Swapping With Friends

Story Info
They swap with another couple.
5.5k words
4.1
201.7k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I'm ready for this at all!" Maribeth hugged her husband.

"You'll be back later to do the same thing to me," Ron kissed her gently, "I'll be ready for you!"

She returned the kiss with a tight hug, followed by, "I'll save the best for you!" then walked down the hall to the other room.

Inside that room, Herbert waited, while Laverne prepped for the evening. "I can't believe that this is really happening. I mean to me!" Herbert called to Laverne.

Laverne laughed, "Me too!" she added, "This is going to be one very interesting weekend!"

The waiting was over. Maribeth knocked on the door. Herbert let her in, his mouth open. Suddenly she felt as though she might look half﷓way decent. Herbert's eyes covered her, from her blonde curly hair to her feet in her low heels, stopping along the way to admire the slight cleavage afforded by her red satin blouse and, the part that really caught his eye, the short black mini skirt that showed off her shapely thighs.

"Wow!" was all that Herbert could say, as he stood staring, "Wow!"

Laverne came out of the bathroom in a tight brown mini skirt and a beige satin blouse. She greeted Maribeth, started the music, and announced, "I want the first dance."

There were glasses of champagne sitting on the dresser. Maribeth counted three, figured one was for her, and started drinking. She watched the couple dance and soon got into the music, moving with the sounds.

"Next?" Laverne looked to Maribeth, as she started turning down the lights.

"I can't say enough about how sexy you look," Herbert smiled into Maribeth's eyes. "I ... I ... Wow!"

The speed of the music picked up, the dancing moved them apart, and soon Herbert was dancing with both.

"I can't believe that this is happening to me. Every man's dream. Two very sexy ladies, just for me!"

"Let's make some adjustments here," Laverne opened his slacks, "Let's see if you really like what you see."

The two ladies pushed him to the bed, where they pulled off his slacks. They took off his shoes and socks, while he grabbed at their bodies.

It was obvious that most of his attention was directed at Maribeth, as he grabbed at her breasts and was staring down her blouse.

Both ladies got up and started dancing around the bed. Herbert was really getting a show as each lifted their mini skirts to expose their crotch﷓less panty hose.

He leaped off the bed, grabbed both ladies, and put a hand up the back of the skirt of each. The giggling started.

Laverne pulled down his shorts, getting on her knees to pull them off over his feet. His lips met Maribeth's. His mouth opened. The kisses were wet and wild.

"I want some too," Laverne stood back up and kissed him on the side of the neck.

Herbert's hands were busy now, as he worked on the buttons of their blouses, while the two lovely ladies were taking off his shirt and kissing his chest.

Things were getting really wild, Maribeth kissed him all over while Laverne occupied his lips. Then he would pull at Maribeth to get some of her tongue too.

Laverne pulled at Maribeth, "Let's show him how good we can dance." She started pulling up her skirt. "How do you like this?" she would flash her crotch at Herbert. "Come on, M.B., show him!"

Laverne could see that Herbert was enjoying having them both, but enjoyed Maribeth’s sexy display of her “forbidden fruit”. Her bumps and grinds were calling him, he nearly came just watching her dance around in front of him.

Herbert jumped off the bed and helped, grabbing and kissing all the time. Laverne helped him by pulling off Maribeth’s blouse as he unbuttoned it. She then unhooked the bra that was holding Maribeth’s large breasts away from Herbert’s direct contact.


“That’s not fair!” Maribeth grabbed at the buttons of Laverne’s blouse.

Herbert helped until he got a look of Maribeth’s bra slipping off her breasts, then his fingers teased her pink nipples.

Before Maribeth could say anything, her mouth was filled with Herbert's tongue.

His hands were quick. her blouse and bra were off and on the floor in a flash. His lips traveled to her nipples quickly and he gently nibbled on her mounds.

Maribeth trembled like a leaf, she was so nervous. Herbert comforted her with words like, "You look so good, you are so sexy!"

Laverne pulled up Maribeth’s skirt in front and pulled Herbert’s cock close to Maribeth’s thigh.

“You two don’t need me anymore,” Laverne softly spoke as she slipped into the bathroom, out of sight.

So very quickly it happened. Herbert eased her to the bed where her raised skirt allowed full view of her love nest.

“You look so very sexy!” Herbert knelt between her thighs and moved the head of his throbbing cock to the hair between her legs. “I’ve wanted you so much,” the head of Herbert’s cock touched the lips of Maribeth’s pussy, “and now you’re mine!”

Maribeth was still nervous as she guided his cock into her pussy, “Give it to me!” She started to try to get into the mood of the evening. “Give me all of your big cock!”

“Here it comes! You sexy lady! Here it comes!” Herbert thrust deep inside her with one plunge. ”Take it all!”

Dirty words were flying, he even said he loved her, as he banged at her, thrusting with every stroke. She started to relax and soon felt she was on her way to enjoying his attack.

Too late. He came in a flow that felt like a river, and dropped to her chest.

Laverne the returned to the room. "I guess you know who's getting first shot at Ron?"

The two Ladies then retired to the bathroom, where they got prettied up for the other half of the evening.

Time had passed quickly for the threesome, but it seemed a lot longer for Ron, who was waiting alone. He was more than a little happy to hear the knock at the door when they arrived.

It seemed like a replay for the ladies, except Maribeth kept Laverne close to Ron, leaving no doubt that she was going to be "available" to him.

They made Ron sit on the bed and watch them dance around the bed. Both ladies pulled up their mini skirts so he could see their crotches.

Ron leaped off the bed at them and grabbed them both between the legs and kissed both women. He could still feel the wetness in Maribeth from her time with Herbert.

Maribeth opened Ron’s pants and pulled them down. She returned to his cock and caressed it with her lips as she felt Laverne standing close to them.

Maribeth stood up just as Ron was opening Laverne’s silky blouse to expose her perky breasts. As Maribeth slipped Laverne’s blouse off her shoulders, it seemed like the appropriate time, so Maribeth slipped out of the picture.

Ron pushed Laverne against the wall, pulled up her short brown skirt, and slipped his erect tool between her legs and into the bush between her legs.

She was also starting to get involved when she adjusted the insertion of his cock, but Ron was banging hard and deep inside her. He soon came.

After a few minutes, Maribeth returned from the bathroom, all fixed up and everything, "I'll spend the night with Herbert and you can sleep here! That is if you two decide to sleep!"

Herbert was so happy to see Maribeth at his door, and so excited to find out the sleeping arrangements for the night.

Maribeth led him to the bed and danced around again, this time like the sexy whore she knew how to be.

In no time, Herbert's cock was swollen and throbbing, wanting some more of her love.

Maribeth was there for the long haul, dancing and teasing, touching and caressing. Acting like a $500.00 whore.

Herbert loved every moment, especially when she showed him how great she looked licking his cock!

Herbert loved this, he was hard as a rock, Maribeth pulled up her mini skirt and sat on his cock, making Herbert watch his prick slip inside her. He was holding back the cum, just like the dirty movies, she was really banging on him.

"Oh how good this feels," Maribeth moaned, raising and lowering herself on his shaft.

"This feels so sexy," Herbert clasp his hands on her breasts, caressing her nipples through her blouse and then opening the silky garment to expose her lacy bra.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh," Maribeth moaned , jumping and banging onto his cock. “Oooooohhhhhhhh!” her moan showed delight as she reached the first climax, "Oooooooohhhhhhhh!"

Herbert wouldn't quit, he gently raised and lowered his hips, causing Maribeth to moan again.

"Ooooohhhh," she started again as Herbert's fingers unhooked her bra. "Ooooooooohhhhhhh!" she continued as he gently slowly banged away and caressed her nipples.

"You look so sexy, riding me like this!" Herbert moved more vigorously under her, "This feels so good!"

"Oooohhhhh," Maribeth moaned louder as she moved more and more, nearly slipping off the rod.

Then she reached another. She nearly screamed this time then Herbert rolled her over on her back.

"You sexy, sexy whore!" Herbert got between her legs and shoved his still swollen cock inside her hot wet pussy. "Take all my cock!" He banged into her, "You asked for it, dancing around like that. Now you are going to get it!"

"Fuck me," Maribeth loved the fire she saw in his eyes. "Fuck me, you big stud! Fuck me!"

"This is for the way you've acted tonight!" Herbert banged again and again.

“And I’ll tease you again with my pussy!” Maribeth encouraged him on, “I’ll do everything I can to get you to fuck me with your big cock! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

He did. Herbert lost it all with her begging. He soon shot his load into her. A load that felt bigger than ever for him.

"You really worked for that one!" Maribeth kissed him, as he dropped to her chest.

"That was a big load too" Herbert could feel it oozing out around his cock.

Meanwhile, Laverne and Ron were becoming better acquainted, talking and kissing. Discovering a lot about each other. "There's one thing I know for sure, about you," Ron gave her his opinion, "You sure looked good dancing around me."

Laverne slipped off the bed, collected her clothes, and headed for the bathroom. "How about a replay?" she teased.

"I'm ready!" Ron returned, "And I will be your slave."

"Sounds racial to me!"

She returned, danced around the bed, and was quickly attacked by Ron. He jumped off the bed and started his assault by removing her beige silk blouse.

She enjoyed how his lips caressed her nipples, while one hand was up her mini skirt, rubbing her between her legs, still moist from Ron’s cum.

Ron then knelt down in front of her and kissed the insides of her thighs. His kisses traveled up to the tops of her legs where she eased them apart for his attention.

“Ooooohhhh!” Laverne moaned as Ron’s tongue touched the lips of her pussy, “Oooooohhhhhhh!” she dug her nails into his back.

Laverne rocked back and forth and soon was only held up by holding onto Ron as he bit teased and licked her pussy.

“Oooooohhhhh!” Laverne screamed with a climax, “Ooohhhh!”

Laverne then started to come back to life and she pulled Ron to his feet. She guided him to the bed where she started climbing on his cock and jumping on it.

“Ooooohhhh!” Ron moaned in delight. “Ride my cock, you sexy wench!”

“I’m going to ride you all night!” Laverne moved up and down on his shaft, “I’m going to ride you until you can’t shoot cum in me!”

In just a few moments, the moaning and shouting had stopped and they embraced each other.

Naked and some what calmer, they slipped between the sheets for the night, only being interrupted by a couple of sexual interludes.

The foursome met for breakfast at the Denney's next door.

Some stories were exchanged, to make sure that they had all experienced similar nights, then Laverne came up with a suggestion that stopped the rest speechless. "I don't know about you, Maribeth, but I think I'd like to take on both of these sex machines at one time!"

After what seemed like a very long time of silence and exchanging stares, Laverne continued, "Don't you think it could be fun?" she looked around the table.

Then the ice broke, "Just what did you have in mind?" Herbert inquired, "How would this work?"

"Well," Laverne smiled, "We are going to have to do this in two nights. One night would have to be Maribeth's, with her having an orgy with Herbert and Ron, and the other would be mine."

"Now let me see if I understand what you are suggesting," Maribeth felt Herbert's hand on her thigh, "What about you, when I have them, and more importantly, me when you have them?"

"Well," Laverne thought for just a second, "When you are finished, Ron can join me and vicea﷓versa."

That was the topic of conversation during the rest of breakfast, with Maribeth closing with the statement, "I still can't believe this is happening!"

"I don't think I will ever be able to come back here again!" Maribeth shook her head as they left the restaurant, "The people in there looked at me like I was a ... well I guess I'm dressed like one," she looked down at her mini skirt, "O.K., no wonder."

As they returned to their rooms to pack for the trip home, Ron pushed Maribeth against the wall and started caressing her breasts, "You look so sexy! I want to fuck you!"

"Do you have anything left? I mean, that you didn't give to Laverne?"

"Do you have room for more? I mean after Herbert filled you with his cum?"

She wrapped one leg around him and the orgy started. His pants were quickly dropped to the floor, and his cock found the moist love box that he wanted so much.

After just a few minutes of this, they had each reached an orgasm and fell to the bed behind Ron.

Meanwhile, Herbert and Laverne had a similar experience that started with Laverne asking Herbert to kiss her pussy. They to soon ended by lying on the bed.

The ride home was interesting, to say the least. The two ladies were surprising the guys. They talked openly about what they were going to wear and what was going to happen at these orgies! They even made suggestions to the guys as to what they should wear and what they might do!

Well, the plans were made, the date was set. It would all take place next weekend. It seemed so close, yet far away.

That week was filled with secret phone calls between Laverne and Maribeth, they planned wardrobes and even shoes. They'd selected whom would have which night by flipping a coin.

Reservations were made at a local Holiday Inn, and the day had arrived. The guys were not aware of who had which night and were instructed to wait in the bar until eight o'clock. They were given a room number, but didn't know who was in that room. Herbert and Ron had been instructed that each lady wanted a "stud show". They were dressed in suits, as instructed, without underwear, allowing for a better show.

The time had arrived. They walked along the hallway and up a flight of stairs to room 223, knocked, and waited patiently for their conquest of the night.

The door knob turned and the door opened just a little, and stopped. Herbert looked at Ron, then pushed it open.

"Good evening, Studs!" Laverne greeted them dressed in a black halter﷓style party dress that had three tiers of ruffles on the skirt that ended six inches above the knee.

"Wow!" was what came out of the two men as they approached her.

They quickly greeted her with kisses. Ron continued from her lips to her bare back, Herbert from her face down to her thighs. Each making sure their fingers gently caressed her breasts and between her legs.

"I will only last a few minutes if you guys keep this up!" Laverne moaned, squirming with the caresses. "Remember I get a Stud Show!"

"All in good time," Herbert eased her back to the bed where they sat her down. "We will give you one you won't soon forget!" he promised.

Herbert had discovered that Laverne was wearing panty﷓ hose that were crotch﷓less, and was taking advantage of the situation. Ron was kneeling on the bed, behind her, kissing her face, neck, and back, while his fingers found the way inside the top of her halter dress.

Ron then opened the two buttons that held the halter up, unbuttoned them, and started kissing her perky pointed nipples.

Ron eased her down on her back, while Herbert was eating her pussy. Her moans were growing louder and louder. Ron kept drowning them with his tongue in her mouth.

Her hands now reached out, one rubbing Herbert on top of his head, between her legs, and the other, rubbing the bulge in Ron's pants.

She didn't last long, and they soon held her quietly.

Herbert excused himself, to clean off his face, while Ron continued gently caressing her nipples.

"Let the show begin!" Herbert turned on the portable cassette player and started to shake his stuff.

Ron joined him and the two were delivering on the promise. They danced close to Laverne, not letting her outstretched hand touch them, while they strutted their stuff.

Both had bulges in their pants from just watching her squirm around saying, "I want your cocks!" Laverne jumped up off the bed, her dress nearly off.

Then Herbert grabbed Laverne from behind and held her while Ron teased her nipples with his lips and her pussy with his fingers.

"That's no fair!" Laverne protested.

"Too bad!" Herbert pressed his tongue into her ear, "Just too bad!"

Ron then opened his pants and let them drop. He stepped out of them and them pressed his swollen cock into the love nest between her legs.

"I want it!" Laverne begged, "Please fuck me! Fuck me now!"

Herbert released her and quickly removed his pants.

"I want to touch the merchandise!" Laverne grabbed both cocks. "I love these cocks! I want to get fucked by both of them so very bad!"

While she was busy with that, Ron unzipped the back of the skirt part of her dress, and eased it down.

Clothes went flying and soon all were naked, rolling around on the floor.

A good rock sound came on the tape and Laverne jumped to the bed where she started dancing very seductively. "Show me your stuff!" she teased.

They strutted like male strippers, teasing and showing all to her wanting body. Then it happened.

Herbert joined Laverne on the bed, grabbed her and eased her to the sheets, motioning Ron to join them.

The two men were relentless in their caresses, she was tossing and moaning, "I want to get fucked!" she said over and over, "Fuck me!" She begged.

Herbert took first position and slipped between her legs. Her pussy was so wet, he had no trouble thrusting inside her. Ron saw his chance and knelt beside them, caressing her breasts.

"Two big cocks!" Laverne clasped Ron's as he groped her body.

Laverne and Herbert moved together, Herbert banging into her as hard as he could.

“Take all my cock!” Herbert commanded, “And Ron’s cock will be in you soon too, filling you with cum!”

Herbert banged and banged, soon shooting into her pussy. Herbert motioned for Ron to take his place as he pulled out.

Laverne was already near the brink, just enjoying all the sexual attention that she'd received, and didn't take long before she was moaning in delight again.

Ron's swollen rod slipped inside her dripping pussy, driving all the way inside.

"Fuck me!" Laverne moaned, "Fuck me!"

Ron's thrusts quickened and Laverne bucked and tossed, taking it all in. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oooohhhhhh!" she moaned loudly.

Herbert watched this activity then, as per instructions, cleaned himself, got dressed, and headed for room 227, where Maribeth waited alone.

Maribeth was aware that she was getting Herbert shortly after he had sex, and was prepared for a long, slow night of trying to get some sex, herself. As soon as she heard the knock on the door, she turned on some slow soft music.

She had carefully selected a winter white wrap dress that she'd worn to a couple of weddings. In it she'd remembered some of the looks she'd received from other men who acted like she looked good, some even told her that she looked sexy.

12