Swap Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers

"Whatever your decision, I have a feeling you're going to pay for the way you treated people, and I don't feel sorry about it. I'm leaving now, and I'm going to do my best to not think about you for the rest of my life. Goodbye."

Barnaby's eyes were wide as he watched his former body walk out the door. Living with Tammy, he had still expected to wake up from his living nightmare and hadn't done anything but distract himself with booze and sex. He had not thought about his situation and made no plans. Now he was completely bewildered.

Tammy smiled at him and said, "There's no rush, Barnaby. I'll give you a few days to think it over. Meanwhile, you'll get some seminars. All of us grew up as girls, so we've been learning what it means to be a woman our whole lives. You look like us, but you have no idea of what a woman's life is like. Before you leave, they're going to teach you a few things.

"When you've learned enough, I'll personally fly with you to whatever town you choose, rent you an apartment and give you the rest of the ten thousand. If you can't decide, I'll pick the town. But I hope you will stay with us. I have a lot of great ideas for you that I've been talking over with the girls."

She smiled as Barnaby shuddered.

**************

The next four days, there was no sex for Barnaby. Instead, one by one, the girls came to his room and told them their stories of how men had used and abused them, what he needed to be careful of, why he should never walk down a deserted street alone, why he had to watch out whenever he went out by himself after dark, even in a car, what it was like working for a boss who pressured employees for sex and a lot more.

Tammy herself told him what life as an undocumented person would be like. No legitimate jobs would be available to him. He could work below minimum wage as a domestic, in a sweat shop or in agriculture. Or he could be a street whore, doing the same things her girls did for a fraction of the money.

He would have to buy a gun for protection and always be on guard. If it became known that he had no family or other connections, he could easily be kidnapped and sold to a pimp, or, worse, shipped to another country to work as a sex slave.

She told him that if he decided to stay, she would keep all his money, plus the money he earned on his back, and invest it according to his instructions. She would also invest her money and the girls' savings the same way, because she knew he was an expert.

She said that in ten years, she would give him all the money in his account, and he would have enough for him to buy first class identity papers and start a new life. Or he could change his mind any time and choose the move, the apartment and the remainder of the ten thousand. After ten years, she'd send the rest of the money.

Barnaby listened but didn't make up his mind, because was afraid to move out but also afraid of what he would have to do if he stayed. He remembered what he used to make his call girls do, and that scared him as much as the stories the women told him.

Three days went by. The fourth morning, he was eating breakfast when Tammy walked into the kitchen and said, "We're leaving for the airport in half an hour. If you don't give me a city, I'll pick it."

"I'm staying," he said. He put his head down.

Tammy called him into her office after he finished breakfast.

"You realize things will be different from now on," she said. "You won't be giving orders anymore. I will, and the girls will, because you are the rookie. I don't think they are going to be nice to you because of what you've done to them.

"Today you start your first lessons. If you listen carefully, things will go easier for you. You're going to watch the girls in action, and they'll explain what they do and why. When you're ready, you'll have your debut. Afterwards, I'll tell you more. Here's Tessy."

Tessy was bulging out of a tight exercise outfit and smiling a perky smile. He knew he better be careful with her because of some of the things he had done to her the past six months.

She took him by the hand as though he were her best friend.

"First we're going to get you into some of your new gear and then we're going to work out," she said as she led him to his room.

He saw the room had been completely rearranged. Now it was no longer a guest room, but more like a dorm room. He saw the small closet stuffed with clothes, and Tessy pulled out a drawer that had workout clothes and told him what to put on. He looked in the mirror when he was dressed and realized that if he saw himself jogging in that outfit, his mouth would be watering. That depressed him.

The small fitness room had a couple of treadmills and a handful of resistance machines. Tessy showed him how each one worked and told him he'd be doing the treadmill for forty-five minutes a day and the machines every third day.

"The only thing Tammy is interested in is your ass and your boobs," she said, "so these machines are to build up your chest muscles so your breasts stick out further and your butt muscles to make your ass big and firm. We're going to take it easy today, but your diet is going to have lots of protein, and you're going to be working those machines hard by next week.

The fitness session lasted about an hour, and then Tessy brought him back to his bathroom, and he showered. When he came out, he saw she had picked out clothes and laid them on the bed. It was an expensive woman's business suit. The only things that might not fit in with the female executive look were a sexy garter belt to be attached to the nylons, and the fact that there was no bra to wear under the tight white blouse beneath the suit jacket.

Tessy showed him how everything went on and then sat him down in front of his vanity and started handing him makeup materials.

"I'm not going to do anything," she said, "except tell you what you need to learn to do it by yourself. By next week, you don't want Tammy to see you without perfect makeup."

After a lot of trial and error, she told him he looked good enough to go to the pump room. He was wobbling on his high heels.

"You're lucky," Tessy said. "Those aren't very high. They're sensible business heels. In a week or two, you'll find it easy to walk on them."

The pump room was empty, except for a TV screen high on one wall, almost at the ceiling. It was on, but he couldn't see what was playing because the screen was at an odd angle, almost facing down. There was a recliner chair facing the TV and a stand next to it with a remote control and a small appliance.

"This is a breast pump," she explained, pointing to the device. "You are going to learn to operate it yourself, but someone will check on you to make sure you pump for at least sixty minutes."

She pulled a long tube away from the machine and showed him the suction cup and receptacle at the end of it.

"Take off your jacket and hang it up over there and then open the buttons of your blouse. I know it buttons the wrong way for you, but you'll get used to it. Now sit down here and take this suction cup in your hand. Put it on one of your nipples. Now turn on this switch here and watch.

"Do you see the pump sucking your nipple into it gently and then releasing it. You are going to suck each nipple for thirty minutes. After you get started, you will recline the chair until you are almost horizontal. You'll be able to watch the TV while you're lying down.

"You'll pump every morning and every evening. You won't notice much of anything at first. Your nipples might get a little sore, but that should go away quickly.

"You've got nice grapefruits breasts that fit your body perfectly. But Tammy knows most men want big round eggplants. They love to see lots of jiggle and flopping.

"The breast pump might take a while, but it's natural. It makes your body think you're pregnant, so your breasts grow huge and start filling with milk. Eventually, they'll be so full that you'll be eager to pump them every day because if you don't they'll start to hurt.

"Now recline! That's it! After thirty minutes, you'll hear a bell. Remember to switch, because someone will be checking on you, and you don't want to be caught not following instructions. After that you won't be disturbed for a while and you may fall asleep. Try not to fall asleep the first few weeks, because if you pump too long, the nipples could get sore. I have to leave now, but I'll be back when you're done."

Barnaby watched his right nipple being sucked in and released for a few minutes and then got bored and turned his attention to the television set. When the bell went off, he switched nipples. He didn't feel anything except the gentle sucking. It wasn't uncomfortable.

When Tessy came back for him, she had him button his blouse again and put on the jacket.

"Except when you're doing something that interferes with wearing your Miss Business Bitch outfit, you must wear it at all times," she said. "Sometimes costumers for the other girls or visitors will see you walking around and ask about you. That brings you more customers."

After a quick sandwich for lunch in the kitchen, Tessy led him to a room that looked like an expensive hotel room.

"This is where you'll probably do most of your work," she said. "The role-play story is that you're doing a quickie on your lunch break or having a secret rendezvous after work. You'll be the boss that the guy reports to, the one he hates. He's somehow managed to get you into this hotel room alone.

"Some guys like things kinkier. They want their woman boss trapped in a red velvet room in a whorehouse or a cheap flophouse or in a diner where there isn't even a bed for fucking, just a plastic counter. I'll show you all these rooms and more the next few days. There are actually only six rooms, but we can make up nineteen ways. This is one of the most popular, the peep room."

She led Barnaby into a large room with a bed in the middle and not much else. The only unusual things were the large holes in the walls, lots of them. Some were high -- there were even holes on the ceiling -- and some were low. There were holes in the corners and in the middle of each wall.

"A lot of clients pay to watch other clients," said Tessy. "The clients they see are exhibitionists, who pay to have sex in this room while others are watching. We also have other uses for it that I'll explain later. The rest of this afternoon you're going to watch. Follow me."

She led him out of the peep room and down the passage that went all round the room. The wall was full of holes, and she sat him down in a chair in front of one and pulled up a chair for herself in front of the hole next to it.

The rest of the afternoon was spent watching girls going one on one with clients. Tessy commented on what they watched: straight sex, anal, sadism, masochism, oral, fetish, submission, domination and things so strange she didn't know the names for them. One time, when the woman was humiliated, Barnaby was turned on for a while, but as soon as he realized he looked more like the woman than the man, the excitement was gone.

By the time they were done, he was exhausted. After dinner and a session in the pump room, he went to his room and fell into bed. Tessy woke him at ten the next morning led him through a routine similar to that of the previous day. Exercise -- only treadmill this time -- followed by breast pump, lunch, visiting more rooms and showing how they were used and then another afternoon watching the action in the peep room, followed this time by two more hours of watching after dinner and breast pumping.

The following day was Sunday, and nobody woke him up. When he got up and went to the kitchen, only Tammy was there.

"Over here is your breakfast," she said. "Most of the girls have the day off today, but you have nowhere to go."

She left the room.

He spent most of the day in his room watching television to keep his mind off what was happening to him. Sometimes he still succeeded in convincing himself this was a nightmare and he would wake up any minute. But then he'd look around and curse as he faced his reality.

He imagined breaking out of the bordello and making his escape, but he knew that all he had to do was walk out the front door. If he did that, he would be a good-looking woman with no resources, and he knew that would be much more dangerous than his present situation. His scheming mind told him that his best bet for now was to learn how to manipulate others as a woman as well as he had as a man. That might take time.

The next morning Tessy shook him awake for another day of exercise, breast pumping, visiting new rooms and watching the action in the peep room. He felt something funny in his breasts for the first time that day, a tingling, but when he looked at them, he didn't see anything different.

On Tuesday, after the exercise and breast pumping, Tessy led him to the peep room and said, "Sit down on the bed for a second. I'll be right back."

She closed the door behind her, and he saw a man sitting in a chair in the corner of the room looking at him. Today, the room was lit so brightly his eyes squinted, but he could see the man clearly enough to realize that he knew him.

"Hi Barnaby," man said. "I like your name. It's the weirdest whore name I've ever heard, but I once knew a guy named Barnaby. He was the only one I ever knew who was a bigger hardass than me."

The man laughed a cruel laugh.

"That guy really screwed me over. He played me for a chump. We even used to hire expensive hookers together and see who could make them cry first. He was more brutal and cruel than I was, and I learned a lot from him. He was like my guru. I loved what he could do.

"But then he screwed me out of a lot of money, and I was so beaten down that I had crawl out of town. It took me a few years, but now I'm back, and I was looking for him because one of my goals was to pay him back.

"I found him, but he had sold his business and retired. He wasn't making deals with anybody anymore, and there was no way I could get at him. He was like a different guy and even seemed apologetic for what he did. That made me even angrier.

"I'm telling you all this because when I found out Tammy had a virgin named Barnaby that she was selling, I couldn't help myself and bid way too much money in the auction. So even though I'm going to have a good time with you today, there's no way I'm going to get my money's worth, which makes me even angrier."

Barnaby was shaking. He tried to gather his wits. Even though the girls could make his new sex organs give him pleasure, he wasn't a woman. He was a man who didn't want sex with men.

"Just a minute," he said. "I'm still in training. I'm here to watch you with someone else in the peep room."

"What peep room?" said the man. "I thought this was the video room. You're trying to play me, aren't you? They told me you would. You sure sound like some tough businesswomen I've met. They would never let me into their pants, so I'll be thinking of them, too. A businesswoman named Barnaby. Perfect."

Barnaby heard a click and saw that Tessy was back and was taking a key out of the door and putting it in her pocket. She was holding a video camera.

"He's right," she said. "I told you we use this room for other things. It's also called the video room. Look."

Barnaby looked around and squinted in the lights, which seemed to be coming from everywhere. All the holes in the ceiling and high on the walls had either lights or cameras sticking out of them, and many of the holes lower down did, too. A sick feeling came over him, but he started to talk. As long as he was talking, nothing was going to happen, he thought, and maybe he could talk his way out of this.

"No," he said to the man. "There's a misunderstanding. They've been training me. But I'm not ready yet. They have to give me some more training before I can take on someone like you."

He went on and on, barely taking a breath, trying to think of something, anything. He saw Tessy filming and glared at her.

The man got up and laughed. He began talking, and Barnaby stopped. Let him talk, he thought, keep him talking. Keep the conversation going.

"You're good," the man said. "You sure don't look like a virgin, and I bet you aren't. They've probably tricked you up in some way. That makes me angrier. But I think I'm going to enjoy my businesswoman anyway. Come over here."

"No," said Barnaby. "I'm telling you, you're making a big mistake. Tessy, go and find Tammy and tell her what's going on. She knows I'm not ready yet. This is wrong."

Tessy kept filming him and didn't say a word. The man undressed and walked toward Barnaby, who tried to put the large bed between them. The man began chasing him around the bed. He was bigger and faster and wasn't wearing heels. It wasn't long before the man was able to grab his jacket.

Barnaby reached his arms back and shrugged out of the jacket. He kept running around the bed. He couldn't think of anything else to do. He managed to kick off his shoes so he could run faster. The man reached forward and got a hand in front of him and grabbed his blouse. It ripped away from Barnaby's body.

The man stopped, and Barnaby ran to the opposite side of the bed and faced him. He was breathing hard.

"They look too good," said the man, staring at his breasts. "Tammy cheated me again. She promised me natural, but they're too round to be real. I'm going to get some money back."

He made a lunge across the bed for the breasts, but Barnaby dodged him. Now there was more chasing around the bed, with the man's hands reaching out for the breasts. Barnaby leaned forward, which caused his ass to stick out behind him. The man grabbed his skirt and pulled him back. The skirt ripped away.

When the man got hold of the elastic band on his panties, it proved to be stronger than his skirt. With a yank, the man pulled Barnaby back far enough to get his other hand around Barnaby's chest and grab a breast. Then both breasts were covered by hands that were squeezing hard. Barnaby cried out.

"Well, I'll be," said the man. "They sure looked fake."

He kept squeezing and letting go and Barnaby was blowing air from his mouth trying to cope with the pain. He still had his back to the man, and now the man reached down across his stomach between his legs.

"I can't tell anything through all that hair," he said. "I better feel it when I stick my prick in."

He pulled down on the elastic, and Barnaby's panties were at his ankles. Barnaby quickly stepped out of them and began running again. The man laughed and gave chase. He was jogging behind the naked Barnaby. He seemed to be enjoying himself and was not in any hurry.

Then he grabbed Barnaby around the waist and lifted him off the ground. For a moment, he held the squirming woman in the air. Then he dropped her on her back on the bed. Barnaby bounced up and tried to scramble off, but the man had climbed on the bed after him and fell on top of him, knocking the wind out of Barnaby for a second.

The man lay there with his face inches from Barnaby's. His evil grin made Barnaby's blood run cold. He tried to move but could only squirm a little.

"You won't give up, will you, Barnaby," he said. "You are really acting up a storm for me, and I appreciate it. Owww!"

With a huge effort, Barnaby had brought his knee up and thrust it as hard as he could into the man's balls. The man jumped up in pain, but when Barnaby tried to get up, the man's body slammed down on top of him again.

"You bitch!" he yelled. "If that's how you want to play it, I will, too."

For a couple of minutes, he lay on top of Barnaby, his dead weight crushing the woman's body. Then, Barnaby felt him move his lower body. His legs between Barnaby's began pushing out, spreading Barnaby's legs wide. Barnaby felt something soft and spongy pushing at his crotch. He tried to move away from it, but the man was too heavy.

edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers