Swapping Fantasy Now Reality Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife agrees to four-way with friends.
1.1k words
3.98
108.1k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 07/01/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
swapping1
swapping1
10 Followers

It has always been my fantasy to see my wife fucked by another man. Just the thought of it turns me rock hard instantly. The following story may turn you on as well, especially if you are a hubby like me who has a smokin hot wife and wants to share! At 36 years old, my wife Lina and I have been married for 7 years. We have 2 young children and an incredible sex life. It wasn't always that way... when we were first married, my wife was a virgin. I mean, she hadn't even kissed a guy, let alone gone down on him. For me, this was tough, as I had been around and slept with some of the hottest and horniest women who were willing to suck cock, eat cum, take a load on their face,...you name it. I had just assumed that my wife wasn't into those things, so I never attempted them. That is, until recently... After several years of marriage, I found myself tempted to cheat as one of our good friends, Tina, offered to have sex with me 'anytime, anywhere', but not only was I married, Tina was married as well. Her husband, Pat, is a great guy, good looking, but probably 25 lbs overweight, which always bothered Tina. Not to sound cocky, but I am a young, good-looking 36 year old. Trim and lean, and constantly have woman flirting with me.

Tina told me that she thought she was being robbed of incredible sex since Pat was so overweight. But in his defense, he has tried over and over to lose weight with no success. Kind of feel bad for the guy. Even though I consider Pat a good friend, don't get me wrong, I was very tempted to sleep with his wife. You see, Tina would talk dirty to me online, she was nasty and into whatever sexual act I wanted to perform on her, quite a contrast to my wife. Not only were their sexual habits different, so were their looks.

Tina is a very petite brunette and well-rounded, large tits and areola, and a small perky little ass. My wife Lina, similar in chest size to Tina, but has larger hips and a fuller, yet very tight ass. She has always received a lot of attention from men because of her long blonde hair, beautiful face, and tits that jiggle so nicely as she walks. She is also 5 years younger than Tina, which gave her an advantage to other men, but I was indifferent to age. One night, after WAY TOO MUCH sex talk with Tina on the computer, she told me, "Listen, I have to have your cock inside of my mouth or it's going to kill me!"

I jokingly suggested that we get our mates together and let them go at it so that we could have a license to fuck as well. To my amazement, Tina was game.

I asked her if she thought Pat was attracted to Lina. She said, "I really don't know, actually, why?"

"Well, if he is, and we can get them to agree to a four way, then you and I will finally get to fuck!" I said.

After some hesitation, she agreed.

"Excellent then, I am going to fuck Lina tonight and bring it up during the height of her orgasm and she how she responds. Will you do the same with Pat?"

She replied, "Yes, this could be fun!" Later that night, as I was making love to my wife, I slowly whisper in her ear that I had caught Pat peeking down her pants and checking out her hot ass. She replied, "really? what did you think or say?"

"Nothing at all" I responded, "I was actually turned on thinking about you fucking him, what do you think, would you ever..?"

She stopped and asked, "Are you crazy! What would you do? watch him fuck me? Or maybe then you could fuck Tina? Is that what YOU'D like?"

"Maybe", I said. "But would you like Pat's big cock inside of you while I watched?" "You know he would love it!"

She was on to me for sure, but I also noticed that she was getting very wet from this talk, and sure enough, it was too much for both of us and we cam harder than we had in a long time.

The next day, I asked Tina if she had the 'talk' with Pat. She said they did, but Pat wasn't sure I would like sharing Lina. I told her that we all needed to get together and let whatever happen, ...happen. All parties agreed and we were on our way!

THE TIDE TURNS! One week later, we are all on a weekend together. There is a ton of sexual tension in the air. My wife was,once again, wearing a pair of pants that were a little too tight and a new perfume.

Perfect!

In the middle of a nice dinner, My wife dropped her fork near Pat and bent down to pick it up. As she squated, her low cut pants revealed the top of her tight ass. Again, she wasn't wearing any panties, but now, decided to simply pull her pants completely down in front of him, asking, "Is this what you are trying to see?"

Pat replied, "Actually, it is," as he suddenly pulled her bare ass onto his lap and began to fondle her thighs.

My heart skipped a beat as I realized that there was no turning back now.

My wife was offering her beautiful, tight body to Pat. As I looked in his direction, I noticed that he was rubbing his hands up and down her thighs as his fingertips brushed gently over her pussy.

Now remember, Pat is not the lover boy-type. He is very shy and quiet. To watch him fingering my wife was turning me on more than words can say.... I soon realized that his fingers were buried between her legs right in front of us.

Tina spread her legs and motioned me over towards them. As I knelt down between them, I noticed that she also was not wearing panties and was cleanly shaved! I buried my head between her legs and realized what I had been missing. Her sweet pussy tasted like honey!

As I continued to eat Tina out, I heard the sound of flesh slapping against flesh, which could only mean one thing, Pat was now fucking my wife! I could hear her moaning, but now I wanted to turn around to see it with my own eyes!

TO BE CONTINUED...

swapping1
swapping1
10 Followers