Swapping Daughters

Story Info
Two girls swap parents for a wild night.
3.1k words
4.4
634.6k
167

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 05/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Orcaman47
Orcaman47
445 Followers

Julie and I were totally naked, on top of the bed, making love when our daughter, Candie entered the room. We were at a nudist resort, so she too was clothesless. We were in a version of the missionary position, but Julie’s legs were wrapped around my hips, so there was no question as to what we were doing. Our suite was equipped with curtains rather than doors on the rooms, and our curtains were tied open. Candie had been quiet when she patted in on the lushly carpeted floor. Julie had her eyes closed, so she didn’t know of Candie’s presence. I could see her young body out of the corner of my eye. Knowing she was watching me fuck her mother gave me an extra thrill. I pretended not to notice her.

Julie and I had talked about how Candie had developed and we knew it wouldn’t be long before she was sexually active. I had gotten Julie pregnant when she was 16, and even at that, I was not the first boy to sample her wares. Julie and I were both glad Candie had not gotten pregnant yet.

“Did he fuck you good baby?” I asked Julie, as I pounded into her. We both knew that she had gone to the room of Max, one of the other guests at the resort. She made no effort to cover or conceal the evidence of their sexual dalliance. “He’s got a big cock” I continued, “did he know how to use it?”

My hands were on her rock hard nipples and the rhythm of my stroking caused a sensual massage of her ample breasts. She had a big smile on her face. “Oh yeah, he knew how to use it all right.” She panted, “one of the best fucks I’ve had, aside from you. He said he’d like to do me and Candie sometime.”

Again, out of the corner of my eye I noticed Candie. Her trim hips seemed to be rocking back and forth, not unlike Julie’s. Then she moved to a position directly behind us. I knew that from the new venue she could easily watch my meat gliding in and out of her mother’s sopping slot.

“Greedy bastard!” I said as I bent my head forward and licked at Julie’s left nipple.

“He also said he’d like you to do Jackie and to pop Lisa. What do you think of that? He’s not greedy, he’s willing to share.” Her movements were becoming uncoordinated.

“Thinking about Candie fucking some hot stud just turns me on big time.” I said, as I increased the tempo. “That hot little body of hers is so damn inviting.” I continued stroking. “I wonder if she’s still cherry.”

“I think she is” Julie answered. She began strumming her clit in time with my thrusts. “But I know she does herself once in a while. I bought her a toy for her last birthday. I just hope she is initiated by someone as good as you or Max. He was slow and gentle and then fast, then slow...he almost drove me crazy.” Her body suddenly bucked and a flush of color came over her chest. Her breathing became ragged and she bit her lip. It was the third orgasm she had experienced in that session. “It would be really great to watch our baby take her first cock.” Julie said.

That put me over the top. I had a vision of our beautiful young daughter on her back with a big cock sliding in and out of her hot pussy. I could imagine her tits bouncing and her face grimacing with pleasure. My cock was as hard as an iron bar as I pounded in and out of my wife’s furnace-hot sex box. After a few more strokes I was unloading a massive volley of scalding spunk into her hungrily clutching womb. I pumped a couple of more times and then I collapsed onto her. My mind held onto the imagined image of our daughter’s first real fuck.

As my peter became limp, I slid down Julie’s body, kissing, licking and nibbling as I did. When I reached her pubes, I kissed and licked around the thick but tidy mat she kept there. Copious quantities of sex sauce were oozing from her sex slot. I scooped up some of that which was pooling on the bed and rubbed it into her belly skin. I felt a dollop of cum slip out of my cock. I knew Candie could easily see what was going on if she was watching. I hoped she was. I felt my dick trying to get stiff again, just thinking about it.

A few seconds later it was fully hard and I could feel the weight of my balls as they hung in their sac. There was a salty taste in my mouth as my tongue brought the froth of Julie and her lover and me and her and a little sweat to my palate.

“Oh baby, you do that too well. I’m not going to be able to stand up if you keep going.”

”I like it when you can’t get up. I want you to stay on this bed for the rest of the night.”

“We can’t stay here all night. We’re supposed to meet Max and Jackie for dinner in an hour.”

“After I finish eating you I won’t need dinner at all. Speaking of eating, I wonder what Candie tastes like.”

“You nasty pervert. Would you really eat your own little girl?”

“I assume that’s a rhetorical question.”

“Would you really want to fuck her?”

“Are you kidding? I’ve wanted to fuck her ever since she started growing boobs!”

“Do you think she knows we fuck other people?”

“Well, I’m not too worried about it. I suspect she knows. Remember you spent that whole night with Steve when we were here last year and when you came back to the room you looked pretty well fucked to me.”

“Oh, you mean the time I came in and our little girl was sitting on your lap?”

“She has been sitting on my lap all her life.”

“Yeah, but not like that…with her legs around your hips and your cock touching her pussy lips…in the nude!”

“Well, I told him to behave but he wasn’t listening. At least I didn’t cum on her.”

“Yeah, at least.”

Suddenly Candie was standing next to us.

“Mom, dad…what are you doing?”

I knew she knew exactly what we were doing.

“Oh nothing, just checking mom for fleas.”

“Fleas?”

“Yeah, the resort manager said to be sure to keep an eye out for them.”

“I see, should someone be checking me too?”

“No honey, your dad is just teasing…”

“Yeah, really what I’m doing is checking for sleaze. You’re too young to worry about that.”

My cock was fully hard now and I made no effort to hide it as I climbed up onto the bed next to Julie. I casually wiped the moisture from my chin.

“Lisa and me are going down to the lake with Chad and Kirby tonight, okay? We’re going to roast some wieners on an open fire.”

“Roast some wieners eh? Do the guys know that?”

“Dad, you’re being rude.”

“So where are you going to get the fire? Between your legs?”

“Dad! Hush!”

“Sorry.”

“That’ll be fine honey, just be careful with those boys. You and Lisa look out for each other. Those boys are a few years older than you and they might have more than food on their minds once they get you two naked girls down to that lake in the dark.”

“Oh mom. Is sex all you think about?”

I reached over and kissed my wife’s neck. “Don’t I wish that was all she thought about.”

She shook her head in mock disgust. I watched her sweet ass sway as she retreated from the room.

Hours later we were relaxing in Max and Jackie’s suite. Julie was sitting on the floor between his legs as he massaged her back and neck. Jackie was lying on the couch with her head on my thigh as I casually cupped her breast, lightly tweaking her nipple. We had enjoyed a light dinner and were just talking. The topic had turned to our daughters and sex and sex with our daughters. Julie had reached back between her and Max and made a comment on how the topic seemed to affect him. Jackie had reached up and cupped my balls and agreed that the affect seemed to be contagious.

Just then the girls entered the room. They had been drinking cheap wine and they kind of reeked as they sat down with us. Candie, usually pretty careful about her poses, sat on the floor cross-legged, facing Max and Julie. Lisa sprawled on the other sofa, not careful about modesty either.

“Nice view, honey.” I said.

“Oh dad. It’s not like you haven’t seen my pussy before.”

“Yeah, but Max hasn’t”

“He’s seen Lisa’s…you seen one you seen ‘em all…”

“Not so, some are a lot prettier than others.”

“Mr. Mitchell, are you saying my pussy isn’t pretty?”

Now I was in for it.

“Yeah Ted, are you saying my little girl’s pussy isn’t as pretty as your little girls’?”

“No. That’s not what I meant. I’m sure yours is pretty.”

“Daddy, I thought you said mine was the prettiest pussy you had ever seen?”

“Hey, wait Ted. I thought you said mine was the prettiest!” Oops, mother and daughter rivalry was emerging.

“Ted, do you mean mine isn’t pretty?” Now Jackie was getting into the fray.

“I’m sorry I said a word.”

My daughter stood up and walked, on wobbly legs over to Max and her mother. “Mr. Dana, who do you think has the prettiest pussy?”

At the same time Lisa joined her and they both got down on hands and knees with their asses facing Julie and Max.

“Oh no you don’t, I’m not getting into this one…” Max tried to dodge a bullet. I saw Julie reach back between them again.

“I thought you wanted to get into at least one of them.” She said.

In an instant Max reached ahead with his fingers and quickly inserted one in to each of the two girls just inches from him.

“There, I got in to both of those hot little bitches…now I’m happy.”

The girls squealed and fell forward.

“Yes, happy, but are you satisfied?” Julie rubbed her hands on Max’s legs.

Jackie piped in, “Don’t leave poor Ted out of the fun.” She flicked her tongue out and licked my throbbing cock.

“I know what, lets trade daughters for the night.” Max said it. I’m glad I didn’t.

“Daddy!” Lisa said as both girls rolled over to look at us with wide eyes. “What if Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell are nasty perverts?’

“Well baby, that might turn out to be fun…what do you think Candie?”

She looked at me and I saw lust in her eyes. Her nipples were hard and her clit was peeking out of its little hood.

“If my mom and dad say it’s okay its fine with me…”

Julie stood up to get us all a round of drinks to toast the occasion, uncovering Max’s massive erection for all of us to see. “It’s okay with us honey.” I watched Candie’s tongue dart out to lick her lips. My little girl was about to become a woman.

For another hour our two families chatted and drank. The girls spent a lot of time whispering and giggling. I was mesmerized watching their lithe bodies, slim hips, perky breasts and slender thighs. I also made a point to take special appreciation of their flat tummies, tight asses and sweet looking pussies.

At one point Julie and Max went into the kitchen to get more snacks. They were gone for quite a while and it was pretty quiet. Lisa and Candie remarked that it was taking a long time and maybe they needed some help. Jackie and I looked at each other knowingly.

“Hey, do you guys need help?” Lisa shouted, standing to offer assistance.

“No, almost done, be there in a second.” was Julie’s reply.

A few seconds later Julie and Max entered the room, each carrying a bowl of chips and dip. I noticed that Max’s cock was only half-hard and looked shinny with moisture. Julie’s nipples looked hard and red.

“Huh” I said. “Maybe we should trade wives, and daughters.”

“Hey, okay with me.” Max said.

“No fair!” Candie asserted. “We want to swap moms and dads, not just dads.”

“Oh, Okay, baby!” I taunted

Lisa quickly ran over and sat on my thigh. As she draped her arm around my shoulder her firm little tittie brushed against my face. “I’m not a baby. Candie is a baby!” She playfully squeezed my face into her chest. I could smell her natural fragrances, wine and sex. My cock shot to full hardness in an instant.

Later we gathered up our adopted daughter and headed back to our suite.

I gave Candie a big hug and a hot, open-mouthed kiss. “Okay sweetie, now you be a good girl tonight.” I squeezed a handful of her ass in my hand.

I could feel her tits pressed into my chest and again my cock sprang to life. “Okay daddy, I’ll be real good tonight.”

Julie and Lisa walked ahead, arms around each other’s waists as I admired their bodies. We all climbed into bed together as soon as we made it back to our room. Lisa slept between Julie and I, at least for a little while. We were treated to a very hot bisexual teenager with seemingly unlimited energy.

First, she sucked me off, not stopping until I fired a giant load of spunk deep into her throat.

While she sucked me, my wife sucked her tits and I sucked and ate her ass and pussy. Unfortunately, I was so wiped out from the drink and exertion that I fell asleep almost immediately.

Luckily, I awoke a quarter of an hour later. By then, Lisa and Julie were locked in a saphic wrestling match, each trying to out do the other with the skill and enthusiasm of near nymphomania. As much as I wanted to join in, my wife informed me that it was a girls only event, so I contented myself with watching and stroking. My cock ached from so many erections in such a short time, but I was able to squirt a couple of strings that landed on Lisa’s ass and ran down her crack.

In the morning I was awakened by Lisa voraciously attacking my nipples while Julie sucked my cock. It was about 7:30 and I couldn’t believe that these two were still at it. Julie said they had fallen asleep shortly after I had and had just woken up a few minutes earlier and both were very hungry. I offered to give them each some sausage and little hot cream but they said they wanted to save that for later. We then got up and showered together.

The shower was great. It was crowded, but I got to lather each of them up and they worked on me. Our family has always taken showers together, but our shower area is a lot larger. There are some advantages to less space.

We took a table out by the swimming pool and were waiting for our food. Julie and Lisa were over at one of the flowerbeds admiring some exotic flora and I felt my cock twitching again as I watched them. All of a sudden Candie appeared next to my arm.

“Hi daddy. Did you have a good night with your new daughter?’

As I turned to face her, my eyes were about level with her ribcage. Her nipples were bright pink and she had a small hickey on one of her tits. I put my arm around her waist and reached up for a kiss.

“Yeah, baby, we had a great time.” I licked her tit as she sat down on my thigh. “How was your night with Max and Jackie?“

“Oh it was great!” She squealed. “We had a lot of fun too.”

I slipped my hand between her legs and brushed her pussy. “Did she have a good time too?’

“She had a wonderful time…but she’s a little sore right now, so be careful.”

Max came over holding a cup of coffee. He put his arm around Candie’s shoulder and kissed her on the mouth. His cock was almost at my eye level as he straightened up I watched Candie kiss its dark head. She pulled us both together. “My daddies!” She said playfully.

I noticed that Jackie had joined Lisa and Julie by the flowers. “We had a great time.” Max said, caressing Candie’s shoulder. “You have a hot little cunt on your hands here my friend.”

“Hey, on my hands, my cock, my face, my lap…. There’s always room for a hot cunt somewhere. But Lisa is damn hot herself.”

“You daddies are disgusting.”

When the food came the ladies joined us at the table.

Julie looked at Max. “Jackie tells me you had fun with your new daughter last night.”

“Well, I think we all had fun. After you left I went to the john and when I came out, Jackie was doing the 69 with Candie. They looked so inviting that Mr. Johnson didn’t know where to start. Since Candie was on top, I stuck my tongue in her ass and let Jackie get her cunt good and ready. Then I put in a finger and brought her off with a little g-spot tickle.

“She was so fucking hot. That little bitch was begging for it by the time I put my cock to her fuck hole.”

I glanced at Candie who was blushing as she smiled at me teasingly. Her nipples were hard and pointed

“Oh daddy, Jackie and Max made it so great! He fucked me daddy. And he lasted for hours.

“Daddy, his cock is so big and hard. He just kept sliding it in and out. I came several times before his knees got too tired.”

“Yeah Ted, you should have seen how beautiful she looked with that big smile and that cock ramming into her.” Jackie chimed in.

“So he rolled over onto his back and I rode him for a little while. I thought his dick was going to pop out of my mouth. Oh daddy, it was so great! I only wish you and me had done it a long time ago.”

“Well baby, you’re not old enough for us to have done it a very long time ago…”

“So tonight do we trade wives or what?” Max asked.

“Yeah, that sounds good. You guys trade wives and Lisa and me will trade moms!” Candie was obviously getting into this swapping stuff.

Orcaman47
Orcaman47
445 Followers