Swanson Says

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ladies, get up and kneel in front of your panties." The group of female flesh crawled to their feet and promenaded over to the man holding her panties over his cock. Donna and Barb had a little difficulty determining which pair of white panties was theirs, but they figured it out and kneeled inches away from their hanging panty.

"Take your panties and set them aside." Donna removed her panties, while grasping my cock and sliding them off in the process. Ooh, that felt nice. Mindy and Debbie retrieved their panties from Randy and Doug as well. What caught my eye were Barb's trembling hands, as her eyes bugged out, revealing Sam's pole. I grinned at the innocence.

Each of you will get one minute to fondle and lick balls, lick and suck cock, and test your limits at deep-throating. NO Teeth. And under NO circumstances are you to bring your guy to climax. Guys, think of work, baseball or whatever, but DO NOT cum. When I say rotate, the women will move down the line to their right, with the one on the end moving to the beginning of the line." They all seemed anxious at the up-coming event.

"Now this is very important. On the fourth cock that you put your mouth around, you will perform your best cock-sucking you can come up with until you bring your man to orgasm. You will swallow every drop and keep your mouth around his cock until he is completely finished. Any cum that spills over, you will lick clean." Debbie, on the end, smiled as she looked my way. "There is no time limit on the last cock, so give it your very best. One last thing, if any guy shoots their load, both man and woman are done for the duration. The woman will still be required to finish off the cock and swallow every drop. Ladies, if your man cums before he is suppose to, you will later be submitted to 10 spankings from each person in this room." I knew Donna, for one, would love to submit to a public spanking from the crowd, which may make hers and the other's technique more desirable.

All women faced their cock in front of them, anxiously awaiting the command. "You may begin."

Donna wasted no time in devouring my cock in her mouth. She deep-throated me in one mouthful attempt, going within an inch of the length of my staff. She cupped my balls with one hand while holding the base of my cock with the other. Oh, this is going to take some will-power to resist shooting my sperm down her throat. I was waiting for this luxury since we started this game. Donna was good, and maybe I would pursue her sucking me off at another time, but I was certain I could hold back for the minute of her enthusiasm. She focused her attention by taking me in her mouth down to the base of my cock. She grabbed onto my ass with both hands and used this leverage to thrust my cock down through her tonsils with every stroke. I let her do all the work while I watched the other three girls hungrily swallowing a cock of their own. Even Barb gave way to her inhibitions with Doug. Her eyes were wide open and spent as much time looking and squeezing Doug's cock in-between swallowing 3-to-4 inches with passion. Debbie was teasing poor Sam more than anything. Sam was probably the most likely to ejaculate without hesitation than anyone and she didn't seem interested in being his unexpected receptacle. Nevertheless, she engulfed his penis wholly. Mindy seemed to enjoy having Randy's cock in her mouth. I could hear her moans of pleasure with each stroke.

"Ok, rotate," I reluctantly breathed out, much to the appreciation of the guys who were all trying to hold their real desire to release the sperm from their balls. Donna released my cock, looked up at me licking her lips and stood up to move over to Sam. Mindy, Barb and Debbie each scooted down one on their knees to face another cock to suck.

When Donna was in place, I announced, "Begin sucking."

Mindy took my cock in her hands and licked the under-side of my cock, swirling her tongue up and down and around the head. She took me deep into her mouth and, slowly at first, began sucking. She stroked my cock with her hands while her mouth surrounded my staff. I had the thought that she was getting better than I had remembered. Oooh, she was doing an amazing job. Her moans added to the sensation I was feeling. Too much more of this and I would consider giving my load for her to swallow. In fact, I think she wanted me to cum for her. Neither she nor Donna was holding back in the least. Was it because they wanted me to cum in their mouth, or did they want the public spanking, or perhaps both? I thought I'd better put an end to this and a minute must have passed by now.

"Rotate," Sam and Doug let out a sigh of frustration and relief.

Mindy moved down to Sam as Barb was now inches away from my erect wet pole. Barb stared at my cock with a hazy look of shear lust in her eyes. I looked forward to Barb taking my cock down her throat, a thought that escaped me before tonight. But now she was seconds away from sucking my cock and we were both anticipating the notion. "Give us a good suck," my language was getting cruder. I think I wanted to get a reaction from Barb. I was not disappointed. Barb took my cock like a starved animal. Her movements were savage, as if she couldn't get enough. I didn't notice her taking any of the others down to the back of her throat, but she swallowed five, six inches until she slightly gagged, then went back for more. This woman was hungry for cock, at least mine anyway. Maybe she was going for the prized spanking. I really didn't care. I was enjoying every moment of pleasure she was giving me.

All of a sudden I heard Sam, "Aaaah." I looked over. Sam was coming in Mindy's mouth.

"Everyone but Mindy and Sam stop." We all looked over at Mindy swallowing Sam's cum, as Sam was finishing with an expression of anguished satisfaction on his face.

"Aaaah! Aaaah! Aahhhh," Sam's eyes were closed and his head fell back. Mindy continued lapping up the remaining spurts of cum and continued to lick him clean.

"I guess we are ready for the finale. Barb, Doug is all yours. Donna, show Randy your talents. And Debbie, come to me." The girls headed for their designated cocks that were soon to explode in their mouth. Mindy sat back to watch and Sam relaxed in his seat.

Debbie peered up at me and gave me a wicked and lustful smile. She fondled my balls and while still looking up, then lowered her head and licked the undersides of my ball-sack. She delicately sucked one of my testicular balls into her mouth and used her tongue to play with it. She did the same with the other one. All the while she was stroking my cock leisurely. I groaned with sensual gratification, enjoying the scenic reality of her licking my balls.

She released control with a popping sound from her lips and slid her tongue upwards along my longing staff. She glanced up at my face, smiled that lustful smile of hers, and then took my cock into her moist mouth. My cock delighted with her up and down rhythm.

"Ahhh," Randy groaned in ecstasy. All eyes looked his way. Donna was sucking furiously, taking in Randy's eruption. "Ahhh. Ahhh. Ahhh," Randy grunted in-between spurts of his shooting sperm. "Ughnm," Randy was spent.

"Oh!" Doug cried out in exhilarated excitement to Randy's orgasm and to Barb's eager mouth. "Oh. Oh. Oh. Ahhhh," Doug let out a finishing sigh of satisfaction.

Debbie refocused her attention to sucking my cock. All eyes in the room were now focused on us. I didn't mind so much, as Debbie was distracting me with increased stimulation. Debbie appeared to enjoy being on display, based on her performance. She paused her sucking to seductively lick her way up from the base of my cock to teasing the top crown with her out-stretched tongue, giving the crowd a nice visual.

My attention was on the fantastic blow job I was getting. With all the events of the night, my balls could not hold out much longer. As Debbie intensified her energy, my balls tightened. "Oh," I let out a warning. Debbie's hand held the base, while her mouth prepared for the inevitable with her lips still surrounding my head.

"Ohhh!" The first shot was enormous. I could feel my own cum shoot from the bottom of my balls, through the shaft of my engorged cock, out of the tip of my crown, and straight into Debbie's waiting mouth. I often thought it a misfortune that a woman could never feel the incredible pleasure of a male ejaculation, but then they have their own form of orgasm that men can only imagine.

My orgasm was the most explosive and spasmodic eruption I had ever experienced. Debbie was having a hard time swallowing the amount I must have been ejecting, but she seemed to manage. My mind was free of all thoughts, other than the orgasmic pleasure of my cock and balls.

After a moment of regaining my consciousness, I opened my eyes to see smiling facial expressions all around. Debbie was licking my cock like a Popsicle, until she cleaned up any last evidence of my sperm.

I sat down, joining Sam, Doug and Randy who were sitting in their seats recuperating. The girls were all seated at the foot of their gratified man.

"Wow." Everyone let out a laugh of agreement. "Swanson says, that was amazing," another laugh from the group.

"So, I guess the only thing remaining is for Mindy to put her pretty ass on display for some disciplinary action."

The events that took place thereafter went on for about 30 minutes or so. It was funny in parts, titillating in others (especially when the girls got their turn), and Mindy ended up with some very rosy red buns. The sun was coming up and it was time to call it a night. I got kisses from all the girls, as did all the guys.

The coming days and were full of sexual innuendos at work and when some of the other waitresses found out about the happenings of that night, they too seemed interested in participating in another game of "Swanson Says". But, that will be a story for another time.