Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
308 Followers

"Much better," continued the doctor, "you must be relieved to be free of the confinement of that tight dress pressing on your breasts. Soon, we will release them from their lacy cups as well, so that they can freely participate in our activity."

From the desk behind himself, the doctor picked up a soft leather strap.

"Turn around," he commanded. Ashley faced the fire, and felt the doctor take hold of her elbows, loop the leather around them several times, and draw them towards one another behind her back. He did not bind her tightly, and she could let her arms hang down to her sides slightly behind her back. The grip on her arms was mostly accomplished by the loops of leather on her upper arms. The effect however prevented her from bringing her arms or hands forward, and caused her bra-clad tits to thrust out toward temptingly towards the men, who gazed appreciatively at her plump young breasts straining at their lacy confinement. The straps of the bra indented the sides of her boobs slightly, tilting the pendulous globes upwards delightfully.

Grasping her by shoulder, the doctor turned the girl. Looking directly down into her face as she stood before him, he reached down and slowly, casually, and with embarrassing familiarity, pushed Ashley's panties down onto her thighs, until they caught on the straps of her garters. She felt his hand cup her exposed pubic mound, and his fingertips toy with her now naked slit.

"Parsons, perhaps you will be so good as to hold Ashley from the rear for me?"

The other man stood, took one more sip of his brandy, and came up behind her. Grasping her hips, he pulled her body back against his.

The doctor continued, "You know Parsons, I'm sure Ashley's embarrassment would be heightened if her naked bottom were made to feel your member. Would you be so kind as to oblige her?"

Ashley struggled feebly, but stopped when the doctor grabbed her chin roughly and glowered down into her eyes. She felt the other man's warm, hard, naked, penis nestle into her bottom, and groaned.

"Thank you, Parsons!" continued the doctor, "Now you can gauge and control our young lady's squirmings."

The doctor reached back towards the desk, taking from it a scissors, which he lifted up before Ashley, who shrank back towards the man holding her. The doctor's large fingers danced onto her lacy bra-cup, pinched the material there, then drew it outwards. He carefully snipped a large hole into the bra-cup, then released it to rest back against her breast, the nipple and much of the flesh of which was now squeezed out of the torn material. Distractedly handling her breast, the doctor pushed the remains of the cloth back towards the base of the boob, so as to make it thrust out further from its lacy border. His fingers sank into the plump sides of her tit as he pulled it well out of its torn casing, as his other hand grasped her nipple and used it to pull the breast fully through the tear in the garment.

Her other breast was similarly denuded, the doctor grabbing a handful of plump flesh and drawing it out of the hole torn in the other bra cup, as Ashley squirmed frightenedly. Parsons behind her enjoyed the feel of her bottom rubbing and tensing against his bare organ, her smooth, soft bottom sweetly stimulating his penis. Ashley's full bottom cheeks became moistened by the secretions her squirming elicited from his delighted penis.

"A young girl's nipples," said the doctor as he softly touched both of Ashley's fright-hardened nubs, "are a wonderful communicator of sensations, both of pleasure and pain, sometimes one mounting into the other so as to make them indistinguishable." His large thumbs rubbed the girl's trapped nipples slowly at first, then gaining slightly in intensity. Ashley responded to the handling of her sensitive morsels by starting to squirm earnestly, yet she was trapped by Parsons' hands on her thighs as well as the doctor's hardening grip on her nipples which stretched out as she ineffectively attempted to pull them from his grasp.

"Just as you mentioned, Weston, your young lady has sensitive nipples. You're quite a squirmer, young lady," continued the doctor, as his fingers plied the flesh of the girl's exposed tits, rolling first one then the other nipple roughly. "Parsons, perhaps you can get a bit firmer hold of our Ashley?"

The mention of his name brought Ashley's attention back to the man who was holding her pinned against him, his organ being rhythmically rubbed by the struggling hemispheres of her bottom. She felt his hands, which had been on her hips, move down and towards her middle, felt the fingers pull on her mound, then on her lips, and split her pussy lips. She yelped as his fingers pulled her open, stroked past her clitoris and as his fingertips entered her vagina. His grip inside her was shallow, but he held her tightly by her hole. His thumbs began rubbing her clitoris back and forth slowly, the thumbpad rubbing her little fleshy hood over her sensitive nub.

Ashley was now pinned between the two men, her vagina and cunt being played with at will and her bottom dancing on Parsons' raging erection. The stimulation of her clit was causing her the most distress, and moans and yelps, which the men clearly savored, accompanied her struggles.

The doctor had even more elaborate plans, in which he proceeded to instruct Parsons. "Mr. Parsons, perhaps you could be seated with Ashley on top of you. That's right... wait, we'll need her to be able to open her legs more, so let's remove these panties..."

The scissors were now used to cut away the sides of the panties at her thighs, and the doctor pulled the shredded flimsy material aside and placed it on the desk. Parsons sat back on one of the comfortably stuffed chairs, and the doctor helped maneuver the girl onto Parsons' lap, her back against him. He reached under himself to rearrange his penis, pointing it upwards and lodging it in the cleft of Ashley's bottom.

Ashley moaned, "no... no..." but the doctor continued, "Now, we'll need your legs open and over the sides of the chair, where they are to stay during your punishment. Don't make me remind you, or your correction will all the more severe for it!" Parsons pulled her legs open and placed them on the outsides of the armrests of the chaise, his hand then resumed caressing Ashley's now wide open vagina. She started to bring a leg back, but the man under her roughly grabbed her clitoris and squeezed, while admonishing her, "Put that leg back, NOW!"

She relaxed the leg, bringing it back to where he had placed it, and his grip on her sensitive clit relaxed, his fingers resuming a thrumming, frigging motion across her clitoris. In the meantime, the doctor pulled one of the ottomans close to the side of the chaise, and sat down beside the girl. He pushed her torso back until she was forced to recline backwards on Parsons, who took hold of her hair to fix her in place.

The doctor explained, "Now, Ashley, I think you've been spanked before, but it's been on your bottom, hasn't it? Well, there's many other places that a spanking can be effective, and one of these we will explore this evening. Your breasts, so charmingly displayed, pointing up nice and fat out of your bra, are to be smacked!"

Ashley, whimpered and squirmed, but Parsons held her tight by her hair and her pussy. The doctor raised his large, thick hand about six inches from her left breast, then smacked it down on the waiting plump boob. He watched the young girl's breast ripple and bounce with the shock. He waited a moment, then lifted his hand over her other breast, and slapped that one. The girl squirmed, and the doctor commented, "We shall work together, Ashley, on a nice rhythm of bouncing for these big breasts of yours, shall we?" Back and forth, his hand rose and fell on her jostling and reddening tits.

Ashley squirmed as she felt the stinging slaps envelop her chest, and her bottom felt the hard cock buried between its globes. She was crying openly, her sobs increasing whenever the doctor's hand spanked one of her breasts, and the tears wetting her chest. The moisture made his slaps louder, and he stopped for a moment to caress her reddened tits, then used his palm to spread the salty tears onto them. Grabbing a glistening nipple hard, he raised it upwards, pulling one breast up and stretching it out. The breast maintained its perfect globular shape, but her large aereola stretched out conically and her nipple lengthened in his grip. He slapped the suspended breast from right to left, as one might slap a face, making it throb and vibrate.

His hand swung back and forth, establishing a gentle but firm rhythm of slaps on Ashley's imprisoned tit. The girl whimpered as her breast was beaten. The doctor released her nipple, letting her breast bounce back into its natural shape, only to grasp her other breast and subject it to the same slapping treatment.

The doctor alternated spanks to Ashley's breasts with languorously feeling up her warm, red, tits, squeezing and hefting the abused morsels. As he occupied himself with her chest, Parsons continued toying with her pussy, thrusting fingers into her open vagina and rubbing his fingers over her clitoris and lips, while enjoying the churning motions the girl's bottom transmitted to his cock, nestled firmly between its cheeks.

Uncle Edward stood and walked towards the girl, who was becoming progressively more and more hysterical. The doctor ceased slapping her chest, and contented himself with holding her flushed boobs gently in his hand. Her uncle stood over the girl, and commented, "Ashley, you should be thankful for the doctor's fine ministrations to your tits. In fact, I believe that the doctor should experience your well-disciplined breasts first hand, or as that has already occurred, perhaps first-member!" Her uncle unfastens the thongs holding her arms behind her. Ashley brings one slender arm forward at a time, then rubs them softly, massaging out the stiffness. Her Uncle interrupts her, " Please stand up."

The girl is helped to her unsteady feet by the doctor and Parsons, and stands before them in the remnants of her clothes, her panties at her thighs, and her breasts protruding redly from the traces of her bra. Her face and chest are wet with her own tears.

"Kneel down, Ashley!" commanded her Uncle. "It is time you started to learn to handle the penis, little one, to complete your education and allow you to properly thank those who take time and effort in your education! Already it is clear by the gleaming moisture on your bottom that you are quite naturally talented at pleasing the male member. We will, rest assured, give you ample further practice!"

"Doctor, if you will be so kind as to have a seat?" The doctor sat in the recently vacated chaise before the kneeling girl. "Ashley," said her Uncle, "please remove what remains of your bra."

Slowly and demurely, Ashley reached around behind her back and popped the catches of her bra open, then let the flimsy, torn, garment slide down her arms and off her. The doctor held out his hand, and Ashley handed him the slip of material. Her heavy breasts hung freely.

"Now Ashley," continued her Uncle, "I want you to slide open the good doctor's flies, and gently and obediently take his member out." Ashley froze at these instructions for a few seconds. A whistling sound behind her was followed by an explosive smack on her naked rear, and she yelped softly. Parsons behind her, wielded a slim, leather clad, switch and brought it up and again striped her full posterior with it.

"Mr. Parsons will provide you encouragement and direction with this whip, Ashley, from which you shall learn pace and demeanor."

Before the third blow could fall, the confused girl reached out to the seated portly gentleman, and tremulously took hold of the tab of his zipper. She pulled it slowly down. Her hand then reached into his pants, and exquisitely found the hard penis, drawing it from his boxers through the convenient open panel.

Ashley was confronted with the sight of a large, angry looking, penis throbbing in her small hand. The doctor took obvious delight in having his cock handled by the young girl. "Now Ashley," continued her Uncle, I want you to lean over the doctor's lap, and holding your breasts against his penis, I want you to use those full morsels which have so recently been chastised to massage the doctors organ. Parsons will ensure that you do it competently by encouraging you with the whip!"

For the next ten minutes the girl was forced to use her plump, tender boobs to masturbate the doctor's penis thoroughly. Parsons, behind her, placed one hand over her vulva in front, and whenever she hesitated or faltered in her ministrations of the penis in her hand and between her breasts, his fingers dug into her pussy, pushed her body back and he whipped her out-thrust bottom. With the stimulation she was providing, the doctor's penis leaked copiously and Ashley's naked breasts and nipples became slick with his pre-cum. The doctor interrupted the massage the girl's tits were providing his trapped member, to grasp her large nipples. Using his grip on her tender nubs, he pushed her breasts firmly together with his penis between and jostled the heavy globes back and forth. Parsons, Ashley felt, now inserted a pair of fingers into her vulva and his hand behind her released the whip to caress and squeeze her bottom cheeks, then give her encouraging hand-smacks on her buttocks and the rear of her thighs.

"Face this way, Ashley," her Uncle orders, and the girl turns her head towards her Uncle, in time for him to photograph her sweet face hovering over her bent over frame, the stiff phallus nestled in the warm glistening flesh of her bosom.

"Has she been taught to suck yet, Edwards?" inquires the Doctor, somewhat short of breath. Ashley's Uncle responds, "No, I'm sorry, Foster, Ashley has not yet been trained in the art of using her tongue to elicit male emissions. This is on her training schedule, but for now you must satisfy yourself with her differently."

The next few pictures taken by her Uncle show the Doctor grabbing a full breast in each hand, and using this purchase on the girl's torso to haul her chest higher on his lap, then show her obediently having placed a hand outside each breast to push them together over his penis. His hand on the crown of her head, grasping her hair appears in the next series of photographs, showing her face pressed down towards her chest, her chin tucked in. The Doctor controls the girl's movements up and down, her breasts masturbating his penis back and forth, with the assistance of Parsons who is helping to guide her movements by pushing and pulling on her bottom cheeks, one grasped heartily in each of his hands.

During the upstroke, Parsons shoves on her bottom, and the Doctor pulls on her hair to bring her body up, until her tits close over the head of his penis. Then her head is forced downwards and Parson's hands form claws pulling on her rear. Her weight shifts down on her knees, and the penis thrusts its plush head out through her pressed-together breasts, rising and meeting her soft cheek as she turns her face slightly, gliding along the downy skin towards the girl's shell-like ear.

Ashley continues this up and down motion, and her cheek acquires a moist sheen. The Doctor, having enjoyed as much of this stimulation as he can bear, suddenly pushes the girl's face down into his crotch, pushing his spurting cock against her cheek, Ashley's lips pressed down against his throbbing balls.

The Doctor's sticky emissions spurt out rhythmically, spattering against Ashley's cheek and her closed eyelids. Tendrils of her hair catch the sperm and glisten with it.

Ashley grunts in disgust, but is subdued by a series of sharp spanks to her bottom from Parsons. The Doctor leisurely finishes himself off by forcing Ashley's buried face back and forth over his shrinking cock and balls.

The Doctor then pushed the girl back and away from himself.

"Stand up, Ashley, and fetch a towel with warm water. Clean the Doctor off politely, and clean yourself as well," commands her Uncle. Ashley is in shock. She has previously read about men's spurting jism when they orgasm, and she has talked about it in disgusted undertones with some of her girlfriends, but has never seen it firsthand.

She rises and, naked save for her stockings and the lace wrist decorations she wears, shuffles out of the room to get a towel. The men watch the naked, full bottomed girl leave, her breasts and buttocks contrasting redly with the pallor of the rest of her skin.

"That was delightful!" exclaims the Doctor, grinning. His grin is matched by that of the other two men present. "I'm afraid, Parsons," explains Edward, "we must think of some way of rewarding you for your efforts with my recalcitrant niece, which impose a tad less on her sensitivity, which I imagine is somewhat strained at the moment. Perhaps a change of pace... ah, I have it."

Ashley returns to the room, carrying a plush blue towel and bowl of warm water. Her face appears scrubbed, and the front of her hair wet. She has removed all traces of the Doctor's cum from her face, and her bosom has also been freshly washed. Without needing to be told what to do, she kneels before the Doctor and dips the towel in the warm water, then gently sponges him off, avoiding touching his naked penis with her hands.

"Very good, Ashley." Intones her Uncle. "Now, I'm afraid that you must also provide the good Mr. Parsons with some thanks for his efforts in your education this evening."

Tears spring to Ashley's eyes, but she remains mute, though her body stiffens visibly. Edward continues, "I know that you know this is necessary for you to complete this evening's lesson, and I trust that you will not need to be punished further as an inducement, but will submit with your accustomed sweet docility and feminity."

Soon after, pictures show Ashley lying on her back on two leather ottomans pushed together naked save for the lacy cuffs on her wrists and the lace band in her hair. At her head, Parsons stands above the girl, his erection and balls emerging from his pants. Her arms are stretched upwards, both her hands on his erection, and his balls lie on her mouth. His fingers hold the nipples of each breast pulled up away from her body, the heavy globes stretched up conically. The girl's legs are spread and raised, and her knees are bent. Sitting on the end of the second ottoman, Edward supports one of her legs holding the back of her thigh up, while his other hand is on the girl's vulva.

With extreme reluctance, Ashley is obeying Parsons' command and her hands are slowly stroking back and forth over his penis. At the same time, she runs her velvety tongue back and forth over his balls which rest on her mouth.

Edward's fingers toy with the girl's pussy, his index and middle finger rubbing against her exposed clitoris, while his thumb splits her cunt lips and buries itself in her soft vagina.

Ashley's eyes are closed in resignation, and she feels her heavy breasts shake and sway as her tormentor plucks her aching nipples. At the same time, her hips and bottom writhe while the fingers at her crotch and deep in her cunt wreak havoc with her self-control. She feels her Uncle's thumb withdraw from her vagina momentarily so her can squeeze and tweak her bottom cheeks, then feels two hard fingers push her open again and plunge wetly into her cunt.

Her nipples are released, and her breasts fall back towards her chest bouncily. Parsons pushes them together and, bending over the girl, begins licking her titties, his tongue flickering over the large, hardened nubs of her nipples. Ashley moans in response, and he sucks the large pink aureola into his mouth harshly. She squirms and involuntarily arches her back, pushing her chest up and forcing her breasts up towards her ravisher, who suckles her greedily.

portersky
portersky
308 Followers