Swapped

Story Info
Troian Bellisario wakes up as Lucy Hale.
2.9k words
4.5
21.1k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Early in the morning, Troian Bellisario opened her eyes as the rising sun shined down on her. She woke up lying next to her fiancée Patrick, a surprise as she was alone in a hotel when she awoke, no clue that her man would show up to surprise her. She slid over and kissed him on the cheek before sitting up.

"This place looks better in sunlight," she said, commenting on the room she had checked into and immediately fell asleep in the night before.

Troian walked past the mirror, not looking and sat down on the toilet. She did her business and walked back to the mirror and sink. While washing her hands she looked up and almost jumped out of her skin.

"What the!" she yelled as she saw a reflection of her friend Lucy Hale, not herself. "Lucy?"

Troian looked around confused, wondering if this was just a dream. She pinched herself on the arm and winced in pain.

"What kind of joke is this!?" she yelled to herself.

Troian walked out of the bathroom and looked around the room, seeing various pictures of Lucy hanging up. She was beginning to panic as she saw Lucy's diamond-encrusted cell phone sitting on the table in front of the vanity mirror. As she stared at Lucy's face again, she slowly turned her head around to look at Patrick, the man whose ring she had on her real hand, laying naked in the bed. The look of confusion started to shift to a look of horror.

"That bastard," she thought as he woke up.

"Hey Lucy," he said in a sweet voice. "Why are you staring at me?"

"No reason," she said, forcing a smile.

A very naked Patrick stood up and walked over to her, giving her a deep kiss while pushing his flaccid dick against her hairy pussy.

"That was the best night of my life," he whispered in her ear. "Thanks again for the San Antonio idea."

Troian thought back to a few days earlier. Patrick had told her that he was heading to Texas to do some filming for a new movie. She was sad that he was leaving and gave him a very good night before he went on his way. Hearing him now say that his night with Lucy was 'the best night' only added to the humiliation of his infidelity.

"I told you Troian would buy it," she said, wanting to vomit.

"I'm going to grab a quick shower," he said, patting her on the ass as he walked by.

Troian hung her head low as she was left alone in the room. She stared down Lucy's body, spotting blobs of dried semen all over her breasts.

"That piece of shit," she thought to herself.

Troian sat down in front of the mirror, still depressed, when she heard Lucy's familiar ring tone going off. She picked up the phone and saw her own name and picture staring back at her.

"Hello?" Troian asked.

"Troian, why am I you!?" Lucy screamed into the phone.

"What about me? I'm you!," she said back. "Also, why is my fiancée in your bed!?"

Lucy remained quiet on the other end of the line. The short woman had just realized that her affair had been discovered and she did not know how to respond.

"Well?" Troian asked, getting impatient. "You like having my fiancée leave his-his stuff on your chest!?"

"Troian, I don't know what to say," she responded.

"I'm going to get back at you!" Troian yelled before hanging up the phone and slamming it onto the table.

Troian stood up and started to get dressed, not used to seeing such smaller clothes. She dug through the dresser and found the shortest pair of shorts she could find, finding a pair of cutoffs that barely went past Lucy's ass cheeks. She grabbed a super-tight white tank top, completely ignoring the underwear drawers. After slipping on some flip-flops and sliding Lucy's phone in her pocket, she walked into the bathroom and yelled to Patrick.

"I have to go out," she said. "See you again tonight?"

"You know it, be prepared for the cobra," he said with laugh.

Troian snickered before thinking, "more like the inchworm".

With Lucy dressed in a very revealing outfit, Troian walked out of the house and started to walk down the street. It was still early in the morning so the foot traffic was not at its highest but she still got various looks from curious men and disgusted women. She flashed a smile at everyone she could, shaking her ass with each step away from them.

After a long walk, Troian made it to her real house. She knocked on the door and received no response. Looking in the driveway, she saw her cobalt-blue Mercedes gone from the driveway, probably still at the hotel. The woman tried to get in but the door was locked. She started to walk away when she spotted her fifty-year-old neighbor taking out the trash. The body-swapped woman hatched an idea in her brain and started to walk towards the man.

"Hi," she said as she arched her back and putting her tightly-hugged breasts on display for him.

"Um, hi," the man said, staring directly at the outline of Lucy's puffy nipples against the tight, white tank top. "Can I help you?"

"I really hope so, my friend Troian lives next door and she wanted me to feed her cat but she locked the door," she said. "Did she happen to give you a spare set of keys?" Troian asked, knowing she had not.

"No, I'm sorry," he said as he started to walk back towards the house.

"Oh damn, well can I use your phone to call her?" Troian asked, twirling a lock of Lucy's hair in her finger.

"I can see your phone bulging out of your pocket," he responded.

"I get terrible service here," she said. "Please?" she asked, pursing her lips together and putting a cute, sad look on Lucy's face.

Troian brought Lucy's hands together, smashing her breasts together between her arms and forming a bigger cleavage. The man nodded and allowed her inside. He pointed her towards the phone but Troian had no interest in the phone. Instead of calling her body, she slowly backed the older man into the wall, confusing him.

"I just thought of something much better than a phone call," she said, Lucy's finger sliding across his cheek.

"Wh-what is that?" he asked, his heart pounding out of his chest.

Without saying a word, Troian pushed Lucy's lips to his, her tongue sliding across his tongue and finding its way down his throat. Lucy's hands went to his cheeks, holding him in place while she controlled the kiss. She continued invading his mouth for nearly a minute before pulling away, I thick strand of saliva connecting their front teeth. She wrapped the fluid around Lucy's finger and slowly sucked it clean.

"Is your wife home?" she asked, knowing he was single.

"I'm not married," he said, his brown eyes wide open, still panting from amazement.

Troian giggled before pulling her phone out of her pocket.

"How would you like to help me create a movie?" she asked.

"What kind of movie?" he responded, his brain still in a haze.

"It's a little film called 'Little Lucy Fucks a Grey-Haired Man'," she said with a laugh. "It's a working title."

Troian set the phone to record and set it up on a far table, enough to get both full bodies in view. With her ass to the camera, she slowly walked over to the man, bent forward and peeled the tight shorts down her luscious legs. The camera caught the man drooling as his eyes caught a look at the hairy pussy of the woman almost half his age.

"You like?" she asked as Lucy's fingers brushed through the hair.

"Uh, yeah!" he yelled as he started to reach for her pussy.

Troian stopped him and turned for the camera, giving it a look at Lucy's cunt. She grabbed his hand and used it as a dildo, running it up and down the slit, making her very wet, very fast. Troian quickly noticed that it took a lot less stimulation to get Lucy going than she did herself. It was a thrilling feeling for the girl, finally experiencing a heightened sex drive for really the first time.

"You wanna see my boobies?" Troian asked, pulling the shirt off of Lucy's body before he could answer, giving him an up-close and personal sight of her fresh young chest.

Lucy's fully nude five-foot-two frame was dead center of the camera as she felt drool land on her shoulder. She giggled and gave the man a kiss as a hand went to her chest, feeling the bigger boobs being rubbed. She loved the feeling of having her breasts groped before but loved it more now with more flesh to fondle.

Troian allowed Lucy's body to be molested for a good two minutes before she turned to the man, pressed her hands on his chest and slowly slid down to her knees. She grabbed at the waistband of his sweatpants and ripped them down, leaving herself face-to-face with a bulge in his briefs.

"I bet you have a big, meaty cock," she said loudly, making sure the camera could catch Lucy's voice using those words.

Troian ripped down the underwear and was met with a stiff six-inch cock just inches from Lucy's mouth. She looked over at the camera and smiled as she opened the mouth and allowed the cock to slide in. The man groaned as she felt Lucy's lips and tongue brush against the sensitive head of his seldom-used cock. The man had not had sex in two years and now was not only having his cock sucked, it was being sucked by an extremely sexy thirty-year old inside of an equally as sexy twenty-six-year-old's body. He had no idea it was a revenge fuck but he would not have cared. He only cared about himself, which is why the grey-haired man had been single for so long.

Troian brought Lucy's hands behind her back, interlacing her fingers and allowing her head to do all the work. With her eyes locked on the camera, she bobbed Lucy's head back and forth, slowly increasing the pace. The man rested his hand atop her head, grabbing hold of her short black hair and helping her go faster. She looked up at him and giggled before closing her eyes and allowing her throat to be used as nothing more than a sex hole.

The man pulled the girl's head out, leaving pop loud enough to be caught on the camera, as air was allowed back in her throat. Lucy's mouth shut and smiled as he rubbed his soaking wet cock up and down her face, leaving a light saliva mask behind. After a few more cock-slaps to her cheeks, her mouth opened back up.

Troian brought her hands up to his cock and stroked each side of it while only the head was held tightly by her puckered lips. To the camera, Lucy looked like a baby sucking on a bottle while inside, Troian was giggling her brains out.

"This'll show you for fucking my man," she thought to herself as she looked up at the man.

Troian grabbed hold of the man's cock tightly and started to lick the member like a popsicle. His groans were growing louder. Troian could tell that he could cum at any moment so she knew her oral pleasing had to stop. The older woman wanted the world to see her younger, tinier friend getting what she deserved.

Lucy's body straightened up, standing in front of the man. She licked her hand and rubbed her pussy to make sure it was nice and wet. Troian turned around and lifted her foot up onto a wooden chair, presenting Lucy's needy pussy.

"Fuck me like a slut," she yelled.

"You are a slut," he grunted as he shoved his meaty cock into Lucy's tight snatch.

Troian screamed out in exaggerated moans, making Lucy seem like a porn star to the viewing audience. Each forward thrust was met with a noise that started deep and ended higher in pitch. She grabbed her new pair of breasts again and tugged them as hard as she could.

The man was holding on tight to Lucy's perfectly round ass. His fingers dug in, leaving red marks behind as his hips were moving faster than they ever had. The man was in heaven as he stared at the naked back in front of him. He hawked back and spit a big loogie directly between her shoulder blade. Troian looked back at the man and started laughing uncontrollably, only brought back when she felt Lucy's growing clit beginning to slide against his cock.

The heightened sex drive was still something that Troian was not used to. It would usually take several minutes for her to get a rush of pleasure to shoot through every single nerve but as Lucy, it took only a minute. She started to feel some warm liquid splashing out of Lucy's cunt and dripping down her inner thigh. Not used to Lucy's body, she had no idea how long it would take to reach her breaking point.

The man temporarily pulled his cock out of the girl and violently slapped it against her reddening pussy lips. Troian looked back, Lucy's mouth wide open and grunting, her nose crinkled up like rabbit. She gave him a look that he had never seen before. She wanted him to stop the games and just fuck her like an animal. Luckily, he was smart and picked up on it. His wet cock found its way back into her tight, warm cunt and violently moved in and out.

Troian had Lucy's body bent forward as far as possible, the leg on the chair pressed almost against her heaving stomach. Her breathing was increased to a level she was unfamiliar with. She knew that Lucy's body was about to explode and made sure to look at the camera, ready to show the audience the face that a select few had ever seen.

Seconds after Lucy's face was on camera, Troian shut her eyes and screamed as an intense orgasm washed over her. The entire body shook and spasmed as a torrent of pussy juices rushed out of the roughly-fucked cunt, coating the man's fifty year-old cock and giving him as much lubrication as possible. The man could not hold on, ready to explode himself.

With Lucy's body still spasming, Troian fell to her knees and looked up at the man, keeping her mouth tightly zipped closed. As her body continued to twitch, she watched as thick ropes of warm, slimy semen splashed on Lucy's face. She was amazed at just how much cum could come out of the old man. With a big smile on her face, she finally relaxed just as the last big shot went directly her nose. She started to laugh as he wiped the remaining seed off in her hair.

Troian remained on her knees for nearly a minute before the man helped her to her feet. She smiled at him before looking at the camera, cum literally dripping form her face to her chest and the floor below. She got right up to the camera and smiled at it, allowing her cum-covered face to be on full display. She shoved a finger up Lucy's nose, collecting the cum that had shot up it and sucked it clean off of it.

"Tasty!" Lucy's voice said. "A girl can't possibly love anything more than a healthy helping of warm, sticky, salty cum."

Troian blew a kiss to the camera before licking her fingers one last time and stopping the video. She turned back to the man and gave his cock a kiss before she scurried off to the bathroom. After a quick cleanup, she came back into the kitchen and put her revealing clothing back on. She gave the man a kiss before rushing out of the house. While she was all for getting revenge on Lucy, she hated the feeling of having her old neighbor fuck her and leave his man batter on her face. Luckily for her, Lucy would have to take the bullet.

Troian took the phone, turned it off and hid under the lawn gnome before heading off back to Lucy's house. Patrick was gone when she got there so she was alone. Troian stripped all of Lucy's clothes off and crawled back into bed, hoping that she would be back in her own body when she awoke.

Several hours later, Troian awoke in her blue Mercedes, parked outside of a Starbucks in Pasadena. She let out a huge sigh knowing that she was back to herself. She inspected her body, making sure that it was absolutely her, which it was. She started her expensive car and made her way back home.

Troian went into her house and changed her clothes before heading out to the front yard. She lifted up the gnome to find Lucy's diamond-covered phone and turned it on. There was no password so she was easily able to access the content, finding the video of the quick fuck-session with the old neighbor. The tall brunette laughed her as off watching what she had done to her former friend before composing an email.

"Dear Harvey," she started, the email address for Harvey Levin, the czar of TMZ, entered up top. "You're welcome. Love TB!"

"Little Lucy Fucks a Grey-Haired Man, starring Troian as Lucy," she said as she started to rub herself while watching the video. "I still don't know why this all happened but you deserve it, bitch!"