Swapping Wives Ch. 03

Story Info
They decide to try a second trade off.
2.4k words
4.42
172k
37
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/21/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers

Carl anxiously awaited Miriam's return. Things had gone a little differently than the two couples had originally thought... for one, swapping wives had brought their marital sex lives to incredible new highs. Just watching the tape of Kevin and Paula had made Carl incredibly jealous and turned on, about halfway through he stripped her and they began fucking on the floor of their TV room... when they got the part where she was Kevin's first anal fuck he completely lost it in her pussy. To his utter shock, after he pulled out of her hot pussy, Paula cleaned his dick off with her mouth and even went on to give him a blow job. Just that fact that it was her made it the best blow job of his life, even though Miriam might have had better technique.

The tape of him and Miriam got Paula going and that night she hopped on top of him, not even trying to convince him to be on top. She fucked him like a wild animal, even asking him to bite her nipples as she rode him... he couldn't believe the different. And the best part had been finishing in her ass, as she pulled herself off of him and then began to fit him into her ass and riding him like that. Usually for anal sex she insisted on being taken doggy-style or to be on the bottom, but his favorite position for any kind of sex was with her on top, and having her butt-fuck riding him was incredible. Their sex life all week was amazing, they fucked every night and there were some day time rendezvous as well!

When he talked to Kevin he found that his experience with Miriam was similar... except for one thing. She was now extremely jealous that Paula had been his first anal experience. Not that she wanted Kevin to take her now - she couldn't be his first so she didn't want him to be hers - she wanted Carl to take her anal virginity. At first Carl was concerned that this might have backlash on all of their relationships, but Kevin said that he was perfectly ok with it as long as he got to sleep with Paula again. Carl said he'd talk to his wife about it.

Both of them tried to be perfectly honest with each other, after all they didn't want to mess up their own marriage or sex life by doing this, but both of them admitted that they'd been turned on by their experiences and were curious to see what it would be like to try again. Even more hesitantly, Carl admitted that he'd been turned on watching Paula sleep with Kevin, and blushing, she admitted that she'd been turned on by watching him with Miriam. As long as neither of them was feeling jealous or upset, they decided that it would be ok to try again.

Miriam was looking just as sexy this time, dressed only in thigh-highs, a garter belt and heels under her coat and she turned and bent over, the garter belt framing her ass perfectly.

"You look fantastic," he told her, admiring the heart-shaped ass, knowing that he was going to be the first to ever enter its sweet confines. The remembered rejection of his exploration last week made him even more lustful, his cock already hard and twitching in front of him.

Taking a deep breath she put a seductive smile on her face, "Let's do this," she said and reached up to kiss him. They kissed passionately, she seemed a little desperate as their tongues entwined and she pressed against him. Running his hands down the smooth skin of her back and over the garter belt around her hips, he gripped her ass cheeks in each of his hands and she shuddered, moaning. Her tone sounded both anxious and excited.

Pulling away he looked her in the eyes, "Are you sure that you and Kevin are ok with this?"

"Yes," Miriam smiled, "Don't worry about us... besides, he's going to be introducing your wife to some new things tonight too."

Carl's eyes widened and his hands squeezed her cheeks even harder, making her yelp a little, "Like what?"

With an innocent look on her face she shrugged and he squeezed again, digging his fingers into the tender flesh of her ass and making her press her hips against him as she squealed, "I don't know! He just said that they were going to try something new... something about her wanting to try being restrained."

The idea of his wife being tied up or handcuffed or hog-tied or something similar, and then fucked by his best friend made his dick throb with lust. Which was, of course, going to be taken out on his best friend's wife. With a lustful snarl he pulled her close to him again and began kissing her hard, she responded with enthusiasm as his hands kneaded the firm cheeks of her ass, his fingers pressing inwards towards her virginal hole.

Pushing her to her knees before him he shoved his dick in her face and she willingly opened her mouth to accept his dick. As he began plunging down her throat he closed his eyes and pictured his beautiful wife, tied up and vulnerable with Kevin's dick plunging into her spread pussy... gripping Miriam's hair tightly he pulled her all the way down onto his dick, burying himself in her throat. She whimpered around the stick of meat, sending vibrations humming pleasantly through it and he groaned encouragingly.

Pulling her off his dick he pushed her against the bed so that her upper body fell on top of it, her ass facing him and at the perfect height for deflowering. Surprised, Miriam started to push herself up onto her forearms, but then ended up dropping in shock and the incredible sensation of something soft and wet licking her asshole. It felt fantastic, tickling her, teasing a little bundle of pleasure nerves that she had never even known existed... dear god why had she never let her own husband near her ass? Why was it that it was only after he'd had Paula's ass that she'd even considered it... and that she'd then wanted her husband's friend to take her own anal virginity?

Perhaps part of it was the excitement... she remembered how turned on Kevin had gotten as he'd watched her and Carl on the tape. And how turned on she'd gotten watching him and Paula... but then had come the jealousy when she'd seen him fucking Paula's ass. Not because she thought he might want Paula more than his own wife, but because he'd now experienced something that she hadn't... and he said he didn't mind if Carl took hers. It only seemed fair. Talking about it, in fact, had gotten him so turned on that he'd taken her right there over the kitchen table... she wondered what he was going to think tomorrow as he watched Carl licking her asshole, getting it ready for its defloration.

Moving her ass back against his face, she moaned and humped, her pussy was juicy wet and aching, wishing that it was getting the attention that her ass hole was. Then his fingers moved up her thighs, caressing the smooth stockings and then pressing against her pussy as he continued to rim her ass with his tongue. She sighed with pleasure as he began to play with her pussy as well, her walls clenching down on his fingers. When he pulled away and plunged his dick into her heated pussy she shrieked with surprise but began humping back against him.

As they fucked, her ass moving against his thrusts, he pressed his index finger to her asshole, watching as it opened to admit him and then closed around the questing digit. She wriggled and moaned at the strange feeling as something was pushed inside her ass, it felt very big and gave her the strangest sensations. Everything felt very full as he continued to fuck her pussy and finger her ass, it was a completely different sensation and it was starting to feel really good.

Biting her lip she pressed back against him hard as a second finger worked its way into her anal cavity, stretching her open even more... she felt incredibly full, like she had two dicks pushing into her bottom half. For a moment she wondered what that would feel like... the idea of being fucked by two men at once, along with all the incredible stimulation she was getting, was bringing her to the brink of orgasm. His fingers twisted inside her as he pounded her pussy harder and she began to moan as her climax built and then crested, and she arched her back and cried out as she orgasmed, her pussy shaking around his dick and her ass clenching at his fingers.

While her body was immersed in pleasure he pulled out of both holes, making her gasp with the loss, and then squeal as his dick plunged into her backside. The pain wrapped up with the pleasure until her mind didn't know which was which and her orgasm stretched higher as he began to fuck her ass, roughly thrusting while it gripped and rippled around him. Miriam couldn't believe how full she felt, and how much pleasure she was getting out of this... it felt like her pleasure nerves were exploding even though her ass cramped slightly with pain as it was invaded, it was almost completely lost in her orgasm.

Her tight ass was rippling and spasming around his dick, exquisitely tight and responsive... thinking of what might be happening to a vulnerable Paula right as he ravaged his best friend's wife's ass, he thrust even harder. With a loud bellow, he reached around and gripped her breasts, squeezing them hard as his dick buried itself to the uttermost in her ass. Miriam cried out as his rough hands squeezed her breasts, her orgasm reaching its final pinnacle as his dick throbbed inside her tight hole and began to unload. She shuddered with reaction as she felt the hot liquid deep in her ass, every spurt making his dick pulse against the tight ring of her rectum.

They lay there like that, his dick slowly softening in her ass as they caught their breath. She felt sore and invaded... but also strangely good.

"How was it?" he breathed into her ear, making her shiver.

"Fantastic," she sighed, "Better than I'd ever thought it would be... I don't know why I didn't ever let Kevin try before."

Carl chuckled and she felt him reverberating on top of her, "I have a feeling that's going to change soon?"

"Oh yes," she smiled, heat in her voice and he could feel her ass clench around him; her tone turned teasing, "You know... as soon as he's done with your wife."

That image of Paula tied up and helpless danced in his head again. "And just what is he doing with my wife?" he asked, biting down on her shoulder gently. She shuddered.

"He just told me that she was going to be restrained... I'm not sure where. We have a four-poster bed, but he's also tied me to the coffee table before... and the kitchen table... or they might be outside on the deck..." With every scenario that she described his dick began to get bigger, she moaned as she felt him growing inside her, stretching out her ravaged hole.

"And what will he do to her?" he pressed his dick into her ass, feeling it grow even more in that tight hole.

"He said that she wanted him to use some toys on her... to surprise you..." Miriam moaned as his dick swelled inside her swollen hole, stretching her open from the inside. It burned in a pleasantly sexual sort of way.

Carl turned her over so that he could see her face as he grew inside her ass, pulling her stocking-covered legs up over his shoulders and her ass to the very edge of the bed. Miriam moaned as he reached to grasp her breasts, squeezing them and pinching her nipples. The inside of her ass burned as he began to thrust back and forth inside her again. They fucked like that as he plundered her swollen asshole for a second time, using his fingers on her tits and clit to get her off even though her ass was much more sore.

While they were in the shower they turned the camera off, but turned it back on when they came back to bed and Carl was ready to go again... this time he took her pussy though and they had a wild fuck before turning off the camera again.

The next morning Miriam woke up to the uncomfortable feeling of a lubricated dick pressing its way into her swollen asshole. It chafed and burned against the poor overused hole, unaccustomed to this kind of abuse.

Tearing up a little she tried to pull away, saying, "Please Carl... not there..."

"I'm just making sure that Kevin will have a nice tight swollen fit later," he told her, his hands reaching down to her pussy and confusing her body with that mix of pleasure and pain, "You're soooo tight this morning, and I want to make sure he gets the full benefit of this delicious ass... after all, we still don't know what he did with my wife last night when she was all tied up and at his mercy..." His arms tightened around her and he thrust completely into her ass as the vision filled his mind, making her cry out.

It was a quick hard fuck even though he still made sure that Miriam came before he did... the fact that she liked pain mixed with her pleasure helped a lot. Kevin was going to have one hell of a time fucking that tight, swollen hole when they watched the tape... neither he nor Miriam were under any illusions about where Kevin would want to take her. By the time she left her poor little asshole was pink and definitely swollen - he gave her a tube of soothing lube before kissing her goodbye.

Then it was just time to wait for Paula to get back and find out exactly what had happened during her night with Kevin. Even through all the fucking with Miriam, his dick twitched as he thought about his wife...

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,560 Followers