Swapping Brides

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

Adam watched as they hunched and squealed and finally broke apart. Alyssa showed Nessa how to "trib" and the two women rubbed their pussies together until both had another explosive climax. It was at that point Alyssa and Nessa turned their attentions to Adam.

"Poor baby, we've ignored him for over 30 minutes," Nessa said to Alyssa.

"You can ignore me like that any time you like," Adam laughed. "That was the damned sexiest thing I've ever seen!"

"Oh, yeah?" Alyssa giggled. "How about this, then?" She and Nessa teamed up and began licking and sucking his cock until it was solid and shining.

"I've never seen him that hard and stiff before, it's amazing," Nessa remarked. "We're going to fuck your brains out baby, aren't we sweetie?" She said to Alyssa.

"Uh-huh," Alyssa agreed, kissing Nessa again. "You ride his cock and face me, I'll ride his face and we'll switch it up. Good thing I made him a good dinner tonight, he'll need his strength to keep up with us two horny bitches!"

Nessa laughed as she got on top of her husband and swiveled herself down and inched further down his shaft. He really did feel bigger and harder and his virility was amazing. Had he become a new person in so short a time? If so, all the bullshit with Jack had been worth it. She didn't intend on leaving Adam again, especially not if he could handle two wanton women. Alyssa was a new and very welcome playmate and Nessa wondered just how Adam could have resisted her charms for so long. There was obviously far more to her husband than she had ever suspected.

"Oh my fucking GOD!" Nessa shouted as her husband's cock fucked her hard. She let her words be muffled as she and the other blonde kissed heatedly. She liked kissing Alyssa, the softness was so different from the roughness of a man, with beard stubble and such. Still, both had their plusses and the thick cock that was battering her cunt proved that. Her body trembled with pleasure as the three lovers came close to completing a 3-point orgasm. There was one final yell and that goal was reached.

"I don't know about you kids," Alyssa smiled "But I need food. I made a cake earlier, why don't I put on coffee and we can take a break. But I do mean a break -- I want more -- from both of you," she grinned. Her friends agreed and followed her downstairs.

"Where are you going to stay if you aren't going back to Jack?" Adam finally voiced the question as they ate.

"I have my own bank account with about 20 thousand in it, I'll be okay for a bit," Alyssa told them both. "I can always call some friends, if I have to."

"No need," Nessa chimed. "Stay here. You can help me with the housework and cooking, I'm nowhere near as good as you are. We won't charge you a penny and there's two huge bedrooms that are empty, take whichever one you want."

"What if I don'twant one ofthose bedrooms?" Alyssa grinned, kissing Nessa quickly on the lips. "What if I want to keep using the one that we usedtonight?"

Nessa's voice took on a dulcet tone as she thought over Alyssa's tempting suggestion. "I'm sure that something like that could be worked out. I'm sure Adam won't object, will you sweetheart?"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12