Swap Meat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the first of many such evenings the six of us had over the next eleven years. Sadly, only Corey survives today, he is 79 and still in reasonably good health. We have him over about once a month for dinner then he fucks Elise. He is a little slower getting to the end but my wife continues to enjoy his fingers, tongue and cock. Sometimes he just wants to watch Elise and me have sex and jerks off over her face. That's not all we do however, we see two other couples on a regular basis, one in our own age group and the other in their thirties and are as horny as we ever were. Elise also has a young black man, Devon, who is 23 and he visits every Sunday morning. He is very well hung, longer and thicker than me and spends about three hours fucking my wife and almost always cums twice for her. Most times I leave them to it but occasionally her cries and whimpers are such that I am compelled to watch her enjoying Devon's big, black cock . . . and she does enjoy it!

I got Devon interested in seeing Elise dress up and now, he loves seeing her in stockings, heels, garter belts and very short skirts as much as I do. Just last Sunday morning he arrived and Elise was particularly horny. Her micro-mini was so short it barely covered her ass and her garter straps were visible, something I find incredibly erotic. She met him at the door and put her arms around him and walked him down the hall towards the stairs. I watched her go and thought of the first time I saw her in a mini skirt in that dance hall so many years. Devon didn't have Elise to himself that morning and she received three loads of cum.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 7 years ago
Would have rated it a 5

Enjoyed it immensely! Very erotic. Thanks.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Two Wives Seduced Two loving wives seduced by big cock.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Gang Bang Wife strips at bachelor party, gets more than expected.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
My Husband and Friend First time with my husband and friend.in Loving Wives
More Stories