Swap Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers

Then the man raised himself to his knees, and Barnaby grabbed one side of the bed and tried to pull himself away. But the man's giant hands now grabbed each of Barnaby's small ankles and yanked them into the air, pulling Barnaby's body back into the middle of the bed. He looked up to see the man's smiling face above him.

"You're doing great, Barnaby," he said. "Keep it going."

Barnaby tried kicking at him, but the man just let the kicks move his hands while not letting go of the ankles. He laughed. Barnaby saw Tessy moving around the bed, sometimes aiming the camera at his face and sometimes aiming between his legs.

"Let's see what we can see," said the man as he pushed forward on the ankles, pushing the legs back toward Barnaby's shoulders. That lifted Barnaby's butt off the bed. The man looked down where the thighs were wide apart.

"There's so much hair in the way that I can't tell if you're a virgin or not. But I guess I couldn't really tell anyway unless you held still and I had a magnifying glass. So I may as well pretend you are and give you your first fucking."

He looked at Barnaby's angry face and laughed again.

"Are you ready for me to screw your brains out?"

As he said that, he dropped Barnaby's legs onto his shoulders and leaned forward, pushing Barnaby's thighs into his chest and raising his butt higher.

The soft mushy thing probing between his legs was now hard. Barnaby steeled himself for a hard thrust, but it never came.

"I wonder what you're thinking right now," the man said, breathing easily as he pushed slowly but steadily forward. "I'm thinking I want to make this last as long as possible so I can really feel it when I pop your cherry."

Almost as soon as he said this, Barnaby felt something give between his legs and a second later, he felt a stab of pain.

After the man burst through, he slowed down again, and Barnaby felt every inch of him entering and rubbing hard against his insides. He wasn't resisting at this point, just holding his breath and trying to ignore the pain.

At last the man was all in, and he laughed.

"That felt great," he said. "Let's see what it feels like a little faster."

But he didn't just go a little faster. He wrenched his tool out of Barnaby lightning fast, and Barnaby screamed loudly.

"That's what I want to hear," he said and pushed it all the way in just as quickly, causing another scream. "That's music to my ears."

He went fast for a few moments and then slowed down.

"I don't want to come too fast. I want to try lots of positions before I'm done with you. Tammy won't let me into your ass, because she told me a young sheik outbid me for that. I can't believe what he paid for you. But I can do everything else I want."

Barnaby's insides were in agony. He wasn't in control of his body, which was moving on the bed trying to find a position that was less painful. The man began pounding his ass into the mattress where the springs bounced it back up. Sometimes the man was coming down when Barnaby's butt was coming up, and the collision was twice as hard. Barnaby felt like his insides were being shaken loose from his bones.

As he wiggled and squirmed wildly, he felt something change in the man's movements. They were becoming more irregular.

"Oh no, you don't," said the man, and he slowed down. But Barnaby knew enough to move around even faster so the irregular movements of the man increased.

"You bitch!" he heard the man say, and then he repeated the phrase faster as he began to speed up again and start pounding him into the bed once more. The pain was incredible, but Barnaby kept moving.

"You bitch, you bitch, you bitch, you bitch, you biiiiiitch."

The man halted for a second and then slammed down hard and Barnaby felt something inside. The man was coming into him, and now he began pounding him hard again. After half a minute, the man collapsed on him.

The man's weight pushed down on him for what seemed like forever. Barnaby saw Tessy put her camera down and start looking at her watch. After a while, she came over and tapped the man on the arm.

"It's five minutes," she said. "Time to go."

The man growled, but he got up. He looked at Barnaby.

"You've got some blood between your legs, Miss Business Bitch, but that could be fake. If this was your first time, you sure learned fast. You got me off fast. But I'll be ready for your tricks next time."

He was dressing as he spoke. When he left the video room, Barnaby broke down and sobbed. Tessy didn't try to comfort him. She just took his hand and led him naked out the door. Tammy and a few of the girls gathered outside the room and watched as she slowly pulled him toward his room. He had trouble walking because each step caused pain between his legs. He looked at their faces and saw curiosity and excitement, but no sympathy.

In his room, Tessy washed the blood away and then spread his legs and inspected him. As she started to wash there, he cried out from the burning sensation. After cleaning him, she gently massaged the area with a cool cream.

"He didn't do much damage," she said as she sat down next to him. "Everything looks fine, and you should heal in a few days.

"It's funny. From what we've observed since you've been here, your personality hasn't changed. In your mind, you're still the same man you were before.

"Even though that's how you think, your senses are those of a woman. That's got to be driving you nuts. And it's going to get worse. Starting today, you aren't going to be alone. You're getting a larger bed, and one of us will sleep with you.

"When your vagina heals, we're going to begin pleasuring you. We're going to compete to see who can make you come the fastest and the hardest -- at first only with our mouths and fingers. You're going to love it as we build up you desire for woman sex. You'll get used to it first, then respond to it, crave it and eventually need it like an addict needs drugs.

"Look at your breasts. They are starting to respond to the pump. Can you see that your nipples are a little bigger now and the breasts are a little rounder? Your chest muscles are also pushing them out further because of the exercises.

"Your panties are getting tight because your butt muscles are getting bigger. We're going to have to change your size. The customers are going to love your round bum and big boobs.

"Once you are desperate for us to get you off with our fingers and tongues, we'll introduce dildos. They won't be large because we want you to stay as tight as possible. The men enjoy stretching a new girl.

"At first, we'll use our tongues along with the dildos. We'll slowly wean you from the oral so you can come with the dildo alone.

"Then we'll begin fucking you with strap-ons and work on every position a man uses -- including all the weird ones -- until we can make you come in all of them.

"A lot of our customers want their girls crazy with lust. If they choose you, you'll be deprived of sex for as many days as they are willing to pay for. You'll be restrained when you sleep so you can't use your fingers. In a few days, you'll be desperate for an orgasm. When the customer finally uses you, you'll gladly do anything for him so that he'll put his cock in you and let you finally come.

"You don't have to worry about physical abuse. If a new customer slaps you around, he'll be warned once, and if he does it again, he'll be pulled off, paddled on the nuts and expelled from here forever. There's seldom any trouble.

"Of course, they're allowed to toss you around on the bed and pound you as hard as they want in whatever position they like, and a lot of them look for the positions that are the hardest for you to handle. But you know that already.

"Anal will be the worst. None of us likes it. You have no idea what these guys can figure out to wreck a woman's ass. Once you are healed from your debut and begin the sex conditioning, you'll do your anal debut. It will be a surprise, just like your defloration.

"Okay, that's enough for today. Get some sleep and rest. You'll take your meals in your room today and tomorrow. Tammy will talk to you tomorrow."

*********************

The next morning, Tammy walked in with Tessy and sat down next to his bed. Tessy sat on the bed next to where he was lying.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue," said Tammy.

When he did, Tessy grabbed his tongue, curled it with her fingers and wrapped a thin bandage tightly round and round it, tucking the end into a fold. She stuck a small hook into the cloth, and attached a tiny scale weight onto the hook. Then she let it go.

"How does that feel?" asked Tammy. "You won't be able to pull your tongue back in your mouth. It will hang out all day and night. When you eat, we'll take off the wrap and the weight, and after you finish, we'll wrap you up again. I'll tell you why in a few minutes.

"Do you want to lie down while I talk or would you rather sit in the other chair?" she asked.

Barnaby slid painfully off the bed and sat down facing her, his tongue hanging out of his mouth.

"Yesterday was a huge success. Tessy told you about what's going to happen to you for the next few weeks, so I'm going to give you the big picture now.

"Because of your looks, we're going to start you out as our high-priced snob girl, Miss Business Bitch. We're telling customers that you were born wealthy and had a lot of servants, whom you abused. You were cruel and haughty, but your father lost all his money. A friend of your father's hired you for his business, and you did well because of your looks and because you were unscrupulous and didn't care how many customers or employees you hurt and humiliated to get your way. Sound familiar?

"But Miss Business Bitch made a big mistake. You borrowed from everyone and never paid them back until you borrowed from a dangerous man. He told you that if you didn't pay him back, he would disfigure you. You agreed to work here until you can pay him what you owe. You are angry and hate men. You prefer women. You don't want to be here but can't leave because of what he would do to you.

"I like the story, because it lets you be as nasty and uncooperative as you want to be in your role. You don't have to pretend to have a different personality. If you want, you can even tell the clients your real story, and they'll have a great laugh.

"When I saw how you fought against your first customer, I decided that your specialty will be gladiator. Some men pay extra for women who fight them. They especially love to humiliate women like Miss Business Bitch. Usually, our girls have to act these kinds of roles, but you won't have to.

"As you know, a lot of men get off on making the women do disgusting things. Often, the things they want the women to do are the very things that they are frightened of doing. Sound familiar? You can expect to be eating out a lot of dirty assholes, because my friend told me that's what you made her do, and I'll tell your clients that's what scares you most.

"The tongue trainer will prepare you for that. After a few days of wrapping your tongue, you'll practice curling it around yourself. You probably won't get it right away, so we'll have to wrap it up again, but eventually you should be able to curl it around as tight as it is right now and keep it that way.

"The little weights we will put on it are to stretch your tongue. We don't want to tear any muscles, but we want to gradually get your tongue longer so it can go deeper into the man's ass.

"Your body looks great, and we're going to make sure it stays that way with the diet and exercise program. We're already seeing some good results with your boobs and butt.

"Of course, in a few years, the boobs and ass will start to sag a little, so your sexy businesswoman role will be over. You won't be able to charge as much, so you'll meet a different class of clientele.

"I've talked to a friend who runs a lot of websites, and we've come up with an idea that will make you world famous. It's a reality show with you as the star. We'll video each new thing you do for the first time, and that will become an episode. The show will be called 'Whore's Progress.' You'll get a good percentage of the subscription money, so my friend and I are right, you'll make a lot more money to add the other money I'll be investing for you. You'll get all of it after ten years.

"Of course, you're free to leave any time you want with $10,000, the way I explained before. The money you earn up to the day you go will be sent to you ten years from today.

"One thing you should understand if you decide to leave earlier than ten years. I already told you the dangers of being an undocumented woman with no family. On top of that, you'll now be a reality show celebrity. People will recognize you from 'Whore's Progress,' so you'll have to be even more careful. There are crazy people out there you don't want to meet. Protection isn't free, so you may want to have a pile of money with you when you leave here.

"If you take the risk and leave and I don't hear from you in ten years, I'll look for you so I can give you your money. If I can't find you, I'll split your money with the girls.

"There's more to tell you later, but that's enough for now. Do you have any questions?"

Barnaby looked at her with the hatred of a vicious dog that's just been beaten by its master. He wanted to tear her apart, but he knew he was helpless to do anything. She smiled back at him.

For background on the stories of edrider73, see "Author Interview: edrider73" by Literoticauthor. Tag: "author interview."

edrider73
edrider73
1,068 Followers