Swat on a Hot Teen Youth Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
portersky
portersky
326 Followers

Ashley feels her Uncle grasp her mounds and squeeze firmly, her nipples feel like burning stars which heat up as her Uncle tweaks and pinches them causing her to squirm as she pants and little mewling exhalations escape her mouth, her bottom, as he's indicated writhing spasmodically back and forth rubbing and pulling his cock nestled between her backside's cheeks, as they splay and separate around it while jerking back and forth.

"Yes, oh.... yes sir, my bottom is dancing to what you're ...oooohhh... doing to my breasts, ooooo" Edward rapidly flicks his index fingers over his niece's sensitive nipple tips, and interrogates her, "How does your bottom feel titmouse?" as he smiles at this new nickname which he decides he'll use to condition the girl to know when she's to be worked through her breast-play paces. Ashley squirms and responds submissively, "I can't keep my bottom still, you're making it dance on your penis and my panties feel wet against them from your, your, stickiness..."

Edward grasps Ashley's nipple and areola in one clenched hand and pulls her breast up slightly, baring the fat rounded curve below her breast. His other hand opens and stiffens, and he flicks it upwards against the exposed lower curve, smacking her tit crisply. The breast bounces fluidly upwards with the impact, then settles back, only to receive a second smart smack. "Even a good girl like you're being, Ashley," SMACK, SMACK, "needs to be reminded frequently of proper behavior," SMACK, Edward switches breasts, releasing the recently smacked one, then grasping its twin and, in turn, lifting it and subjecting it to the same treatment. SMACK, SMACK, "oooohhhh," moans the girl, continuing her writhing, "and a good titty spanking is an admirable incentive to ensuring," SMACK! "that you continue to behave like a good little girl!"

"Now Ashley, as you pointed out that your bottom is nice and wet, we should make use of that condition. Please stand up."

Ashley manages to clamber off her Uncle's lap, facing away from him, her shoulders and thighs visibly shaking from her ordeal at his hands. As she admitted, her panties are damp with his juices and more than likely her own as well, and cling to her backside, plunging between her cheeks wetly.

"Lie down over my knee, Ashley," commands her Uncle, "I think we need a brief interlude to emphasize your lesson."

Ashley gingerly leans over her Uncle and he takes her wrist and pulls her down until she is lying across his lap. He pulls her up a bit higher on his legs, ensuring that his cock is warmly nestled against the naked skin of her lower belly.

One hand reaches below her and takes hold of her breast. He squeezes her hanging boob rhythmically. His other hand comes down on her dampened bottom, petting the upthrust hemispheres intimately.

Suddenly, Ashley feels her Uncle take hold of the top of her panties and pull them down, over her damp bottom, baring her totally. He pulls them down to her knees and gazes fondly down at his niece's naked, damp bottom, defenseless and uncovered save for the white straps of her garter. Ashley feels the cool air caress her naked bottom. She bleats meekly as her panties are pulled down, and waits with breath held as her uncle gazes at her bared bottom.

Edward observes the paired, white, globes, taunting him plumply to take his pleasure with them. The crests of her wide butt cheeks are just a bit pinker than the pale jouncy edges of her prominences, where the spankings that Ashley's already received have left their color. The skin just inside the deep crevice between her cheeks is whiter than the rouged crests, and looks temptingly untouched and unpunished, yet is marked by a shiny encrusting of Edward's secretions, which have coated Ashley's right bottom cheek and her crack as she danced over his penis lewdly. Ashley's bottom sways slightly, tremor running through her soft pliant flesh as she anticipates what her uncle intends to do to the naked, defenseless feminine backside Ashley is compelled to present him.

+++++

Lying on her Uncle's lap, bare bottomed, trembling and waiting for him to do whatever he likes to her, Ashley's mind wanders to an incident which had occurred shortly before she'd been sent to England, before her mother had remarried. She tried not to think of it usually. Her embarrassment had been such at the time that she'd put the shameful incident out of mind. She'd blamed the boy, certainly, and that exonerated her to some extent, but at the same time, she knew deeply though never admittedly even to her secret self, she'd been as much to blame as he, and more perhaps. Perhaps she'd caused it all to happen, just as she seemed unable to stop him though merely refusing would have been enough, she knew. Perhaps she'd wanted him to do what he'd done, and, maybe, she felt, more, wanted him to do much more than he'd dared.

Unbidden, she remembered the boy in the class who she had realized weeks ago had a crush on her, who seemed to always be watching her, except when she looked his way, would seem to just have turned his head away. This had gone on for weeks! Ashley knew that he was looking at her, and though he wasn't good looking, she'd felt something about his fascination with her that means she should pay attention to him, something that called for her to go be closer to him, as he expected and wanted.

Every day when she was dressing for school, standing in front of her mirror in her room, choosing what to wear, instead of thinking about what the her girlfriends would be wearing and what they'd consider cool as usual, she kept thinking about the boy who watched her, about what he'd be seeing. Ashley almost saw herself through his eyes, the boy watching a hot young girl, taking in her body and trying to look right through her clothes to see the form of her shapely young body.

Sighing, not understanding what was driving her, "he's not that good looking, what do I care...", she told herself, and yet, she put down the cool Nirvana t-shirt, and picked up one of her ultra-feminine, lacy, flimsy gauzy tops. White spaghetti straps, lace over the bodice, light translucent cotton with light green leaves across it. She closed her eyes, realizing what was next. She reached behind her back and unclasped the tan utilitarian bra she was wearing, letting it fall to the ground. Rummaging in her drawer she found what she knew she had to wear with this: her white lace, strapless half-cup French bra. She'd saved her allowance quite awhile to be able to buy it. Turning it upside down and inside-out she placed the lacey bra against her belly, and clasped it, turned it around her and flipped it over, tucking her breasts into the supportive cups.

Ashley pulled the top over her head and down her sides, pulling the edges down over shoulders and reaching behind to do up the two little buttons holding it closed. The outfit was completed by a pair of shortened, cut-off jeans shorts, and her usual flat sneakers.

At school that day she'd been painfully aware of the boy watching her. In study hall, as she leaned forward over her paper, she knew her breasts were hanging down showing her cleavage. She had glanced towards him and seen him openly staring. He hadn't even tried to pretend he wasn't and she had blushed and returned to her work bending even deeper towards the paper.

After school, he had been across the parking lot, near his car, an old pickup which had seen better days. Ashley didn't know what drove her, but she felt that she was expected to go talk to him. She walked over to the boy who looked somewhat surprised to see her come over towards him. She knew she had to say something, but didn't know what to say until she heard herself stammer... "Um... hi. I'm Ashley, I... I was wondering if you could give me a ride... I mean home, could you give me a ride home? I mean, I don't have a ride and I missed the bus, and as you have a car and,...." She stopped embarrassed and glanced up at him. He looked at the meek girl standing before him and his expression hardened. Something in her suppliant attitude made him stretch out taller and feel strong, otherwise he would never have answered the nymph who had been plaguing his dreams and every curve of whose body he had spent day after day memorizing for his nightly masturbatory sessions with a self-confidence foreign to him, inspired really by the girls' manner.

"Get in." he stated simple, almost a command. He was amazed as the girl seemed to accept it as such. For the first time, perhaps since he'd started to be fascinated by Ashley, who all the guys thought was the sexiest, hottest, little bitch in the school, whose air of innocence and detachment though threw them off, and who therefore preferred to chase her more adventuresome girlfriends, he smiled feeling like he was in control! He'd been fascinated by her incredibly sexy, yet detached, unaware demeanor, and now, she seemed to be making an effort to make friends.

He climbed into the pickup truck's cabin, and the girl sat next to him, buckled in, looking down. He turned the ignition and the truck fired up. Lurching forward he drove out of the school and turned towards the park. He knew he was heading away from her house, and didn't look at Ashley lest she reprimand him for taking her in a different direction.

Ashley looked forward towards the park where she was being driven. She felt like she ought to say something about taking her home, but something inside of her felt pleased, like she didn't want him to head straight for her house, and deliver her to her normal suburban existence. She glanced shyly at the boy driving and when he caught her eye, she smiled, actually feeling happy and adventurous.

Soon, the boy turned into a street and down to a dead end, where there was a turnaround in the trees. Glancing at her, he pulled to one side of the road and turned off the engine. He unbuckled his seat belt, and looked at Ashley. She unbuckled hers, and he glanced down at the seat next to him. Ashley felt like she'd been told to move and looking into his eyes, she slid over towards him, letting herself up against his side. She looked down. His arm came over and placed itself on her shoulders. She stiffened and looked out the window. She didn't move. The boy leant towards her, and placed his mouth close to the curtain of her short brown hair, near her ear. Through her hair, he began to lightly graze her ear and cheek with his lips. She didn't move, just feeling his lips insistently tracing her ear, then a soft, wet probing, as his tongue tasted the delicate curls of her ear and the sweep of her jaw.

She moaned slightly, and her whimpered sound gave him just the courage he needed to let his hand drop from her shoulder and trace down her back, then over her side to lightly come to rest on the side of her breast. "uhhmmm," exclaimed Ashley, as he grazed her breast, and suddenly his hand opened and fastened on her boob, urgently and roughly.

His hand grasped and squeezed her captive boob, now, and Ashley panted. He wasn't gentle with her breast, it was one of the few he'd ever touched, and most times he'd felt like he was a trespasser about to be evicted, but with Ashley he felt like her breast was his reward for taking the decision to bring this girl to a deserted, private location, to not ask her, and now to enjoy his prize. Something about her made him feel powerful, like he had only to tell her what to do and she would.

Taking his arm from around Ashley, he faced her. Ashley watched him. Would he kiss her mouth now, she wondered? He raised his hand and put it on the back of her head, grasping her hair. He then pulled her forward so she bent over and she felt him undo the two buttons at the back of her top, then push her back. She leaned back against the seatback, her top loose and hanging from her rounded shoulders, the two halves of the back loose behind her. She watched his hand come forward to grasp her blouse and pull it off her. He gazed at her big tits, supported in their lacey half-cups of her white bra. The flesh of her plump breast swelled above temptingly above the cups.

She panted in fear and felt her bosoms tightening in anticipation. She watched him reach out towards her and dip his head down as his hands grasped the shallow cups of her bra, and suddenly YANK them down off her breasts, baring her globes and her big taut nipples. His mouth opened and closed on one of her just denuded nipple buds, and started to suckle and bite her tit urgently. She stifled a yelp as his teeth worked her sensitive bud, and his other hand grabbed her breast, pinching the nipple at its crest between his fingers and pulling.

Ashley mewled under the boys assault of her titties, as she felt his tongue vibrate against her hardened nipple, bending it back and forth with strong wet licks. "Oooohh", she moaned, and the boy sucked her nipple strongly, stretching her breast out. She didn't know what to do with her hands, and placed them behind her head.

Ashley leaned back in the seat, pushing her large firm breasts out towards the boy, her lacey white French bra rucked unceremoniously under her meaty orbs. Her nipples stood stern and hard at attention, shining wetly with the boy's saliva. He gazed bemusedly at the girl offering her plump morsels up at him. Ashley watched the impassive boy, and glanced down at her beckoning, defenseless boobs, rising and falling with her excited breath.

The boy smiled cruelly, and intoned, "You like it, don't you, ...slut!" The last word was said almost experimentally, but the boy watched the effect of his words on Ashley. She trembled slightly, and her eyes became moist and shiny. At the same time he watched her pull her elbows further apart, sticking her bosom out even more towards the boy. "You like showing off your fat naked boobies, slut?" His hand reached out and he grabbed one of Ashley's boobs from below, letting it rest in the palm of his hand and squeezed it between his thumb and his fingers, cupped along the side of the girl's jouncy breast, and gave the compliant orb an experimental shake.

Outside the parked car, the shadows lengthened as the sun descended over the course of the next hour, during which the boy enjoyed Ashley's breasts in every way his adolescent fantasy could envision. Ashley consciousness narrowed to the sensations that flooded her sensitive, virgin upper torso. Her nipples, as the boy licked and sucked them incessantly, throbbed and made her squirm. Pulling her towards him, the boy dipped the submissive girl's torso back so he could better feast on her proffered mammaries, which he nuzzled, feeling the hard nipples rub against his eyelids and cheek, then guiding them one by one into his mouth and biting down, he felt his teeth indent and pinch the sensitive girl. Her body trembled and shook in response, and Ashley whimpered. She didn't dare move as the sharp bites caused pinpricks of pain mingled with pleasure to course down her belly and settle in the ever increasing moistness between her legs. Ashley felt the gusset of her think, white cotton panties grow heavy and wet between her legs.

The boy watched the writhing girl responding to his stimulation of her breasts, and grasped one slick nipple in each hand, tweaking the nubbins between his thumbs and forefingers. As he stretched Ashley's malleable nips out he spoke to her as he would a pet, "Shh... little slut, push out your titties so I can give them the licking you need!" His tongue washed slowly up and down her breasts, tasting the damp sweet perspiration from her efforts. As he licked, repeatedly flicking his tongue against the resilient buds crowning her ripe mounds, his hands cupped her bottom, sliding under her full cotton panties to enjoy the warm, soft, naked flesh of her arse as she squirmed under him. "You can't even keep your ass still, can you, bitch?" he taunted, "Oh, you're very wet aren't you, hmmm... wow!" he exclaimed as his hand slid from the lower mounds of her damp bottom crest and followed Ashley's moistness until he touched the wet folds between her legs. His finger slid into Ashley's slippery cunt simultaneously as his mouth engulfed one breast tip, struggling to cram as much of her teat into his mouth as he could fit.

Both the boy's hands were now prodding and pulling Ashley's genitals, the lower curve of her moistened bottom cradling the urgent fingers which worked in and out of her virginal tunnel, sliding effortlessly into her velvety vagina on the copious slickness the girl politely provided her ravisher. Ashley moaned loudly as her cunt spasmed repeatedly, the oblivious boy neither noticing her orgasms as they washed over her, nor slowing even a moment for her to recover before the intruding digits caused another and another orgasm to wrack her frame, making her breasts buck and bounce against his face.

Finally, the light ebbed and it became cold. The boy got up and tidied himself without a word to Ashley. She embarrassedly pulled herself together as best she could, pulling on her discarded bra and closing the delicate, now twisted and rumpled shirt. Ashley flushed hotly at what she'd endured and imagined the boy's silence to be an indication of his disgust at her orgasms and how wet she was. She never imagined the truth, that he himself had come three times in his underwear and had wanted to hide this from her.

They rode back in silence and he dropped her off without even a goodnight kiss. She'd cried herself to sleep that night, though not before making her self cum again, reliving the hours in the car while using two fingers to rub her throbbing clit.

+++++

"Your bottom is shamefully damp, Ashley," Edward scolds, "It needs to be smacked dry." One hand continues to plump and knead her breast, the other palm now cups one of her arse cheeks tenderly and squeezes it softly, his fingers sinking into her warm tender bottom flesh. He squeezes the other cheek in the same way, then slowly lifting his palm up, delivers a crisp smack to the center of her upturned buttcheeks, encompassing both cheeks at once, and causing her bottom flesh to compress and jounce. The cheek nearest him get singled out next to receive a single SMACK, then the far one too gets spanked. "Ever since you came to stay with us, Ashley," he intones, as his hand sets up a sweeping back and forth of spanks on either upturned defenseless cheek, "Your naughty bottom has benefited from being punished frequently." SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK, "Some young ladies, such as you, seem to require regularly being taken over ones knee and having their panties pulled down as if they were little girls. In your case though, those prominent, jouncy buttocks of yours, so in need of constant attention and chastisement," the back and forth smacking continues as he speaks, "are not a little girl's are they, Ashley? Why, we need only observe, while you are so conveniently placed bottom up and spanked, what lies between those dancing reddened cheeks. Open your legs Ashley. The girls receives encouragement to do as her punisher instructs by receiving two stinging spanks to her thighs. Ashley open her legs, stretching the panties at her thighs taut and revealing, between her legs, her slick, moist, hairless, pouting genital lips, puffy and pouting from having her body manhandled.

"No," says her Uncle, as he deliver another pair of spanks to the inside lower portion of her spread cheeks newly made available by her spread legs, "this wet, squirming slit is that of a naughty young lady, responding as such to her well-deserved punishment." His hand dips between her spread thighs, and Edward grips Ashley's rear pouting lips and rubs his thumb back and forth along her exposed cunt lips, letting it slide between her lips and test her slipperiness.

"Soon, titmouse," intones Edward, tweaking Ashley's nipple bud hard as he pronounces his nickname for her, "these soft, pink, pussy lips of yours which seem to enjoy being pushed open by my fingers, will get a chance to do their work to delight penises, as they are so evidently suited to doing. You'll like that won't you Ashley, a big, wet dick pushing into your cunt, stretching you wide?

portersky
portersky
326 Followers