Swapna

Story Info
How my Indian slut friend helped me to fuck her mom.
2.7k words
4.27
69.8k
55

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorosav79
zorosav79
34 Followers

First of all, please forgive me for any spelling mistakes or for using simple words as English is not my first language. My name is Erik and this will be a story about real events that happened to me a few years ago. I was an exchange student in Northern California having arrived Austria. It was hard to live far from your family but being a student was always fun. Having an accent I realized helped me to score some really cute girls that might be out of my league. I was always super kinky and with some girls I was pushing my limits further and further. One such relationship was with my neighbor, a 45 year old stay at home Mom that had a husband who was truck driver and always away from home. She introduced me a lot of fetishes that I only dreamed about. But this is not story about her.

University life was one long party, actually if truth be told it was a series of many parties which tended to blur into one. It was at one of these parties that I met a beautiful girl by name Swapna. Swapna was American born but of Singh descent, She had been raised by religious parents and was now studying at my University. There was something about Swapna and in an instant I was interested.. I had never fucked an Indian girl before and really didn't know what to expect or even if she would be up for it.

We met discretely. Right away she told me that she would need to hide me from her parents. Her parents actually knew that she was promiscuous as her Mom caught her couple times but out of love for their daughter they forgive her and hid everything away as she was intended to marry someone of her faith. It took me several weekends before Swapna even let me kiss her let alone go any further. I was starting to think this may be a non-starter of a relationship.

I decided though that it was going to be a case of all or nothing. One day my roommate was not at home so I decided it was time to bring Swapna to my room and to fuck her hard. She arrived, as beautiful as ever, dressed in a short skirt and heels. The door had barely closed shut before I had hands all over her. Fumbling with the buttons on her blouse I gradually undid it. I was expecting Swapna to be fighting back by now, protecting her modesty and maybe even her innocence, but she didn't. She wasn't exactly helping but for sure wasn't objecting. The last button popped open and I threw her blouse off over her shoulders. She had a beautiful pair of tits, larger than average, nipples straining against the fabric of her bra. I reached down, my attention turning to her skirt. Pulling her in close I could feel her heart beating fast as I grasped for the zip at the back. Slowly I pulled it down then watched as her skirt slid down her legs. Her knickers matched the bra, the pale cream fabric contrasting beautifully against her seemingly tanned appearance. Looking her in the eye I watched as Swapna smiled back.

"Like what you see?" she asked before turning her attention to my own state of dress.

In minutes we were both standing there in our underwear. What happened next took me totally by surprise. The innocent young Swapna practically ripped my boxers down and released my cock from inside. It was already half erect as a response to the lustful nature of our undressing. I watched as Swapna knelt down in front of me, her face now directly in front of my manhood. She took it in one hand, gently stroking the shaft and clearly enjoying the feel of it growing in her grasp. Then she did it, the one thing I didn't expect. She opened her mouth slightly and ran her tongue over the tip of my cock. I jumped at the sensation then watched as she opened up fully and took the whole head inside, pulling the foreskin back with her lips as she went. It seemed that the young Swapna was far less innocent than she portrayed.

I gasped as she worked my cock in her warm mouth, alternating between flicks of her tongue and long sucking motions. It was better than any blow job I'd had before and it was only a matter of time before I came. Was she really going to go all the way and let me fill her mouth with my sticky seed? Gradually she was working more and more of my cock inside her. I could feel the head touch the back of her mouth but there was no reaction, she just kept going. She had pretty much the whole length of my shaft inside before pulling it out, sucking away as she withdrew. Then again, all the way in and all the way out. I was moaning at the onslaught and knew I couldn't last much longer. I felt the tip of my cock twitch slightly and was sure that a little cum had leaked out but she just kept going. Another twitch and then the big one as I flooded her mouth with cum. Swapna though just knelt there and lapped it up. Not a drop spilt from her young mouth. Finally she stood back, surveying her handiwork and staring at my cock, a combination of her spittle and my sticky seed coating the head.

"Did you like that?" she asked "That was just for starters. You can do what you want. I am all yours, no limits here. Do you want to fuck your Indian slut babe?"

It was later that same day that I realised my own ambitions and fucked the young Swapna. God she was hot and god she was up for it. In fact it was Swapna who took the lead to start with, using her mouth once more to get me hard before impaling herself on my manhood. I didn't think of myself as being small, quite the opposite, so I was amazed with the ease that she sank down on my shaft. She was tight and I could feel her warm pussy walls stretched around the invader. A slow grind became a fast bounce as she rode my cock. I watched her tits bounce in rhythm with her hips and listened as she moaned. It was a good job there was nobody else in the house as it wasn't quiet by any means. Swapna was a moaner, a screamer and boy did I get to know it.

I reached down with one hand and placed my fingers over her pussy lips, feeling the warmth and wetness down below and seeking her clit. The way she shuddered told me I had found my goal. I teased as she rode and her moans continued, increasing in intensity the longer we continued. I thought she was going to cum there and then but Swapna had different ideas. She hopped off and lay at the side of me, legs open, her dripping pussy asking to be ravaged.

"Do it babe. Take me hard, slam your cock into my pussy."

I was in heaven. I wanted to take her hard, to fuck that young pussy like never before. I never realised that Swapna would be wanting the same. I thrust in, one long hard motion all the way until I bottomed out. And then I was off, like the piston of an old steam train, in and out. She screamed the whole the time, a mixture or pure carnal noise and her begging to be taken harder and harder. Eventually she stiffened up, her breathing coming in gasps, as her orgasm hit. I knew my own was building as well.

"Where, can I cum honey?"

"Are you really asking me that babe? You can cum any place you want, on my face, down my throat again, in my hair or deep inside my pussy; do whatever you want babe. One day when I am married you will make me pregnant babe."

I could feel the need growing in my cock but it didn't seem right to cum inside. What if she wasn't taking any protection, I really didn't want to ger her pregnant the first time. Quickly, and just in time, I pulled out and knelt across her small waist. With my cock now inches from her face, still slick with her juices, I felt her hand reach out and grasp the shaft. She continued to work me, long full strokes, using the remains of her pussy juice as a sort of lubricant. I moaned as the fire built in my head then, without any warning, I came all over her face. I was surprised once more as Swapna picked up my cum with her fingers and licked all of it off her face.

I really hadn't realized how much no limits meant to Swapna but over time I was going to find out. From that first fuck I was completely hooked on her. We fucked regularly, every time doing more and more kinkier things to each other. On one occasion, she sucked me off in the university library. Another time I came in her panties, making her wear them before dropping her off at a family party. If that wasn't enough, for my birthday she surprised me with an impromptu threesome, bringing some other Indian girl that she knew from her neighborhood. I came on the other girl's face and Swapna used her tongue to clean her up.

As time went on I found out more and more about my Indian slut. Swapna told me that she fucked for the first time when she was just of legal age. It was her teacher who took her cherry. From that day she said she had dick regularly. It was like an addiction, the larger the better. She explained that her parents were expecting to arrange her marriage one day, but she was scared that the husband chosen for her would will have a micro dick which couldn't satisfy her needs.

"I am a slut now," she explained "but Once I am married I will be faithful to my husband, even if he does end up having a small dick. That might be really hard though." She laughed before continuing. "My dad is a prominent man in our community; active in the temple and a lawyer. I am their youngest child and the family favorite out of all the children, having two older brothers. "

I could feel for her as it seemed her whole life was being planned out in front of the young woman. It was not surprising that she had rebelled in this way.

One day Swapna, invited me to her house to study. I was not alone with her. There was one more guy and two girls. It had to be like that as her parents would not allow us to be there alone. I was introduced to her parents as her maths study partner. Her Mom Neeha was just like Swapna; equally beautiful, just an older version. She was in early 40's. Her dress was a little more traditional compared to Swapna and there was something about it which turned me on. My dick got super hard as soon as I saw her. Of course I realized that my chances to score Neeha were slim to none.

Some months later; Swapna became obsessed with master/slave play. That became her new fetish and she expected me to push her limits more and more each day. There was the humiliation as I would spit on her face or in her mouth and then the pain as she wanted to be slapped all over, her face, her body and especially her ass. All of this was before I could even think of fucking her.

The end of the academic year was coming closer and since Swapna was little older than me this was to be her final year. It was becoming surreal. In the evenings she started seeing potential fiancées while in the afternoons she would be wearing a collar in my room and fucking like a slut.

"Please humiliate your Indian slut my master. Show her that you own her body," she would say.

She developed a taste for spunk and this was introduced to our role playing. I would ejaculate in her drink and watch as she downed it, drink and cum in one go. She told me later she literally almost came there and then while my sperm induced drink filled her mouth and how she dreamt of doing the same whilst sat around the table with her parents and brothers.

Then it happened. One day Swapna came to my room extremely pissed off. One of the potential husbands for her that she really didn't like returned to her house and after a visit her Mom informed her that he would be the one. Swapna complained and even though her dad was on her side, her Mom insisted; you are going to get married to this man.

"He looks like a sissy, I can't even stand him."

She was crying. I tried to comfort her and of course the best way was by fucking her and treating her like a whore. While I was fucking her from behind an idea came to my mind.

"Neeha, you are my MILF Indian bitch, but I bet you never knew that I fucked your daughter too."

As soon as I say that Swapna start role playing that she was her Mom.

"Fill my Indian pussy honey. You can fuck me anytime as well as my daughter. You own both of our pussies babe."

I came stronger than ever before filling her pussy. We kind of didn't say anything about it, but next time we went straight into the same role play.

"So, you want to fuck my Mom honey?" Swapna asked me after sex.

"Yeah, would be cool. Your Mom is super hot, but that will never happen," I joked.

Swapna didn't respond.

A couple of months later Swapna was officially engaged to her future husband. She was devastated by that as she didn't find her husband physically attractive but he was coming from one of the richest Singh family in the area. As preparations for her wedding were progressing, so was her anger towards her Mom. We moved our role play on. Swapna imagined stealing her Mom's panties and dressing as her before I fucked her. She would then return them to her Mom's drawer for her Mom to wear. On another occasion that famous sperm induced drink that she will drank before was introduced to her Mom as well. I came in a milk glass and Swapna would make a smoothie with my cum in it, ready for her Mom to drink. She laughed about it, a token of happiness in her role playing games.

One day Swapna became so angry at her Mom. They had yet another argument and this time it was a big one. We were discussing it and I was trying to comfort her. All of a sudden Swapna stopped and said

"Oh my God, I think I have idea how you will fuck that bitch."

Of course I became extremely interested to hear her impossible plan.

"You know those pictures you took of me? The ones with your cum on my face. Those with you fucking me in the ass. Even better, those of me wearing collar and kneeling front of your dick."

"Yes, what about them?" I asked.

"Well, I need them. I will show them to my Mom and tell her that unless she fucks you, you will leak them out. That will not only destroy her daughter's future, but will devastate the whole family. We will blackmail that bitch. I will tell her that you are blackmailing us honey. You can fuck her. The only thing I ask you is that you treat her like a whore. Oh, and that after a few session you include me as well. She will be our own personal slave. She will not know I am part of this plan though."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Swapna was kinkiest girl I had ever met, but her, wanting to blackmail her own mother and help me fuck her was more than I expected.

"Babe, if that bitch wants me to get married to that sissy, she will need to take your cock."

Swapna was so excited. She meant every word of it.

zorosav79
zorosav79
34 Followers