Swapping for a Good Cause

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Keith never would of suspected that Katie was the slightest bit kinky and he was shocked when the webcamming secret came out. Since then he could not help thinking of Katie in a sexual way more often. Although the Barber's own efforts at webcamming did not make them them money, it had improved their sex life and made them more adventurous. Now Keith was being offered a chance to raise money that they needed to buy the house and have sex with Katie. In addition, the idea that Rob would be fucking his wife right next to them turned him on as well. It was an easy decision for him.

The next day Holly called Katie and said that Keith was in. When Katie told Rob he observed,

"So our friends won't let us lend them money, but they are all right with having sex with us to try to make money. People are strange."

Katie shrugged and said, "People might think it is strange that we did not invite anyone to our wedding but let strangers watch us fuck on the internet."

They moved ahead with the plans. Time was of the essence. The next weekend was labor day weekend and they decided that it would be three consecutive day beginning on the Friday of labor day weekend.

The Tinney's loved to add little extra gimmicks to their shows and during the week had come up with an idea and worked out the details. The day before Rob and Keith had moved a large beige couch from the Barber's house to the Tinney's that they would use for the show.

DAY 1 FRIDAY SAME ROOM SEX

Keith, Holly and Bella came over to the Tinney's' house around 8 PM on Friday. They put a plain sheet over the big beige couch which was now in the spare bedroom. Bella and Jessie was sleeping by 8:30. The Tinney's wanted to have a meeting to go over their plan. They were both very excited and hyper. Holly had never seen them like like this before. They had a very specific plan for how the show would go. Holly was to be shy and timid which was good because it was not going to take much acting. Katie was going to be doing most of the talking. They made sure no one wanted to back out at this point. The last thing Rob said before they started was to remember not to use any real names that while they are webcamming he is Encyclopedia Brown (EB), Katie is Snoop, Keith was Bruce and Holly was Wendy.

The Tinney's went to their spare bedroom which was where they usually webcammed. Meanwhile Keith and Holly began webcamming separately in the Tinney's master bedroom.

The Tinney's started their show as they typically would. They made small talk for a few minutes, played some music where they did some suggestive dancing and set a goal of 250 tokens to remove their first article of clothing. Their fans came to their room quickly and greeting them enthusiastically.

"Snooooop!!

"Hey Encyclopedia Brown hru?"

With five minutes they already had 150 people in their room.

On the other hand, things were much slower in the Barber's' room. They had also set a goal to remove clothes. However, after 10 minutes they had not received any tips and there were only 35 people in their room.

After 10 minutes, the Tinney's had received 200 tokens and had 300 people in their room. Rob pressed a button that no one could see. All of sudden the people in Snoop and Encyclopedia Brown's room were watching Bruce and Wendy and vice versa. The chat was quickly filled with WTF messages and within 15 seconds Rob had switched the rooms back. When they came back they acted confused and said they did not know what happened. Things got back to normal and a couple minutes later the first goal was met and their shirts came off. As was her custom when webcamming Katie was not wearing a bra so her tits were out. A second goal was set.

Meanwhile in the Barber's room they had slightly more active than usual and were getting a lot of comments in the chat regarding who they were and why they were in Snoop and Encyclopedia Brown's room.

Over the next 20 minutes another goal was met and Snoop and EB lost their pants. Katie did have on panties on which were rather plain. Rob had very briefly switched the rooms three more times. By this point most people who knew their reputation figured something was up. The Barber's had not met any goals and were still fully dressed. Each time Rob played a song it was a little louder and more and more could be heard in the Barber's room. Finally when he played Walk This Way by Aerosmith and Run DMC, they had enough. The Barber's took their camera and walked down the hall to the Tinney's room where the song was coming from. Initially The Barber's acted upset before smiling and hugging Rob and Katie. Katie covered up and put her shirt back on. She was wearing a tank top, with panties but no bra . Rob only had his boxers on and he had a hard on that left little to the imagination. He seemed to be the most comfortable in the room.

After things settled down, Katie explained that they were close friends with Bruce and Wendy. She said that Wendy was her best friend and that she has worked with Bruce for years. They had never done anything sexual with Bruce or Wendy but that it may change this weekend. The plan for tonight was for same room sex. Rob had set up a notice explaining the relationship which periodically ran on the chat. There was now over a thousand people in the room.

Rob set a goal of 1,000 tokens for Bruce and Wendy to lose their shirts. Holly thought it was way too high. However, they met the goal in two minutes The Barber's took off their shirts. Holly was wear a sexy red Victoria's secret bra which showed off her ample cleavage. At this point, Katie knew things were going to be starting up very soon and considering all the stuff she had previously done on webcam, she was very nervous about the Barber's being in the same room. Therefore, she decided to put the focus on her husband by pulling down Rob's underwear and stroking his penis for about minute. Rob shrugged and said this is why we are here. This seemed to relax everyone in the room. By the time they set the next goal for everyone to lose another item of clothes they were over 2,000 viewers and the constant beeping of tips coming in added to the energy of the room.

Suddenly Katie was in full Snoop mode and the Barber's were seeing a side to her they had never seen before in person. Katie lost her shirt when the next goal was met, right after she took her shirt off, she jumped on Keith while he was seated and gave him a mini lap dance with her tits in his face. Katie also whispered to Holly that she better get used to it. Katie then starting arguing with someone from the chat who at first wanted to know what her and Keith did for a living. When she said that she does not talk about that. He said that he did not think they worked together. Snoop simply said why don't you find a room where you believe the performer and banned him.

When Holly removed her bra at the next goal, Katie made sure that Holly gave Rob the same mini lap dance she had given Keith. However, Rob was barely dressed and he was erect so it was more intimate.

At this point there were 5,000 people in their room, they had all loosened up and were more relaxed then when they started, every time they made a goal no matter how high it was met quickly. There was a good vibe going and it was just starting to get interesting.

After Holly had given Rob the short lap dance, he had quietly removed his boxers which had been hiding very little. At next goal Katie lost her her panties. She made sure to spread her legs and show first Keith and then the camera her wet bald pussy. After Holly lost her panties right after that, Katie made her give Rob a show and a close up on camera. There were now over 7,000 people in the room which was more than had ever been in Snoop and The EB's room before.

Only Keith who was wearing his boxers,had any clothes on at this point. The Tinney's knew that the next goal was going to be the most challenging and the most important to make the money that they were hoping to make for the evening. When camming, setting goals that balance maximizing money but not slowing down the room is difficult. Often times goals are set too high and the performer does nothing for long periods which makes the room unwatchable. The Tinney's have always focused more on making sure their goals were realistic because they were more concerned with having fun than making money from camming. However,this weekend they were trying to make as much money as possible for the Barber's. If they could make the goal of 5,000 tokens for a 5 minute blowjob for Keith from Holly in 30 minutes, they figured it would downhill from there.

They set interim goals a long the way to help speed things up. The first interim goal for at a 1,000 tokens was for Katie and Holly to sit side by side on the couch and play with their own pussy for a minute. It took about a minute to reach a1,000 tokens. Any shyness was completely gone by now. Katie and. Holly spread their legs and calmly completed the task.

The interim goal for 2,000 tokens was for Holly and Katie to have their first ever kiss. It was also brought that Snoop (Katie) has never been with a women and that Wendy (Holly) had limited experience with girls from college. It took about two minutes to reach this goal and Holly and Katie shyly kissed for 30 seconds.

At 3,000 tokens the interim goal was for Keith to remove his boxers. It took about 15 minutes and a lot of teasing from Katie to make this goal.

"We need to get those boxers off."

"It is not cool to have one person with clothes on."

"Come on tip. I want to see what his wang looks like."

When the goal was reached, Keith removed his boxers. He was soft and looked embarrassed

despite Katie telling him he had a nice package.

The interim goal at 4,000 tokens was for Holly to start warming Keith up by giving him a handjob. It took about 10 minutes to get to 4,000. Once Holly started stroking Keith the tips started coming in even quicker and they got to 5,000 about 5 minutes later.

As Holly started awkwardly giving Keith a blowjob, the Tinney's were talking.

Katie said, "We will be announcing our friends blowjob. You are looking live at our beige couch where Wendy has started to blow Bruce. Bruce's dick is getting really hard."

"I am not sure he is going to make it to 5 minutes." Rob added,

"I agree. It is a challenge for new guys. Some cum too soon and some can't get hard on camera. For Bruce the former appears to potentially be a problem, definitely not the latter."

As Katie and Rob were talking Holly was trying to slow down but it was too late and Keith came in about two minutes. He tried to stop himself and it ended up mostly on Holly's shoulder.

Keith smiled sheepishly and said "sorry about that."

The next goal was 5,000 for Katie to give Rob a 5 minute blow job. They did some similar interim goals and it took about 20 minutes to reach the goal.

Katie enthusiastically took Rob's cock and started sucking. Holly was struck by how good her friends were at this. Katie was making faces for the camera as well as taking all of Rob's dick in the side of her mouth so that her cheek were expanded. It felt like Rob, Katie and the camera were the only people in the room. The two of them just oozed sex and it was turning Holly and Keith on.

While the blowjob was going on, Holly talked about how boring and straitlaced she thought Katie was until they became friends and that even now that they have been BFFs for the last two years, it was not until very recently that she knew about this side of her friend. Holly said her friends amazed her.

After the five minutes were up, Katie and Rob stopped. Keith was shocked that after all that Rob did not cum. Keith was by far the most quietest and most uncomfortable of the four on camera but he was still enjoying himself. The whole evening Holly and Keith were amazed at how quickly these extremely large goals were made after barely getting any tips when they previously tried webcamming.

After Katie and Rob's performance the chat room was a blaze with compliments. There was 10,000 users in the room which was as much as Katie had ever seen in a room at one time. The next goal was both couples fucking on the coach side by side. The goal was 15,000 tokens. Again the buzz of the tokens being continuously received energized the room and it only took about ten minutes for the goal to be met.

Holly smiled at Katie and everyone sat on the sofa with Rob and Katie on the left side and Keith and Holly on the right side. Katie and Rob wasted little time getting started with Rob eating Katie out while she was spread eagle. Katie was making enticing faces at the camera. Meanwhile, Holly and Keith were making out a little unsure what to do.

After a couple of minutes, Katie and Rob switched places with Katie briefly giving Rob head before they started fucking with Katie on top. They knew how to play for the camera when they were having sex and putting on a show and tonight Holly and Keith were following their lead. Rob was experienced enough to manipulate the camera and perform at the same time although work was more involved tonight with two couples.

After about 10 minutes, Keith came for the second time in the evening, this time inside Holly's pussy. Keith then got Holly off with oral sex for the few minutes until Holly came with a loud flourish.

Katie and Rob spent the next 20 minutes putting on a show switching positions every minutes before Rob finally exploded all over Katie's face. Katie kept the cum on her face.

With the main part of the show completed the four sat on the couple and relaxed for a few minutes discussing the show and saying that they would be on the same time the next evening. Katie said tomorrow she and Wendy (Holly)were going to fuck and that it will be the first time that she has sex with a woman. The people in the chat wanted to know if Wendy had done girl-girl before. Holly said once when she was in college and told the story she had recently told to Katie.

They were about to sign off for the evening when Rob said there were still 8,000 viewers in the room and did they want to try some more goals since so many people were still in the room. After some conferring, they did a goal for 2,500 for Holly to finger Katie for ten seconds. The goal was met in about five minutes. Katie spread her legs and Holly after exchanging a brief look, quickly fingered Katie. It actually did not feel any different than if Rob was doing it.

The next goal was for Katie to return the favor. It only took about two minutes to make this goal. Putting her fingers in someone else's pussy was completely new to Katie but it was over very quickly. However, Holly was extremely moist.

After some more conferring they decided that the last goal of the evening would be for 5,000 and Holly would briefly squeeze Rob's dick while Katie did the same with Keith. Katie joked that her hand was going to melt. It took about ten minutes to meet the goal. Katie grabbed Keith's dick at the same time. Holly took Rob's penis, the girls waved and the camera was turned off.

Once the camera was off everyone turned to Rob to find out how much money they made. Rob said it was over $3,000. Holly had actually thought it was more the way the tips had rolled in but was still thrilled that they made that much and that there were two more days to make more towards the downpayment house.

Everyone got dressed and once the excitement died down, they all realized that they were exhausted. Keith and Holly slept in the guest room and left in the morning.

DAY 2 SATURDAY GIRL GIRL

Keith and Holly were excited about much money the first day brought and the likelihood that they would have enough money for their downpayment when the weekend was over. However, they were not as certain about swapping.

Keith asked "Are you ready for tonight?"

"Sure. We are going to get to buy the house. Are you still all right with this weekend?"

"Yes for this weekend only. After this I want you all to myself again."

"Absolutely,"and Holly gave Keith a nice kiss.

After spending the day apart running errands and doing typical weekend things, The Barber's returned to the Tinney's house around 7 PM. The kids played together awhile before going to sleep. They shared a bottle of wine and briefly discussed the plan for the show for tonight. Since Holly was more experienced with girls than Katie she felt more comfortable than yesterday when Katie and Rob were clearly in charge. While Rob and Keith were setting up, Holly and Katie spoke.

"Katie, are you ready for your first girl girl experience?"

"Yep. I think it is going to be fun. How about you?"

"We are going to take our friendship to a whole new level."

They smiled and had a brief hug.

The foursome then went on camera. The first half an hour was just a warm up where they talked about the previous show and what was going to happen tonight and played some music. They emphasized that this will be the first time that Snoop and Wendy have hooked up and the first time that that Snoop has been with a girl. Katie randomly flashed both Keith and the camera a couple times.

There was over 1,500 people in the room when they put up the first goal. The goals to remove clothes were less than the previous day and it took a little longer to make the goals. However, in about 45 minutes everyone was naked and there was 4,000 people in the room.

At this point they announced that tonight would be a paid ticket show with the guys fucking their wives and the girls fucking each other. They did a goal for the girls to twerk. They danced to Ozzy Osbournes's Crazy Train. Keith wondered if Katie had experience as a stripper because she seemed like a professional. There was then a goal for a dual blow job with their spouse. This time Keith did not cum. The next goal was for the girls to kiss. Once the goal was reached, Holly and Katie had a long passionate kiss. There was a goal to play with each other tits and finally each others pussies before they started the timer for paid ticket show. The timer was set for 40 minutes and the price was 100 tokens more than they had previously charged. During the 40 minutes Katie and Holly did a lot of teasing.

They ended up with 338 people for the paid picket show which was about double the most number of people that Katie and Rob previously had for a paid ticket show. Once the show started, Holly immediately started eating Katie out while Keith was eating out Holly. Rob just watched and handled the camera work. He enjoyed watching Holly eat out his wife and it did not make him jealous. After about 15 minutes Katie and Holly came together. After a five minute or so break, Katie ate out Holly while Rob licked Katie out. This time it was Keith's turn to sit out. Everyone was extremely turned on and chat room was filled with comments about how they were putting on a great show. Once again Katie and Holly worked it out so they came together.

They took a break where they read the chat and answered questions. When Katie was asked about what she thought about her first girl girl experience she said it was like having a hamburger for dinner, perfectly fine, but having sex with Rob was like having an expensive steak and that a hamburger was no match for a good steak. She apologized to Holly who smiled and said there is no substitute for penis.

They finished the show by having sex side by side with their spouses. The girls were exhausted by this point but they put on a show. This time Keith gave Holly a facial and then Rob did the same to Katie. They said to be sure to come back tomorrow night where they would change partners for the first time, said goodnight and signed off.

Rob said that they were almost at $5,000. Tonight after they got dressed, the Barber's went home immediately after the show.