Swap Meat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right, my lad," Walt said, "let's fuck these two sexy beauties and let me deliver on your wish to see Elise's pussy take my cock from close up and believe me, I'm as anxious as you are to see my dick in that sweet pussy, just follow my direction at the right time and you won't be disappointed. Audrey is aware of what we are going to do and will lend a hand to make it more interesting."

I wasn't sure what Walt had in mind but it sounded really horny and my erection had never been harder or throbbed as much. Our wives had removed their outer clothes and were now wearing stockings, garter belt, heels and shelf bra. They were standing on either side of the king-size bed and were as aroused as Walt and I. They smiled broadly and held out their arms and Walt approached Elise and I went to Audrey. We stood kissing and fondling, hands roamed everywhere, caressing, squeezing and probing. Elise was moaning loudly as Walt sucked on her tits and fingered her vigorously. Audrey knelt and sucked my cock which allowed me to watch Walt arousing my wife to higher and higher degrees. I watched his hands mauling Elise's bum and spank it occasionally, I had never spanked her but she was obviously enjoying it for after each sharp whack she let out sexy little cooing noises and moaned, "Oh yes," after almost every one so I made a mental note to experiment with spanking her and see just how submissive she wanted to be.

I lifted Audrey to her feet, there was saliva around her lips and on her chin and her look said, "Please fuck me." It was time and I wanted to fuck her, I bent her over the bed and told her to spread her legs. I fondled her gorgeous bottom then played with her cit and vagina. She was wet and ready and I rubbed the head of my cock along her labia and over her clit. She sighed as I eased into her and gave her about five inches, still almost five to go but I let her get used to that before going deeper. Her pussy was welcoming and I kept giving her more. I looked down at her ass and my cock sliding back and forth and wondered how many different cocks had been in there. I'd wager that regardless of the number her pussy had been well used over the years and that was very exciting for me to think about.

I was almost all the inside Audrey's pussy now, all nine and a half inches. I took her by the wrists and held them in the small of her back and began to give it to her hard. She became very vocal, urging me to fuck her harder and thrust back to meet my cock. It was incredibly erotic to be with this older, very experienced woman who was giving as much as she was getting.

Meanwhile, across the other side of the bed, Walt sat Elise down on the edge of the bed. He hooked his arms under her legs and seemed to be moving her carefully until he was satisfied with her position on the edge of the bed and only then did he kneel down and bury his face between her thighs and move his hands onto her tits. From my standing position behind Audrey I had a good view of Walt eating my wife and mauling her tits and teasing her nipples. He knew what he was doing for in less than a minute my wife was squirming and moaning, "Fuck me, fuck me, oooh fuck me."

I had never seen Elise quite so horny or heard her verbal urgings to be fucked. This new experience had brought out a side of her that I liked and hoped to see more of and I was more excited to see Walt fuck her than ever. He now held the underside of her legs and pushed them back so her feet were spread wide above her head and almost touching the bed. Her ass and pussy were lewdly exposed when Walt stood up and told me get on top of her in a sixty-nine. It was with mixed emotions that I withdrew from Audrey's pussy and I lay onto of my wife. Her pussy lips were wet, swollen and spread apart and her clit was bigger than I had ever seen it from the attention of Walt's mouth and tongue. As Elise sucked my cock Audrey came around and slowly stroked Walt's massive erection. "Lick it," Walt said and I tongued my wife's rigid clit and immediately felt her excitement through her mouth on my cock. My tongue was suddenly joined by another, it was Audrey's and I watched it slide in and out of Elise's vagina and along her pussy lips. I didn't know if Elise was aware that it was Audrey's tongue, if she did she didn't resist in any way. It was driving her crazy and she squirmed and screamed through a powerful orgasm. "She's ready to get fucked," I heard Walt say and Elise let out a loud moan as she knew what was about to happen. Audrey backed away and the next thing I saw was the huge, bulbous head of Walt's insanely thick cock on Elise's labia. I looked up and Audrey was holding it and rubbing it up and down.

"We need to get this nice and wet with pussy juice before you fuck that little cunt," she said.

"Fuck her, Walt, stick your big cock in her pussy, you want it don't you, Elise, you want Walt's big, thick dick?" I ranted, overcome with horny excitement.

"Yes, I want it, I want to be fucked now, fuck me, Walt . . . fuck me! Elise cried then put my cock back into her mouth and sucked it wildly.

Audrey steered Walt's cock to the edge of my wife's vagina and I spread the lips apart. My eyes gazed at the thick mass of the cock head from just a couple of inches away as it began its journey into Elise's little cunt. Walt's knob pushed in and stopped and I began to lick my wife's clit. I felt the cock move again and Elise kept up a steady stream of whimpering and grunts as she took it deeper. I watched in amazement as her pussy stretched to accommodate the thick shaft until he was all the way in. I stretched her labia with both hands. She was crammed full and I licked her clit vigorously. Walt moved slowly back and fort, taking longer strokes every few thrusts. Elise was enjoying it, her cries and screams made that obvious and Walt, encouraged by her positive response, thrust harder in long, powerful strokes. He pulled all the way from time to time and I saw the gaping hole that was Elise's stretched, wet vagina before he thrust in again. I squeezed her clit between my fingers and watched her being fucked by another man for the first time from exactly where I wanted -- just inches away from her pussy and his cock.

She was enjoying being screwed so much that Elise's sucking of my cock was sporadic and haphazard. I was fortunate it wasn't focussed for I would surely have spilled my load down her throat and I wanted that to end up in Audrey's pussy. Walt began thrusting in long, deep strokes now that Elise had stretched to accommodate him and her pussy lips were pulled out and pushed back as Walt fucked her. Audrey caressed his stomach and ass and fondled his balls as he worked. He had good control and showed no signs of ejaculating. That pleased me for I wanted my wife to be well-fucked and thoroughly enjoy another man, there were plans I had for her and receiving a tremendous sexual experience with Walt would go a long way to realizing those plans. Ever since Walt had told me about their black friends the notion of Elise and me swapping with them has been very appealing. I have no idea what Elise would think of it but a great time with Walt and Audrey would be a positive start.

Walt withdrew from Elise and said, "Let's try something a little bit different." We were still in a sixty-nine but I was now on the bottom with my head at the edge of the bed and Elise was on top. When she settled over me I saw her vagina, still gaping like the entrance to a wet cave. Walt's cock had certainly given it a good pumping. "Eat her for a bit then I'll give her some more and you can see how it looks from this position," Walt said and I began tongue my wife's clit and vagina as she sucked my cock. If I looked up I could just see Audrey's hand keeping Walt's erection full and strong. After a few minutes Walt said, "Are you ready for some more cock, Elise?"

"Yes, I want it, stick it in me, give it to me, it feels so good," Elise panted.

"Spread her wide, Jeff," Walt instructed and with the fingers of both hands I opened my wife's pussy as wide at it would go. His cock came into view, held by Audrey and she rubbed it against Elise's clit causing her to moan and shudder.

Audrey, pleased with the response, rubbed her husband's cock across Elise's clit again and again. My wife whimpered, shuddered and her cock-sucking became more erratic again. Audrey lined up Walt's huge knob with the cavern that was Elise's cunt and said, "Fuck her, fuck her young sweet pussy hard, let Jeff watch it being pummelled and ravaged, that's what he wants and that's what she wants."

"Yes, oh yes do it, do it, do it," Elise cried out forcefully then uttered a loud, guttural sigh as Walt thrust all the way into her and began pumping hard. My view was tremendous, just what I hoped it would be. He followed Audrey's advice and really gave it to Elise much to her enjoyment. She had given up sucking my dick and held it against her as she moaned with lust as slammed into her. Again, from time to time he would pull all the way out and I soon took this as my cue to drive my tongue wildly into her vagina for the few seconds before the bulbous knob nudged me out of the way and sank once more into my wife's well-used and willing cunt.

My desire to watch Elise's pussy fucked from close up had been more than satisfied, it was a spectacularly horny experience and Elise had never been hornier, she absolutely loved being fucked by Walt and lost count of the number of orgasms she enjoyed. The remainder of our first foray into wife swapping continued to be very erotic. Walt and I took the ladies side by side on their hands and knees and on their backs. We ejaculated almost simultaneously and Audrey was quick to roll on top of Elise and eat her pussy. It was a perfect end to a super horny evening watching my wife fondling Audrey's bottom and eating my cum from her pussy.

We met with Walt and Audrey every Friday and always had a very erotic evening. Elise enjoys her time with Audrey and it's very erotic to watch them. One time we went to the sex club and created quite a lot of interest as we performed in a playroom for a large audience but in the back of my mind there were thoughts of the black couple Walt had mentioned so I decided to pursue it further.

We met at a local pub and found a quiet corner. "So, you're interested in our black friends?" Walt began after taking a draw of his pint and giving the amber liquid in his glass an approving look. " Umm, nice pint, I think I told you they are in the mid-forties and live very close to us. Lynne is a statuesque beauty about 5' 10" has a lovely, curvy body, voluptuous tits and a lovely ass. Her lips are full and feel wonderful on your cock and her skin . . . her skin is like . . . melted milk chocolate . . . absolutely beautiful. Corey is much darker than Lynne, quite dark in fact. He's also a huge, heavyset guy with a big gut thanks to his hobbies of cooking and eating his cooking. He's about 6' 2", looks like he played some football in his time, which he did in university. Audrey likes a big, forceful man and says he is a great lover and although his cock isn't quite as long as yours it is thicker. Audrey loves his bulk dominating her, it's not for everyone, I guess, but she loves it and is always well-fucked and satisfied when he's finished with her. Lynne likes a little girl/girl action so it would be interesting to see them getting it on with Elise. Lynne works in a bank as a Credit Advisor and Corey is a Science Professor at the university. They're both very nice and only play with us so there isn't any need for health concerns if you would like them to join us, Audrey and I would certainly be open to it."

Erotic thoughts swirled around my brain as I digested what Walt was telling me. A big, fat, heavyset black guy fucking Elise was certainly presenting me with a horny image and a voluptuous black lady had, until now, been only an unattainable dream. I told Walt that I was all for it but I would discuss it with Elise and get back to him.

Later that night Elise was curled up in a chair with a book. "How do you feel about black guys?" I asked without warning.

She placed the bookmark in her book, closed it and placed her glasses on top of it. "In what context are you asking," she asked.

"As in sex with context."

She thought for a moment or two then said, "To be honest I find some black men sexy, especially those big football players and you know what they say about the sexual prowess of black men, I've wondered if it is true."

"Walt and Audrey have been friends with a black couple for years," and I went on to give Elise all the detail I had.

She was silent for while and picked up her glasses and put the end of one arm to her mouth, mulling over the possibilities, "A huge black man, you say, a professor and his voluptuous wife, I bet you want her."

"I do, I most certainly do."

"And I want that big black man," she responded in a matter-of-fact way.

I called Walt immediately and we arranged a meeting for Friday night. He said Audrey wanted to speak with Elise to her so I handed the phone to her. She was a little vague in her answers and when she hung up I asked what was going on.

"Can't say, it's a secret," she replied, "but I'm meeting Audrey and Lynne tomorrow for lunch and then we are going shopping and that's all I'm at liberty to say."

I knew there was no use pressing her on the subject so I left it alone. When she came home the following afternoon she scurried up the stairs carrying shopping bags in both hands. The gals were up to something and I figured I'd find out what it was on Friday night.

It was with excited anticipation that Elise and I arrived at Walt and Audrey's door on Friday evening. There was a Mercedes parked in the driveway so I assumed Corey and Lynne had already arrived, even though we were 10 minutes early. Walt greeted us at the door and as we went through to the family room Elise dropped her small case on the bottom step of the staircase. Walt introduced Corey and Lynne after Audrey embraced us. Corey stood and held out his hand, he was a huge man but he carried the weight well and cut a handsome figure. His handshake was firm and when he hugged Elise my mind's eye glimpsed what it might look like when they were fucking. My cock was already fully erect from my first look at Lynne as she rose from her chair. She was a statuesque beauty, there was no doubt of that, her shoulder length curls were jet black and matched the colour of her short, tight dress that accentuated every lovely curve and gave more than a hint of her magnificent tits. When we embraced I caught the intoxicating scent of her perfume and my erection throbbed violently against her and could do nothing to hide the large bulge in my slacks when we separated.

As Lynne sat back down I saw her glance at my crotch and the horny look on her face did nothing to ease my hard-on nor did the thought of fucking this black beauty. After a glass of wine and a chat Audrey announced that the girls were going upstairs, "To get ready."

As the ladies headed for the stairs Walt said he had prepared the basement rec room and we should go down and get ready for them. The lower level had a large room with bar, a pool table, dartboard etc., and a bedroom with en-suite. There were two sofas and four, comfy recliners with huge ottomans, perfect for watching the large TV hung on the wall or for sex. A bank of sliding doors opened out to the back yard pool and hot tub. We had used this room and the spa outside for sex a few times as I'm certain Corey and Lynne had and it provided lots of erotic opportunities but now the over-size king bed had been brought out from the bedroom and placed in the middle of the room with the sofas, recliners and ottomans surrounding it.

"We'll undress in the bedroom and be ready for the gals." Walt said as he led the way downstairs. We were all semi-erect with erotic anticipation and I had to look at Corey. His thighs and belly were massive and his skin was very dark. My cock grew as I saw the thick, black log between his legs with the lighter, chocolate brown, glistening knob. Soon it would be in my wife's hands, mouth and pussy and the more I thought about that, the harder my cock became.

Corey looked me in the eye then directly at my full-blown erection, "Lynne is going to love that," he said with a grin.

"And I'm sure I'll love giving it to her," I replied.

We laughed and Walt added, "I'm sure our wives are going to be well-fucked tonight, why don't Corey and I concentrate on Elise and leave Lynne and Audrey to you, Jeff?"

"Sounds like a plan," Corey and I replied in unison.

We sat around the huge bed and talked about how much we were looking forward to seeing the wives arrive and wondered what they'd be wearing.

The clomping of high heels on the stairs heralded the imminent arrival of three horny wives about to join three horny husbands and we shifted a little with nervous excitement in our seats. They strutted in, smiling broadly and sashayed around the room in single file. I immediately knew what the secret shopping jaunt was about -- they were wearing identical outfits but of different colours. They all wore cup-less corsets with garters straps, stockings, heels and tiny thongs. Their tits looked lovely pushed up and forward by the corsets and I was instantly struck by Lynne's huge tits with large, dark aureoles and nipples, her thong wasn't big enough to completely hide her pussy and he labia bulged out on either side and a tiny patch of jet black pubes nestled on top. Their legs looked great in stockings and heels and I had never seen three finer bottoms that were totally exposed saved for the thin piece of thong emerging from between their butt cracks. Elise's outfit was black, Audrey's red and Lynne's white which looked terrific against her chocolate skin. Walt, Corey and I were all fully erect and stroking our cocks as we watched our wives. I saw how thick Corey's eight-incher was erect and thought that when he and Walt had finished with Elise's pussy she would know she had been well and truly fucked and I looked forward to seeing it.

The wives stopped behind their husband, leaned over the back of the chair or sofa, kissed us and jerked our cocks a few times before making their way onto the bed. I watched Elise eating black pussy for the first time and being eaten by Lynne. A bag that Audrey dropped on the bed on her way in contained an assortment of dildos and vibrators that the wives put to very erotic use on each other in a variety of positions and combinations. It was and extremely horny twenty minutes and they ended by lying side by side with their legs spread and a dildo deep in their pussy and invited us to join them on the bed.

Although Walt, Corey and I fucked all the wives, we stuck to Walt's plan and I had Lynne and Audrey most of the time and Walt and Corey concentrated on Elise. Watching her with Corey was every bit as exciting as I thought it would be and she loved his dominating size and looked quite small when he was on top of her giving it to her real good as Walt kept her mouth full. As I did with Walt, I got to watch Corey's cock in Elise's pussy from on top and underneath in a sixty-nine. I ended by fucking Audrey and Lynne doggie style side by side and sharing my ejaculation over their asses and pussies. We then watched Walt cum in Elise from behind as she sucked Corey then immediately he turned her onto her back and slammed into her well-used cunt until he filled her amid screams of delight from both of them. I must admit to being a little overwhelmed; sex with Lynne had been a wonderfully erotic and intensely horny experience. Her creamy, chocolate-toned skin, large tits and nipples, her full lips around my cock and that black pussy with wet pink shining between her labia were definite turn-on's for me.