Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
307 Followers

Ashley, unconscious, but far from impervious to the manipulation of her genitals, mewed into the gag formed by her Uncle's penis deep in her mouth. Ralph thrust his fingers repeatedly back and forth in the girl's pussy, dragging the puffy lips with his fingers. His thumb grazed Ashley's clitoris, and the girl squirmed. She felt her organs swell and warm up, and a feeling of wetness being, as the stimulation of her sex aroused her and her cousin's fingers plunged in and out of her repeatedly, sliding easier as they became coated with her lubrication. A second hand now joined in the fun of playing with her pussy, as Ralph continued to push in and out of the girl with one hand while placing his other on the puffy rise of her mons and pulling upwards towards her belly, causing her clitoral hood to stretch back and bare her pink clitoral nubbin.

Her thighs tensed and contracted with the intense stimulation of her genitalia as her cousin also used the remaining fingers of the hand penetrating her to cup her ass between her legs.

Ashley's panting breaths came somewhat easier, as Edward withdrew his cock from the depths of his niece's mouth and she felt her lips close somewhat until they only held the very tip of the penis between them. Though the stimulation of Ashley's mouth by itself had been enough for the younger man, Edward required a more vigorous action to climax. His hand grasped his own member and he stroked his shaft vigorously while feeding only the very end of his cock to the closed-eyed waif lying tussled below him.

Ashley felt a warm wetness engulf her clitoris, and her thighs trembled as her cousin's tongue came to rest on the delicate clit, then trace her vaginal lips and lap vigorously at her already thoroughly wet sex. The tip of the warm muscle worried back and forth over her throbbing clitoris and two strong hands clasped her naked buttocks and pushed her hips up so the marauding tongue gained freer access to her now lewdly widened opening. Ashley's bottom churned in her cousin's grip as he mercilessly flicked his tongue over her little promontory. His hands slid down her thighs, clasping her behind her knees, and Ashley felt her legs raised up and pushed upward, bent-kneed, until they rested, splayed widely, just above her torso, her lower legs and feet dangling beside her.

Ashley's sleepy consciousness noted the sensation the warm assault on her most intimate and sensitive parts. From her point view, one of the unfortunate side effects of the sedative which her Uncle had sneaked into her system and which had reduced her to a helpless toy for the two debauched men taking advantage of her, was that she was unable to experience an orgasm. The sensations rocking her body therefore could not find their natural outlet, and the poor girl's pelvis, thighs and backside quivered with the pent up sexual charge she was unable to dispel.

This however was quite the opposite for Edward, which accounts for Ashley's soft chocolaty sucking being suddenly interrupted by her mouth receiving a strong spurt of hot sticky fluid jetting directly between her lips, bathing the back the girl's tongue, coating it slickly. A second spurt followed, as she felt the penis at her mouth buck, painting a glutinous streak of cum along her lips and cheek, as well as her teeth and the front of her tongue. Edward lurched forward blissfully burying his spurting cock into his niece's protesting mouth, and spraying his semen deep into her throat where she involuntarily was forced to swallow it and the next, somewhat less copious ejaculatation.

Edward removed his dripping penis from Ashley's cum filled mouth and rubbed the plump, spunk covered head of his cock against her soft, smooth cheeks, cleaning himself off on her angelic face. Her breath gurgled through her sticky mouthful, as the semen overflowed from her pouting lips and dripped down her cheek, threads of it catching in her hair and dripping down on to the sheet below her face.

Moments after her Uncle withdrew from her mouth, Ashley felt her body flatten, giving softly under the weight of cousin who's youth reasserted itself, his hard erection pushing against Ashley's soft belly as he lay on top of her, her legs splayed around his torso. Ralph's mouth fastened on one of his cousin's delicious nipples and sucked and nibbled it, while he rubbed his cock hard over her trim flat stomach. The resilient springy morsel between his teeth tensed and stretched as he nipped and pulled on it, and Ashley's body rocked back and forth under her male cousin's motion. It was now her belly and the sparse pubic hair of her vulva that received her liquid, pearly reward, as Ralph ejaculated onto her ecstatically, sucking her nipple violently.

After his paroxysm subsided, he released the aching nipple, and pushed himself off the girl. Ralph looked around. His father had gone, after bringing a dampened towel which Ralph used to perfunctorily clean the girl up. He manhandled her back into her pajamas, stopping to play with her breasts for another moment before reluctantly buttoning the shirt. He threaded the loose pants onto her legs and pulled them up in front, them holding her by one hip turned her onto her side to pull up the pants in back.

Her round prominent bottom naked before him, the marks from her tawsing only now fading slightly, afforded him an opportunity which he could not pass up, and, leaning forward slightly over the girl, he raised his palm high in the air and brought it down on one bouncy bottom cheek, which compressed under the strong spank. Ashley's twin bottom cheek also received a spank, and smacks rang out for a long minute as Ralph leisurely spanked his girl-cousin, watching her tender ass bounce under his strict palm. A warm pink hue spread blotchily over the white crests of her backside, extending then to encompass her entire bottom, as his spanks took in more of her rump, falling as well on the firmer sides of her bottom, nearer her hips. Neither did he ignore the full lower portion of each bottom cheek which he spanked with an upward swinging motion to which the girl's now quite red bottom responded by swaying upward at each blow, stretching open her glistening nether lips.

Reluctantly, Ralph end the spanking, running his palms over the well punished arse, and feeling its heat. He pulled her pants up, and stood, reaching over to the duvet and covering his cousin with it. Walking towards the door, he depresses the shutter on the camera ending its recording of the scene which just took place. He looked back and grinned at the disheveled girl sleeping troubledly, and snapped off the light.

The door closed on the darkened room and the lock turned. The silence in the room was complete save for a regular, soft, sleepy whimpering coming from the bed.

portersky
portersky
307 Followers
12