Swapping Mothers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,728 Followers

Jake was beside himself with excitement as he watched his wife sucking his nephew and his sister-in-law sucking his son.

"Fucking hot," he murmured as he held his stiff pole in his hand, happy to bide his time until he got the chance, as he knew he would, to suck the lads himself and they suck him, as well as giving both ladies a really good seeing to and get to feel his son and nephew's cocks in his arse, too.

"Let's see you fuck your aunts, lads," said Jake and the ladies quickly scrambled themselves into position on the sun lounges on their hands and knees with their arses in the air and their legs spread wide. Mike lined up behind Suzie and Tim behind Cathy, their handsome cocks primed and ready for action.

"Go for it, lads," said Jake and he stood back and once again started to masturbate, a smile mixed with pride and lust as he watched his son and nephew slide their torpedoes deep into each other's mother's tight greasy cunts ...

Toolboy5
Toolboy5
1,728 Followers