Swap Meat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,144 Followers

As he kissed my belly, I threw back my head, momentarily lost in my quest for his massive pole. His tongue played a tune on my ripped abs, as he kissed down my torso, kneading my tight butt cheeks and massaging my inner thighs. Using his teeth, his hands again locked on my breasts, he untied my bikini bottom, biting the material as he tore it from my body.

My pussy was panting in anticipation as he teased my crotch with soft kisses, lightly blowing on my clit and my pussy lips. I keep my pussy neatly trimmed, although I have a full hairy bush. He was enamored by my pubic hair, running his rough face through my forest, a friction of heat and passion sparking between our bodies. The sun shone warmly on my breasts as I reclined back on the sand, offering him unlimited access to my sweet treasures.

"Oh baby," I moaned, "Lick my pussy and suck my clit."

Todd's head disappeared between my legs, his tongue continuing to progress at a snail's pace, the anticipation driving me insane as he teased me to a heightened arousal.

When his tongue finally darted out, slipping quickly between my moist pussy lips, I screamed with pleasure, "That's so fucking good!"

His talented tongue worked me into a lather, my head twisting back and forth, my breathing heavy as he tongue fucked my horny box. I ran my fingers through his hair, and grabbed his ears, pulling his head deeper into my crotch, his tongue probing further up my dripping vagina.

As he sucked my swollen clit, he massaged my butt, a mixture of sexual energy and incredible relaxation pulsing through my body. His head buried between my legs, a free hand explored my pussy, scooping up the juices and rubbing them down my ass crack. I felt an incredible new sensation as he spread my ass cheeks and rimmed my puckered asshole with his silky soft tongue. I refused ass play with Paul, but didn't think twice about Todd's amazing appendage as it ravaged my virgin hole.

I was squirming uncontrollably, my hands kneading my own breasts, twisting my nipples roughly as orgasmic sensations raced through my body. I was building to a once in a lifetime orgasm and loving every minute of it. This gawky looking engineer was playing my body like a concert pianist, and the climatic stanza was nearing completion.

He attacked my clit with a renewed energy as I felt my body stiffen. Two slick fingers buried in my cunt, I was momentarily surprised when his stubby thumb popped into my well-lubed back door. As he finger fucked my two holes, simultaneously sucking my swollen clit I exploded.

"Ohhhhhh, fuckkkkkkkkk, yesssssssssssss," I screamed, my body racked by orgasm.

As I collapsed limp on the sandy beach, Todd snuggled up next to me, "That will show those bastards."

I slowly regained my composure, my body somewhat disbelieving of the intense pleasure it had just witnessed. "It's a start," I whispered, a renewed look of lust and conviction in my eyes.

I rolled over on top of Todd's prone body and rapidly kissed my way down his chest and belly, unable to throttle back my urges to explore his infamous dick. As I reached his still clothed crotch, I got my first feel of his impressive package. Running my hand down its length, his boner extended well down his leg, stretching the thin bathing suit to the point of failure.

Unable to control myself, I sighed, "It's fucking huge." And it's all mine, I thought to myself.

I unzipped his shorts and forced them down over his angry rod, the shaft springing to attention finally freed from the cruel confines of his clothes. I grasped his cock at the base, his rod reaching towards the sky, a proud and meaty sundial. It was beautifully proportioned; a big red knob perched atop a long straight shaft, rife with bulging veins. His pubic hair was wiry and unkempt, his dark fur coating his low hanging nutsack. I wasn't sure the twelve-inch ruler we used to measure Paul's dick would suffice to adequately gauge this piece of fine sculpture.

Panting hungrily, I asked, "How big is it, Todd?"

"It's only twelve inches," he replied, surprisingly nonplussed.

"Only?" I giggled. "It's the god-damn biggest, most gorgeous fucking prick I have ever seen," my prim and proper decorum now completing thrown out the window.

"Karen measures it all the time," Todd replied, "She makes me do exercises to make it bigger and is always teasing me how pathetic it is."

That little bitch, I thought. She knows she has this most magnificent specimen of male anatomy all to herself. And to keep it, she mentally abuses its owner.

"Haven't you been with any other women?" I asked, surprised other ladies had not fallen helplessly in love with his cock.

"I started dating Karin freshman year in college," he replied. "I didn't have much luck with the girls in high school. I showed my pecker to a couple of them, but they usually screamed and ran. I guess they thought it was ugly and pathetic too."

More likely they thought it would rip their young little teen twats in two, I pondered.

"It's anything but ugly and pathetic," I consoled, as I bent to kiss his engorged head. Gingerly, I cranked open my jaw and lowered my mouth down around his beautiful cock. This guy should be a porn star, I thought. His dick could make him rich and famous.

"That feels good," he sighed.

Kneeling between his legs, I was in awe of his cock. I could only imagine the virgin territory this big fucker was going to explore in my tight box. But first, I wanted to conquer Mount Todd down my thirsty throat.

Working slowly, I lubed his tool, licking down his shaft to his salty balls. I could barely fit each of his large nuts in my widely stretched mouth, taking turns soaking each ball in a saliva bath as I continued to stroke his rod.

Nastily spitting on his bulbous knob, I worked the saliva down his shaft, using both hands to pump his boner. Concentrating, I again opened my mouth wide and lowered my head down on his erection, my long hair brushing against his stomach, pelvis, and upper thighs. I worked several inches down my throat before my gag reflex kicked in and I had to pull off his mighty tool, retching violently.

"Holy shit," I murmured, "That's one challenging piece of meat."

Confident I could do better, I redoubled my efforts. Eyes watering, I worked another inch down my throat, fully two thirds of his pipe disappearing down my gullet. As my throat became accustomed to his girth, I was able to slide my head up and down on his erection, my grip still firmly planted around the base of his pole.

"Unfucking believable," he groaned. "Your mouth is so god damn hot!"

In this position, I wasn't going to be able to handle any more of his massive tool. Lifting my aching jaw off his cock, my mouth received a needed rest.

"I want to sit on your big boner," I exhaled.

Straddling his prone body, I squatted down over his towering rod, facing him so he could watch my big boobs bounce and jiggle as I rode his fantastic fuckstick.

Lowering my twat onto the tip of his cock, I grabbed his dick and rubbed it roughly across my well-lubed pussy lips. I wanted him inside me so badly, but I was still somewhat afraid of the damage such a huge penis might inflict on my innards. Riding him like this put me in charge, somewhat allaying my fears.

"Don't you want me to wear a rubber?" Todd asked.

"No fucking way," I cooed, "I want to feel your hot skin stretching my pussy wide!"

Loosing all inhibitions, I forced my box down on Todd's raging boner. Where my husband's puny little dick slipped into my cunt without resistance, Todd's dick stretched my pussy to its limits. As I lowered my ass toward his exposed balls, I felt his dick ripping me in two.

"Oh my god," I screamed, "This is fucking unreal. It's like getting my cherry popped all over."

Every few inches, my pussy would spasm, sure I had taken all Todd's big dick that I could handle. But after acclimating for several seconds, I would again begin my descent down his storied tool. After several such starts and stops, I felt his warm, hairy nuts rubbing against my bare ass.

"I did it," I exclaimed. "My pussy is impaled on your big cock." My head was spinning, my legs weak as I tried to lift off his incredible tool. As my pussy contracted around his disappearing length, I immediately felt empty, craving his long prick back in my hole.

"Your twat is incredibly tight," Todd moaned, "It feels just like fucking Karin's backdoor."

As I sat back down on his dick, I did a double take. "She takes your fat cock up her ass?", I asked disbelievingly.

"Oh yea," Todd whispered, as he thrust up to meet my pussy, a rhythm developing between us. "She says my dick isn't big enough to satisfy her pussy, so she makes me fuck her tight butt."

Wow, I thought, another challenge. I just got this incredible tool buried in my snatch and now I was already craving his fuckstick in my bunghole.

Pumping up and down on his boner, I was in heaven.

"Play with your big tits while you ride my cock," Todd ordered. "Tell me how much you like fucking my dick."

Happy to oblige, I cupped my breasts, bending to lick my erect nipples. "Your prick is so fucking big," I began, "Ohhhhhhhh, I love screwing your throbbing boner. I can feel it pulsing deep in my gut."

Showing surprising strength, Todd grabbed me around the waist and sat up, his cock buried deep in my twat. He rolled me over on my back, lifting up on his arms. In the classic missionary position, he proceeded to fuck the living shit out of me; his long deep strokes driving me insane. Varying his pace, he fucked me short and fast, long and slow, and every speed in between, my pussy rabid for his cock.

Surprising myself, I moaned, "I want to lick my pussy juice off your long, fat cock."

Clearly he liked the idea, withdrawing slowly from my box, the cool ocean breeze blowing straight up my gaping hole. He stood up, his pornographic dick extending lewdly from his skinny body. I knelt in front of him, determined to work more of his fabulous boner down my horny throat now that it was properly lubed.

I grabbed his shaft and pointed it at my open mouth, for the first time tasting my own sex juices. Massaging his balls, I forced inch after delicious inch down my face, able to tilt my head back slightly and allow an unobstructed path down my throat. As I worked an additional inch or two down my stretched hole, I felt his cock leak warm pre-cum. Pulling his dick from my mouth, I eagerly licked up his trickling flow, wanting to taste every drop.

Todd reinserted is dick and continued to fuck my abused mouth with reckless abandon. My jaw again aching, I withdrew his pecker and placed the well-lubed tool between my big tits. Pinching my boobs closed around his dick, I created a heavenly valley for his oversized cock to explore.

"Oh fuck," he grunted, "I've always wanted to fuck your big tits. Karin's tits are too small to really screw."

Finally, I thought, a first with which I could tempt this big stud. "So you like fucking my big tits, huh?"

"Lisa, it's unreal," he panted. "You look so sexy down there with my cock pounding between your big jugs, your tongue flicking the exposed knob."

More pre-cum escaped his piss slit and I lapped it up hungrily. While he fucked my tits, I diddled my burning clit, imagining his boner ball deep in my ass. No way, I thought. But fuck, if Karin could do it, I was going to give it a try.

"I want you to bend me over and fuck me like a dog," I whimpered, as I released my boobs, Todd's cock springing free, engorged and ready.

I dropped to all fours, wiggling my tight ass in Todd's direction. He immediately took control and worked his foot-long sausage into my box. With each new position, I was amazed at my ability to handle his massive tool; each successive stroke exploring previously unmapped new territory.

Feeling incredibly nasty, I turned my head to look Todd in the face, my tongue lustily licking my lips, "You wanna fuck my ass?"

He didn't need me to ask twice; removing his wet dick from my cunt, he positioned his swollen knob at my virgin backdoor. Grabbing my hips firmly, he bent to the task at hand, his cock slowly invading my tight bunghole.

With the first stabs of searing pain, I briefly reconsidered.

"You're fucking tighter than Karin," Todd grunted, "Can you handle it?"

That's all the challenge I needed. Before I could chicken out, I leaned back hard, forcing Todd's huge prick up my ass.

"Oh my fucking god," I screamed, "Your cock is gonna rip me wide open." Even as the pain intensified, I leaned back harder, the last few inches of Todd's pipe disappearing down my poop chute.

While my ass adapted to his invading spear, I fingered my clit ferociously. Todd took slow deep strokes, the fire in my butt turning from pain to pleasure.

"I worship your big cock, Todd," I mumbled, my body racked with orgasmic bliss. "I can't stop cumming."

Todd's pace accelerated as he fucked my ass viciously, his balls bouncing off my exposed pussy. I could feel his cock swell in my ass, his climax nearing.

Turning my head once again to face my incredible stud, our eyes locking, I purred, "You wanna cum in my face?"

Todd pulled his 12-inch weapon from my tortured ass and I spun to face his dripping rod.

"Right here, stud," I motioned, pointing at my outstretched tongue, my hand replacing his as I jerked his cock to glory.

With a deep, animalistic grunt, Todd's dick exploded, thick ropes of cum raining down on my face, in my hair, over my shoulder and down my back. I attacked his dribbling piss slit with my tongue, determined to taste every last drop of his salty seed. I had never swallowed cum before, but I craved his spooge like a heroin addict.

My belly full, his incredible tool finally deflating, I kissed his tummy and up his chest as I stood before him. We embraced, my tits squeezed between our bodies as he kissed me deeply on the mouth.

"Unreal," he exhaled.

"No," I replied, "Very real and very fucking hot."

We took a quick, refreshing dip in the ocean, my eyes still glued to Todd's behemoth dick. Even completely soft, it was at least eight-inches long, continuing to temp me with its breathtaking size. As we swam, Todd playfully caressed my boobs, enamored with my full breasts. Karin's small breasts would never hold sway over Todd again.

Again clothed, we headed back to the house. "What should we do about Paul and Karin?" Todd asked.

At this point, my plan was less clear. I originally assumed a few days of Todd's big prick would cure me of my lust for size, and I could return to my mundane life with Paul. But after the incredible sensations of this afternoon, I wasn't so sure. Henceforth, I was going to need a foot of cock to keep me happy. And not just every now and then, DAILY.

Opening the door to the crow's nest my problems were solved. A note on the table read, "Lisa & Todd – We are off to New York to seek fame and fortune; Karin as a designer and me as her agent. Good luck in your future endeavors – respectfully Karin and Paul."

"Wow," Todd bemoaned, "What do we do now?"

I didn't see how Karin could give up Todd's prime piece of meat for Paul's pathetic little hot dog. I guess she was just a glamour whore at heart. Not me, I smiled. I'm a grade-A cock slut. I undoubtedly won this swap meat, I thought to myself.

Dropping to my knees, I unzipped Todd's shorts, fishing his cock out once again, "I've got a few ideas."

dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,144 Followers
12