Swapping With Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Herbert was greeted with a kiss, "I'm glad to see you." Maribeth hugged him.

"Let me get a look at you." Herbert stepped back, after closing the door. "Wow!" he shook his head, "You look so sexy! You look so much like you want to fuck!"

"I know you must be tired after your experience, so I thought I'd just put this on," Maribeth turned around, being careful to move just the right way and have her thigh slip out from the wrap dress, “and see if I could get you interested.”

"Interested? Hell, I want to fuck you!" Herbert grabbed her and covered her mouth with his. "I want to fuck you so bad!"

Herbert's one hand quickly slipped inside the top of the wrap dress, caressing her bare breast (she decided not to wear a bra, just let the dress hold her).

"Ooooohhhhhhh, that feels so good," Maribeth moaned in his ear, "You do such nice things to me. That feels so good!"

"It's you," Herbert smiled, "Your nipples are like finger magnets, they draw my fingers right to them!"

Maribeth smiled back, planted her mouth on his, and rubbed against his leg with her crotch. "I'm so horny," She squirmed, "Just thinking about how lucky Laverne was tonight. I want you studs to fuck me too!"

"You'll get your turn tomorrow." Herbert eased his other hand inside her dress, finding the free nipple, "I promise you will like what we are going to do to you!"

"I can hardly wait," she continued rubbing against his leg. "I'm really ready!"

Herbert then noticed the tie holding her dress closed and opened it, allowing full view of her bare chest and a view at her crotch﷓less panty hose.

One hand left one of her breasts and started to caress her between her legs, carefully darting in her hot pussy.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she moaned, squirming around, "Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, it feels soooo gooood! I want to fuck soooooo much!"

Herbert then took his other hand and opened his pants, pulling out his erect cock. He turned slightly allowing it's head to touch her pussy.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I want it! Please Fuck me!!!!!! Fuck me!!!!!", her tongue filled his ear. "I need to get fucked!"

Maribeth climbed on his shaft, moaning as it entered her steamy body. "I want to get fucked!"

"I love fucking you, you fucking whore!" Herbert banged into her wanting body.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she begged, jumping up and down along his cock. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"You're getting fucked right now!" Herbert banged with her, timing his strokes with hers.

"Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she reached a climax.

Herbert hadn't let go yet. He carried her to the bed and eased her down, slipping her dress open to give full view of her breasts and her crotch.

"You look so fucking good," he climbed between her legs, "I've got more for you!"

He banged inside her. She moaned as he shoved inside her, she loved every second.

"This is for wanting my cock!" He banged and banged, finally letting go of his load. His lips met hers as he dropped to her chest.

The rest of the night went fast, it what seemed like a very short time, the sun was breaking the horizon. The couples returned to their mates, and departed for a quiet day of resting in preparation for the following night.

The hands on the clock sped around so fast that soon Herbert and Ron found themselves in the bar again, waiting for eight o'clock.

Ron knocked on the door, it opened, and they entered the room. Maribeth had slipped in behind the door as it opened, and only stepped out as she closed it.

"WOW!" came out of both men’s mouths, turning around to see her standing there.

"Hi, studs!" Maribeth sauntered past. She was wearing a very short, very clingy, black dress that, except for the spaghetti straps, had no back.

She turned on some dancing music and proceeded to turn on the men. "Dance with me" She invited.

Hands were groping fast and furious. Soon kisses were wet, wild, and placed in very sensitive places. Ron had discovered her crotch﷓less panty hose and was delighting her fancy with his kisses between her legs. Herbert was caressing her breasts and covering her above the waist with his lips and tongue.

Maribeth was getting wild, her moaning was really driving the guys crazy. They each wanted to give their loads to her desirable body.

Herbert had slipped the little black straps off her shoulders and had pulled down the top of her little black dress. He was kissing and biting each nipple, getting loud moans when he'd do it just right.

Ron continued between her legs, noticing that she was providing much lubricant.

Suddenly, Maribeth started to take control. She grabbed Herbert's pants and opened the zipper, drawing his throbbing cock into her hand. She then pulled up on Ron's head until he stood up. She freed his cock from his pants and into her other hand. "Two great big throbbing swollen cocks! What more could any woman want?"

The two guys then started dancing sexily to the music, doing all kinds of bumps and grinds. Maribeth moaned, "I want those big swollen cocks inside me! Come and fuck me!" she begged, reaching out for the rods that stood erect in front of her, "Come to me!"

Then Herbert quickly dropped his pants and moved close to her. She grabbed his cock and directed it inside her. Ron was getting hot watching this and soon had stepped out of his pants.

She then directed Herbert to lye on the floor and Ron to sit on the edge of the bed. She sat on Herbert's cock, and leaned over to take Ron's cock in her mouth. She moved up and down along Herbert's cock while she licked, nibbled, and sucked on Ron's cock.

"You are so good at this" Ron ran his fingers through her hair, "So very good!"

Herbert started banging, Ron started pumping, and soon Maribeth was on the receiving end of each load of cum.

"I want you to suck my cock too," Herbert sat up and kissed Maribeth on the cheek.

"You wash it off first!"

Herbert followed the instruction and quickly returned. "I'm ready!"

"You can't be, you just came."

"It's hard, isn't it?"

"It sure is," she started to lick and slip her tongue along his shaft. "It sure is!" Her tongue caressed the big vein on the bottom side of his pecker.

Ron got his clothes together, cleaned up a little, and started to leave, only pausing a moment to see Maribeth giving Herbert the time of his life. He moaned and moaned saying things like, "You sexy sexy whore! Take my cock! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" He continued.

Herbert laid on the bed and Maribeth was over him on her knees attending to his swollen penis. She had fixed her dress, but Herbert had pulled her breasts out for him to fondle.

Ron couldn't leave. She did look good, sucking his cock. He wanted to join in. He slipped onto the bed behind her, pulled up her dress, and started fucking her doggie fashion.

Maribeth was shocked, thinking Ron had already left, but was starting to enjoy the way Herbert was talking so dirty.

"What are you doing?" she turned to Ron.

"He's fucking you!" Herbert grabbed her head and directed it to his cock. "And you are taking my love juices too!"

Soon Ron was banging full force, his hands had now taken Maribeth's nipples, and she enjoyed the caresses he was supplying.

After what seemed like just a few minutes, Herbert moaned very loudly as his tool spurted cum in Maribeth's mouth, and Ron filled her pussy with his cum.

The three some dropped to a heap and lie still for a few minutes.

Ron then excused himself to go spend the rest of the night with Laverne, Maribeth excused herself to get the cum off of her.

Ron knocked on the door and Laverne quickly opened it standing there in a brown blazer and nothing else! "Hell﷓o!" Ron gave her a big hug and a very wet kiss.

As the door closed behind them, Ron moved Laverne back to the edge of the bed where he sat her down and continued with the hot kissing as he opened her blazer. His fingers quickly greeted her aroused nipples with gentle caresses as his lips traveled down her chest to the delicate spot between her legs.

As Ron knelt between her legs, parted for his attach, and then slipped his tongue inside her pussy.

"Oooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Laverne moaned loudly as his tongue’s entry sparked fire inside her, "Ooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She moaned, he arched back held up by her arms reaching behind her on the bed.

Ron's fingers continued caressing her nipples as his lips, teeth, and tongue sent her into a wild moaning frenzy.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She grabbed short quick breaths, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oooooooooooooohhhh﷓hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she nearly screamed, dropping forward onto the top of Ron's head.

"I like what you do to me," Laverne kissed the top of his head, "This has been so much fun."

Ron then started up off his knees and pushed her over on her back, raising her legs high into the air.

"What are you going to do now?" Laverne smiled sexily, "You big stud!"

"I'm going to fuck you!" Ron moved in between her thighs, "I'm going to bury my cock deep inside you!"

"Fuck me!" Laverne started begging, "Please fuck me! Shove that big cock in me! Fuck me!"

"Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Laverne moaned loudly as the head of his cock just parted the lips of her wet pussy. She was quickly on the edge of another climax as Ron's cock slipped inside, "Oooooooohhhhhhh!" She moaned again.

Ron started banging into her as her breaths grew quick, "Oh Oh Oh Oh Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh!" she moaned as she slipped into another orgasm.

Ron continued banging and banging until he finally shot her full of his love juices allowing her to release yet another flurry of moans as she climaxed again.

Meanwhile, in the other room, Maribeth had returned from the bathroom, dress in hand and found Herbert waiting naked next to the bed, "Will you please put that dress on again?" Herbert begged, "I just want to do one more thing. Please?" he begged.

"OK," She headed for the bathroom, "but I don't mind telling you that I'm getting tired."

"And you're also getting fucked once more!" Herbert said quietly.

"What did you say," Maribeth returned to the room, "What did you say?"

"Wow! You really look good in that dress. I said that you are also going to get fucked once more!" Herbert took her in his arms and started kissing her passionately with his hands up her dress on her bare butt.

Then he directed her to the bed, "Now get on you hands and knees, like you did for Ron," Herbert smiled, his cock standing erect.

"What?" Maribeth asked, "You want me to do what?"

"I got a good look in the mirror of Ron Fucking you as you were sucking me, and I want to fuck you that way in that dress!" Herbert grabbed her and moved her to the position.

"I don't believe this!" Maribeth lowered herself to her elbows and felt Herbert's cock starting inside her pussy, "I really don't believe this!"

"You sexy whore! Take all my cock! You fucking whore!" Herbert banged away at her hips, "You look so fucking sexy!"

“Then bury your huge cock inside me!” Maribeth coached him, “Pump me full of your cum! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!”

Herbert quickly shot off his cum into her and they dropped to the sheets where Herbert said softly, "I want to do this weekend again!"

"I don't know if I can handle it again," Maribeth smiled.

"Only next time," Herbert kissed her, "I'm going to fuck you even more!"

The night passed quickly and they soon found themselves relaxing over coffee at breakfast, agreeing that another weekend like this should be planned.

12