Swanson Says

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Donna, you're next." Donna didn't hesitate, willing and wanting this moment to experience. "Pull down your panties and bend over my lap." She quickly removed her panties and bent over my knees. She had a good-sized firm ass and solid thighs. I slid my right hand over her cheeks and down her thighs.

"Spread your legs a little." She was delighted to so. "A little more." Her pussy was partially in view to the guys to my right. I felt the insides of her smooth thighs.

"Ahmm," she made a sound indicating she liked the area I was touching. This wasn't the time for that now though. Slap! "Oooh," she responded.

A little harder on the other cheek, slap! "Ooh," she felt that one, but not enough to hurt her in any way. She wanted more, so I gave it to her, SLAP! "Owwa." She felt that one. Two more followed in the same intensity, followed by more screams of torture and ecstasy. I knew she loved this moment and would replace her naked in the classroom fantasy with this real-life exhibition. I felt her bottom once more and cupped my hand resting on the entrance to her pussy. My index finger could feel her wetness.

I gave one last light slap and told her, "get up, leave your panties on the floor and stand back in place. She awkwardly arose, knees a little shaky and stood naked in all her glory. A Mona Lisa smile rested on her face.

"Barb, come here," she jumped nervously at my stern command. If she thought about backing out, my voice told her that was not an option. She stepped up to me with her tits staring me in the face. I wanted to have some fun with Barb. For her own good, she needed to let go of her inhibitions.

I started the same as the others. "Pull down your panties and bend over my lap." She looked down at the pile of panties that she would soon add hers to the mound, then cautiously stuck her thumbs inside the elastic band, bent over and lowered her panties down to the tops of her knees. She immediately bent over my knees, so as to avoid having her pussy show more than what was necessary.

"Very good Barb. Now spread your legs apart."

"Ah," she took in a gasp, but spread her legs open about 12 inches.

"Wider." She opened another 6 inches. "Wider!" She opened another 6 inches. "Wider!"

"Ah," she fought with another gasp of frustration, but couldn't get her panties to stretch any further.

"Here, let me help you," as I pulled her panties all the way off and tossed it on top of the heap.

"Ahh," she couldn't express her surprise with any other words.

"That's better. Now spread your legs as wide as they will go."

"Ahwa," she was close to tears. For her this was totally humiliating. But instead of finding her courage, she gave a sigh and submitted her body until one leg was on the couch and the other 4 feet away on the floor. She must have been giving the guys an eyeful, because their stares beamed in the sight between her legs.

I placed my hand on her open thigh and rubbed one up to an inch of her pussy and then repeated with her other thigh. She wiggled, wanting desperately to close her legs as she tensed whenever my hand neared her pussy. I moved my hand over both cheeks and she seemed to relax. I spanked her, once, twice, three times, then four and five. Each time she moaned with the stinging exhibition she was displaying. This must have been the most ultimate eroticism she had ever endured, until I rubbed her cheek while she relaxed and drove my hand between her legs. My middle finger found her opening on the downward stroke and slid deep inside her juicy pussy and locked on tight.

She was so startled, she screamed with an ear shattering "AAAAAH!" Her body tensed. Her head rose up. She wanted to free herself, but my left hand was firmly placed on her lower back.

Resigned to her position, all she could do was say, "oh, oh, oh!"

My finger was motionless, but the thought that it was inside her was driving her near orgasm intensity. Slowly, I dragged my finger along the lower wall until it was out.

She let out a long sigh of relief, or was it regret, "oooooh". Her body went limp, uncaring that she was sprawled out naked getting her ass spanked and pussy intruded, with seven of her co-workers watching.

I returned to her inside thighs, which made her body tense up again. I moved my fingers up under her pussy until I could feel her bush above her opening. "Oh, Ohh," her sounds were changing from humiliation to yearning. Her breaths shortened. Her legs widened, barely noticeable, but I noticed. Her back arched ever so slightly and her ass rose allowing me greater access. I touched the area of her clitoris with my thumb and lightly circled her most sensitive spot. "OH! OH! OH!" If I kept this up she was sure to orgasm.

I pulled my hand up and gave her rump a soft spank. "Ohhh," she let out a disappointing moan.

"You did very good Barb. Now I want you to stand up back in place." When I looked up, both Mindy and Donna noticed me looking at them and both immediately moved their hands away from previously holding their crotch. Their legs remained tightly together.

Barb was in a daze. She got off my lap and crawled to the floor on all fours. She managed to stand up with her head down and wobbly legs barely holding her steady. She got in line and turned. She looked up at me with eyes that can only be described as pure lustfulness. Sam's mouth was hanging open, while Randy and Doug had a look of astonishment. All of their jeans were engorged with erections underneath. I bet the girls would love to get a real life look at their cocks. Mine too, I suspect.

The sight of the nakedness, the smell of female arousal, and the prospect of sex was clearly in everyone's mind. "Guys, stand up." I was the first to stand and the guys followed my lead. "Get undressed." This shocked everyone. But when I started to unbutton my shirt, the other three guys decided this was the thing to do. The girls all stared, eyeing each of us as articles of cloths disappeared; shirts, shoes, socks, belt buckles, zippers, pants, and underwear with obvious hard-on's wanting to be freed. Finally, I removed my boxers showing my seven inches pointing towards the ceiling at full attention. All the women, and even the guys, stared at my boldness, or maybe it was my total nudity they were looking at in amazement. Randy took off his boxers and Sam and Doug removed their briefs. Four men stood naked in the small living-room. Four cocks stood tall before the women. Eyes were darting back and forth. Randy's cock was a little shorter than mine, but heftier in circumference. Doug carried about a six incher and thinner. Sam had about five and a half inches to his offering and average width. I let silence prevail while everyone got a good eyeful.

Barb put her hand to her mouth, covering her embarrassment or giddiness, I'm not sure which. Donna, Mindy and Debbie eyed us with a grin and sincere interest.

"Ok guys, you can sit down for now." They seemed bewildered, but sat at my request. I sat down also.

"Swanson says, Debbie come here." Debbie was the only one who wasn't totally naked. She still wore her sexy black panties, but her nipples were extremely erect. Hearing her name called brought her back in the center of attention. She bit her lower lip and sauntered over in front of me, with her arms at her side. "Debbie, I want you to remove your panties and position yourself across my lap," I asked as persuasively as I could manage.

Debbie took a deep breath and shook her hips as she lowered her panties. She kicked them towards me and stood tall, hands on hips. She smiled down at me and climbed across my lap. Her beautiful ass teased me as she wiggled over my engorged cock. My cock ached up against her belly and the soft touch of her skin. "Spread your legs." I didn't have to ask her to spread them wider. She opened her long tone legs at least five feet apart. She arched her back and stuck her taut ass as high as it seemed humanly possible to reach. I reveled in the sight. The aroma of arousal hit my sense of smell. I reverently palmed my hand over her shapely bottom.

"Ummm," she cooed. I felt down and back up each of her silky smooth legs. She cooed, but I was in heaven. Although I had other heated desires, I couldn't resist spanking her ass she presented to me. I lightly slapped her right cheek, making more sound than causing any pain.

'Ummm," she responded. Each time I spanked one of her perfectly rounded ass cheeks, she reacted with a hunger for more. I increased the intensity, but by the time I got to five, I wanted more. I wanted to see how much she could take before her "ummm" turned into something else.

SLAP! Number six. "Ah ummm," she changed her moan, but still with the sound of enjoyment in her tone.

SLAP!! Harder still. "Oh yes," she pleaded. More?

SLAP!!! That one hurt my hand. "YES! Oh...harder!

SLAP!!!! "OH YES!!" She was screaming in ecstasy.

SLAP!!!! "OH...OH YES!!!" Her but was jerking up and down and grinding her twat on my leg on the down slope.

SLAP!!!! SLAP!!!! SLAP!!!!

"AH...AHH...AH YEEES!" Her breathing was erratic, on the verge of an orgasm without direct contact to her pussy. I wondered how she would react. I reached down between her thighs and cupped her pussy with my middle finger inserted deep inside her.

"OOOOOH!" she let out a screaming erotic cry for more. I pulled out my finger and re-inserted my thumb. I lightly teased her engorged clit and she went ballistic. Her thighs tightened, holding my hand locked in place, while keeping her legs mostly spread.

"Ah...Ahh...Ahhh...YEEEES!" Her orgasm was fierce and furious. When she was done, she released her thighs holding my hand in place and went limp. I withdrew my hands and rubbed her naked ass. I completely forgot about our audience. When I looked up, all three women had their hands rubbing their own pussy.

By the time they noticed I was watching them, it was too late for Donna, "Ah...ah...ah!" Her eyes were closed and her body folded like a flower at night. When she opened her eyes, everyone, except Debbie, were staring in her direction. Sam was fondling his cock, but stopped when a few eyes looked in his direction.

"Debbie, can you get up please? Stand in line next to Mindy." When she got up, I collected the panties on the floor and bunched them up into my hand and set them on the couch beside me.

"Ladies, line up two-by-two with your backs touching, sideways to the couch." I waited until they shifted positions. Mindy's butt squished up against Barb's butt as Debbie and Donna touched their skin together as well.

"Hands behind your head. Gentlemen stand up." The women stood as naked statues with their tits pointing out and nipples hardening, totally vulnerable to what was to happen next.. "Form a circle in front of one of the women. No touching, just look at the tits in front of you." The guys lined up in front of one of the women, a mere few inches away from their bodies, outstretched cocks almost touching the woman. "Place your head in front of each tit for five seconds each." I stood in front of Mindy, a breath away from contact. Fifteen-to twenty seconds passed as the guys ogled the bare titties.

"Rotate counter-clockwise." Each man stepped to the next pair of tits. I was in front of Barb. I desperately wanted to stick out my tongue, but held back the urge.

"Rotate." The women were squirming, rubbing their asses with the one behind them. Donna's tits tempted me further. My cock was hard as a rock.

"Rotate." I now focused my attention on Debbie's pointy nipples. Fifteen or so seconds passed. The women's fidgeting only heightened the experience.

"You may lick and touch each tit for twenty seconds. Be gentle."

"Oh," I heard Barb let out a startled gasp. I took both hands and place them over both of Debbie's breasts, massaging them tenderly. I stuck out my tongue and licked around her left areola and flicked her nipple.

Erotic moans were now being heard all around, "Ah." "Oh." "Oooh." "Mmmm," Debbie purred. I switch my tongue and lips to Debbie's right nipple. I nibbled with my teeth and pinched her other nipple. "Mmmm," she groaned. I stood up, still pinching her nipples and gazed in her eyes. I saw desire on her face, as her mouth formed an "O" and she swished her tongue over her lips.

"Rotate," I said to her disappointment.

I took a look into Mindy's eyes. She looked totally turned-on from the build-up throughout the night, without any satisfaction of an orgasmic release. I held both globes of her breast in my hands and tweaked her nipples. "Ahh," she moaned. I licked and sucked on one tit and then the other. I liked Mindy. She was such a good sport. Without her, this night may not have ever gotten to this point. I smiled up at her, "Rotate." She smiled back with wildness in her eyes. She wanted more.

My next lay-over was Barb. This would be fun. Barb had exquisite breasts and I longed to feel them. Barb was still nervous, but she was enjoying my touch as much as I was enjoying playing with her perfect tits. I pinched, I squeezed, I nibbled, I sucked, and it was fantastic. "Ooh," she moaned more than once. I hated to leave, but, "Rotate." I smiled before leaving and Barb gave me an embarrassment grin.

Last on my journey was Donna. Donna looked like she was having the time of her life. The excitement glowed on her face. I took pleasure in fondling her breasts to my satisfaction. I loved the way she responded to my nibbles. "Ahhh," she moaned each time my teeth applied the slightest pressure to her large chewable nipples.

"Ok guys, stand back and form a line over here," I motioned in the area of the couch. "Ladies you may put your arms at ease. You were all fantastic. I'll have erotic dreams of your breasts for many years to come. But first, I want you to take two steps forward and sit on the floor." The floor was carpeted with an old shag rug, but it appeared clean enough They all sat down, two-by-two with their backs still facing their opposite pair of compatriots.

"Now lie down with your knees up." They pondered this next set of instructions, especially Barb, but they did as they were told. "Open your legs wide apart."

"Oh," Barb exclaimed. She was the closest to all the men and would be baring her wet open pussy for the guys to stare at her. She found the excitement overwhelming and spread her legs open.

I picked up the four panties and gave Mindy's pink pair to Randy on my right, then Barb's white pair to Doug, and Debbie's Black pair to Sam on the end. I kept Donna's white pair for myself. The girls looked over imagining what I was up to next.

"Set the panties you've been given down for now behind you. Randy, kneel in front of...Barb. Doug, kneel in front of Donna. And Sam, kneel in front of Mindy." I went over and kneeled before Debbie.

"Now I want you guys to thank the women for all they've done tonight. You each have three minutes or until your woman orgasms, in which case you will stop. We will then rotate clockwise for another three minutes until all women have been thoroughly appreciated by each of us."

"Oh my," Barb exclaimed with noticeable excitement, while staring at the ceiling.

"Ok, be gentle and eat up boys." With that last word, all heads dove into their respective bushes. Slurping noises sounded along with guttural sighs of eroticism from the women.

My attention was on Debbie's juicy pussy. I ran my tongue slowly from the bottom and continued up her cunt lips until the tip of my tongue touched her clitoris. Her reaction was electrifying. I inserted my tongue deep into the upper wall of her pussy and proceeded with an in-and-out motion, momentarily resting the tip of my tongue back on her clit. And I repeated this motion with occasional variations. Her juices tasted like sweet nectar. I lapped up as much as I could gather and her juices were flowing. I focused on her clit and swirled my tongue around and around in both directions. I dove down again as deep as my tongue would go. She started to tense up and closed her thighs on either side of my head. She reached for my head and held it tight. I focused on her clit while she screamed out an intense orgasm. "Oh...oh..oh. Oh yeeeesss. Ohhhhh," she cried out.

She released her vice-grip on my head and I could hear Donna, Mindy, and yes, Barb too, cry out their own orgasms. Debbie must have pushed them over the top. I saw three women with a man's head between their legs scream out in ecstasy at the same time, while Debbie lie before me panting and sprawled out with legs wide open. What a sight to behold.

All the guys raised their heads. We looked at each other and then the women. Each in turn wiped their juicy face with their forearm. We stayed, kneeling before our four sprawled out limp women, waiting for their recovery. I spoke in a hushed voice, "ok guys, let's rotate."

"Oh, my gosh!" Barb could hardly believe her ears. "I don't think I can handle another."

"Sure you can Barb," I said. Let's find out. We settled in-between the next set of legs. They had a good minute to re-coop, which I thought was more than enough. "Dive in boys."

Donna's pussy was warm and wet. If she had any hesitation of having her pussy eaten out again, it soon disappeared. She responded as if she was continuing with her last orgasm. I was having my way with her, enjoying this new pussy, when she exploded into another orgasm. "Ah...ah...ahhhh!" And then her body collapsed, only panting for breath. I looked up, sure enough there went Debbie, with a vice grip around Sam's head, into her third orgasm of the night. Like dominos, Mindy exploded with Randy between her legs. Not to be left out, Barb too let out a series of whimpers, unmistakably her second orgasm of the night. Doug rose up his head and noticed all the guys staring at him. He wiped his face with his forearm and smiled a big grin.

"Ok Barb, you're mine, next. Rotate."

"Huh?" She couldn't believe this was happening, but she didn't complain when I kneeled between her legs. I looked over her curvature of her flesh covered body. Her head rested back, eyes opened facing the ceiling and taking short breaths, waiting in anticipation of what was to come. I eyed her smooth thighs and focused my attention on her lush pussy lips that were open and ready for my hungry mouth. My first contact was a light touch with my tongue, placed directly on her outcropping clitoris. "Ohhh!" She pushed her hips up with a sudden jolt. Then I went at her with an energetic enthusiasm. She writhed at my performance. Closer and closer she built up her excited state until she could take no more until, "Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh!" Her orgasm was on the level of a nine or ten of intensity. "AH! AH! OH," she continued for several seconds.

I could hear the other girl's moans filling the room with Debbie and Donna reaching their peak. Mindy followed soon thereafter. Heavy panting was abundant, as all the women laid there in satisfied bliss. "Rotate," I called out. Barb was too exhausted and resigned to comment.

Mindy was last on my list. I knew what she liked and after a short pause I rang out, "last one. Make it count." All heads went down. My tongue dove down to Mindy's hot box and tormented her already stimulated clitoris. She, as well as the other women, screamed out moans of abused pleasure of their sensitive clitorises. That didn't stop any of the guys from bringing them to a last round of high-spirited orgasmic climaxes. They women were at the point of total fatigue. They lie lithely in a blissful state, happy, but thinking their molesters were finished arousing their bodies to extreme sensations. I let the moment settle, while the women regained full consciousness.

"Alright guys, let's grab the panty you were given and line up." We all returned to our previous locations, with panties in hand. I noticed all cocks were close to, if not fully, in an erect position. "Place your panty over your cock," I casually instructed. The girl's heads turned up, looking at the goings-on.