Swapping for a Good Cause

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tnbnb
tnbnb
52 Followers

The reality that Katie was going to be with Keith suddenly hit Rob in the middle of the night and he had a hard time sleeping. He wished he could call the whole thing off and just give Keith and Holly a check for the down payment.

DAY 3 SUNDAY SWAP

Rob was irritable and kept to himself all day. Katie could tell what was going on and asked him if he wanted to call it off. Rob said that they made a commitment and that they should follow through but that he was not sure if he wanted to share after this.

Once again Holly and Keith arrived for dinner. There was definitely more tension then the previous days. Everyone was quiet especially Rob, who found that he was deeply resentful of Keith's stubbornness in not simply accepting money from them. Finally after thinking about it all day Rob decided that tonight was just acting and it was not real. This made him feel much better.

After the girls went to bed they were about to start, and Katie after seeing how stressed her husband had been all day, realized that they were crossing a line that she was not sure that she wanted to cross. She came very close to calling it off. However they went online.

As they did a pre-show ,Katie who typically was the loudest did not talk. Rob and Holly picked up the slack. Once again the goals started out with removing clothes. There were a lot of people in the room from the beginning. After a few minutes Rob led Katie off camera and out of the room.

"After thinking about this all day, I realized that this is just a show we are doing and it does not mean anything."

"I love you and don't want this to mess us up."

"It won't. I promise. We can handle this."

"Are you sure?" Asked Katie.

"Positive."

Rob kissed Kate and told her that he loves her.

Katie said "Let get this over with."

"Make sure we give everyone their money's worth."

"We always do."

They went back in the bedroom and back on camera. They focused on the goals which were quickly met and clothes were rapidly taken off. The next goal was to switch how they were seated so that Holly was with Rob and Katie with Keith. Again it only took a few minutes for the goal to be met. The stress of earlier was gone and Katie came over and sat with Keith and Holly with Rob. They then announced another paid ticket show again for 200 tokens with a 30 minute fuck show with partners swapped. The timer was set for 30 minutes.

Each time they got 100 people to buy a ticket, the girls would briefly stroke the guy. Katie was over her reluctance and when she stroked Keith for the first time she felt that he was hard as a rock. She knew that there was no way he was going to make it last very long without cumming. She focused on Keith and did not pay attention to Holly and Rob.

They ended up with 568 people buying tickets for the paid ticket show. When Katie stroked Keith when they went over 500 sales, she thought he was going to cum and whispered to him that he better not.

Once the show started the girls put their friends husband's penis in their mouth. Katie went very slowly. She licked Keith's erect cock and balls for several minutes before putting finally swallowing the head. On the other hand, Holly immediately went to town putting as much of Rob's penis in her mouth as she could. Over the past few days, Holly attitude had been that that she would do whatever to bring in money. She would deal with an impact after the weekend was over. After a few minutes, Rob ate out Holly briefly and then they started fucking. At first Holly was on top. After a few minutes they switched to the missionary position before finally going to a sort of doggy position. Holly got on her hands and knees and leaned forward on her arms and Rob sat in back of her, grabbed Holly's waist and entered her from behind.

Katie and Keith had tried to slow down the pace was much as possible. After five minutes of a very light blow job, Keith switched up and ate Katie's pussy for the 10 minutes. They then switched up again and Katie sucked his cock briefly before they started fucking. Keith lied down and Katie got on top of him and slowly spread her legs as far as she could rocking back and forth with her hand on Keith's chest After five minutes Keith said he was going to cum.

Keith gave Katie a facial which even got in her eyes and it stung. Rob had never gotten his cum in her eyes the many times that he had given her a facial. After it was over Katie did not feel like wearing another man's cum and got a towel and wiped it all off.

Katie then spent the next few minutes watching her husband fucking her best friend. She was not jealous and kind of turned her on. After about five minutes Rob said he was ready and came all over Holly large breasts.

They then had a nice post show where they received a lot of compliments on the shows that weekend. In addition, Holly thanked everyone for their generosity in tipping all weekend and helping her family out. She especially wanted to thank Kate and Rob for being the best friends in the world.

Epilogue

They ended up making about $9,000 from the three shows. Holly and Keith were able to make the downpayment and purchased the house six weeks later.

The Barber's were excited to be homeowners and the swap did not have any impact on their marriage although they both decided they would be monogamous going forward.

After the Labor day weekend shows the Tinney's decided to take a break from webcamming for a little while. When they did return to the website they took a step back. Rob and Katie had talked and decided they would no longer be concerned with how many tips they received or many viewers were in their room.. They would webcam only for their own enjoyment like they did when they first started.

After the labor day shows, there was a period of time where things were a bit strange between the Tinneys and the Barbers. Holly and Katie's friendship was unaffected and when the two families got together everything was normal. However, at work there was a distance now between Keith and Katie where they acted like work colleagues instead of friends. At first this was fine with Katie but after a while she missed the fun that they used to have at work together. Holly and Rob stopped hanging out together while their spouses were at work as well . They used to like to bring the girls to the playground or take them on a walk on the beach together and had become quite close. After labor day it just did not feel right to get together without Katie or Keith. This meant that the girls did not get to play which each other as often. It depressed Katie who wanted things to go back to the way they were and certainly did not want the girls to be affected by this.

When Katie, Rob and Jessie came over the Barber's house for Thanksgiving she decided to address the situation. After a big dinner they were sitting around watching football and at halftime of the game, Katie put the television on pause and said;

"When we did the Labor Day swap I was confident that Rob and I and you two could handle it and I think we have. What I did not anticipate that what it would do to Keith and I and Rob and Holly. I know right after the swap, it made sense for Keith and I to keep our distance for awhile but it has been almost three months now and I miss my work buddy. I want things to go back to the way between us and I know that you guys were good friends and things are not the same between you. It makes me sad."

There was silence for a moment and then Keith smiled and asked if she wanted to go to lunch on Monday. Then Holly and Rob made plans to bring the girls to the playground. Suddenly the dynamic between the families were back to the way they were.

tnbnb
tnbnb
52 Followers