed, Swanson is going to say, anyone who moves from your current position will... be given a bare-butt spanking by each one of us in this room."

"Aah," Barb let out a quiet gasp at the thought.

"So, are you ready to stand still?" Silence.

"Are you ready to stand still?"

"Yes. Yes." Following up was Barb, "Yes."

"For this next round, Swanson says...Doug, Randy and Sam. Stand up, mix up your positions and stand before one of the three women. No talking." They didn't need to be asked twice. Doug went over to Mindy. Randy moved in front of Donna. That left Barb for Sam, which was a risky combination for disaster. I got up and quietly re-arranged Randy to be in front of Barb and Sam to be in front of Donna. If Sam screwed up, Donna could handle it.

"You are not to touch these women in any way. You are only permitted to do what I say when I say. When I say the word start, you are permitted to unbutton the top button of your woman's shirt. Ladies, each time a button is removed, you are to say to your gentleman...thank you I have more to offer."

"Before we begin, Swanson says...Debbie undo your top button." Debbie awoke as if previously in a trance.

"Huh?" Debbie looked over at me startled. "I'm not in this game," she said defensively.

I wanted to slowly bring down Debbie's barriers and I figured this was a give-away. "You are part of this game to some degree and everyone else is doing their part. It's only a button."

She thought for a moment, grinned, and undid her top button. A small concession but a victory none-the-less. I gave her an appreciative smile.

The guys were all looking over at Debbie. The three girls could only imagine.

I turned back to the guys, "start."

The guys turned to the woman facing them, about 12 inches away and reached to undo their top button.

"Ah," Barb let out a small whimper.

"Thank you, I have more to offer," Mindy proudly said first.

Donna giggled, "thank you, I have more to offer.

"Ah...thhhank you...I... have more to...offer," Barb stammered.

"Debbie, do you have something to say?"

"What? Oh, I...thank you...I have allot more to offer," she offered with a chuckle.

Hmm. She was definitely a player, I thought to myself. I kept my gaze on Debbie. "Guys...and Debbie...next button." The guys were looking at Debbie or me or me and Debbie, waiting for me to say start or something, but in little time proceeded to the next button.

"Thank you, I have more to offer," Donna piped in first.

"Thank you, I have more to offer," Mindy followed second due to Doug's slow response.

"Thank you," Barb chimed in. "I have more to offer."

Debbie smiled her sexiest smile and unbuttoned her next button. In a husky voice, "thank you, I have much more to offer." She opened her shirt enough to show a flash of her black bra. All the guys yearned towards her sexy voice.

This continued until all buttons were released, even Debbie's. Barb even managed to come in first once.

"Ladies, it's time to shake your shirt free and drop it to the floor." It was hard to catch each one's seductive motions, it all happened so fast. Although I knew Debbie would wait until she had my full attention.

All three girls were standing with nothing on except their underwear. I turned to Debbie. She smiled and made a grand gesture of standing up and removing her shirt ever so seductively, first one arm, then the next. She held her shirt out to her side with her thumb and index finger and gracefully let go. Her shirt seemed to glide to the floor. She put her hands on her hips and stared at me, daring me to dare her it seemed.

"Guys, it's time for you to sit down," I almost whispered, still keeping my gaze upon Debbie.

"Debbie, kick off your shoes." Her expression changed slightly from confidence to slight confusion. Keeping her eyes locked onto mine, she kicked off one shoe and then the other.

I was getting some wicked thoughts about this time. I would have loved to grab her and jump her bones, but my common sense told my hardened member to slow down big fella. Don't blow it now.

"Debbie...take off your jeans." Was I pushing to far too fast?

Debbie smiled, "Swanson says?"

I smiled back. "Swanson says."

She sucked in her stomach and stuck her hips forward, just enough to emphasize her next move of sliding her hands down the skin of her ribcage reaching ever so slowly to the front of her tight jeans. Her top button snapped open and she pulled the top ends wide, sliding the zipper lower and lower. Her matching black panties were in view. She wiggled her hips and bent down to lower her pants down her legs, lifting each leg in turn to remove her jeans. She stood up, hands on hips and feet 24 inches apart.

Wow. I checked to make sure my mouth wasn't wide open and drooling. Thankfully it wasn't.

"What's happening?" Barb was antsy with curiosity.

My mind was jogged into remembering I had three other beautifully half-clad females standing in the middle of the room with their eyes still closed. I didn't remember the guys taking their sitting positions, but they must have followed my command sometime during Debbie's strip-tease with her jeans.

"Open your eyes," I released them from their blindness. They each blinked a few times then gazed over at Debbie.

"Ah, Debbie!" An aghast Barb momentarily forgot that she and her two companions were also dressed in the skimpy fashion as Debbie looked. It's the sudden impact discovery of one slowly being disrobed versus the one moment fully dressed, the next she's half naked. A couple of hours ago, they were all waiting on tables together, and now they were on their last defenses of being totally naked. For Barb, this was suddenly shocking.

"Debbie? Are you ready to join the group?" I asked, not demanded. Probably a mistake, I mused, but maybe not.

She grinned widely. "No, that's ok. I'll just watch thanks just the same." She sat down, crossing her legs. We all watched.

Just watch, I pondered? Who's watching who? It's like I have two performances going on in the same room, or conducting the horn section with a crescendo of the violin section.

"I think it's time for a beer break." I needed a drink. "Everybody back in five minutes."

There was a flurry of activity; bathroom breaks, trips to the fridge for cold beer, and the desire to catch a breather. Not a single woman hesitated about flittering around in their under garments either.

Everyone was talking; mostly the girls were talking amongst themselves as were the guys. While I grabbed a beer in the kitchen and I overheard Barb whispering to Donna around the corner in the living room. "Do you think he'll tell us to take the rest of our clothes off?"

"I sure hope so." Donna lowered her voice, "I'm so horny I'm soaking wet. Look at my panties." She directed her own gaze at the wet spot. "I hope nobody notices. I'm so embarrassed, I think I'd prefer them being off," she giggled at Barb.

"You're not the only one who's wet, but I don't think I would want to take them off," Barb confessed.

"Would you rather have your bare butt be spanked by everyone here?"

"What? You don't really think he would do that do you?" Barb was astonished at the thought.

"If you want out of the game, I think he might. Personally, the idea excites me, but I don't want to end this game."

"Donna!"

"Well? Have you ever been spanked bare-ass in public before?"

"When I was little, my father would spank me in front of my younger brother and sister when I was bad. I was so embarrassed. But afterwards," she hesitated for a moment and then spoke in a hush whisper, "I would go to my room and masturbate myself."

"Oh, my goodness. That never happened to me, but once my eighth grade teacher paddled me with a ruler in front of the class. Ever since, I would imagine I was naked in front of the class and I masturbated myself many times over that fantasy."

"When are we going to continue?" Sam was always the impatient one.

"Ok everyone, back to the living-room," I prompted.

It amazed me how far this had gone. Now I sensed everyone was ready and willing to go even further. I would be working with each and everyone here in the coming days and there was no way the events of this night wouldn't get out to others at work and beyond. Maybe I should end this before any of us can regret what we, I, did tonight. Deep down, I knew this was a risky path I was taking. Still, there was no way I was going to stop.

Everyone anxiously took their same positions as we left off, about 10 minutes ago. The room changed from a buzz of discussions to quiet anticipation. All eyes waiting for me to lead the next round of events that promised much desire and anxiety.

"For the next round, stand in your circle formation again, with your left shoulder to the middle." They formed up with Mindy behind Barb, Barb behind Donna, and Donna behind Mindy.

Mindy's cute ass cheeks were the most visible and were less than three feet away. I wanted to reach out and grab it. Stay calm, I told myself.

"Grab the back of each other's bra with your left hand." They took hold as were instructed. "Swanson says, slap the ass in front of you." Without hesitation each gave the other a resounding "SLAP!"

"Ow." "Ow." "Ow," echoed in the room.

"Rotate one-third circle." I waited until Donna's ass was before me. "Slap!"

Three resonant "SLAP...SLAP...SLAP," filled the room, followed by the expectant "Ow, Ow, Ow."

"Rotate." "Slap." "Rotate." "Slap." I increased the tempo of my orders over the next couple minutes until they were running to their next position and spanking the girl in front almost before I even gave the order.

There was some laughter, but subtly the mood changed from humorous to erotic. "Stop!"

They came to a halt and stood straighter, holding the other's bra and rubbing their own right cheek.

"Form a line." They faced me from left to right; Mindy, Barb and Donna.

"Stand up straight! Eyes front, stomach in, chest out. Hands behind your heads." They followed my orders, although the last one caught them off-guard for a slight moment. They were all breathing heavily, partially from the work-out they just performed and partially from standing in a vulnerable stance.

"Donna, can you explain why there's a wet spot on your panties?" This sent Donna into a state of panic.

"Ugh...I...Oh...No," she almost unlocked her hands wanting to cover herself.

"That's ok Donna. Mindy and Barb are wet as well." All eyes in the room zeroed in on the girl's crotches. The looks on their faces expressed dire embarrassment and humiliation, as they stood frozen at attention.

"Debbie, how are you doing over there?"

Debbie automatically changed her position from side-by-side legs to crossing her knees. We could doubtfully see any wetness on her black panties anyway, but by her movement, she believed she was wet also. She smiled sheepishly.

"Turn around," I told the girls. They turned, holding into position with hands locked behind their heads. "Close your eyes."

Ok, guys, stand behind one of the girls, a different one than the last time." This time, Sam stood behind Mindy, Doug behind Barb and Randy behind Donna.

"Unfasten their bras."

"Ugh," Barb inhaled.

All three guys gratefully obliged. Randy was the first to complete his task with the ease of experience. Doug and Sam had some difficulty, but eventually succeeded.

"Thank you, guys. You may sit down now."

"Ok ladies, drop your bras and get back in position." Donna and Mindy lowered their hands, holding their bra up for an instant and then dropped their bras to the floor. All three guys sat up in their seats trying to get a glimpse of some tit.

Barb, realizing the two on either side had removed their bras, had to make a decision. Should she drop her bra, exposing her naked breasts or should she risk the possibility of bare-butt spankings from her co-workers. She came to the choice of lowering her hands to her chest, then slowly reached each arm through the loops of her bra, and with a deep breath dropped her bra to the floor. She kept her hands over her breasts.

"You can massage your breasts if you want Barb," I teased.

"Ugh," she didn't want to be accused of rubbing her own breast, so she folded her hands back up behind her head.

Three bare-breasted women stood a few feet from the rest with their backs turned. Debbie was the only one who probably got a good view, at least of Mindy anyway.

"Swanson says, keep your eyes closed and turn around now." All three slowly turned, knowing their bare tits were fully on display.

The room was a complete hush. We all ogled and admired the bare-breasted flesh before us. All three had generous proportions and there wasn't a single nipple that wasn't sticking straight out. Mindy's, having seen them before, still excited me. I could tell because my pants were so tight I had to make an adjustment. Mindy had huge breasts that screamed out, "Come play with me."

Barb had beautiful round breasts that defeated the law of gravity. They were magnificent! Donna had very large breasts also and sagged slightly due to the sheer weight.

What a glorious sight. No one said a word. They simply stared in awe. I decided it was time to lighten to mood.

"I didn't say to have your nipples stand at attention, but they look good that way." Every one gave a nervous giggle or chuckle.

"Swanson says, Debbie stand up." Once again Debbie was startled out of her reverie.

She gave me a frightened look, but after an unheard drum roll, she unseated herself and stood tall. She knew what was inescapably coming next. She had already committed herself.

I looked down at her panties and then in her eyes. She blushed, knowing I was looking at her likely wet panties. "Remove your bra."

She stared backed at me, gaining her confidence. Then, she reached behind her back. Two or three seconds ticked by until her bra loosened and she proceeded to remove first one strap from her arm and then the other. Still holding her bra with her hands cupped over her bra, she gracefully lowered her arms and let the bra fall to her side.

Wow. Incredible. Even though she wasn't a participant in the game, she obediently played along. Her breasts were small, but pert. Her nipples were every bit as outstanding as any of the other women. She stood proud, standing erect with her chest out. Her areolas were quarter-size, and though her tits were smaller than the other girls, they were definitely worthy to be sucked. In fact, they called out to be sucked. Soon perhaps. Very soon, I promised myself. I licked my lips consciously as I looked into her eyes. She just stood there letting me peruse her near-nakedness.

"Ok girls, hands down and open your eyes." They blinked, looked at their self, then at each other, and eventually turned their attention to Debbie. They, too, were in awe of the scene around them.

Ten or more seconds passed, while everyone was checking out all the tits in plain view and their unbelievable co-workers displaying them. I checked out the girls panties, which had increased in dampness, especially Donna's white panties. The girls were as excited as the guys, who were constantly re-arranging the front of their jeans.

I thought I'd be a little bolder at this point. "Mindy, come closer." Mindy snapped from her own thoughts to my call and stepped forward. "Pull down your panties and bend over my knee."

"Oh my," Barb gasped.

Mindy, not one to ever disobey me, put her thumbs inside her panties, pulled down her last remaining clothing and bent over my lap. Her beautiful big round ass was planted before me. My hardened cock could feel the warmth of her body and the adjustments she made getting in a comfortable position. I glanced at Debbie, who remained standing, who was wide-eyed staring at Mindy's bare ass.

I couldn't resist rubbing my hand over her cheeks and upper thighs. "Umm," she let out a small sigh.

Slap! I gently slapped her left cheek. "Oooh," she responded. I slapped her right cheek: left cheek, right cheek, left, then rubbed my hand over both.

"Get up, leave your panties on the floor and stand back in place." She struggled to get up, but did as I said, leaving her panties where they were. She stood before all in nothing but the skin she was born with, face flushed and breathing heavily.